An Exhilarating Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Casey took off her jacket her nipples were rock solid and was doing the best at trying to poke through the material. What a tease.

"Bye." I said.

Casey opened the door, glancing back, "Oh, and Andrew, this place is a little more European than what you might be used to. Just keep that in mind"

Walking into the men's changing room I contemplated what that could have meant. I was unsurprisingly hard as a rock and knew Casey was to blame, but nothing some cold water to the face couldn't solve.

The gym was fairly big and almost entirely empty. I lifted for a good half an hour and then made my way back to the cardio area. I hopped on the treadmill for 10 minutes, then did a few crunches. "No reason to overdo it." I thought as I walked towards the changing room. I figured I'd take a shower and then wait for Casey in the lobby. I put some flip-flops on and headed towards the shower area when I realized that there was a door on the side with 'Steam Room' written on it.

I had a few minutes to spare so I re-routed my steps towards that door, picked up one of the skimpy towels, hung my shower towel, and stepped right in.

The room was deep and cloudy. It had four steps going up on each side and seemingly had no end. I noticed an older man to my left sitting on the first row and he gave me a friendly nod. I nodded back keeping the friendliness and sat across from him on the second row on the right. My towel became a little soaked from my sweat and the condensation on the seat. I laid back crossing my legs to not flash the old chap. To my far right was someone seated in the corner, and I could only see his feet due to the steam.

I closed my eyes, sweating away the grime of the gym. I heard someone get up, it was the old man, slowly walking towards the door, he opened it and stepped out. In the process, I got hit with a whiff of cool air and the room's temperature dropped a little bit. I laid back and closed my eyes.

In the far corner, I heard another creak and I figured the other person in the room was probably going to leave too when I heard;

"Mind if I increase the steam?"

It was a rough accent and kind of sounded... feminine.

"Not at all," I said as I lifted my head. The steam had cleared a little in the room and I watched the person come closer.

It was a naked woman. A Milf.

She couldn't have been older than 50, her hair was blonde with streaks of white, she had large breasts that swayed as two flesh trophies with the slightest sag, and below she had a meticulously trimmed bush.

I was mesmerized, as this figure of beauty turned the water on and activate the steam.

All I could do is stare.

She then turned around looking at me as the steam mechanism started up.

"Good?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's, fine." I stuttered.

She bent over to turn off the water revealing a small hint of hidden pussy with a few wisps of hair. She was very fair-skinned and left nothing to the imagination. When she turned, I gazed upon her pussy, it had large lips and protruded to form a perfect camel toe. Her brown bush began right when her slit ended. It was trimmed, with a thick brown V that was about an inch in depth. She had incredibly long pink nipples and could have been the lead of every vintage porn video I had ever seen.

She walked across from me and sat down placing her lovely pink folds at eye level.

I felt the jolt in my penis and with the soaked towel covering my junk, I didn't leave much for the imagination.

In a thick eastern European accent, "Where I'm from, men and women are naked in the sauna all the time. I guess that's not the case for you?" she said.

Glancing up at her face, I realized she was seated with both hands behind her head. Coming eye to eye I sensed she was at ease, calm, used to making young gents like me squirm when her womanly goods were on display. She leaned back, placing her head on the step behind her. Her left leg was on top of her right one and you could see hints of her bush.

"Oh," I said.

Glancing down "Where are you from?", she said.

"I'm from the states, just visiting" I mumbled.

She gently smiled, "So I guess you are not used to seeing this".

I tried answering but couldn't. I then grinned like an idiot, she was watching my every move, analyzing.

"I'll take that as a no," she said.

I felt cornered. Should I leave or stay, stare or look away, Casey was right, is this what she meant by European? The situation was out of my comfort zone, but I had to continue this ride. My body was sweating twice as fast. Just as I was about to get up.

"You should try going nude, it's very liberating," she said.

I awkwardly smiled at the thought but was still too shocked at what was happening.

"I can't say I've ever done that" I paused, getting bolder "How did you get used to being nude around strangers?" I asked.

She leaned back

"Back home, we would go to the beach and tan topless. With time I started going fully nude and realized I enjoyed that more."

