Elevator Experience

Story Info
Eric offers himself as a chair when the elevator broke down.
11k words
4.59
21.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDThrob
RDThrob
44 Followers

Eric reached the building early for his interview. He really needed this job since the last company he was in shut down two months ago and the bills were piling up. He was hoping to get an assistant position for some executive named Donna at the famous women's apparel and accessories brand 'Feline.'

Eric hurriedly entered the building and was taken back immediately. The place was full of gorgeous, well dressed women, most of them taller than him. Partly because Eric was just 5'5" and he immediately felt small and intimidated by the crowd. The smell of expensive perfume and taps of expensive heels filled the room. The weird part was that he couldn't see a single man around and somewhat felt out of place. He nervously walked up to the reception and was greeted by a beautiful brunette who politely pointed him to the elevator which will take him to the 19th floor for his interview.

Eric thanked her and checked his watch, it was 10:22. He was 38 minutes early and was hoping to make a good impression. He relaxed a bit and calmly went to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for a minute before the doors opened. The elevator was packed with five women who rushed past him. They were all nearly a foot taller than him with his small height and their tall heels. Eric just stood there as the gorgeous pairs of breasts at his eye level rushed past his face, one even bouncing against his cheek. Eric stood there stunned with a red face and stirring dick.

The elevator chimed as the doors began closing, bringing Eric back to his senses and he quickly jumped in. He sighed as the doors closed behind him and pressed the button for the 19th floor. The elevator began moving and stopped at the 3rd floor. The doors opened and a gorgeous woman entered the elevator, instantly filling the small space with her exotic smell and her size. She was more than a foot taller than Eric and wore pencil heels which added another few inches to her enormity. Her open wavy blonde hair dropped to her back and she wore a tight formal maroon dress, accentuating her heavy hourglass figure.

She looked down at Eric and greeted him with a smile. It took Eric a moment to compose himself. He greeted her back and quickly turned his head down, pretending to check his pockets. The woman grinned and turned around, she pressed the button for the 17th floor and the elevator doors closed. "I'm Emma. Are you here for the assistant job?" She asked Eric as the elevator moved up and held out a hand.

"I'm Eric. Yes, I have an interview with Miss Donna for her personal assistant's position." Eric replied and gulped as he shook her hand. He felt really small in the elevator next to the amazon.

"Cool. I should warn you, though rewarding, we have a very busy and stressful working environment. Feline is one of the leading brands in the industry because of the hardworking women in our team and no slouch will be able to survive alongside them. Especially Donna, she is a great executive, but be damn sure she will ahmm...ride you like a horse." Emma spoke in a very calm and charming tone and Eric listened to every word carefully. He had heard that most of the employees that left the company did so of their own choice, maybe it had to do with the strict work environment. But Eric needed the job, and he never shied away from hard work so maybe he could fit in.

Eric began daydreaming about working here in Feline, surrounded by all the beautiful women, though why aren't there any men here? he wondered. Suddenly the light flickered a couple of times and the elevator abruptly stopped. Eric frantically looked around, starting to panic but Emma just rolled her eyes and said, "Uhh, not again. There has been some issue with this elevator. This is the third time this month it broke." She pulled out her phone and checked it for signal. "No reception, shit." She just put aside her phone, pressed the alarm button and leaned against the side. "Nothing we can do but wait. Someone will look into it soon enough." She spoke in such a nonchalant way that even Eric calmed down.

After a couple of minutes, to divert his mind, Eric spoke, "So, any tips for my interview?" He looked towards Emma who was going through her phone. She raised her eyes from the phone, looked at Eric and put it aside.

"Hmm, let's see. First you should know about the company and the brand itself. Did you look it up?" Emma asked Eric and he nodded. "Good. Next, Donna is a stickler for rules and etiquettes. She has no problem being a fiend in parties and outside work, trust me I know. But she maintains a strict professional persona within the company. So act like a gentleman and behave nicely."

Emma continued to give some tips and pointers to Eric who listened intently. After 10 minutes he noticed Emma continuously shifting on her feet. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Oh it's nothing, just these damned heels. As long as I'm on the move they are bearable, but not so much when you have to stand still." Emma replied as she continued shifting her weight from one foot to another. Eric looked at her feet. She had really pretty size 12 feet, recently pedicured and propped up by open toe maroon heels matching her dress. He was surprised he hadn't noticed up until now how cute they were, given his fixation with feet. Maybe it was his anxiety for the interview.

