An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma and Pip open up at the wedding.
9.1k words
4.56
30k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex starts about halfway in at the "i'm scared" portion. Before then, there is some description of vomit in a non-sexual context.

*****

It was the day before the happiest day of her life. Pip was dressed in white and surrounded by friends and family at a fancy hotel right before the wedding. She'd never felt so important before. They had just finished the rehearsal. She had a hop to her step. Despite how happy she was, she did know that it could have been better.

"Why!" She heard her mother sob drunkenly. She would move from group to group to complain. "We were so happy!" Then she turned to Pip before she could awkwardly scamper away. "Your father, has he left yet?"

Pip nodded. It was unfortunate timing that her parents were talking about divorce right before the wedding. It wasn't something unexpected, and Pip had even seen in coming at times. Her father had still paid for everything and was going to walk her down the isle tomorrow, but had quickly made his escape before being confronted today. "Yes." Pip nodded. "He said it would be best to leave early-"

"I'm so sorry!" her mother sniffed with surprise, "It's going to be your big day!" She patted her daughters shoulder and stumbled away towards the elevator. "I'm so happy!" She sobbed.

Pip sighed. She'd get over it eventually. Their marriage hadn't been the most stable anyways. She turned and saw someone else moping on a nearby balcony and decided to give her a visit. She saw Emma there, nursing a plastic cup of something and staring out over a smooth lake with a mirror finish. Pip could see the moon off her eyes. "Congratulations." Emma nodded. The past few weeks had been strange. She wasn't her normal self, and for quite some time, Pip believed that the few strange events with Emma had been a dream. Some raunchy nightmare that had ended with Marks proposal. Emma had acted aloof since then, and was more busy than usual. "Well, I guess I'll be going." She poured the rest of the drink over the ledge and into the bushes before she turned.

"Wait!" Pip stopped her with a light touch. Emma looked angry, but hid it well. Pip stepped away. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Okay?" Emma asked. Pip knew the look of a woman who just wanted to run away. For a few long seconds she thought Emma would spit at her and leave. Thankfully, Emma sighed and leaned against a nearby wall, "I didn't think this would happen." She shrugged. Something seemed to have fallen off her personality with that shrug. She seemed very different, vulnerable even. "I thought you were just a phase of his." She explained. "Some girl that would run at the first sign of trouble. I've known lots of girls like that. They see their guy looking at another girl and drop him. But not you." She grimaced, "And I thought you just had a crush. Some childish thing. I didn't think you actually loved him." She took a deep breath. "And I didn't think he actually loved you back." Emma sounded sad. Pip didn't know how to respond to that. Emma's face twitched with a bout of rage. "You won." She said quickly. "Okay? You won! Is that what you want me to say?" She seemed angry. Pip stepped back. "You don't have to rub it in my face!" Emma seemed close to tears. That scared Pip. Emma looked away at the last moment. The thin veneer of control veiled her expression again. "Asking me to do this for you. So I would be right there and watching it happen up close. I guess you learned a lot from me. That was good. That hurt."

"It wasn't supposed to!" Pip whimpered. "I didn't want that!"

"Then why make me your maid of honor?"

"Because i-" Pip stopped herself. Why did she invite Emma here, on her happiest day. "Because I care about you." She admitted. "Because I like making Mark happy, and you do that. And because you feel like family. I don't have many friends, and you might be my best." She admitted.

"Wow." Emma blinked. "That's actually really sad." Pip chuckled. "You really didn't do this to spite me?" Pip shook her head. "I guess I underestimated you again." Emma looked amused. That was a better expression. It felt more right. "Well, now I feel a little bit guilty." Emma admitted. "About everything I mean."

"It's okay." Pip appreciated the almost apology. "I just can't imagine a future without you." She admitted. "It wouldn't feel right."

"I guess I also feel bad about, well-" Emma looked away. "Uh, I guess I should tell you, I did something kinda bad."

"Like what?"

"I was really angry after Mark proposed to you. So I might have, sort of, kind of, sexted your dad and sabotaged your parents relationship." Pip gasped. "It's what I do when I feel threatened okay? It usually works." Emma shrugged. "Anyways, uh, I guess I'll have to own up to that."

"I," Pip squirmed, "I'm glad you told me. You must have been really upset."

Emma winced, "That's also not all."

"What do you mean?"

"See, your mother is kind of angry too, so I told her to go to her room and I'll send up some horny stud."