"Oh," I said, and almost kicking into autopilot, "Was it just for the liberation, or is it for the exhilaration as well?" I asked.

We were both surprised, but she was quick.

"Every bit for the exhilaration. I can see that it would do the same wonders for you too".

She then slowly pointed to my waistline, where the tip of my swollen penis was peeking out. I slowly covered the tip with my towel.

"Sorry" I muttered. Now, I leaned back as the naked lady slowly leaned forward,

"Well, I've already seen you naked, why not take off the rest of it."

"Who me?" I answered.

"Ya, liberate yourself," she said. The already awkward conversation moved onto an educational and motivational level. "Do it, you'll feel free" she mentioned.

"Really," I said. She nodded in agreement as I slowly unwrapped my towel, breaking a boundary I didn't think existed. I was completely nude, in front of a stranger, with my cock pointing up.

Then as if the show was over, I half bowed. The nude Milf giggled and clapped. I could even sense a mild blush forming on her cheeks.

"Exhilarating isn't it." She said.

I was covered in sweat, naked, and nodding in agreement with this naked Milf. "Yes," I said.

"It's nice too," she said nodding towards my cock.

"Well, your body is ravishing as well," I said.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. She was right, after being nude I did feel more at ease as if this self-conscious curtain was lifted. A minute or so of heavy breathing went by with no discussion when I heard the lady get up, I was slowly listening to her movement when I realized she had stopped. I slowly peeked open my eyes and realized she was one foot away from me. She was standing and looking straight at my penis. She then looked into my eyes with a glimmer of something new.

"Well young American, you took me back to that first moment I ever went nude..." she then grabbed my stiff cock and gave it the slightest squeeze.

Something was awoken.

Some new level of boundary that I never knew existed had just been crossed. She was bold and inspired me to be the same.

"Did you like that?" she said, as she let go of my cock. The sudden absence of her hand left my dick twitching with the attention it was refused. I was spread in front of her with my knees perfectly apart.

I looked at her and said, "That was... exhilarating".

"Now I look for new ways to keep myself excited." Then with her right hand, she cupped my sweaty balls. I was shocked and just stared at her.

"The same experiences get old quickly, once, twice and the rush is gone." She said.

With her right hand, she started fondling my balls, as her left slowly snaked down through her bush. Her middle finger slowly extended dipping into her slit. She did one circular motion on her lovely nub and kept the finger going down into her folds. She brought the finger slowly out and I could see a glimmering that was entirely different from the sweat. She looked back at me after looking at her pussy juice-covered hand.

"Ya, exhilarating" and wrapped that hand around my penis, lubricating my dick with her juices. I almost blew it right there.

Both hands started working their magic, one pumping away and one fondling my sack. I was leaning back on the 3rd step looking into the heavens.

"Look into my eyes," she said, as she slowly started leaning down, inching towards my helmet. I was staring with my mouth open right at her, as her lips inched closer to my cock, a cold gust of air diverted our attention to the door on the other side of the room. The steam room was apparently designed like a corridor between the men's and women's changing rooms, how European. It was impossible to cover up, let alone get away with playing it off as we weren't doing anything sexual...

As I was worried about scarring some random underage person, there was the silhouette of a woman, and between the light coming from her hallway and the steam, we couldn't see her face, but she could clearly see me getting jacked off by a German Milf. This random person softly said "fuck", looked straight at the lady, then me, and finally my dick.

I came.

The first spurt was a whole shot of cum, that landed straight on the Milf's face. She immediately let go of my dick, as it turned into a garden sprinkler and sent globs flying all over the room. The lady at the door abruptly said "sorry" closed the door and disappeared as if she was caught doing something she was not supposed to. The Milf then stood up, looked at me, and started laughing as a glob of cum slowly slid down her left cheek.

"Are you exhilarated?" she asked. I just nodded. She then grabbed my penis again and gave it a final squeeze dribbling the last bit of cum left in there. She licked her hand blew me a kiss and walked towards the women's doors. I was stunned. Thank God I was a guest here at this gym as what if that person had recognized me? I immediately rushed to the men's locker room and took the quickest shower I had ever taken.

