An Exhilarating Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed straight to my room telling the rest of the family that I was extremely tired and that I needed to go to bed. Once in my bedroom, I stripped naked, laid in bed, and jerked off twice more in a row. Just re-imagining the rosy cheeks of Casey looking straight into my eyes as she slowly sucked on the head of my cock. My sister had just swallowed my load. Was she always such a slut or was her little moment of voyeurism enough to make her a little horny slut.

I was paralyzed with a never-ending stream of emotions, and the only part that had movement was my right hand. I finally collapsed after hours of jacking off and slowly drifted to sleep.

December 24th -- Christmas Eve

I slowly walked downstairs, not sure what was waiting for me at 11 am.

I entered the living room and my father was watching the news and sipping coffee.

"Morning Andrew!" He said.

"Morning" I replied.

"Coffee is in the kitchen, but I wouldn't linger in there for long as your mom is cooking up a storm." He said.

I then slowly walked into the kitchen where my mother was wearing a robe. Lia was at the table chopping some stuff in her jammies, and they both looked up and smiled.

"Hi, Hi!" I muttered.

"Hi baby -- grab whatever you need and get out, we are on a mission," my mother said.

I saluted both of them and started filling a glass of coffee.

"We are going over to our neighbor's house at 3 pm and we will have a little Christmas eve celebration with them" I glanced over to my mother, nodding. She then leaned forward, and I saw her milky white cleavage gently dangle forward. Although this would have normally gotten me rock-hard, I was still under Casey's spell.

"Sure," I said, focused on her flesh melons.

Standing up "And wake Casey up and let her know too. I need you both ready and looking your best," she said.

Not ready to face this conversation, I glanced at Lia "Hey Lia why don't you wake Casey up" I said.

"She is busy chopping" My mother shot back.

Lia just shrugged and continued. I bowed my head and slowly slumped out of the kitchen, heading down the hall to Casey's room. I raised my hand to slowly knock and paused.

Was this it, was she going to be weird, was she going to say I took advantage of her?

Taking a deep breath, I slowly knocked and turned the nob.

Casey was in her bed, on her phone. She slowly looked at me, then back at her text messages.

"Sup." She said. In a non-suggestive way.

"Sup," I replied. Shocked at her nonchalant attitude.

She then closed her phone and looked at me as if to say "and"

"Mom says we are going to the neighbors at 3 pm and that you should be ready," I said.

"Oh," she said, with a faint smile. "You will love that" she added and slowly draped her legs over the bed and got up. She walked over to her desk only wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Is that it?" She said as she sat at her swiveling desk chair.

"I also wanted to talk about last night," I said as I closed the door.

She slowly turned in the chair. She stared at me and sat crisscrossed with her legs, pulling the shirt down in the process. I glanced down, and back up trying to catch a brief flash.

"Oh you mean how I sucked your cock and you came in my mouth?" she said.

She was so dirty.

"Yeah, that's what I meant," I said.

"What about it?" She answered.

"Well, I think it should be a one-time thing for starters."

"Oh, you didn't enjoy it?" She asked.

I was at the door of something naughty yet again. Staring at Casey.

"I think you tasted how happy I was. But I don't think brothers should jizz into their sister's mouths." I said.

She then put each leg over the armrests of her desk chair, holding her shirt down.

"I agree, that shouldn't have happened... But it did. And you then sucked my pussy juices off your fingers, did you enjoy that?"

Trembling with excitement I said, "I did."

Since I already sucked your cock, I think I had the bad end of the bargain wouldn't you say? Since you didn't repay the favor."

I slowly locked the door.

"So if I go down on you, that would be even and we will put this behind us?" I asked.

My sister then lifted the hem of her shirt, exposing her bald and glistening pussy with something pink poking out. She had the same sex toy in her pussy, some little device that was sending little vibrations in her love hole.

"I think we can give that a try." She said as she slowly pulled the sex toy out of her. It came out with a plop and she slowly pulled apart her lips.

I walked over, getting down on my knees, looking closely at her lovely pink pussy lips, I grabbed her thighs and slowly licked all the way up from her little brown puckered ass hole, to her under-stimulated clit.

She squirmed.