"That's, uh, weird-"

"And Mark asked me where you were, and I gave him your mothers room number. "

Pip blinked as the pieces came together. "B-But Mark will know-"

"He had a couple of drinks." Emma shrugged, "I told her to keep the lights off, she kinda looks like you, and you know he's never actually fucked you so it's not like he would know the difference. Besides, he's probably real anxious to get it done even though it's the day before your wedding-"

Pip imagined it happening and realized how likely it was. "B-But-" Pip tried to think of anything to make this reality not be happening, "Tomorrow is our wedding night!"

"Yea." Emma winced, "I was really angry."

Pip felt her heart beat slow and begin to quicken. "W-what room?"

"Two oh five." Emma nodded. "But, I mean, they've probably already started-" Pip scampered off to the stairs. It was hard to run in her dress but she tried valiantly. Just as she reached the second floor she heard it. She stopped and listened. She heard deep grunts and groans. Pip's heart beat quickened as she walked slowly closer to her mothers room and heard the moans of a woman very familiar. Pip felt like she was wading through cold water, the dress weighing her down and caging her lungs.

"Oh, yea, baby, harder!" She heard her own mother cry out. Her heart beat fast as she reached the door and heard whines and whimpers. Was that what Pip would sound like? Was her voice so similar that Mark couldn't tell? Maybe he was just pretending not to notice. Maybe they both knew what they were doing. Her heart beat across her skin as she touched the cold door knob, stopped, gulped, and released it.

She felt trapped again, but not in a bad way. She was once again in a cage, and everyone outside of it was happy. Metal separated her from her love, and he was happy there without her. She felt out of breath. Her skin was sweaty. Who was she to interrupt? To ruin everything for everyone? Her mother was happy, her soon to be husband was happy, even Emma was happy. Pip should be happy too. She felt a single tear escape her eyes as she tilted her head to listen to the gasps and thuds. Her ear touched the wooden door. She could not tell if there were any whispers, she just heard the moans of pleasure. Her fingers gripped the ridges of the wood like bars in the cage. Her mouth was watering.

Tomorrow would be her wedding night. It was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. Her whole body was dripping as her heart beat faster than ever before. She heard herself mumble and felt herself humping the air and biting her lips. Her body rocked the door softly as her pure white dress was washed in her own her sweat, tears, and drool.

"Having fun?" The voice seemed loud. Pip's eyes focused on Emma as she emerged from the stairway. Pip swallowed and quickly left the door in embarrassment. "So you aren't going to stop this?" Emma asked curiously.

"They're happy without me." Pip smiled and looked down and away. "Happier, even."

"Bullshit." Emma rolled her eyes. Pip listened attentively. "Men are greedy Polly." She explained. "They'll never be happy with what they have. They will always be happier with more." Emma smiled, "I thought that's what you liked about Mark. It's what hooked me at least."

"But-" Emma took her hand. Pip blinked and let the larger woman lead her to the door.

"Open it." Emma ordered. "Unless you think he isn't worth giving everything too. In that case, I'm going in without you." Pip hesitated. Emma was right. She braced herself for anything. Pip gripped the cold metal with determination and turned it. Pip entered first. She found the light and flipped it, ready for whatever view of Mark that would show it's self.

But she didn't see Mark. All she saw was her buck naked mother writhing against a vibrator, masturbating on the bed, "AAK!" She covered herself quickly, "P-Polly! Knock first!"

"I'm sorry!" Pip slammed the door closed and tried to get the image out of her head.

"HAHA!" Emma laughed and pointed. "Oh man. Oh man you should have seen the look on your face!"

"You," Pip growled in embarrassment and anger, "You tricked me!"

"Yea." Emma was still laughing. "I wasn't lying though. Mark did walk in on the same thing you did a few minutes ago, and it was great. He just went to sleep in his own room." She slowed to a chuckle. "Oh wow, I was scared she'd finish up or something before you got here. That was priceless."

"Well, I guess I'll just head to my room then!" Pip said, trying to hold back her temper.

"You really wanted to see it though didn't you?" Emma grinned, "You were listening in for a while before I got here."

"Ew!" Pip realized she was right and shook her head. "Ew! Ew! I'm going now!"

"Wait." She obeyed against her better judgment. "You said you want me to stay for the wedding right?"

"Right." Pip nodded. As much of a jerk as she was, Pip still wouldn't feel right without her.