I left the locker room not sure what I was going to face, but no security came looking. I quickly got ready and headed to the lobby where Lia was likely waiting.

In the lobby, Lia lifted her head from her phone and said "are you ready?". She still looked sweaty.

"Ready" -- I said. Trying to act cool as if I had not just been caught being jacked off by a random Milf.

"Let's go home," Lia said, rushing to the doors, I still need to take a shower.

We arrived home and had a great dinner. Whatever obsession I had towards my sister and mother had evaporated into thin air as all I could think about was this Milf. Every time I closed my eyes, I reimagined her pussy, and tits, on full display as her hands caressed my cock. Although I had just deposited the biggest load in my life, I still had this endless desire in my loins. I was perpetually turned on, almost activated to view everything as a possible rush of excitement.

After dinner everyone but Casey was in the den, we were watching some holiday movie as the jet lag kicked in. I turned into a zombie. It dawned on me that I still had not asked for the wifi password.

"Mom, what is the Wifi password?" I asked.

"Casey has it written," she said. I slowly walked down the hall toward Casey's room. Knocking on the door,

"Hey, Casey, you up?" In the room I heard movement, then the faintest "come in".

I opened the door and Casey was on her bed with her laptop next to her. She was wearing a tee shirt with her nipples softly poking out.

"Hey, what's the new Wifi password?" I asked, looking around the room. It had been a while since I was able to study her room in light. I couldn't see her decorations while spying on her previously.

She was flushed, and said "huh?"

"I need the Wifi password, the new one. Do you have that?" I said.

Something was off, she was not on her A-game, and she was more... distracted.

"Yeah sure." She took out her iPhone and tried sharing the password.

"No, I need the password. My laptop is a Microsoft computer, you can't air share or whatever the password."

"Oh." She said. "she slid her hands deep under the covers and brought them back up. Then she slid her legs off the side of the bed moving the covers a little to the right, in a pair of tight lacey panties. The delicious musk of pussy slowly filled the room. As I was putting two and two together the hint of soft humming filled the room. She must have had a toy on the bed. I was... Exhilarated. As the mental fog of being jet lagged disappeared, it was replaced by something entirely new. Lust. Casey was looking around her desk.

"It should be somewhere here" as she was looking through some papers.

Pushing the boundaries, a little.

"I could leave if I caught you in the middle of something," I said. "Were you face timing your friend from last night?"

Casey stopped, she said, "Were you listening to any of that?"

Without a shade of embarrassment, I said "I was"

Finding a piece of paper, Casey handed it to me. She then walked back to her bed and lay down.

"How long were you listening?" she said.

Not sure where I was taking this. I replied, "long enough."

"So you listened to what I was doing with my friend?" she said.

I realized pretty quickly that she was trying to get a confession of sorts. I caved.

"Yes, I listened to what you were doing with Cousin Alex," I said.

Casey's nipples were erect. Her face was flushed, and she was grabbing onto her bed.

"Were you also peeping on me? Did you watch any of it?" she said.

Without hesitation, I said, "I did."

"Well, I guess that makes us even." She said.

"Even?" I asked.

"Yes even, I walked in on you at the gym earlier today. I thought you knew it was me, but you were clearly too busy getting your dick sucked in the steam room."

Holy shit.

Casey was the one who walked in on me and the Milf. She was the one who watched me cum. She was the one who said fuck and ran away.

This entire conversation had me as hard as diamonds. The cat was out of the bag and we had just admitted that we had seen each other be pleasured and cum. I closed the door.

"She didn't suck my dick actually. You walked in and interrupted." I said.

"Just like how you interrupted me." She said.

"I didn't interrupt you last night" I shot back.

"Not last night," she said. "You interrupted me right now."

The cumulation of whatever was happening over the past few days peaked. My sister had just admitted to me that she was playing with herself right before I had walked in.

"I can give you some privacy. I don't want to cock block cousin Alex."

"Privacy," said my sister. "You'll just watch me from the keyhole like last night, won't you?" She said.

She was fucking right. I couldn't just walk away. I didn't have boundaries anymore, first Casey's session at 3 am, then the Milf... I was on a one-way ticket to morality rock bottom.