I slowly started licking the hood of her pussy, in long, dragged-out licks. Casey had her eyes closed and was slowly whimpering in unison. She stared at me with lust and said,

"Finger me."

I then licked two of my fingers getting them nice and juicy, as I lined them up at her opening, she gave me a slow nod as I plunged my hand deep into her folds and gave the come here motion.

She was tight and I was horny. Eager to please her little nub, I went into overdrive, continuously flicking her clit with my tongue as I slowly fingered her. She was gyrating into my face as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Where should I cum Andrew?" she said, using the same line I had used the previous night. I remained silent.

"I'm about to cum all over your dirty little face big brother," She said with a wretched little grin on her face.

It was hot.

She slowly grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth away from her opening, she then pushed my hand that was in her pussy out and started rubbing her own pussy in circular motions.

She pulled her hood a little and squirted right into my face. It was a miracle that she didn't make much noise as my face was drenched by volley after volley of sweet Casey nectar.

After an awkward ten seconds, I gave her one last lick and slowly stood up, showing off my raging erection. Sprawled out on her chair, Casey looked at my cock and back at me.

"Are we going to put all of this behind us, Andrew?" She asked.

"I will try my best," I said, putting all my efforts into not inserting my self balls deep into her pussy.

"Now we are equal." She said, and that dirty little slut of my sister was right. She threw a towel at my face for me to dry off.

I took a few steps backward, and slowly dried my face as I walked out, glancing back for one last second. Casey slowly re-inserted the sex toy into her pussy and did the shush motion with her one finger over her mouth -- as if I could tell anyone else in the house that my sister had just came all over my face.

I walked down the hall and almost wanted to run to my room so that I could jack off to the sweet scent of Casey's pussy that was covering my face. An unfamiliar voice was coming from the living room and as I walked through I saw a blonde lady that I didn't recognize. She was fit and couldn't have been older than fifty. My mother and father were talking to her and they all turned in one motion. Holding the towel in front of my erection, we all looked at each other. They then looked at the towel.

"Casey asked me to hang this up," I said.

"Andrew this is our neighbor Helga," My dad said.

"Hello, Andrew," Helga said in a slight accent.

She was the German neighbor who everyone was talking about.

"She needs help moving a few things dear, could you help her out?" said my mom.

Trying seriously to get out of it, "I can swing over in 30 minutes? I said.

"Oh but additional furniture is being delivered soon and I'm afraid we need things moved before they arrive. We did invite quite a few people" She said. "Could you come now?"

"Of course, he can." Boomed my dad as he came up to me and guided me to the front door.

My dad took the towel from me.

"Come on Andrew, she invited half the block and needs your help." He said.

He then slowly pushed me out the door with Helga following right behind me.

Fuck! What was the deal?

"Oh Andrew don't worry I won't keep you long," She said.

I nodded and followed her next door. Helga and I made small talk about how she was a pharmacist, that takes Zuma classes with Casey and how she taught Lia a few words in German. She then ushered me in and pointed to the large living room.

"I want you to meet Veronica," She said. In the living room where there was another woman who turned to greet us.

I froze.

The Blonde Milf from the Sauna was staring at me with a twinkle in her eyes. Holy fuck, they were lesbians and she was my next-door neighbor. No wonder Casey said I'd love to come here, I was face to face with the person who has set me down the path of cumming in my sister's mouth.

"Andrew this is my partner Veronica" You might have seen her at the gym, as she waits around for my Zumba classes to finish.

Not hinting at an ounce of guilt, Veronica slowly walked towards me as a predator would while circling prey. She said something in German to Helga. Then she said a bunch of things in German and both ladies started circling around me.

"Oh, so you have met." Said Helga.

"You could say that," I replied.

My cock was straining at my pants in a rather obvious way.

"We can talk after moving the furniture," Helga ordered.

"Ya" Said Veronica. "Nice to see you again Andrew". She added.

They actually had me push a bunch of furniture around, and quite like Helga predicted the doorbell rang and a bunch of high-top tables and tall chairs were delivered, they were seemingly turning their living room into a cocktail area.

After having an erection for so long I asked where the bathroom was and truly had to pee. As I was releasing a long stream of much pent-up piss, I heard the door open, and in walked Veronica. She quickly turned off the light and came up right behind me putting her hand on my mouth.