Eric didn't realize he had been staring when Emma coughed. He quickly looked up at Emma's grinning face and blurted out, "Ye...Yeah, they look really uncomfortable. Anything I can do to help?" and turned his face away. She did tell me to be a gentleman, Eric thought as his face reddened and hoped that would cover the fact he was just leering at her feet.

Emma stared at Eric for a moment with a grin, then spoke, "Hmm, I guess you could help me. I just need a way to relieve some weight off my feet. Maybe you could get down and let me sit on you for a while." She tilted her head slightly and gave a very cute and innocent smile. "Umm..." Eric's eyes widened as he realized what she just said. Did she ask me to be her chair? Is she serious or just playing with me? He couldn't make out whether she was serious or joking with her convincingly endearing smile. "Umm... sit on m...me?" He tried to speak, still flabbergasted. On one hand he wanted to immediately drop down, having a beautiful amazon like her use him as a chair would be like a dream come true for Eric. But if she was joking and he agreed, it could be very embarrassing.

When Eric didn't reply for quite a bit, Emma cleared her throat and spoke, "Why are you thinking about it so much? Cmon, just get down on your fours and let me relax." Her tone was calm but pretty stern this time and Eric was almost sure she was serious now. His heart racing, Eric slowly got down on his knees. He looked up at Emma, the towering smiling goddess above him who just pointed at him to get lower. He got down on his knees and hands and straightened his back. His heart still racing, Eric waited for the giant woman nervously.

Without a word Emma walked up to the little guy on the floor. She turned around and gently lowered herself. Eric saw the feet approach him and turn around next to him. He waited for what felt like an eternity as the heavy, muscular butt lowered on him. He felt the soft cheeks make contact with his back and his dick twitched. As Emma relaxed, Eric felt the weight on his back increase. The giant ass cheeks covered almost his entire back, from waist on shoulders. He hadn't realized how much a woman as tall as Emma could weigh and almost buckled as she sat on him full weight now.

"Ahh, this is so much better. My feet were killing me. Thank you Eric. Maybe you are just the sort of guy we need around here." Emma spoke and patted Eric's head, who was still trying to get used to the weight.

Eric couldn't believe his position. Him on his knees and hands, the huge soft butt pressing on his back and the weight of the gorgeous woman. He didn't know how long they were going to be stuck in the elevator and didn't want the moment to really end. After a minute Eric felt the ass shift and rub on his back. Emma crossed her legs and took off her heel, then the other one. She neatly put them aside, just under Eric's face. Coincidently or deliberately, he couldn't say. "Umm. Feels so good to be free for the moment." Emma said as she crossed her naked feet and relaxed.

Eric stared at the size 12 heels right in front of his face. He could see the damp soles and smell the odor they exuded. He felt himself get harder from the sight and smell of the shoes and felt them inviting him. He lowered his head as much as he could trying to get closer and get a better whiff. Emma had purposefully set the shoes there and keenly observed Eric staring and trying to smell her shoes. She couldn't stop smirking at the obvious fixation the little boy showed towards her feet and how obediently and easily he lowered himself to be used as a chair.

Emma smiled and said, "What were we talking about?" She looked at Eric who was still staring at her shoes and patted his head. "Ahmm ahm, yes...yes exactly." He quickly blurted out, still a bit dazed and not knowing what she just said. Emma chuckled at the flustered response and said, "Anyways, as I was saying, we have a very quirky policy regarding formal and informal relationships at work place." Emma continued to share bits and facts about the company that she hoped could help Eric land the job. She was hoping to get to know the boy better and have him help her more around the place. But Eric was so entranced by the sight and smell of the shoes in front of him that he barely listened to anything and just grunted in response.

Maybe I shouldn't have given him the shoes so early on, Emma thought and chuckled as she noticed her chair's detached responses. She rolled her feet around a bit and shifted her weight, rubbing her ass on the little back. After about ten minutes Emma patted Eric's head. "Hey, you mind doing me another favor?" Eirc quickly looked up from the heels, finally getting a hold of himself and spoke, "Su...Sure. What is it?" "It's just, my feet are still a bit sore. Maybe you could massage them a bit. That would be really helpful." Emma said as she looked down at Eric, again with the cute innocent smile. Eric's heart began racing again and his jaw dropped. Massage her feet, is she serious, can I really do that? He wondered hopefully.

