An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pip, are you alright?" Emma's expression changed.

"You said my name again!" Pip smiled, but this time she felt uneasy. "Does that mean you," She felt a sudden wave of sickness hit her and gagged. She coughed, wretched, and tried to say, ""I'm alrigh-", before tripping and falling forward, vomiting all over the ground on her hands and knees. "Oh, oh jeeze," She tasted acid and wine. The ground didn't stop moving. It was covered in filth, so were her hands. She felt something pull lightly at her hair, pull her over the grass, and then she felt her stomach churn again. When she could breath she said, "I think I had too much,"

"I'm here." She heard. It sounded like her mother, but it couldn't have been. Someone was holding her hair out of her face. She felt like her gut was tearing it's self apart.

"M-Mom? I'm so sorry. I'm making a mess. I'll clean it, I promise." She looked up. There were people everywhere. They were looking at her. She remembered she was naked. This was terrible. Everyone could see her. She was crying. "I'm ruining everything again." she sobbed. She coughed and spat. "I don't feel good. I feel really bad. I just wanted everyone to be happy." She heaved. "Oh, oh wow." She felt darkness and light mix together and pain contract her lungs. "I want to go home." She felt darkness slipping in.

"Don't worry, let's get you to bed,"

"No!" She wheezed, "It's my wedding night!", She burped, "Mark! I want to fuck you!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. "Mark! Mark?"

It wasn't the kind of sleep she was used to. It wasn't a vivid series of fantasies and characters. It was a heavy black weight that she could barely see glimpses out of. She felt sick the whole way through. She felt like she was spinning and every time she opened her eyes someone was looking at her with disgust, or shame, or pity. When the carousel finally ended there was a solid black mark where memory should have been and the sun burned her eyes shut. Her mouth still tasted like sick and her body felt weak with hunger.

"Ow." Her head hurt the most. Even talking was terrible. Something sounded like rain, and then, like something frying on a pan.

A voice split her head in response. "She's up." Pip blinked her eyes open to see someone cooking breakfast from beyond a doorway. Everything was hazy.

"Mom?" She asked. The woman turned. It was her Emma.

"Don't get up. You've had a hard night." Pip agreed. She saw her put a plate by the table beside her. She was in Emma's bed. She felt like a kid again. "You really can't hold your drink can you?"

"It's genetic." She whimpered. Her voice was hoarse. Then it all came rushing back to her. "Oh god." Pip shook her head, "Did, Did I,"

"Yea, you made quite the scene." Emma chuckled nervously. At least she seemed to be having fun.

"No, I mean," Pip was almost in tears again, "Did I have sex with Mark?" She asked desperately. Emma raised an eyebrow. "Please say I did."

"You were a puking mess. No, no you didn't."

Pip sobbed, "I'm such an idiot!" She wanted to beat herself against the walls, but she could hardly even move without pain pulsing through her.

"Eat some protein." Emma said in a practiced manner.

"I had one job on my wedding night!" Pip cried. "I thought I could at least be a good wife! I'm a failure!"

"Pip." She sniffed and Emma gave her a glare. Pip defiantly looked back with an angry scowl. Emma took a fork and shoved a hot, greasy sausage in her mouth from her plate. Pip whimpered but let her do it. She bit down and chewed. "Good."

"Where's Mark?" She said after she swallowed.

"At his place." She said with a shrug.

"Alone?"

"Well, now, yes." Pip blinked at her. "Last night, well, I told him you probably wouldn't want him to be alone on his wedding night." She smirked.

Pip felt a sensation of falling before she looked down in shame and said, "Oh. That makes sense. Thank you."

She stopped smirking, "And he told me to take care of you instead." She sighed. "You aren't much fun anymore, you know that?"

"Thank you." Pip said with a smile. She was still in pain, but seeing Emma play like that made her feel much better. "I'm really sorry about last night."

"It happens." She sighed. "Been there, done that. Not in front of so many people. And not on my wedding night, or my birthday suit, but still."

"You're a good friend." Pip said. "I don't deserve you."

"Now you're going to make me puke." Emma seethed. "You know, I only gave you one night."

"Yes." Pip nodded, drinking some of her water. "I guess I just wont have sex with him then."

"Well," Emma growled, "I'm pretty sure he'll want to at least once." She admitted, "I guess I'll give you another chance."

"I don't deser-"

"Eat your food." Emma commanded. "Do it for Mark." Pip did so. "I have some work I needed to get done anyways."

"You wont be there?" Pip said in disappointment.

"What? No." Emma shook her head. "Your night, like I said."

