An Exhilarating Christmas

Story Info
Andrew returns home for Christmas and is drawn into incest.
11.3k words
4.61
33.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hacibaci
hacibaci
24 Followers

***This is my first story on Literotica. Apologies for the errors as I self-edited. This has been an on again off again work of fiction over the years. Hope you enjoy!

It all began on Christmas day.

I won't forget that day for the rest of my life. It was the highest moment of exhilaration that I will ever experience. I was glued to the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, my mother's blonde and curly bush.

But first, the proper introduction to how my gaze came to this very deeply erotic and mesmerizing sight.

I am Andrew Marsh, the oldest child, and only son of a well-to-do American family that lives in London. Back when I was about seven years old, my father was offered to be the CFO of a London-based company. My family immediately packed up and moved.

At first, it was quite lonely. The lack of friends, the unfamiliar terrain, and even the minimal language barrier. But thankfully my family quickly mingled with the other Americans and next thing you know, it was home. When I moved, I was seven years old, with younger sisters; Casey who was five, and Lia who was one.

Over the years we didn't deviate from our family traditions. We would visit the states every summer and spend time with our extended family in Connecticut. My parents both being from the same town never did sell our American home. This gave us the freedom to come back as often as we wanted. My father unfortunately, always had work and could never join, but my mother would occasionally take us to the states on Christmas break. As we grew it became a family tradition and we would have relatives from all over come and meet at our house for Christmas dinner. My dad, sadly, was always left out.

As the years passed by and I was about to finish high school, my parents gave me the option of coming back to the states for college. I applied all over and being the straight "A" student I was, I had my pick. This resulted in my studying at UPenn. Everyone was excited and proud that I would be attending such an esteemed institution, and I was happy to have an empty house three hours away, but those stories are for another chapter. This one begins on the Christmas of my freshman year.

Around mid-November:

I received the phone call around nine PM.

"Hey hun!" my mom said.

"Hey, mom!" I answered as I was relaxing in my dorm room.

"I was just talking to your dad about Christmas plans, and I think we are going to have Christmas here in London this year." which was quite a surprise.

"Why not in Stamford?" I answered.

"Well, your dad has missed Christmas too many times so this year he wants you to come to London. You have been away for so long that we thought it would be nice to have everyone in the same house."

I was looking around the room as she was talking, "That sounds reasonable, so is grandma and the rest of the family going to be joining?" I asked.

My mother then answered "Sorry Andrew one second" then I barely understood her to say "Casey! Casey what's wrong." In the background - some drama to do with my sister.

"Sorry Andrew, I don't know, I was about to call her after you. But I don't see why she wouldn't come..."

"All right mom sounds good! When should I buy the plane ticket?" I asked.

"I will send you money later in the week."

"That works for me! Is everything all right?" I asked.

"I gotta run Andrew, Casey is making a fuss because we won't be going to the states..."

"All right mom, love you!"

"Byeeeee-"

Click.

My younger sister Casey had gotten to be quite the bitch over the years. She was eighteen years old and acted like London revolved around her. Every other week she would have another problem with some guy and come back home whining about how men were the worst. My fourteen-year-old sister Lia on the other hand was great but was learning from Casey very quickly.

Just to get you all versed on what we all look like. I have brown hair and brown eyes, about 6 feet tall with a body that used to be very muscular but has fallen victim to too much shitty food. But you couldn't call me anywhere near fat, I am the definition of an average build. Add a little salt to my hair, 40 pounds and two inches off my height and you have my father. I am apparently the spitting image of him.

My mother is a yoga junkie and someone who is effortlessly charming. She has straight blonde hair, brown eyes, and a little tummy. She is considered curvy, but I assume in the best way possible.

Casey has filled into what mom probably used to look like with the same blonde hair and hourglass figure. Although her boobs are probably smaller, her dimensions are the inspiration for half of the wet dreams in our street. With her spicy attitude, she gives an air of you can look but not touch. At eighteen she already makes everyone reconsider their marriage.

Lia of course being the baby. But at this rate, she will probably grow to be like Casey and attract more guys than I want her to.

Around early December:

My phone started ringing. I crawled towards my phone and looked at the screen, mom was calling me from London.