"Well, I want to make a bargain." Emma took a step forward. Pip felt more than a little intimidated. "Let me guess, Mark wants kids right?"

"Well, yes, I think." Pip nodded. "What's that have to do with,"

"Well, tomorrow night you two are probably going to," Emma made a hole with one hand a fucked it with the other. Pip felt herself blushing again, "Well, You might get all tingly when you know he's with another woman, but I don't. So here's my proposition. If you want me to be a part of your lives going forward, I'm not going to play second fiddle, and I'm not going to be some side girl." She took another step and pushed Pip back with her bust. Pip gulped in anxiety, "So tomorrow, I'll let you have it. I think you earned that much. But you better enjoy it, because after," She leaned down and looked into her eyes, forcing Pip's spine to bend backwards. They were so close Emma's nose touched hers. "Nothing is going into your pussy ever again unless I put it there."

Pip swallowed hard. "B-But what if I'm not pregnant after-"

"Then you'll have to convince me to put something there to help." She explained.

"But, what if Mark wants-"

"What? What if he wants to fuck you?" Emma laughed. "Then I'll eat my own panties. Because that's not going to happen." Pip looked away. "Look at me." Pip turned and felt like Emma was about to kiss her. She was close enough to feel the breath from her nostrils, "I'm not done. I have other conditions."

Pip groaned, what was she going to have to do now?

--

It was her wedding day. She was about to walk down the isle. Pip had been afraid of what Emma would demand. She had been afraid of something Emma would force her to wear, or not wear, or do. She had worried that Emma would strap a vibrator to her leg, or a plug in her rear, or force her not to wear any underwear. Maybe she'd get creative and write something obscene on her forehead, or put a sign on her back that said where she liked getting fucked. She had a nightmare about being infront of all her friends and family just to have Emma tear her dress off. In the dream, everyone pointed and laughed. But none of that was that case. It was actually somehow even worse. It was something Pip never would have guessed herself, and so much more terrifying.

"These," Emma had given her a letter, placed it right in the cleavage of her dress, "Are your vows. Don't read them until you are there."

And Pip had obeyed. Her father was leading her along now and Pip was mortified at what the letter said. Emma was waiting for her. Mark was waiting for her. Pip felt faint. What did the letter say? She had it in her grip now, ready to be opened and read out in front of the crowd. Pip kept telling herself that if it was too bad she would just not read it, but she didn't believe herself. She would read it. Even if it was humiliating. Pip clenched her fathers hand nervously before letting go and standing in front of her groom. It was happening. The world was turning into a blur of colors and a high pitched ring silenced all other sounds. She felt her heart beat fast as her mind created all sorts of words she'd have to say.

How dastardly was Emma? What would she make Pip say? Mark was reading his lines. Dammit, she couldn't concentrate. She looked at the letter anxiously. Was she going to tell the crowd how wet she was? Was she going to tell them she loved the look of other women sucking Marks cock? Was she going to swear to give Mark over to Emma in front of everyone?

There was silence. It was her turn. Her hands moved the paper without her intent. She read the words as she saw them. They could have read anything. Her mouth moved with the words Emma wrote.

"You helped me when I was at my lowest." She started. "As a friend, I hold no one closer. I love you with all my heart, and I always have since the moment I saw you." Pip was tearing up. "And, and I swear to give you all the happiness I can. To serve you faithfully and love you just as you have for me." She sniffed, "Forever."

That was it. Pip was astonished. She felt like a great weight had fallen off of her. Then, after other words in the background finished, she said, "I do," and Mark leaned down and kissed her, and she kissed him back. There was applause and laughter and Pip had never felt more happy in her life.

--

"Emma" Pip said at the reception. Emma was alone and looking out a window as if she were at a funeral. "That was nice."

"Thanks" She said quickly.

"You could have had me say anything you know." Pip added.

"I wouldn't have done that to Mark." She answered, looking away.

"Those were yours weren't they?" Pip said softly. "The words you planned to say. If he had asked you-"

"One night Polly." Emma seemed tense. "Make it count." She still seemed upset. Pip didn't care. Nothing could make her feel down. She sipped the wine in her glass without a care. She was married now. She was a wife. Mark was her husband. Life was great. She was going to have sex. It was going to be great. Emma being sad didn't ruin anything.