Before Eric could reply Emma got up from her seat and stood over him. "Just get up and sit on your knees. You can be my seat and massage me at the same time." Emma spoke in her stern tone again. Eric gave the heels a quick look before following the order. He got up and sat straight on his knees, waiting for further instructions. "Good boy." Emma patted his head and swung one of her long thick legs over his head with ease. She stood over Eric with her legs on either side of his head and lowered herself. Emma sat down her full weight on Eric's narrow shoulders and snuggly wrapped her thighs around his face to balance herself.

Eric felt the whole 200 pounds drop on his shoulders as the soft thick thighs wrapped around his little head and the dress folded up. He focused on keeping his back straight under the weight so Emma didn't feel off balance or uncomfortable. He felt the warm skin squeeze his cheeks and face as Emma straightened her legs and placed the heels of her feet on Eric's thighs. She patted his head and said, "Now you can be my seat and massage my feet. C'mon let's go." She twirled her toes, inviting Eric who felt blood rushing to his penis and grew a full boner. He was in a fantasy, a gorgeous amazon using him as a chair and he was about to hold and rub her beautiful feet. He didn't want the elevator to be fixed at all and wanted to stay stuck in the moment.

Eric took the feet in his hands, feeling the soft and damp skin. He began rubbing his fingers gently across the soles and squeezing his palms slowly. "C'mon put some force into it." Emma spoke from above and slightly squeezed her legs around Eric's head. He felt his head squish between the thick thighs almost enveloping his little head. He began rubbing the soles with more pressure and faster pace. He heard Emma moan as his hands squeezed the soles from ankle to toes.

Eric continued to rub and caress and massage the beautiful feet on his lap. He circled around the heel and rubbed across the arch and balls. He gently pulled and squeezed each toe, getting occasional moans and squeezes around his head and throat. Emma relaxed from the wonderful massage and grabbed Eric's hair. She crossed her feet, squeezing the little head tighter between her thighs and leaned back against the elevator wall. Eric felt the thighs crush his head now as the feet on his lap crossed. He couldn't move or turn his head at all as the meaty thighs coiled around his head and the hands tightly grabbed his hair. He could only look straight down at the feet he was pampering.

Eric continued to rub and massage but was trying to sneak sniffs as well. He could smell the sweaty feet and occasionally brought his hands, damp from the foot's sweat to his nose to get a better whiff. Emma took out her phone and busied herself as her feet were massaged. After a few minutes she squeezed her legs a bit and said, "Don't just massage my feet. My legs could use some pampering as well." Eric gulped as he nervously raised his hands to the muscular and toned calves. He lightly squeezed to get a better feel of the soft smooth skin and the beefy muscles underneath. For the next 10 minutes Eric continued to massage the gorgeous feet and the toned legs from the feet to lower thighs right in front of him as the woman using him as a chair relaxed.

The lights suddenly flickered and the elevator cracked and began moving up, though rather slowly. Emma put away her phone and stretched her arms on her sides and her legs straight ahead. Eric felt the woman on him move around and then suddenly the feet lifted up from his lap as the legs stretched straight ahead and squeezed his head tightly. He winced from the enormous pressure on his head. His vision was completely filled by the tall well toned legs and the full weight of the amazon bore down on his shoulders.

Emma sighed as she planted her feet back on Eric's lap and said, "Finally we are moving." She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. Looking down in his eyes Emma said, "Thanks a bunch Eric. You are a really good boy. My feet feel amazing, so amazing in fact that they want to thank you with a kiss," and gave him a wide smile. A kiss? Eric's face reddened as he looked at the gorgeous face above him. He couldn't believe that he was going to kiss the amazing woman who was way out of his league any other day.

Emma smiled and lifted one of her feet. Eric was surprised as she grabbed her foot and slammed the sole in his face. The soft skin dug into his nose and lips and Eric immediately smelled the odor. The sweat mixed with her natural scent and perfume which Eric had been trying to sniff for the past hour immediately filled his nose and he reflexively took a long whiff. Breathing in the intoxicating smell. Emma chuckled as she heard the deep breathing and said, "Aww, they like you too. Go ahead, give them a nice kiss." And began rubbing the foot around on the tiny face. Eric closed his eyes, trying to focus on the smell and puckered his lips, giving small kisses on the sole.