"Uuuggggghhh" I groaned as I picked up the phone.

"Oh, sweety did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, mom it's 7 am," I said.

"Oh. Sorry, darling! I'm calling to check in and make sure that everything is ok for you to come here next week."

I paused for a while gathering my thoughts. "Yeah, I got the ticket and everything. I sent you the info remember"

My mom paused "Grandma just let me know that she won't be able to make it to London. Your uncle Max is hosting, and they thought holiday travels would be too expensive."

Not really caring too much I replied with an ambiguous "hmm".

"I'm bummed too darling, but it will still be our whole family. Plus, you can meet the new neighbors that moved in next to us!"

"All right, anything else?" I said.

"Nope darling, you go back to sleep now!"

December 22nd

I landed at Heathrow Airport and was greeted by my mom and my youngest sister Lia. They were a little over the top in buying me flowers, but I wasn't going to complain. We talked the whole way back home, catching up on every little detail about their lives. Once we arrived I walked in and immediately shouted; "I'm home!" my dad came out of his study.

"Ahaa, welcome back Andrew... How was your flight?" he said.

"It was fine, the flight went by pretty smoo-"And that was the extent of it. He received a call and stepped away.

Turning to my mom,

"Is Casey around?"

"Yes, she is at the new gym that just opened up down the street and she should be back any minute."

"Oh my god, your hereee!" as I was hugged from behind.

I couldn't help but feel funny about Casey hugging me from behind, her breasts felt huge. I turned around and hugged her back,

"Hello, hello, long time no see." Mom jumped in, "I think Andrew needs to freshen up and then he will join us for dinner, is an hour and a half enough time for you to settle in?"

My sister still hugging me "We have stuff to talk about. I want to know about all the girls back at UPenn!"

Dad chimed in between his call "He will have a lot of time to do that over dinner!"

I turned around at everyone else and said, "Yes, yes I just need a shower." I then left my family in the background as I ascended the steps toward my room. Dad went back to his study as everyone dispersed.

After freshening up I was neither hungry nor rested, so I pretty much only went down to dinner for the usual catch-up. Casey was excited to hear all about UPenn, as my mother was quick to jump in and remind her that her grades weren't getting her into anywhere. After a little back and forth between the two, Lia and my dad continued the conversation asking me about my teachers and fraternity. It was a cozy moment, a moment that I missed.

Casey between bites, "Seeing that you are fat you should join me at the gym tomorrow."

Pointing with his knife "Casey, honey, he isn't fat, I'm fat" commented my dad.

"I think you should see who else is in town from your friend's sweetie, and maybe sometime this week we will invite our new neighbors..." said my mother, wiping her mouth "They are the nicest German couple"

"I like Helga, she taught me some German," said Lia.

The mundane chatter continued with my dad talking about his company, and mom talking about how she wondered what Santa would bring for Christmas, and Lia trying to impress me with the cool things she had been learning. Casey as always was in her own world selfishly scrolling through her phone and speaking only when she felt like it.

The conversation and glass of wine had gotten the best of me and right after my mother had told us about some new pottery lesson that she was taking I asked to be excused.

"But honey I made your favorite dessert?" mentioned my mom. I glanced up at her with a look of appreciation and "And I will love to have it tomorrow, but I'm going to pass out."

I put my dishes into the sink and wobbled my way up to my room, I was so exhausted I didn't even think of my dick. I was planning on jacking off right before falling asleep but even he was tired from all the traveling. I walked up to my bed, stripped to my undies, and fell into the nice and cold sheets of my queen-sized bed. I had left the states on a red-eye flight and barely slept, I needed this. It was probably about 8 pm when I passed out, but it ended way too swiftly when I woke up and realized that it was 3 am in the morning.

FUCK.

I was wide awake. I also sensed the ever-so-familiar feeling of having an erect cock. I put my hands under the sheets and gripped my rock-hard penis. So, I did what any sex-deprived 19-year-old does, I started pumping away.

