An Excellent View Of My Foot [SF6]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And oh, you did. Even if she was still a freak in every sense of the word, she was still incredibly attractive, and you felt an obligation to your master. You tried to be respectful, even as you watched a bead of sweat drip down between her breasts, those rosy little nipples bouncing up and down in sympathy with her breathing. She smiled, sensing victory.

"Is there room for two in that shower?"

The moments after that were a blur of savage, violent passion. You both rushed at each other, but with intentions less pure than fighting. She dragged you into a searing kiss, snarling into your mouth as you felt the residual heat from the curry follow her tongue as it wrestled against yours. Your teeth clashed painfully together as she forcefully mashed your face into hers, and while her breath was sweet, her mouth burned in a sweetly erotic pain. Her chest compressed against your own too, her breasts sliding against your sweaty skin, her nipples tracing paths across your chest. She tried to scoop you up and carry you bodily to the shower, but you countered, not even breaking the kiss as you tried to pick her up instead. She sniggered dirtily into the kiss, breaking it so you could both mercifully get some air, a thin strand of saliva connecting your lips to hers.

"Not bad, lover boy," she said as you panted, trying to get your breath back. She turned her back to you, bending over and taking down her sweatpants, clearly not having bothered with underwear. "Follow me, huh?"

You were hypnotised by her ass as she sauntered the few steps to the bathroom, her hips sashaying obscenely as you mindlessly followed, your gaze fixed on those perfect, muscular buttocks and those slick thighs. For a moment, you felt something was wrong, but you quickly remedied it by throwing off your remaining clothes and eagerly joining her.

As she turned on the shower, she regarded the temperature dial with disdain. "Barely tepid. Lame, rookie. Here, I'll turn up the heat," she said, cranking the temperature to maximum and dragging you in, rubbing her wet body against yours, her hand moving to your crotch as the temperature of the water began to rise. The shower was very cramped, but that had the effect of forcing as much of her body against yours as possible. For your part, one hand was trapped between the wall and her ass, so you grabbed a handful of that callipygian masterpiece as the other one ran through her thick black hair in a strangely tender gesture for such a fierce sexual encounter. She grasped your rod so firmly you were almost on the verge of pain, and began stroking it, slapping the head against her slippery, soft inner thigh. Her other hand grabbed the back of your head, and she held her forehead against yours, staring keenly into your eyes as she jacked you off and you groped her ass, and the water's got too hot and it stung as it hit your bruises and you lost control, shamefully spurting yourself on the inside of her leg. She laughed in triumph as you came hard, each sticky white rope washed away by the painfully hot water. Still giggling, Juri licked your cheek in a gesture of domination, her own face flushed with arousal and the heat of the steaming shower.

"Geez, rookie, you didn't tell me you were so backed up! You should have told me, I wanted to taste that," she whined. "That had best not be all. You don't get me so worked up and then lose to a ten-second fucking handie in the shower. You're going to get that thing hard for me again, and when you do, you're going to show a modicum of control. I have no use for you if you can't help yourself, rookie!" She slapped your face at this, hard enough to wake you from your post-orgasmic stupor but not too hard to leave a mark, and dragged you out of the shower, steam rising from your bodies as she forcefully took you by the hand, led you across the room and threw you supine upon the bed.

Instantly she was on you, not going for another kiss but scrubbing your face into her ample cleavage as she bounced her tits in your face, giggling as she gently buffeted you this way and that using her bosom as a weapon, sometimes smothering you with her body weight, sometimes dragging a nipple over your lips and encouraging you to kiss it, lick it, suck on it.

"You like my boobies?" she asked disdainfully. "Men, all the same. All that strength, all that power, and you throw it away because you just can't help but lose it at the sight of a nice pair of tits. Look at you, like a little baby, sucking on my nips like fuckin' milk's gonna come out."

"You're pretty powerful yourself, master," you mumble into her cleavage, and instantly she bears down on you, smothering your face in her tits so you can't say a word.

"What's that, rookie? Yeah, like I thought," she huffed. "That tongue had better be good for other places too. You owe me an orgasm, and by God I'll fucking collect!"