Emma snickered when she felt the lips on her feet, she loved the feeling of someone making out with her feet and toes. She grabbed Eric's hair with her other hand and began rubbing it in the foot as well. "Don't be shy, give them a proper kiss. Use your tongue!" Eric immediately stuck out his tongue, following the orders without thinking. His nose slid across the sole, filling his tongue and mouth with the sweat. Eric licked his lips and began lapping at the foot. He hungrily licked and sucked at the foot as the elevator moved quite slowly since restarting. He licked across the sweaty soles and kissed and sucked on the soft skin. Occasionally poking his tongue in between the toes and sucking the sweat off them one at a time, all the while Emma sighed and lightly moaned.

The elevator chimed as it reached the 17th floor. "Aww!" Emma exclaimed as she took away her foot from the eager lips and tongue trying to lap after them. She asked Eric who was still dazed from the makeout session to help her get her heels back on and he immediately followed. The doors opened with Megan waiting, a colleague of Emma who worked at the same floor. She saw Eric gently place both the heels on Emma's feet as she used him as a chair and a grin came over her face. As soon as the heels were on Emma got up on her feet and dabbed her dress. She ruffled Eric's head and spoke down at him with a smile, "Thanks Eric, you are such a good boy. I hope you get the job." Eric blushed from the compliment.

Emma turned around and saw Megan. She greeted her as she exited the Elevator. Both women shared a few words and looked at Eric and started giggling. Eric realized the doors had been open and the woman must have seen everything. His face turned red as Emma walked away and Megan looked straight down at him. She was just as tall as Emma, though slightly leaner with heavy breasts and ass. She had shoulder length curly black hair and wore a satin skirt down to her ankles, a pair of black suede heels and a white striped shirt. Damn, all these women dress fashionably. He quickly turned his red face down and looked at his watch. It was 10:53, only 7 minutes till his interview, shit.

As Eric was looking down at his watch, still on his knees, Megan entered the Elevator and pressed the button for her floor. Without a word she walked up to Eric who saw the pair of feet step right in front of him. Megan put her finger under Eric's chin and gently lifted his face straight up towards her. Eric saw another amazon towering over him as she lightly caressed his chin and grinned at him. She quietly turned around and Eric saw the enormous ass, twice the size of his head, barely contained in the dress. His eyes widened as he stared at the gorgeous scene and swallowed. He couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful sight, the huge bubble buns that seemed to get even bigger by the second.

Eric suddenly realized why they were getting bigger. She was bending down and lowering her ass right at his face. Eric froze and couldn't move or think, he just sat there on his knees as the huge ass got closer to his face inch by inch. Eric's nose finally made contact with the satin covered soft skin and his dick sprang back up. Megan lowered herself slowly till she felt the nose poke her ass and then immediately sat her whole weight down on the unexpecting face. Her giant ass completely covered it up and Eric felt his face being engulfed by the exotic smelling, satin covered soft cheeks. His heart raced as his mind went numb and body almost buckled under the weight of the gorgeous woman. Megan wasn't as heavy as Emma but her dress and ass were much more soft and bouncy compared to Emma's toned tightly covered ass.

Megan wiggled, grinding her ass on Eric's face and once satisfied with the position spoke, "Emma told me how you were helping out as her chair. Having a comfortable place to sit during an elevator ride is really convenient. Thanks a lot for serving me as well boy." Her sweet tone and words gave Eric goosebumps. He couldn't believe his luck, just a few minutes ago he was acting as a chair and massaging the feet of a beautiful amazon and now another one was using him like a chair but this time she was sitting full weight on his face. His heart was pounding and dick throbbing when the Elevator began moving again.

But the elevator was going down. Eric realized he was going in the wrong direction and moaned into the ass. Megan, amused from the moan, smiled and wiggled her butt, burying the face even deeper. Not caring or even bothering to look down at her chair as she pulled out her phone and busied herself. Eric realized he was going to be late for the interview but was still too dazed to move his body. All he could do was moan into the soft heavy ass. When no response came from above he gave up and accepted his position as the cushion for the gorgeous ass.

RDThrob
RDThrob
44 Followers