"Hello Andrew, don't worry I'm not going to do anything crazy," She said.

I was trying to focus on peeing where I remember the toilet to be, but couldn't see anything since it was pitch dark.

"I want you to think about our little session in the sauna." She said.

I mumbled "Yes" in unison.

"I also want you to think about tonight and how hot it will be watching me socialize. I intend on being behaved, but I had to come here and make sure you weren't touching yourself without me letting you." She said.

"I also wanted to give you a little gift," she said, as she snaked her hand around and grabbed my cock. She started licking my ear lobe and stroking me, covering my cock with some kind of lube in the process.

"I want you to wear this cock ring." She said, as she removed her hand from my mouth and used both her hands to slide something over my shaft and past my balls. It was a cock ring that was snug and the feel of it made the veins of my cock protrude.

"Can you do that for me?" She said.

"Yes," I said.

"Good." She said, rubbing my cock "And I can't have you take it off until I l say so." She said,

"Ok," I whispered.

"Good, now here is your reward," she said, as she turned on the light. She turned me to the mirror and was right behind me slowly jacking me off. She was naked all but for some panties with her beautiful nipples poking into me. She turned me around and pushed her panties down, exposing her beautiful bush. She lined my cock up with her lips and started furiously jacking me off into her panties.

I erupted spilling wave after wave of cum into her blonde bush and pussy lips. She pulled those panties up which were utterly covered in my seed.

"Jesus" She whispered. She grabbed a robe from the wall and put it on. Cum leaked down her legs as she walked out. I was spent. I had just erupted over this Milf and was still turned on beyond anything. I slowly wiped myself down and walked out into the living room. There Helga was waiting with a smile.

"She is wild that one," Helga said.

I could only nod.

"Head back home and thank you for all your help. See you later today!"

I slowly walked home. In the livingroom, everyone was talking about what they were going to wear. Casey even had the biggest grin on her face and was evidently aware that I was at Helga and Veronica's house. I went to my room and stripped in front of the mirror. Looking at this cock ring, it was an interesting sex toy. Subtle yet effective. Clearly, Casey knew the neighbors were sexual deviants, but thankfully my parents didn't have a clue. I napped before I was woken up by Lia who shouted from the hall that we had 30 minutes before the party.

I quickly got ready and kept the cock ring on. Who knows what the ring was for, I was too deep in this journey to stop now.

The party was overall quite uneventful. I met dozens of neighbors, but overall don't remember most of them. I kept reluctantly waiting for Veronica to do something naughty, but besides asking me if I kept the cock ring on once, she was tame.

It seemed it was a time to be Merry and celebrate Christmas, not descend into sexual debauchery as I thought.

Come 9 pm, everyone was too full and drunk to keep going like this and one by one people left.

My mother and father were also looking at each other and eventually gave the nod and the next thing I know we were saying goodbye. Casey mentioned she was going to stay for clean up, and I immediately gave her the look that I knew more was going on. She said that I was not invited so I slowly walked back home with the rest of my family and watched a Christmas movie.

After the roller coaster of a day I had, I was spent, drained, and ready to pass out.

I was getting ready for bed when around 11:30 pm I received a text from Casey.

"You up?" She said.

"Yeah". I replied.

"Is every one asleep?" she asked.

I took a quick tour around the house to confirm that they were.

"Everyone but me," I said.

"Then come over to Veronica's" she texted.

"I'll be there in a sec," I said as I slowly creeped out of my room. Tip-toing downstairs and walking out the back door I make it to Veronica's main entrance. When there I noticed a light going on in my house but didn't rule it going on much after I had snuck out. Veronica's front door slowly opened, and Casey pulled me in.

The place had cleaned up nicely.

Casey walked me upstairs to one of the rooms and sat me down on a chair in a dimly lit room. The chair was facing the middle of the room but was one of those chairs that swiveled. The blinds were closed and at a first glance I could only make out a few pieces of furniture around the dark room.

I was scared, curious, horny, and exhilarated beyond belief. You could hear the blood pumping in my veins. Casey stood next to me.

In walked Veronica from the bathroom with a little clicker in her hand. She clicked it, and I heard a faint buzzing.