Pip squirmed. "Can you please come?"

"Why?"

"I don't know what to do." Pip admitted freely. "I don't want to mess anything up again." Emma's palm slapped against her forehead and she let out a pained groan. It was like the pain was switching from Pips head to hers. "I know it's weird-"

"Fine." Emma agreed.

Pip let out a squeaking sound of happiness, "Thank you!" She smiled. "Then you can have him right after!" Pip offered. "And I'll clean everything!" She continued.

"Pip." Emma sighed, and let a chuckle escape her lips, "You are very hard to hate."

"Really?" Pip's smile widened. Emma gave her an incredulous look, at if she were surprised at the question. "I, I guess," Pip looked away, "Since I'm not good at anything, I was always afraid it was easy."

"I'll give Mark a call. Tell him you're alright, and make some plans." Emma changed the subject. "Just focus on getting better."

--

"I'm scared." Pip admitted. She was in in a small white dress that ended just a few inches above her thigh highs and her face was blushed and outlined in a subtle and painstaking manner. For the past half hour she'd felt like a doll that Emma had dressed up and now she felt prettier than she ever had before. She trusted Emma. Even before she had seen herself in the mirror she knew she'd be beautiful. Still, she didn't feel good enough. She felt like she was at her best, but even though Emma was only in a simple skirt and blouse she felt inferior and below her. She felt the need to quickly reach and grab her hand for comfort. Emma let her. The door opened.

"Hey!" Mark was in his suit again, as if he had just left the wedding. "How are you? I was going to visit but Emma said you didn't want me to."

Pip wavered between resting her weight on one leg or the other before replying, "I didn't want you to see me like that."

"I did see you last night." He said.

Pip grimaced, "Sorry."

Mark smiled awkwardly. "It happens. I'm glad it was memorable."

Pip was silent, not knowing how to continue. She toyed with the rim of her dress with her hands and looked down. She felt a slap on her rear and yelped, "C-Can I come in?" She felt warm when she glanced at Emma who gave her a wry grin.

"Sure! Right! Sorry!" Mark laughed and opened the door wide. His apartment was small and modest. He didn't own anything he didn't need except of course for a small projects here and there in corners and tables. Some was art, some was science. Pip wasn't smart enough to know the difference.

"So," Mark closed the door, "Emma,"

"I want her to be here." Pip said quickly. She was ready for Mark to be confused or upset.

"Okay." Mark shrugged. Pip wasn't prepared for that. "Do you want something to drink or-"

"Oh god no." Pip shook her had. They all laughed. Pip felt a sudden burst of emotion from that. Even Emma was happy.

"Then?" Mark asked, taking a step forward. Pip was surround by the tall, sexy people and felt very out of place. She felt more like a daughter between parents, or a toy between bigger kids.

"Emma?" She looked to her with a pathetic smile.

"I think she wants your dick." Emma explained. She put her hands of Pips shoulders and she felt much more comfortable. "Right?"

She cleared her throat and said breathlessly, "That would be nice." Pip found it hard to look up at Mark when she said it. "If that's what you want, I mean." She leaned backwards and forward anxiously. She held Emma's hands with her own, crossing her arms over her breasts.

"You sweet talker you." Mark joked. He moved in and touched her hips. Her body reacted with a sensation like needles filled with electricity across her haunches. She looked up into his eyes. They were simple but strong. His hands were reliable, immovable like bedrock. "Why are you crying?" He asked. He brushed her face. "And don't say it's because you don't deserve it."

"But-"

"Come on. We have to make up for lost time." He smiled and leaned in. Pip was suddenly frightened. She didn't know how to kiss. Not like Emma. She desperately wanted to tag in Emma an have her do this for her too. She wasn't going to turn on Mark with her own pathetic lips. But he was coming in and she had no time. She let it happen with a quick inhale.

He enveloped her lips and turned his head to fit his mouth with hers. Heat branched out from his contact and forced her face to relax. He went into her with a slow and steady pace, taking ground little by little. He broke off with a pull of her lip and he let it snap back to her teeth.

She let out a high pitched whimper, "Hah!" her tongue was out and wanting, her fingers clenched on Emmas. She breathed shallow and hot. "Hmm!" She pulled on Emmas wrists and backed into her tight, needing to cuddle into something. She felt longer arms than hers hold her from behind. She felt breasts on her shoulders and hips bump into her back and all at once felt safe enough to reach out to Marks face and draw him down and into her again. She felt his hands reach down and up her dress, lifting the cloth and caressing her bare flesh. She felt Emma's hands slip between her tits. He pressed into her. She pressed into her. She was under and between them and moaned around Mark. She felt Emma touch her breast and gasped, "Hah!" Marks face went down and kissed her neck.

