An Evil Woman Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Major woke in her bed around 6 am, her hand still holding her gun, under her pillow, she lay awake for a few minutes listening. No sounds troubled her. Her stomach grumbled. She pulled on her boots and visited the outhouse, holding her breath as she entered. She went back inside and pulled the bike back out. She checked her weapons and then the motorbike, she will top it up and waited. She kicked the bike into life and rode slowly out from behind the shops, waiting as she emerged from the driveway. The cars in the street were the ones that were there last night. She rode off onto Grand Junction Road, pulling into the local 24-hour OTR cafe and service station. She filled the fuel tank up and kept looking at all the other cars and people pulling up. Even though money wasn't an issue she shook her head at the price of fuel, "Fucking thieving bastards" she said to no one in particular. She went inside, ordered a coffee and a couple of toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches for her breakfast. The Major was paying for everything in cash, as her phone pinged, all before food and coffee had arrived. She sat in a booth to read the text message and replied, 'contact details required'.

A young Indian girl brought her sandwiches and coffee to her, she half smiled a thank you to her and watched as she walked away. She had left her bike at the bowser and a small queue was beginning to gather behind it, she cursed under her breath, got up and walked over to it and climbed on board, she then parked it in front of where she was sitting in the cafe. She went back inside and finished her breakfast and coffee. She wondered what Margarita was doing at that very moment. She dismissed the thought quickly.

She zipped up her leather jacket and rode off in search of the corner of 34th and Vine. It wasn't hard to find. It was like every other corner in the old rundown neighbourhood. The four buildings on the corner were pretty much the same. Red brick, warehouses, three stories high. Windows were small and covered in grime. The Major parked her bike and looked up and down the streets, some cars were parked or abandoned, but no one was around. She went over to a single door that had an old, weather-beaten and faded sign above it, ' Employees Entrance'. She tried the door, but it was locked tight. She went along to a window and hauled herself up and held herself there on the window-ledge, her arms straight. Her 6'6" frame helping her see into the darkened interior. She lowered herself and wiped her hands on her jeans. She heard a shuffle as she hit the ground, then sensed more than saw a person or persons. She turned to face two lads. Early twenties she guessed. They were your typical street-smart larrikins. petty criminals, all talk and lip, but no substance. She eyed them and they her.

"Is that your bike lady?" One asked her. The Major didn't give a reply right away but she looked them over, up and down. The look on her face told the lads they didn't bother her.

"What's it to you?" She asked them.

"Well, you see, these streets around here belong to me and if you want to park your bike here, you have to pay,"

"Is that right? So, you own these streets do you, what do you go by?" She asked directly.

"None of your fucking business lady," came his retort.

"Are you the boss boy, or do you answer to someone?" She asked.

"I'm nobody's 'boy' bitch," He came back at her in a vicious tone.

"Settle down," She told him, "I need to know who I come looking for if my bike gets as much as a scratch on it. If you are saying you're it, then fine, I'll find you and you will pay,"

He smiled at her, "Is that right," he stated as he pulled a knife out and flashed it at her. The Major smiled and told him, "Silly boy, you've brought a knife to a gunfight," pulling the 9mm Baretta from her jacket.

His eyes were wide open and he put up his hands in front of her, "Fucking bitch, you crazy or what lady?"

"Look dickhead," she told him, waving her gun around, "I'm in no fucking mood to fuck about, is it you I need to talk to or not?"

He looked at her and put his knife away, before telling her to, "Follow me,"

The Major grabbed the other lad around his throat and lifted him off his feet. "Now listen sweet lips, you watch my bike and even if a bird shits on it you will lick it off before I get back, or I will cut your balls off with his knife, understand me,"

The lad turned white and was slowly starting to turn a shade of blue before the Major let him down. He coughed and spluttered before nodding and rubbing his neck.

She turned to the first lad and told him to, "Lead on McDuff,"

12