"I suppose you would like to be watched, wouldn't you? Just how you liked watching me earlier today in the steam room." I said.

"Maybe," she said. Glancing down at my cock and back at me.

"Clearly you like that. You blew your load the second you were caught didn't you."

Casey's hand slowly started moving around her leg. Twirling near her mound.

"I did like it," I admitted.

"Do you like showing your erection?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

"How about now, do you want to show your cock to me big brother."

My dick throbbed, it was perfectly curved up, looking straight at her ceiling.

"Do you want to see it, again?" I asked.

Her hand went to her mound and started moving up and down through the valley of her camel toe. She slowly nodded her head.

Exhilaration, just like what the German Milf had said, led me to open this door of debauchery. And here I was cha cha sliding right through it. I questioned my actions for a nanosecond, before I slowly brought my sweatpants down, pulling my cock and balls right over the elastic band. It was out in all my glory in front of my sister intentionally.

"Play with it, big brother. Come closer and play with it right in front of me" She said with one hand on her breast and the other on her slit. She was fully clothed, and I had my goods on display. I stared at her intently.

"Show me your pussy first," I said.

Playing with the linings of her panties "this pussy" she said.

I took a few steps closer and grabbed my engorged cock. I was two feet away from her on the left side of her bed.

She slowly dipped her fingers into the side of her panty-covered mound and pulled the material to the left revealing an entirely shaved mound, that had the prettiest pussy lips I had ever seen. There was even a little toy hiding in her folds vibrating away. Her pink lips started from her delicate little nub that was decorated with little flesh petals. She spread her pussy lips. I started pumping at the sight of my sister playing with a vibrating toy in her pussy. We were staring at each other's hands breaking the boundaries of taboo. She dipped her hand under the covers and brought up a second toy. Turning it on she held the vibrator to her clit.

I stared.

"Show me your puffy nipples," I said. With her mouth agape and her eyes never leaving sight of my cock, she lifted her shirt showing me the fluffy mounds with the puffiest pink nipples. Her hand then groped her left tit and kept rubbing her nipple between her fingers.

"Bring it closer," she said, I obliged.

She was now furiously playing with herself, staring at my hard cock, not one foot away from her.

My precum was now spread all over my mushroom head creating a glistening cock. With her left hand spreading her pussy wide and her right holding the vibrator, I could tell she was close. She was ever so lightly panting with her mouth open and me jacking off in front of her face.

I was close.

"Casey, where do you want me to come?" I said

She just shook her head, postponing my orgasm until presumably, she could think straight.

I inched closer.

"Casey where do you want me to cum." I said. She looked up at me and just slowly shook her head left and right moaning.

I inched closer now with my cock right in front of her face.

"I'm about to cum all over your dirty little face Casey."

She held the vibrator down on her clit with all her might.

I positioned the head of my cock at the tip of her mouth. She was in a trance. My cock head lay on her bottom lips when she took her two wet fingers dipped them in her pussy and wrapped them around my cock. I stopped pumping as she wrapped her lips around my cock head and took over. I was in heaven. I was about to cum. I did the only logical thing I could. I grabbed the vibrator and held it down on her clit. I erupted spilling my seed all into my sister's mouth. This must have sent her over the edge because she started convulsing and sprayed my hand with her wetness. My cock plopped out as jizz seeped out of my sister's mouth and on her tits. I stumbled back and towards her desk chair as she stared at me.

Was that it, had I ruined a perfectly fine relationship with my sister? Had a German Milf really opened a door that I could no longer close?

Casey slowly put her sex toys into the top drawer of her bedside table.

She gulped down my load. She took her gaze off my cock and looked at me.

"I think you should go back to your room big brother before someone starts wondering." She said as she pointed at the door.

I looked at Casey, then down at her exposed pussy. I raised my pussy juice-covered hand to my mouth, licked my fingers, and slowly walked towards the door. As I put my hand on the handle.

"Ah ah." Said Casey. She pointed down at my relentlessly engorged cock.

"Might want to holster that before stepping out."

I tucked my cock back into my pants, gave her a nod, and walked out to the living room.