An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next brought Pip to tears. She felt Emmas tongue on her clit as Mark fucked her. Why? Why would she do that unless she cared about Pip feeling good? Her whole body felt the shock. Her clit was Emma's property. Pip's button belonged to the better woman, and she had decided to press and kiss it. She thought Pip earned her reward. "Ahhhh!" her muffled cry vibrated Emma's groin, She inhaled through her nose and kept it up, "Ahhhhh!" her hands explored Emma above her with gratitude, looking for any way to thank her. She caressed the woman's sides and hips and bust and traced the outline of her underwear with her tongue.

Pip was going to come again. Mark was fucking at a regular pace. "Pip." He said her name, "I'm close."

Pip felt like she was slowly melting. She was loosing control. Emma lifted her ass off of Pip for a second just to have Pip follow her up and eat at her pussy even more. She suspected Emma wasn't too turned on by her, but she knew Emma would appreciate the thought. She didn't know if it was the burning rod inside of her, or Emma's hot, slippery tongue felt better. She didn't care. But there was one thing that came to mind that set her over the edge. She broke off her pussy eating to gasp and shouted,

"I want to be a mommy!" She cried out. "Mark, put it in me! Make me a mommy!" Mark seemed to like that, because she heard him grunt and felt him explode inside of her. And then she felt the rush of satisfaction mixed with lust. It was like fireworks in her bloodstream. "Yes!" She came again. She felt it in her butt, her pussy, her clit, her lips, and every inch of skin that touched Mark and Emma from her tits to the tips of her fingers. It was like sparklers all over. Emma's slick cunt humped her face as she screamed and cried and coo'ed. She felt so good she grabbed Emmas hips and pulled them tighter as her pussy was filled to bursting. She needed something, someone, to hold.

Even without motion she felt the sparks inside her. It took a long time for them to die out. She heard Mark breathing heavy, she heard her own gasps echoing in between Emma's thighs. She felt the finger inside her twitch and yiped and squealed and humped and cried. Everything felt great. She'd be up for anything now. She felt Emma and Mark shift and heard something wet and sexy.

They were kissing. She guessed. His cock had been shrinking in her, but now it had begun to hold it's ground as Emma sucked his face. Pip should have felt cheated. Instead she felt grateful. Emma was keeping his dick hard. Emma loved him just as much as Pip did. She was glad someone so beautiful was here help her.

She felt a bra fall. He was touching Emma's breasts now. Pips were still sealed in her dress. She was glad. Now he could play with them, look at them, be turned on by perfect, round, bouncing orbs. She felt his cock grow back and groaned. Her sex was weak and recovering, but by no means would she give up.

She felt Emma finally leave her. She gasped and panted with newfound air and freedom. She saw Mark draw his hardening cock outside of her and felt empty and alone. She felt cold and scared until Emma helped her up into a sitting position. Emma was sitting beside her, holding her. Pip liked that. She felt hands pull her dress up and off. She let it happen. Now she was naked and leaking cum onto the sheets. Both Pip and Emma sat on the bed infront of Mark's hardening cock. Emma held her around the waist.

Pip was out of her league. She was tired. Mark walked up, his cock was wet and ready. Pip gulped but hesitated. As she waited Emma grabbed it and pulled it into her own mouth. Pip licked her lips with hunger as she saw Emma engulf her husband. She worked the shaft like an experienced whore. Pip watched attentively, taking notes, and feeling her poor pussy reawaken and recover. In time, her interest and desire began to evolve again into envy.

"C-Can I-" She started.

Emma stopped for only a single syllable, "No." The word was strong, sure, and needed no explanation. Pip had what she had been promised. She had cum in her pussy, and that was all she had earned. This cock belonged to Emma from now on. But Emma was merciful and stood up, cock in one hand and Pips ass in the other. Pip was forced to stand as well on her shaking legs. "But you can do this." She pressed herself against Pips front and turned her away from Mark. Her breasts on hers, her hips against her. Pips felt warm and loved and cared for by the larger woman as she was pushed back and felt her butt guided onto a rigid pole.

