An Extended Threesome

Story Info
A loving couple take a partner.
14.7k words
3.09
22.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Extended Threesome

Before we begin, a note: We understand there are individuals who have never been in a position to witness black males continually and aggressively and crudely and openly sexually proposition white women, even on the street. And they therefore don't get to witness two to three of these white women, many of them married, succumb to these sexual propositions. And even if they are aware, some find the myriads of people who indulge in paramourous relationships, or cuckold relationships, or open relationships, to be weak and immoral, and the persons who chronicle them to be immoral, bigoted, perverts with no writing skills; as if the persons who write murder mysteries must therefore be murderers. Their desire to judge everyone's morals and control the lifestyles of everyone in society that don't even involve them, including even fictional characters, is beyond understanding; as is why they even frequent this site. Be that as it may: it would probably be better if these anonymous, self-appointed moral caretakers of society and uncertified literary critics refrain from reading this story. It will save them much frustration and anger, and save the rest of us much angry vitriol.

As for the rest of us, our story begins:

*

It is a sunny, warmish, early spring Monday morning in the year 2010 when the lives of Alex Jackson and William Miller bump into each other.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," both men say at the same time.

They both laugh and shake their heads.

Again together: "I'm sorry. Go ahead. You first."

Finally, William starts: "My mind was a thousand miles away thinking about a meeting I'm headed to. I guess I should watch where I'm going."

Alex answers: "Yeah. Me too. I was trying to read signs on the doors. It's my first day and I'm looking for the personnel office."

"Straight ahead, two door down on the right," William tells him.

"Thanks," Alex responds as they part company, waving to each other as they go their separate ways.

*

William goes directly home every evening after work, except Fridays. Ever y Friday he walks to the bar about a block from his office and allows himself just two beers to unwind before he heads home. He has just started his second beer when Alex walks in and sits next to him at the bar.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asks.

"Not at all. Haven't we met before?" William asks.

"Yeah, we literally ran into each other in the hallway last Monday morning."

"Oh, yeah. How's the job?"

"So far, so good. I'm Alex, by the way, as he reaches out his hand. "Can I buy you another beer?"

"William here," returning the handshake. "No, thanks. I'm on my second which is all I allow myself before driving home. I'll buy you another though."

"Thanks. I'll probably stay a while. My wife's out of town for the weekend, so I've got some time to kill."

"Well, my wife will be waiting for me, so I've got to go." They shake hands again and William leaves.

They work in one of the skyscrapers downtown in separate sections on separate floors of the building, so don't see each other during the week. But Alex shows up the next Friday and so they take to meeting at the bar on Fridays. By the third week William is staying for a third or fourth beer before heading home.

A month after their first meeting, when William gets up to leave, Alex again says his wife is out of town so he will stay a while.

William pulls out his phone and dials home. "Hon, there's a guy I work with who's wife is out of town and rather than sitting here by himself getting drunk, I thought maybe I could bring him home and we could feed him. Do you have enough to feed another mouth?"

"Sure," she responds. "I'll pull something out of the freezer. Will you be home soon?

"We're leaving now."

"You heard the conversation," he says to Alex, "you want to come along?"

"Okay. Thanks. I'll follow you. But you better give me your address in case I lose you."

*

"Alex, this is my wife, Elizabeth."

She reaches out her hand, "Hi, you can call me Liz. Nice to meet you. Would you like a drink before dinner?"

Alex takes her hand in both of his and doesn't let go. "I would love a drink. Do you have scotch?"

"I believe we do," she answers, gently trying to pull her hand away. "What do you want to mix it with?"

"If you have soda, that would be fine," he answers, finally releasing her hand.

"We have soda, I'm sure," she answers walking away. "William, a beer for you?" She feels flustered and doesn't hear Williams response.

After dinner they retire to the den. "Don't expect anything fancy, no entertainment or anything. We usually just have a couple of drinks and watch a movie or something on the TV and go to bed," William tells Alex.

"That's okay. Don't do anything special for me. I really appreciate what you've done so far. I'll have a drink with you and then head for the house and go to bed, and then rattle around all weekend wondering what to do with myself."

"Why is your wife leaving you alone, Alex?" Liz asks. "Is it something personal?"

"No, no. She works for the government and every little bit they send her out of town, even out of the country once in a while, sometimes for a week or more, which a lot of the time includes weekends."

"Do they do this often?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes it'll be a month or two, sometimes only two weeks apart."

"I'm sorry," Liz responds. "You must get lonely. You know, we've got an empty guest room. You're welcome to spend the night. Then you won't have to drive home after drinking and then rattle around that empty house."

"I don't want to put you out anymore than I already have."

"Nonsense. Don't even think about it. William, why don't you show Alex the guest room and show him where the bathroom is and set out some towels for him."

When they go to their bedroom that night Liz says to William, "Why didn't you tell me you were bringing a black man home?"

"I didn't even think of it. Why? does it matter?"

"No, of course not. It just surprised me when he walked in the door."

*

The usual routine is that twice or thrice, during the week William and Liz have sex. They are both tired from working all day and they both have to rise early the next morning, so the sex is usually hurried but casual. Friday's, however, it has become a ritualistic affair. First they slowly undress each other, then they take a shower together, lathering and caressing each other. When they climb into bed, they cuddle and tell each other how much they love each other. Then they kiss, a long passionate kiss, in the French style. William then moves his mouth down to her breasts. He licks them, he kisses them, he nibbles them, he sucks them. He moves down to her stomach, nibbling and kissing and licking all the way down, till he reaches her pussy. He moves down to the foot of the bed and she spreads her legs for him. And he licks, gently, letting his tongue caress softly, until he feels her begin to thrust her hips at him and take the back of his head and pull him into her. After she has had her second or third orgasm. William moves up and enters her and they kiss again and make love, slowly at first, methodically, until she moans with pleasure in another orgasm. When they are both spent, they fall asleep, still entwined together.

Alex, alone in his bed in the dark in the guest room, smiles to himself when he hears.

*

They always sleep naked. Saturday and Sunday mornings Liz likes to get up a little earlier than William and throw on a robe and go down and have her coffee either in the alcove off the kitchen if its cold outside, or outside on the deck when it is warm. This robe is a short, white, terrycloth affair, which barely covers her bottom, and she doesn't close it, but leaves it open with the belt just hanging loose. She sits with the robe open, soaking up the sun, feeling it warm her skin as it rises over the mountains, not having to think about anything, just enjoying the view of the ever changing mountains in the background. The home sits on an acre of land and privacy is not a problem. Liz likes to garden in her spare time on weekends. About a half acre or so of the land is manicured and surrounded with shrubbery and roses and other assorted flowers. A landscaping crew comes in once a week and keeps it trimmed and manicured. They had thought about putting in a pool at one time, but decided against it because, beside the fact they would use it very little and because of the upkeep and expense, it would detract from the view. The alcove off the kitchen is fronted by a large convex window which offers the same view.

This Saturday morning, she has just poured herself a cup of coffee and is about to walk out to the deck when Alex walks in.

"Good morning," he says.

She had forgotten he was here, and anyway, didn't think he would come down this early. She shrieks and slams down her coffee, spilling half of it as she scrambles to cover herself. She notices the smirk on his face as she runs by and up the stairs with the sound of his laughter following her up the stairs.

She puts on a sweat shirt and sweat pants while she wakes William. "I know it's early for you, but would you get up and come down and have coffee with me? Your friend Alex is up already and I don't want to entertain him by myself."

When they arrive in the kitchen Alex laughingly tells William what happened.

"You didn't have to laugh at me. It wasn't funny," Liz says.

Alex, still grinning, says, "I'm not laughing at you, darlin', just at the situation. I'm sure you'll agree when you think about it, and will laugh about it too. Really, I admired that fabulous body of yours. It made my weekend. I'll never forget it." They are both looking at each other while they are talking and don't notice the odd look that appears on William's face.

"Well, I'm embarrassed. I forgot you were here. I'll be more careful from now on. What are your plans for the day, Alex?"

"If you don't mind, I'll have some coffee with you guys and then head for the house."

"You're welcome to spend the weekend with us, don't you think, William? Nothing exciting. I usually do the weekly shopping on Saturdays, then clean up around here. William sometimes plays golf on Saturdays at the club. Maybe the two of you could go play golf. What do you think William?"

"Sure. That would be fine with me. I'll introduce you around at the club."

"I appreciate it guys, I really do. But all I've got is the clothes I work in. I need to go home and shower and change into something more comfortable."

William says, "Why don't you go home and do that, then come back here for dinner. As you saw last night Liz is a great cook. And you are welcome to spend the night again. Bring some clothes and a toothbrush and such. We can watch football tomorrow while Liz works in her garden."

"Well, thanks again. That I may just take you up on."

*

And so it goes. Nothing exciting. Saturday evening, after dinner, they again have a couple of drinks while they watch a movie on TV, then to bed around eleven. Liz and William do their ritual love making. Sunday morning, though, Liz puts on her sweat suit before going down for her coffee. Alex, also dressed in sweat clothes, follows shortly after, and sits on the deck with her. They have a pleasant conversation: he tells her about his job, she tells him about hers. He tells her about his wife, she tells him about her parents and siblings, and they find they get along very well together. They find they have a similar sense of humor and end up joking and bantering with each other.

*

Tuesday, Liz answers her phone. "Liz, this is Valerie Jackson, Alex's wife. I want to thank you guys for taking care of my husband over the weekend. He hasn't stopped gushing about it since I came home."

They end up talking for about a half-hour. Finally, Valerie says, "Alex told me how great a cook you are. I'm not bad myself, you know. How about, in way of thanks, I fix dinner for you and your husband next Saturday evening?"

"I'd love that. I'll check with William, but I'm sure it will be fine."

They all become fast friends. Saturday nights together become a regular thing. Each Saturday one couple goes over to the other couple's house for dinner and drinks. Sometimes they play cards or dominoes, sometimes they go out for drinks and dancing, sometimes they go to a movie or bowling. William and Valerie have similar personalities, as do Alex and Liz. Valerie and William are more quiet and introverted, Liz and Alex more outgoing and extroverted. Valerie and William discuss their work or books they've read or shows they've seen, while Liz and Alex dance and joke and banter with each other. Sometimes they look like they're in an old Abbot and Costello routine: they both try to go through a doorway at the same time, shoulder to shoulder; when they can't get though that way, they'd both step back and do the "You first, no, you first, no, you first routine." Then they laugh and push each other.

On the weekends when Valerie is out of town, Alex stays with William and Liz. At first he takes to bringing a bag of clothes and necessities with him on Friday's, and takes them home with him on Sunday when he leaves. By the third weekend, he is leaving his clothes there, and Liz washes them with their laundry and returns them folded and on hangers to the guest room so they will be ready for him the next time he comes.

Gradually, there is a change in dynamics. Polite requests from Alex to Liz are slowly turning into commands. Previously, he would say something like: "Liz, would you please get me another cup of coffee?" or "Could you please pass the potatoes, Liz?" And she would say something like: "Are your legs broke? Get up and get it yourself." And he would laugh and get it himself.

Then one morning, Alex says: "Liz, get me another cup of coffee."

When she responds: "Your legs ain't broke. Get it yourself," he laughs and says, "One of these days I'll have to turn you over my knee if you don't do what I tell you."

"Yeah, you and what army?" she answers. Both laugh, but there is an air of tension in his laugh.

The next morning, a Sunday, Alex shows up next to her on the patio in just sweat pants--with no shirt. She has a hard time looking away. "Don't you know me well enough by now to forego wearing that sweat suit all the time out here?" he aske with a grin.

"What would you have me wear?"

"I really liked you in that robe the first time I saw you. Wear that."

"That's too revealing. I can't do that."

"Do I have to turn you over my knee? You sound like you need your ass spanked."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Don't bet on it."

Liz doesn't respond. She sits back and closes her eyes. She cant get rid of the picture of him spanking her. She feels her heart beating faster and a tingling in her groin.

*

When Valerie is out of town during the week, Alex stays at his own home, because he has to get up for work early every morning. But by mid-summer, on Fridays, he no longer waits to be invited or asks if he can stay with William and Liz. He just shows up. They even give him his own key. And Liz and he have gotten even more familiar. When he walks in he now walks up to her and pats her on the ass and kisses her cheek, or sometimes even moves her hair and kisses her on the neck while rubbing her ass. "She says, "you're getting awful fresh there, sir." And they laugh. William sometimes feels a tinge of jealousy and anger but decides that it is all in fun and doesn't mean anything, so doesn't say anything.

When Alex comes down the next morning, he tells her: "I am serious now. Starting tomorrow morning wear the white robe down here. I don't want to see you in those sweats again. And when you go shopping tomorrow get a roast. I'd like a roast for diner tomorrow night. I'll leave some money on the kitchen table." She doesn't respond, but they have roast that evening, and the next morning she is in the robe. When she moves or sits she has to struggle to keep it closed all the way and not show too much of herself, but she finds herself quite excited when she notices him studying her body and sees the bulge in his sweat pants.

In the fall they move inside for their weekend coffee clutches. She no longer works so hard to keep the robe tightly wrapped around her. When she moves and it accidently partly opens or rides up her legs, she doesn't rush to close it. When she notices his reaction when he sees a little breast or even sometimes a nipple, or high up on her thigh, she feels a tingle in her groin and enjoys the sensation.

After one such incident, after she pulls her robe closed, he says, "You know, Liz, you don't have to cover yourself up. I'd love to look at you, to see all of you. In fact, the more of you I see, the more of you I want to see. Ever since that first day I fantasize about you. I bought some soft chocolate the other day to put on ice cream, and I fantasized the whole night about spreading the chocolate over your naked body and licking it all off with my tongue. What I'd really like to do is tear that robe off you and lay you down right here and fuck the hell out of you. It's getting harder and harder to keep my hands off you. And I have a feeling you would like that too, right? Wouldn't you like me to lick chocolate off your pussy?"

She turns red in the face and jumps up and pulls the robe tight around her. "You can't talk like that. It's just not acceptable. I'm married and love William. If you're going to act like this then we can't have you here anymore." And she runs upstairs. Flirting and playing around is exciting and fun, but she didn't expect this to happen. Okay, she may have anticipated it and maybe even halfway wanted it to happen, but the timing of this caught her completely by surprise.

William is still asleep. She wakes him and tells him. "Alex propositioned me. I don't care if he is your friend, you have to make him stop."

"What do you want me to do? Do you want me to throw him out and tell him he is not welcome here anymore?"

"Yes."

He gets up and starts getting dressed. "I'm okay with that, but what about Valerie? What are you going to tell her? Will you tell her he propositioned you and maybe ruin their marriage and your friendship with her? Is that what you want?"

She grows silent, sits down on the bed, doesn't say anything for a minute or two. "Okay. No. That's not what I want. She's my best friend. My only real friend, really. Just let it go. We'll just pretend it never happened and hope he doesn't do it again. If he does I'll just ignore his advances. After all, I don't have to react. When he sees he gets nowhere he'll have to stop."

They continue to spend weekends with each other as couples, though the first couple of times there is a slight tension in the air between William and Alex. After a while that tension begins to fade, and Alex and Liz resume their old joking and banter together. William begins wondering if she was really that upset about the proposition because of its vulgarity and crudeness, or because she is secretly afraid she would succumb.

*

One Friday evening in December, William is sitting in the recliner, what he calls his easy chair, Alex sits in his usual position on the couch. They have just finished dinner and are about to watch TV. Liz has just finished cleaning up in the kitchen and walks in to sit down on the couch where she usually sits, next to Alex, not close, but close enough to shove each other on the shoulder which they do when one says something that causes the other to react. Before she sits down, Alex says: "Liz, before you get comfortable go get us a couple of drinks."