I masturbate a lot, but I usually have some porn to go along with it, and jacking off to no material was causing to be problematic. 5 minutes passed; 10 minutes passed... nothing. I pulled out my laptop to log onto some of my usual vintage porn websites. If god intended for women to have a bush, I intend on jacking off to it. Not the super hairy Amazonian women, but something trimmed to resemble a V. We have evolved after all. I tried browsing for something interesting, but I realized I had no internet connection. Briefly remembering my dad mention "Oh and we have a new Wifi password by the way" I was screwed. Seeing that my UK phone wasn't activated, I was virtually back in the 80's.

Realizing that my mom probably wrote the password downstairs, I ventured towards the modem just to be disappointed. No password. Then it dawned on me, Casey might still be up.

For those of you who have never been to our house, my parents and Casey had their rooms on the entry floor, while Lia and I had our rooms on the 2nd floor.

I walked over to Casey's door and as soon as I was close, I heard her voice. She was up and the faintest light crept through the massive keyhole in her door. These old British homes truly were magical. Just to be sure she was up I gave a peek. Inside the darkroom, I saw a faint ray of light, from a screen. As I was about to open the door, I heard.

"Yeah you would like that, wouldn't you? From what I can see you look very excited!" said Casey.

The light from her screen only reflected her face so I could see that she had earphones on and was talking to someone from facetime or something on her bed that faced the door.

"Well, that's the biggest I have ever seen it," she said. Followed by, "Don't get your hopes up high, you need to treat me very nicely to get another blowjob like that."

No fucking way.

"Yeah?" said Casey, looking shocked into her screen. "Of course, I want it."

My heart was racing. Her voice was very low and sultry, I barely made out what she said,

"Yeah? Well, I'm wet and have been fingering myself during this entire conversation."

From her mouth straight to my ears, my cock throbbed with delight. I had started the night wanting to watch porn and here I was peeping on my sister. I then heard it, a faint squishing noise ever so lightly coming from her bed.

"Oh, you want a little more?" she said. She then removed the earphones and put the phone on the bed. It was complete darkness in the room as I heard movement.

My hand found my cock as the whispering continued,

"I'm so wet right now...! You wanted more right?" she had the naughtiest grin on her face.

We all wanted more.

"All right," she said as she held the phone a little further out.

Up until that point I had seen a lot of tits, but not like this. In front of the faint light, my sister was showing her big tits and the puffiest nipples I had ever seen. Her nipples were rose-colored and had to be two inches wide gently rising and falling with her elevated breathing. Her hand further extended letting the light fall onto her firm abs. her nips were erect and her right hand was moving under the covers.

In her soft voice she said "like what you see?" then brought her left hand back, almost scooping a tit up, and letting her tongue slowly circle the nipple.

It was too much.

I slipped my hand in my pants and started slowly jerking myself right there in the hallway.

"You missed that? You missed me lick my nipple! No, I'm not going to go closer toward the wifi, YOUR connection is probably the shitty one."

Whoever this guy was, he was quite demanding.

"So, you are telling me you can't see this?" Casey then lifted her hand out of under the covers, It was glistening with her juices. She took her index finger and started circling her nipple.

"Oh yeah? It's a big shame if you can't see this!"

Casey then lifted her breast again and started sucking on her pussy juice-covered nipple. Inhaling her breast in her dirty little mouth and slowly moved her right hand down to her sopping pussy.

Casey was quite the tease. She was every Onlyfans addict's wildest dream.

I was dangerously near blowing my load in the middle of the hallway and by the likes of it, Casey was getting pretty close herself. She was making the softest whimpers while her hand was furiously moving under the covers.

I was edging myself into oblivion and loving the dopamine rush every step of the way.

"Alex I'm close," she said.

She then went on to whimper these next words, clearly getting this Alex fellow over the edge with her.

"Ohhh, fuck Alex, yeah, I wish I was at your house this Christmas. I wish I would eat with our family and then get plowed by you upstairs. I wish I could swallow your cum and then sit down with our family, them not knowing that I was inhaling your cock 5 minutes ago. I want you to cum on my face like you did over the summer. Fuuuuuuuckkkk"

I was jacking off to my sister digitally fucking our cousin Alex.

Then I came.

December 23rd

I was wide awake in bed. Was that a hint of guilt I was feeling? Or was it the high of a lifetime? It took me a while to fall asleep, but I didn't know what I was getting into. My sister was screwing my cousin Alex and still occasionally fucks him. Even worse, I jacked off to watching this and was turned on probably more than they were.