"Woah!" Pip called out as her hips were pushed back into Marks hips. She felt the cock, wet with her own sex, push into her the way she was used to. The way it was supposed to. Into her asshole. Emma sank her into it as Pip moaned, "Oh! Oh!" It filled her up and she felt Mark stand up straighter. Emma helped and lifted her slightly. "Eek!" She cried out as she wrapped her legs backward in a panic. Now she was being supported only by her own legs, and Marks lap. He leaned back slightly to help, and grabbed her arms as well, pulling them and forcing her chest out. "Ahh!" She shook with the depth of his manhood.

Emma chuckled, "Wow, sorry, it's just that they look even smaller now." Pip knew her stretched skin did no favors for her chest, "Now they look like bug bites!" She chuckled and flicked one. Pip groaned. Then she felt Emma move her hand down and touch her womanhood once again. Pip hadn't dared to think that she'd let Pip feel this way again so soon. She felt some of her weight support now by Emma's bosom pressing against her from the front, and holding her by the pussy. She cried out as Emma dug two fingers into her cum filled cunt and said, "I hope you are grateful."

She rubbed Pips clit and Pip shouted, "Yes! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She cried. She felt like a runner on a second wind. Emma teased the tiny girl, pressing her mounds against her bumps as Mark fucked her deep and hard, "You're so good to me!" Her fingers gripped her from the inside, "Ahh!"

"What a slut." Emma shook her head in knowing humor. Pip couldn't help but laugh between her groans, "But a good girl." She said. Her fingers left Pips dripping cunt and she put the cum soaked hand in front of Pips face. "You are a good girl right?"

Pip reached for the hand with her tongue, Emma was just out of reach. "Y-yes!" She said with a rush of emotion. She remembered when Emma had called her bad. She was better now. Pip knew her place. "I'm a good girl!" She barley reached Emma and pulled the tips to her mouth. She kissed and sucked and drooled over Emma's strong hand. The cum and sex tasted great.

"Then cum like a good girl." She was ordered. Then the hand left her and a single finger pressed against her clit and circled quickly.

"Ahh!" Pip screamed. Her sex was burning. She was getting fucked silly. She felt full and happy and loved. She felt cum and juices drip from her screaming face. All three of her holes were about to be filled with cum. Her body was used up and broken. She was smiling and laughing, "Emma! Mark!" She cried out, tears streaming her face, "Thank you! Thank you! I love you! I love-" She shook and felt Emma force another peak of pleasure out of her. It started with Mark, his cock pounding and fucking with slick and sickening quickness. Then as she clenched she felt her empty, cum filled sex quiver and quake with Emmas fingers on her clit. Then she felt the heat and pressure rise like a volcano up and out of her gullet, "I'm coming again!" She screeched as Marks cock continued to fuck moans and groans from her hoarse lungs. Pleasure exploded out from her core all over her body in fantastic heat. Her orgasm shattered all her understanding of shame and guilt and all she could feel was love and lust.

"Your face looks so silly." Emma joked as Pip's reality shook. Emma put a thumb on Pip's tongue to keep her mouth open as she heaved. Her chest quaked. Her clit was on fire. She felt another wave hit her just as she heard, "You look like such a dumb cunt when you're coming." She chuckled as electricity tingled across her flesh. Pip heard her words and felt enamored bliss. Emma was smiling. She liked the way Pip looked. Pip smiled too. If it made Emma happy, Pip would love to keep looking like a dumb cunt. Her eyes rolled back as the last of her pleasure died down. "Well," She felt her muscles refuse to answer her. She went limp as the waves of sex and desire subsumed her. She twitched like a broken machine trying to function. Then she felt Emma roll her to the bed, the hard cock leaving her. Emma was straddling her wearing only her black panties. She felt Emma rest her superior body on Pips flat chest. "You sleep here." She smirked. "We'll go finish in the shower-"

She was about to leave when Pip quickly grabbed her. Emma paused as Pip said, "Please." Her voice shuddering, "D-Dont leave me yet. Hold me please." Emma grimaced. But then, looking down at Pip, she sighed and rested the whole of her weight on the smaller girl. "Fine. This is your night after all."

Then Pip felt Mark beside her, holding her and Emma equally. "How do you feel Pip?"

"Amazing." She said without any pause. "That was great." She felt complete, and surrounded by love. She clenched both of them with all her might, "I'm so happy!" She shuddered.