He touched her between the legs and felt her flooding sex. Pleasure burst from his touch and burned up and across her body. One of Emma's arms reached down and grabbed her ass. Emma pulled and kneaded her front and back, molding her and changing her like clay. "W-Wait!" She grabbed Marks shoulders with a groan. "I'm, I'm already really close." She said with some shame. "I want you in me first."

"We have time." He smiled, "We have all night. I want to see you feel good." He licked her lips and she realized that there was no way around it. She was going to come like this.

"Ahh!" She moaned as Emma pulled Pip's soaked panties down just below her dress. "Oh!" He touched her mound, his middle finger poking around. "Yes!" Emma put the tip of her finger between her legs. She touched Mark at her sex, holding her husbands hand, and drew back. Her wet digit rested at her anxious, dirty hole. It felt so good. It felt so right. "M-Mark!" She called out as he touched the place she didn't have a right to touch herself. Emma pierced her from behind and wriggled up inside. She felt it fast like a train from behind a corner. Her whines were high like a whistle. Her breathing was like the chugging of a motor. "N-Not so fast!" She said it too slow and too quiet. It was already upon her. She came. She clenched her legs as he toyed with her clit. "Oh!" Her legs shook but Mark and Emma pressed against her hard enough to keep her up, even when her toes curled. "So good!" She cried. She felt like she was floating. They slowed as she came down. It was quick to come and quick to leave, but the pounding in her pleasure continued for several beats even as she stood.

"I'm glad." Mark smiled, letting her down to the ground again. He took a step back.

She felt Emma move away and out and shivered, "Oh!" For a second she was cold and touching no one. She hugged herself, shivering from the aftershocks and from the cold. Then Emma held her hand, walked to Mark, held his, and led both into the bedroom. She took charge of the couple and Pip couldn't be happier.

Still in a haze of pleasure, Pip felt herself thrown onto the sheets. "Eep!" She bounced, her bare butt on the bed. Her panties had fallen off her ankles at some point. She giggled and covered her groin bashfully. Emma looked pensive before pulling off her blouse and lowering her jeans. She was wearing some sexy black underwear that somehow made her assets look even larger. Mark glanced at Emma as she rolled to the bed and mounted Pips face. Her last glimpse of him was his look of desire for another woman. "Emma?" Pip gulped. All she could see was black panties worth more than Pip had ever earned in a day. Then she saw even less as Emma lowered herself onto the smaller girl. Pip's nose was in her crack and her mouth was forced against Emmas mound.

"Come on." Emma said, lifting the dress and spreading Pip's legs, "Fuck her."

Pip would have loved to see Marks cock. She would have loved seeing Mark's body, his slow advancement, his expression of love. But Pip knew her place. She knew it was her job to submit to the better woman. She drooled with anticipation and opened her mouth. Her tongue traced Emma from clit to taint. If Emma felt good, she didn't show it. Then Pip felt it. She felt flesh on her sex. She felt a torpedo spread her womanhood. She was surprised, she had almost expected him to miss and fuck her bottom again. But no, he mounted her like a man should mount a wife. He pressed into her virgin sex.

"HMM!" She tensed and growled into Emma's pussy. Emma laughed. It felt weird. It had been so long since anything had gone into her that way. Pip remembered the last thing in her pussy this deep had been Emmas middle finger so long ago. This was bigger, and harder, and it hurt. "Stop!" She said after another centimeter. Mark obeyed. Pip was panting. It felt like he was tearing her apart. The pleasure and the pain was too alien and too much for her to handle. "It hurts!" She cried. She felt pathetic again. "S-Slowly please!" She begged, every word was muffled by Emma's ass.

But the words got out and she felt her straining flesh relieved. She sighed as the pain subsided. And the cock left her. It was strange. It was even worse than her first anal experience. Perhaps it was because she had practiced at that. She heard Emma, "Let me get her nice and relaxed."

Pip yipped as she felt her butt and legs lifted. She was resting her weight on her shoulders now, her face was still in Emma's ass, but now Emma's face was only inches away from Pip's sex and her legs flailed under Emmas arms. Pip felt a finger on her sex.