She hoisted her supple body upwards, her boobs sliding upwards but her rock-solid abs coming into view. As before, you kiss and lick her, savouring the feminine flavour of her salt skin as you nuzzle her belly button tenderly.

"Mm, that feels good," you heard from somewhere above you. "Maybe I should just employ you full time to worship my body, I bet you'd be a natural masseur."

Juri dragged her body upwards again, and you touch her with the tip of your tongue, tracing a path across her skin as she pulls herself along you, moving too fast for you to taste her womanhood but instead moving down, further down her legs, ending at her feet.

"In taekwondo, your primary strategy is to kick your enemy to death," she said, sitting perched on the headboard with your head between her feet. "This means your most deadly weapons are your legs and your feet. Now you did pretty well when you fought me, rookie. Of course, I was holding back, otherwise you'd be in two separate pieces, and I'd be cleaning up all the mess instead of having this nice conversation with you. Unfortunately, rookie, you were thoughtlessly blocking my attacks instead of taking them with your face, like you did when you first started. So, my feet and legs are a little tender right now, and I'd really appreciate it if you kissed them better."

She didn't wait for an answer, instead softly mashing her feet into your face. It wasn't really your thing, but Juri seemed to like it when you kissed her feet, slowly massaging them, so you didn't mind. The soles were calloused, as you'd expect for a warrior who fought barefoot in the street, but the tops of her feet were soft, and you resigned yourself to gently kissing, rubbing, and nuzzling them. She sighed in contentment as you kissed up her ankles and worshipped her calves with your tongue.

"You know, this is the life, rookie." You looked up to see her face, but it was obscured by her thighs. "I hustle some two-bit gangsters, get into an actual good fight, jack off a hottie and he's now making love to my legs. I think rappers write songs about the kind of day this has been so far, huh?" You could only imagine the smug grin on her face as your tongue swept up to her knees, affectionately caressing her calf muscles with your hands as you gradually work your way closer to that sweet, sweet womanhood. As you move up her body, she's slowly sliding down off her perch as you reach her mid thighs, hungrily pawing at her butt and trying to haul her closer to you, but she hangs on.

"Easy, easy," she laughs. "We'll get there in due time, kiddo, but you've got a little more of my legs to kiss and make up with, and then we'll get to the fun stuff."

She lowered herself yet further onto you. The tangy redolence of her womanhood was thick in the air as your tongue teased at the silken skin of her inner thigh, rapidly shaking your head as you kissed between one thigh and then the other, lapping up her arousal until at last you're there, staring at her glorious pink pussy, a delicate flower to be worshipped, a Venus flytrap to swallow you whole.

"Mm, you better be ready and eager with that tongue of yours. If you're not," she punctuates her statement with a squeeze of her thighs around your head, "Well, let's just say you won't be getting much room to breathe."

With that sinister warning, she dropped the last couple of inches with a smack, sitting right on your face. As you began to slurp lewdly at her wetness, your nose was stuck in her asscrack, breathing a darker, earthier scent. It just didn't seem fair. How could one person look, sound, taste, smell and feel so damn good?

Her thighs clamped tightly around your ears as she sat on your face and began to drown you in her desire, so unfortunately you couldn't hear the delicious moaning that escaped her lips as you fervently adored her womanhood, softly nursing at her clit as you drove her closer to collapse. Your hands unconsciously went to her ass, squeezing those powerful glutes as she flexed them under your death-grip, bearing down on you as she unashamedly rode your tongue. You never heard the long orgasmic howl she gave as her spasming walls clamped down around nothing, or the contented mewling she made as she rode out the aftershocks, but eventually you'd learn just how loud it was given the huge amounts of noise complaints the next day.

After what felt like an eternity praying at the altar of a goddess, she finally stood up, your face fully saturated with her juices. "Aah, you were good down there, rookie," she hummed, her facial expression one of purest bliss. "Maybe I misjudged you. You have a great tongue, and good hands. Well, we're one-for-one so far - I made you cum, then you made me cum, so we're at a stalemate. What do you say to a tiebreaker? And if that doesn't decide it," her eyes narrowed cruelly. "I'm always down for sudden death."

She held out her hand to you, and you took it eagerly, leading her to the bed. This time, she directed you to sit on the edge of the bed, and then sat in your lap, kissing you and getting a taste of herself. Moving one hand underneath herself, she seized your dick, erect once again, and lined it up with her vagina, letting out a contented sigh as she slowly sank onto you.

You shuddered as she accepted you hungrily, muscular walls clutching at your meat until you were fully hilted inside her, soaking your crotch in her ambrosia. She looked at you with something approaching tenderness, before she leaned in and kissed you hard, raising her hips halfway up your shaft and then falling again. And again. Slowly, but picking up speed as she broke the kiss, wiping her lips as she placed her hands on your shoulders, pushing and pulling as she rode you harder, and greater ferocity. Her glowing eye began to burn ever more brightly as you cradled her hips, watching her boobs bounce as she moved. You thrust up to her as she came down, and kissed her neck hard, no doubt leaving several hickeys later. For her part, she raked your back with her sharp nails in her throes of ecstasy, bringing back that sweet mixture of pain and pleasure she seemed to specialise in.

The sounds of flesh violently colliding with flesh filled your apartment, and the musky smell of sex filled your nose as you held her and fucked her and she fucked you and hurt you, biting your shoulder to keep from screaming even as her brutal pace only ever increased. Eventually, the sensation became too much for you and you collapsed to the bed in an attempt to hold on, leaving her hunched over you and riding your dick like a lunatic, her face set in a terrifying rictus as she stared intently and unceasingly at you, as if she wasn't willing to miss out on any expression on your face as she rode you into the mattress. Suddenly, without missing a beat, she grabbed your neck, her bloody nails painfully pinching into your skin as your circulation cut off, your vision greying out and blood rushing in your ears as your body went limp, surrendering itself to Juri's perfection as you came for the second time, the sensation of your sperm jetting into her triggering your master's own orgasm as her snug pussy's walls clenched hard around you in waves, milking every last drop out of you. Mercifully, she released your neck and let you pant for air, instead grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples as she bit her lip and tried hard to keep her composure in front of her student, and eventually let herself collapse atop you, lovingly nuzzling your neck as her naked flesh pressed into yours, her arms encircling you in a hug.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she moaned eloquently, a contented smile on her face. "You might need to wash all the blood out of your sheets... next time I'll tie you up, I bet you'll love it."

You grunted in assent, barely conscious as she brought her fingers to her sumptuous lips and grinned as she tasted your blood.

"Master," you groaned now the pleasure was fading and the pain really began to set in. "I... won that last fight. Undefeated... since I trained you.

"Attaboy," she said warmly, tousling your hair languidly and moving her mouth to your ear. "Well, uh, I don't know how to say this," she breathed as your dick deflated inside her. "You may want to get good at fighting real soon, rookie. I may have picked a, um, bad time to make a move on you."

You made a questioning noise in response, too drained to form words.

"The day's still young," she said, licking your ear as you slipped into a blissful sleep with a beautiful woman atop you. "You're gonna need all the tournament prize money you can get... give it nine months."

It's been a long time. Too long by far, in fact. With the coming of Street Fighter 6 (I'm not buying it unless they bring G back, of course) they made the girls hotter than ever, contrasting a series like Mortal Kombat, where you can merrily rip a man's spine out and use it as a skipping rope with more realistic and visceral graphics in every iteration, yet the girls seem to get tragically plainer and clad in more conservative outfits. At least Capcom knows what's up, inspirationally so.

And yes, another second person point-of-view story! It may constitute quite the faux pas, but I love the concept too much to give it up. I will, however, apologise for the feet, asphyxiation, and blood play - no, I'm not into them, but it's all rather thematically appropriate given the subject matter, and I hope they were mercifully brief if you really don't like them.

As always, thanks for reading. Any and all criticisms, corrections and praise are greatly appreciated, and if you give this story a rating, I can only humbly ask that you rate it according to your honest opinion. Thank you once more!

Jenkles

12