I woke up around 8 am after some shitty sleep and had to get out... I went to my best mate Ian's house! He had that open-door policy, where everyone came without calling and he was always an early riser who was down for some breakfast. We played video games all day and chit-chatted about college and whatnot. The usual crap one does when he is with his old friends. But I had to admit, I was not fully engaged in the conversation. I mean mentally I wasn't... It was as if something had been unlocked by seeing my sister's tits. It gave me on again and off again hard-ons and the debauchery of her fucking our cousin Alex... what a slut.

I left Ian's place and took the tube back home. I walked into my house,

"I'm HOOOMEEEEE!" I shouted

"I'm in the Kitchen!!!" replied my mom.

I walked to where the action was. She was cooking in an old white t-shirt. It was clearly her chill-at-home clothes, and she was not wearing anything underneath. My newfound love for incest was immediately compounded when I realized a key detail. Her nipples were puffy too.

"I'm making quinoa salad," she said.

I walked around the kitchen trying not to stare at her breasts.

"Sounds good. When will dinner be ready?" I asked

"About an hour and a half." She said.

I gave her the thumbs up and let her do her thing. I had to leave and stop my occasional glances at her twin mounds with those delicious pokies.

I walked into the living room, sat down on the couch, and was reaching for the remote when Casey's door opened down the hall.

"Did you sleep well?" said Casey.

"Yeah like a baby" I replied. Trying not to sound awkward.

All I could do is picture her naked, and even worse, she was wearing very tight gym clothes. I couldn't see a nipple through that reinforced corset of a sports bra, but I could map out every crevasse of her pussy. The camel toe was so deep It could sub for a skate park.

"I'm headed to the new gym, come and join me!" She said. "It's nice, and it's very close!"

"Sure! Let me get ready."

I had just knowingly accepted going to the gym with my sister and all I had was impure thoughts. I had a guilty fire burning in my nut sack. All I wanted was for the party to continue, hoping that sweating would make her outfit a little more see-through than it was.

I headed upstairs and changed into gym clothes with a half chubby.

"We're going to the gym Moooom" Shouted Casey while walking out.

"Be back in less than 2 hours!!!" was the reply we got back. We put our jackets and backpacks on and walked out.

On our walk to the gym, I constantly tried to fall behind and watch Casey's tight ass sway left and right. She was babbling on about my friends who were in uni here in the U.K. and how they hit on Casey's friends or whatever. All I was seeing was the left-right of her ass cheeks moving up and down until finally caught my attention.

"Yeah I mean aren't you pissed that we aren't in the states right now." She said.

"I live there, so no," I said.

"Dad didn't even ask us, he just declared we are having Christmas here. I knew we wouldn't be seeing Grammies or anyone else and it pissed me off." She said.

"You miss Grammies?" I said.

"Grammies, uncle Max, aunt Mina, uncle Joe, cousin Alex..."

What a slut. She was bummed she couldn't be stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey, and she was selling me on I miss everything else too.

For some fucked up reason I yearned to hint at something from last night. I wanted to act like I had caught her and give her a lesson on not fucking her cousin or something, I caved.

"Is that who you were talking to on the phone last night around 2 am, Grammies?"

Casey stopped. She glanced at me and kept walking like nothing happened.

"Umm no, it was just a friend." She said.

"Oh, ok," I said deciding against escalating the conversation.

Casey then asked, "What were you doing downstairs last night?".

"I was trying to get the Wifi and heard some noise from your room."

"Oh." she said, a little less inquisitive. She then looked up at a building "Well here we are...".

I had just basically told my sister that I eves dropped on her session. Who the fuck does that.

The gym was a decent-sized place. We walked towards the reception and Casey started talking to the lady seated behind the desk.

"This is my brother, and I want him to use one of my guest passes today."

The receptionist looked me over and pulled out some papers for us to sign. After they let me in we walked towards two doors, one with men's and one with women's written on it.

"So on the other side is the equipment, they have a Zumba class starting in 15 minutes, if not you can just lift or whatever. I'll be ready to leave in an hour." She said starting to unzip her jacket.

"Sounds good, I think I'm just gonna lift for a little bit".

hacibaci
hacibaci
24 Followers