"Hmph!" it went in easily, slipping in and pulling tight. Then she felt another finger, this time on the hole she was used to. "Ahm!" she wrapped her mouth around Emma and sucked as she felt the superior woman poke a finger down into her in her embarrassingly sensitive butt. She felt her dress ride up. She was functionally naked when Emma put yet another finger into both holes. "Ohh!" Pip called out from the pressure, her voice vibrated Emma's cootch. It was almost too much, two fingers in each. Emma was using both hands as she sat on Pips face, one pulled down deep in her ass, the other fucked her G-spot. Her thumb massaged her clit. "Eh!!" She called out, "Mha!" the sensation too much.

"Heh, hey Mark, stand right here," As the woman relentlessly fucked Pip, she felt a weight shift on the bed. Mark was standing there. His hips were at Emma's eye level. Emma laughed and stopped touching Pips clit. Pip heard a slurping, licking, sinfull sound as Emma sucked her husbands cock just inches away from Pip's sex. Then, as she sucked Marks dick, she went deep in Pips ass and viciously fucked her pussy. Pip nearly bit down in shock and ecstasy.

She moaned and hummed and tried to say Emmas name in vain, "Ehmmha!" Past her pleasure she could hardly think. Under Emmas own legs all she could do was hold on tight to the sexy, taught rear and enjoy the ride. She heard her own disgustingly sexy squelching sounds mingle with the sounds of Mark fucking Emma's beautiful face as the fingers went in and out. Then she felt another finger enter her pussy. It hurt, but she could take it. She cried out as her pussy was stretched by three fingers and her body tried to ride into orgasm through the pain. Too much, it was too much.

She heard Emma hum with laughter. She was having fun. She put yet more weight on Pips face, keeping her quiet and desperate for air, and then began to take turns with both hands, fucking one hole, then the other. Pip saw nothing but black lace and felt herself breaking through her pain into another realm of sensation. She grabbed Emma's butt and groaned and munched and tasted sweet and sour sex as her cramped and upside down body began to succumb. This wasn't the kind of orgasm that was reached by love and connection. Pip felt like she was a farm animal, and her orgasm was compulsory. Emma was a machine doing a job. This was a reflex action that was completely out of control and that was why Pip didn't feel too humiliated at coming while eating Emma out through her panties. She was more embarrassed by the spray.

She screamed into Emma's pussy and felt her body convulse and her knees bend and Emma tightened her grip and fucked her pussy wide. She felt just like the last time Emma fucked her special spot, liquid shot out of her like she couldn't hold her pee. It hit Emmas palm and she dripped all over herself. The sex flowed down and trickled across her shuddering skin, stomach, and pooled around her cleavage under her dress. Pip felt the hands leave her in the middle of her peak and clenched her empty holes tight. Then she felt a slap across her sex and ass and shook violently, her pleasure continuing even further with a hiss and a groan. Emma slapped again, and again, and Pip cried with pleasure and pain, flinching and seizing as her ecstasy continued. She was wet, and had soiled herself. She felt exhausted and tired and far too enamored with Emma's hands and ass.

She felt more relaxed and comfortable once her hips were back on the bed. Her bones settled and she shivered once or twice more in the throws of sex before she felt it. Mark was off the bed again. It was Marks cock again, heading towards her womb right on the coattails of her embarrassing, squirting orgasm. Now it didn't feel so painful, not much, it squeezed in and made it's self fit. Pip felt full, happy and complete as Mark continued to slowly pierce into her. His cock was like soft iron, or perhaps, hard rubber. It gave just enough to keep her from hurting, but was hard and large enough to drive her wild.

"Yes!" her voice cracked and growled through Emma. He was inside of her. Her pussy clenched tight. It felt completely different than anything else. His cock twitched and she felt it through her entire body. "Mark!" She cried. Emma sat on her even harder. Her strong thighs clenched hard on her skull. "Sho good! Sho," And then she couldn't even make out her own words, "Hmph!" She was pretty sure she could feel Emma's clit on her chin, but could not be sure. She also couldn't tell if the panties were wet due to her saliva, or Emma's excitement. She also wasn't sure which reality she preferred.

"Good girl." She heard and understood. Emma wanted her to be quiet and just take it. Pip could try that. She put her tongue to the job of tasting the woman above her. Making Emma feel good. She wanted Emma to feel strong. She didn't like Emma when she was sad. She felt Mark draw out then in and hummed and growled, her whole body quivered with his strength and girth. Emma leaned over and Pip felt her nose released from her cheeks. She breathed in a clean breath as she felt Emma reach around her and touch Pips anxious asshole. She forced herself into Pip to the knuckle and Pip cried out in surprise as Mark gave a second, slow thrust. Everything was so tight, and so good.