It was coming from Casey's pussy. Veronica was controlling the vibrations going into Casey's pussy.

"I love that you embraced the exhilaration, Andrew. I was not sure if you were going to be along for this kind of ride, but as in all my subjects, I take you on a journey you will never regret going on."

I was in shock.

"Wasn't seeing your sister's pussy, then seeing my pussy, then cumming on both our faces the hottest thing you have ever done in your life?"

I nodded my head as Casey made a little moaning noise.

"But if you kept doing the same thing with us, it would get boring. I don't like boring, Casey doesn't like boring, and most of all we all wouldn't be satisfied with boring. Ever since I became an exhibitionist, I have found ways to make sure my life is full of surprises. That's how I met the beautiful voyeur I am married to." said Veronica. She nodded towards the back corner of the room where I could briefly make out that Helga was seated. She was leaning backward and had a hand in her pants.

"It was not until Casey told me you were coming over, that I knew of your existence. But she always wanted your approval, always looked up to you, and finally confessed that she even had fantasies about you."

Veronica slowly walked over to the window and slid apart the blinds, she then turned my chair and we both looked straight down at the windows of my house. Specifically, a window where the light was on. On my right was Casey and on my left was Veronica. The dim lights turned off in the room I was in as Veronica whispered into my ear.

"Did you wear the cock ring?"

I slowly nodded in approval.

"During our event today, Helga was able to slip some pills into your parent's drinks. Your mom told me she puts the presents out around midnight which is when the pills kick in making both your parents incredibly horny."

I saw my mother at once enter the room, quickly followed by my father. They removed some more wrapped presents from their closet and left the room.

"If our calculations are right, then don't fucking look anywhere else. And don't worry, the glass is tinted," said Veronica.

We had front-row seats to my parent's bedroom.

Then it happened.

My mom and dad came back into the room and were giddy like high schoolers. They kissed, then kissed again, and started making out. First, the shirts came flying off, then their pants, and finally her bra.

My mother's breasts were exposed and I could make out her rose-colored nipples between my father suckling them.

Veronica whispered into my ear. "Now for being a good boy and wearing the cock ring, Casey has a surprise for you"

My fly was slowly unzipped, and my engorged cock sprung free. Casey started sucking my cock as if her life depended on it. I glanced down and Veronica moved my head up.

"Don't watch your sister suck your cock. You have already shoved your nasty little cock into her mouth. Look ahead and watch your mother."

Then Veronica started licking my ear lobe, as I gazed upon my mother devouring my father's very average-sized cock. I noticed her lick up one side, and down the other, slowly pumping up and down as if she was lost in a trance. She was blowing him so hard all he could do is lay down in bliss. My mother then got up from her crouched position slowly took off her panties, and turned to the window as if looking at us. This sent a lightning bolt through my veins, but her focus was not on us. She backed up to my father who was on the bed, and in the reverse cowgirl position started riding his blood-engorged cock. At that very moment, I saw it.

I was staring into the blond curls of my mother's gaping pussy as it engulfed my father's cock.

It was heaven.

She was bouncing on him like a nymph who was possessed. Her pussy lips gripped his shaft, as she methodically impaled herself over and over onto his cock like a piston. She was glorious as her massive tits rose and fell.

Veronica stopped licking my earlobe and whispered.

"It's midnight Andrew. Merry Christmas." she then clicked the first button on the little remote in her hand.

From the depths of the room, we heard Helga orgasm with vigor. Then she clicked the second button I heard Casey moan on my cock with pleasure, hinting that she had erupted in her panties. I was still glued to my mother stuffing her pussy with my father holding the bedsheets for dear life.

"And now for the finally" whispered Veronica as she clicked the final button on the remote, which made my cock ring start to vibrate, sending a bolt of lightning through my balls, and starting the avalanche of cum that I was about to call the best orgasm of my life, straight into Casey's mouth.

As I came I was watching my mother slam down her pussy for the last time, before both my mother and father presumably erupted in their own orgasms.

Rope after rope of cum splattered into the depths of Casey's mouth, as I watched my father empty his sack into my mother. She slowly pulled her pussy off letting the jizz drip out of her and onto my father.