She normally didn't drink, but it was her wedding after all. She chuckled with various family and relatives and felt the existential dread of life slowly disappear. She had purpose. She had love. She had friends. She had wine. Her mother was drinking too, but no more than usual. She laughed with her about something dumb, she couldn't even remember what. It had been a long time since she had felt relaxed around her. She was in a haze when she saw Mark.

"Hi!" She said, collapsing into him. He was strong and tall like a pillar.

"Hey, Pip!" he chuckled. "Having fun?"

"We're married!" Pip chuckled.

"How much wine have you had?"

"One. Or, uh, two?" She wasn't sure. She shrugged.

"Maybe we should think about getting out of here." Mark suggested.

"No!" Pip whined, "I haven't had so much fun in forever!"

"Alright, but maybe no more juice." He suggested.

She knew why he worried, but Pip was an adult. She was a wife now. She could do whatever she wanted. She wondered in search of other fiends and found Emma again. This time she was talking with other guests. She made her way over after refilling her glass, "Emma!" She smiled. Emma rolled her eyes. The others gave them room. "Wow Emma, you are such a great friend!"

"Thanks." Her tone was dull.

"No, I mean, really great. Like, those vows were so romantic!" Emma turned to leave awkwardly. Pip followed, taking down another gulp of drink. "Wait! I wanted to say that I know how much you love Mar-"

Emma covered Pips mouth, overpowering her, "You are shouting." She said slowly and coldly.

Pip giggled, the strong hands over her lips turned her on a bit, "S-sorry! I didn't even know you could get embarrassed too!" Emma grunted, looked around, and left the building. Pip followed her onto the patio with a stumble in her step, "Emma!" She called out. "Oops!" She whispered and covered her mouth. In a side to side pattern she found herself outside with Emma. And then said under her breath, "Anyways, I wanted to say that I'm really glad you came, even though I know you love Mark so much!" They were alone in the cool night air. Pip continued to whisper, "It must have been really hard." Emma twitched. "You're mad aren't you?" Pip frowned. "Don't be! Cheer up!" She said in a hopeful tone. Emma was still looking away.

"Polly, you're drunk." Emma groaned.

"Strip me!"

"What?"

"It always made you feel better before!" Pip suggested. She turned and showed her back, "Here! Unzip me! I'm not wearing a bra! I'll have to run around in just my panties!" Emma raised an eyebrow. "Fine, I'll do it!" She reached and barely touched the zipper. She pulled and her bodice loosened.

"Polly, calm down."

"I'm," She tripped and almost spilled the rest of her wine as she barely caught herself. She looked down and noticed her dress slipping. Her breasts were almost out. "Oh! Wow, I better not spill this," She snorted and chortled, "Oh, oh no, I'm just like my mom aren't I?" She giggled. "I better make sure I don't waste it," She downed the last of the glass and put it on a nearby table. "Oof!" it burned a bit, but a lot less than it would have an hour earlier. "Anyway," She pulled it down and started to step out of her dress haphazardly. Everything felt tingly. She laughed with naughty delight, touching her bare sides and face in the cold moonlight. She was really naked now. No bra. Her tits were out and everything.

"Pip," Emma sighed, "I don't want to do anything like that to you right now. This is your day. You should put that back on." She looked around nervously. Pip felt cold, but not very. She wondered if anyone was looking at her from inside. She hoped so. Se hoped she was pretty enough. She was very naked. She held her hips in a relaxed manner.

"Well what if I want it!" Pip said. She was in nothing but her garters and slip. Then she gasped, "Eek!" She was giddy, "You called me Pip! You called me Pip! That's the first time you did that!" Emma rolled her eyes, "So," Pips tone changed, like they were partners in some dastardly crime, "If not that, then what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to put a stick up my butt?" Pip joked, turning and shaking it in her direction, "or make me fellate a wine bottle?" She looked around curiously. She wondered if there was another bottle nearby. "Or maybe a Spanking!" She slapped her ass in Emma's general direction. "Heck, moms drunk too, you can spank both of us! My entire family! I think my cousin is here too somewhere."

"Do you actually want that?" Emma asked in amazement.

Pip was silent for a second in thought. Then she shouted, all too loudly, "I just want you to be happy!" Emma was silent. The shout echoed though the air. "You're so sad!" she cried. Then she decided to speak more softly. She felt lightheaded and dizzy, like she wasn't getting enough air. She didn't feel as great as she did before. "What do I have to do to make you smile?" Pip asked. She felt a bit nauseous.