All Comments on 'An Evil Woman Pt. 11'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

I am now following all your current stories and reading instalments as the are published, The story is amazing and remains to be so. But I find it increasingly difficult to pick up the storyline, having to go back to a former published instalment before reading the new one. Also, not each part is a spectacle in itself. Of course, you will keep on writing and publishing the story parts with regular intervals, that is the way this site works. But perhaps for me, the modus operandi to keep grip on the story, will be to read the story / stories in its entirety after they are finished. Oh, don't know if I can keep up with that amount of discipline.

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Cindy, Yes, I can see how it is already confusing. I thought tying the three stories together would make for an interesting story, not realising just how hard it is. The amount of researching required and making certain each character keeps their own identity, is a challenge, my notes on each sub plot is growing by the day. But with luck It will all come together for the conclusion.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Cindy 1001 has a point, but then again, you seem to imply that all the separate threads will come together eventually. I read and re-read your stories (alright, I get my cuckold to re-read them to me) and they not only make sense, they make me very wet. Love your filthy mind. Hope you love the 5 stars I've given this chapter.

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Olwen, I have made these three stories more complicated than they had to be. My bad.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

Do I hear dissention in the ranks? I wouldn't worry much, I am sure it will work out towards the end. I for one want to tip my hat for your ingenuity (or bravery) on writing three connecting stories that intertwine with each other. I am sure it is not for the faint hearted to accomplish. When you finish you magnum opus, you can look back with pride and say "Look what I have done. You may read it at your leisure!"

I have no doubt you can deliver. So breathe! You know what you want to do, they are your characters, let them live!!!

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Fandeboris. I am certain that the comments are all in good spirits and in good faith. Your 'pep talk' filled me with strength. I am taking a very short detour to gather my thoughts, and to finish a short story full of love, romance and lots of sex.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months ago

This is turning dark, changes are happen but humanity is speeding this carousel up a good bid ….. my thoughts are, if we ‘lambs’ would be getting a full blast of informations, we might be age to completely gray haired in a quarter of a second ….. so better lets meet at a wine bar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES