A Girl has a Wet Accident—Or Is It?

Story Info
You look at girls in public and wonder how kinky they are.
3k words
4.65
11.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer Sacramento, California day in late June. I was on my way home from work when I had to stop to get gas for the car. I pulled into an Arco station and luckily there was a spot open. I pulled behind a jeep in front of me and got out and walked to the back of my car, paid for the gas, and started pumping.

As I looked around, I noticed a girl with a Jeep in front of me. She was OK looking, with light brown hair going down to her mid-back and kind of chubby. I'd guess she had a 10 or 12 waist. She was wearing a white sleeveless T-shirt. She had big round bouncing boobs; a D cup I would imagine. She also was wearing cut-off jeans. I saw that she had cut them quite short, with the strings hanging down.

As she turned away to put the gas pump into her car to start pumping, I noticed her butt--nice and round, and her butt cheeks were hanging out. It was a turn-on to see her white butt cheeks and I could not turn away.

When the gas pump nozzle penetrated her car's gas hole, she turned and faced the pump. I noticed she was wearing white flip-flops and had cute feet. I'm a sucker for nice feet. I could not tell what color her toenails were painted.

I was straining to see what color her toenails were, trying my hardest not to stare with my sunglasses on. Suddenly, I saw a stream running down her leg and a small wet spot by her feet, turning into a small puddle.

I instantly knew what she was doing. She was PEEING, peeing her pants, and doing it in public, doing it right in front of me.

I'm a totally kinky guy and love pee play. I couldn't believe a girl was peeing herself right in front of me and it was giving me an instant boner.

I wanted to talk with her, run over and tell her I wanted her pee. I didn't know what to do and didn't want to call her out in front of everyone.

I quickly walked over and said, "Hi."

She looked over at me. Not knowing what to say next, I uttered, "Are you having an accident? Are you OK?" Maybe not the best words but I was getting excited.

The flow stopped and she covered her now red face with her hands and muttered, "Oh I'm sorry."

I noticed the spot in the crotch area, dark and wet, and saw it was running down her leg, onto her foot, and then on the ground in a small puddle about the size of a personal pizza.

Without thinking of personal space or privacy, I took my finger and ran it up her leg starting at the mid-thigh and ending almost to her crotch. I ran my finger up her leg trying to get her wet pee on my finger.

Then without hesitation, I put my finger in my mouth to taste this stranger's pee. I got a good amount on my finger and when it hit my tongue, I could taste the saltiness of it. I wanted more.

The look on her face was priceless, I don't know if it was horror or OMG what did this guy just do? She lowered her hands still on her face with a wide-eyed, open mouth expression.

I took a step closer and whispered in her ear "Yum, you taste good." She responded, "Oh," still shocked.

I got bold and said, "I dare you to pee on my finger."

While blocking anyone's view, I put my finger in an upward sideways direction into her cut-off jeans. They were not tight, and I was able to gain easy access inside. I pushed a little over and felt the wetness and started to slowly rub the back of my finger up and down her wet panties.

She bit her lower lip and without saying a word, a few seconds later I felt a warm wetness coming out of her panties onto my finger. I could not believe she was peeing on my finger. The warm wetness stopped after a few seconds.

I pulled my finger out of her shorts and stuck it in my mouth and sucked on my finger enjoying the taste of her piss. I liked the taste, kind of like butterscotch, a little salty.

Looking at her face, she finally spoke bravely saying, "There is more where that came from."

I blurted out without even getting close and whispering, "I'd love a golden shower from you."

Then she said, "I only live around the corner."

"Great, will follow you."

I returned to my car, put the gas pump back into the holster, and closed my gas cap, returning to the driver's seat.

She was already in her car starting to drive off. I again looked at the wet spot on the ground as I started my car, threw it into drive, and tried to catch up.

I followed her out of the gas station. My mind and heart were racing. I could not believe what just happened and what was about to happen. I wonder if she was feeling the same way. I could feel I was hard.

A few blocks later she turned into an apartment complex. She parked in a covered spot but there was an uncovered spot next to her which I pulled into.

She smiled and waved for me to follow her. I followed up the sidewalk to a bottom unit, her butt cheeks still sticking out, giggling as she walked. I could hear one of her flip-flops squishing as she walked and that made me smile. She unlocked the door and walked in. I walked behind her and closed the door.

She stopped and turned around and came up to me close. We were about the same height. She got close, almost hugging. I felt her boobs against my chest. She got close to my ear, "You like my pee? You want more? You want my golden shower?" as she nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Yes, I want your golden nectar," I said putting my hands on her exposed butt cheeks and pulling her closer until her crotch was pressing against mine. I hope she felt my hard cock through my pants.

She moved her head from my ear to my lips and kissed me. Her lips were soft and very wet. I really didn't notice how big her lips were--nice, pouty, soft, and wet. The first kiss was a peck, followed by another but longer.

We were making out. I opened my mouth and she put her tongue in my mouth. It was nice and I reciprocated. Her tongue was fat and very spitty and slimy. I sucked on it, getting spitty myself.

We did this for thirty seconds or so and I pulled back and asked, "Where do you want to pee on me?"

She responded, "All over your chest." She put her hands on my chest. Then she licked my face from my chin to my ear on the right side, then on the left leaving a trail of spit.

"All over your face," she said.

Then she stuck her tongue out again and dragged it across my closed lips sideways. "And there too," she giggled.

I squeezed her butt cheeks. "Great, let us go into the bathroom."

I followed her down the hall into the bathroom. It was small, just a sink, toilet, and large bathtub.

She turned around, and I pulled the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head while she raised her arms. I smelled a little body odor but It didn't even phase me. I unclasped her bra and let it fall. She had big plump boobs with dark areolas and very thick nipples that were sticking out farther than I thought.

She took my shirt off as she kicked off her flip-flops. She rubbed my hairy chest and spit on my nipple and sucked it back up. I never got hard nipples before.

I crouch down pulling her jeans down. She is wearing light blue cotton panties with a huge wet spot. I can smell her piss and it's almost overwhelming.

I pulled her panties off staring at a very all-natural hairy pussy. I saw her plump pussy lips sticking out of the somewhat matted hair. I stood up.

She squatted and took off my shoes and socks, and pulled my pants and underwear off as I smashed her wet panties all over my face, smelling the stench of her piss and apparently a large dark skid mark.

I moved to the bathtub and lay down. She followed me straddling me with one foot on each side of me. She squatted down over my chest. I could smell the piss stench again as she leaned back exposing her fat pussy lips surrounded by more hair. She took her fingers and spread her pussy lips to expose her pink insides.

The anticipation was killing me. Here I was with a girl I met ten minutes ago, naked in a tub ready for her to piss all over me--a golden shower dream come true.

A few drips came out and hit my chest, then a little more. Slowly a stream emerged and the warm wet piss ran down my chest splashing all over her legs and feet. Then it stopped. She repositioned herself closer to my face.

She let out a couple of squirts of piss on my face. I closed my eyes and felt the warm stream as it wiggled all over my face. Then it settled on my lips. I opened my mouth and was filled with her delicious pee. It overflowed out of my mouth and the peeing stopped. It was too much to swallow so I spit most of it out and swallowed some. I heard, "Ah, ah, ah, you need to drink it all."

With my mouth open, she peed directly into it but stopped before it got full. I swallowed. Then it repeated a couple of times more. I was drinking all of it. There were a few more drips along with a glob of her cum, I'm assuming, and I swallowed it.

I pulled my pee-soaked face forward and without her even asking, I started licking her pussy clean. I stuck my tongue deep into her pink cave and licked up to her clit. My nose was deep in the forest of her hair, and I sucked her clit. She moaned. After a few minutes of me lapping her creamy pussy, she stood up.

Before she helped me up, she rubbed her foot on my hairy chest and gets it wetter with pee. Looking down smiling, I take her foot and lick across the bottom of her toes. I put her big toe in my mouth and sucked it. She was surprised by this but didn't stop me. I sucked each of her toes and licked the bottom of her foot from heel to toe, sucking up all the pee.

She helped me up, so I didn't slip on the pee in the tub, and she planted a big kiss on my lips. "Mmm, I do taste good," she said. "Let's go to the bedroom and you can have your way with me."

We raced to the bedroom, and she flopped on the bed, turning around and propping herself up with pillows. Then she spread her legs. I took the hint and went down on her, smashing my face into her wetter-than-normal cunt, and licking up all her juices. Her hair still had the stench of pee.

I moved up to her lips and kissed her. She sucked the pee off my tongue, and we started spit-kissing, moving saliva back and forth.

Looking at her large breast and hard nipples, she let spit out her mouth rolling off her tongue in one long string, hitting right on her nipple. I went down and slurped it up and spit it back into her mouth, then French kissed her.

I went back down to her nipples and boobs and sucked on them, running my tongue up and down rolling over her nipple as I squeezed her other nipple.

It was a hot day and I noticed she didn't have the air conditioner on and started to get body odor, and sweaty. I licked the bottom of her boob. It was salty and wet. I licked the side of her boob and raised her hand above her head.

I could smell her BO on her armpit. It was kind of moist. I started licking her armpit, from bottom to top, repeating. She must have really liked it, hearing her moans. I put her other arm above her head, stuck my tongue out, and ran it from the bottom of her boob, across her nipple, and up her armpit. Then I did it again. It was salty and I couldn't stop. The more I licked the worst the BO got, but I still licked.

I asked if she liked it and she responded, "Yes, I love it, no one ever licked my sweaty armpits before."

I asked if she wanted to be very dirty and naughty. She nodded yes. I told her I wanted to lick her butthole.

She turned over and brought her knees up and lowered her head down exposing her butthole. It was hairy, just like the hair around her pussy. I went up and smacked her ass with a yelp from her.

I knew what I was getting into and didn't mind the smell at all. It sort of turned me on. I gave her a soft wet kiss right on her puckered hole.

I started licking from the bottom of her butt crack to the top, matting the hair down, licking up and down in long strokes. She was moaning louder than before, so I knew she liked it.

I proceeded to spread her butt cheeks with my hands and really expose her starfish. It was brown and inviting. I licked around it and on it, then started sucking on it. I thought I heard her say, "Do you like licking mommy's asshole honey?" Really! Mommy! I thought to myself. I laughed inside but continued to lick with an, "Uh-huh."

After a minute of licking, I could tell it was, uh, loosening up. I put the tip of my tongue on her hole and pushed it in. I pushed it as far as I could deep inside, and she responded with a loud, "Uhhh yes."

My chin was between her hanging pussy lips. It was so wet. I fucked her asshole with my tongue moving my head back and forth while keeping my tongue stuck out. It made a squishing sound. She pushed back as I pushed forward into a nice rhythm.

My tongue was getting tired, so I stopped. She turned around and lay flat on the bed. I moved between her to kiss her. She loved it and started sucking on my tongue.

The way we were positioned my cock was right next to her pussy. I moved up while kissing her and my cock slid right into her wet slick pussy. I pushed it all the way in. I repositioned myself and did another long stroke. I heard "Oh baby, fuck me".

I got on my knees and brought her legs up against my chest and pushed in again, deeper; then harder. Her feet were right next to my face.

I licked the soles of her feet. First one, then the other, from heel to toe all the while fucking her hard and fast. Her pussy felt so good, slick, wet, and tight. It made a slurping sound as I went in and out, banging her hard and watching her boobs bounce up and down with her loud moans.

She stopped moaning and stopped breathing for a few strokes. She tensed up and then gave a loud, "Uuhhhhhh" and her pussy squirted wet juice all over the place while I was still pounding her. Then a familiar feeling was upon me, and I yelled, "I'm going to cum."

She said, "Cum in my mouth." I pulled out and the first squirt of cum sprang forth hitting her stomach from the top of her hairy pussy to the bottom of her boobs. I tried to get to her mouth, but the second squirt ended up on her boobs and neck. The rest pumped out over her boobs before it ended.

She sighed saying, "It's OK." I felt bad I didn't make it to her mouth. I leaned down to her belly and licked from her pussy to her boob, up my cum trail. I went back to her belly button and sucked in what was a small little cum pool. With the cum in my mouth, I went to her mouth and spit it in. She was like, "Mmmm," sucking on my tongue.

I went down again to her boobs and licked and sucked as much as I could returning to her hungry waiting open mouth and spit it in. We cum-kissed for a little while swapping back and forth before she swallowed it. We were both a sweaty and stinky mess.

Now that my cock went soft, I had the urge to pee. I stood up on the bed with her feet between me and looked down at her. She looked up, completely satisfied.

Without warning, I started to pee on her in the bed. It took her by surprise. Starting from her stomach and moving up to her boobs. I aimed for one nipple then the other. Peeing back and forth.

I moved up to her face and sprayed her face, getting her hair also. She opened her mouth and I aimed for it. It filled up quickly and was running down her face. But guys can't stop peeing as women can.

I said, "Ah, ah, ah, you need to drink it all" with a laugh.

My pee came to an end. I shook off the remaining. She was soaked with pee all over, the sheets were wet as well. All I could do was smile. She smiled back at me. I lay back down in the piss, cum, and sweaty mess and cuddled her.