An Extended Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, maybe I can live with that. But promise me you won't do anything about it. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes, of course. I promise."

*

On the next Friday evening that Alex was spending the weekend, after dinner, Alex said, "I brought a film I'd like us all to watch together tonight, if you don't mind."

"What's it about?" William asks.

"It's a porn film, but a good one."

"I don't like to watch porn. I'll pass," Liz says.

"But this isn't like the normal porn. This is more like a movie. It's got a plot and good actors and everything."

"I'll still pass. You guys go watch it. I'll clean up the kitchen then go take a shower and go to bed with a book."

"Are you sure? I really wanted all of us to watch this together."

"No, I'm sure. You guys go ahead without me."

As she walks by the den to go upstairs to the bedroom she glances at the TV. A white man is performing oral sex on a black woman. Would William be interested in that sort of thing, she wonders. Is he thinking about doing that with Valerie? She is suddenly surprised by a tinge of jealousy.

*

"What is this?" William asks Alex.

"What do you mean, what is this? It's about a black couple and a white couple switching partners."

"I can see that. I meant why are you showing me this?"

"I was hoping to show both of you. I want to know what you guys think about it?"

"Why? Are you suggesting we swap?"

"Well, I admit I want to fuck Liz, and have wanted it a long time."

"I know. She told me you proposition her continuously. But she says nothing has come of it and she promises nothing ever will."

"Well she's wrong. I could fuck her right now if I wanted to. And she wants it as much as I do. She just won't admit it yet. I just thought it would be easier on you if you were fucking Valerie."

"Forget that. I won't even consider it."

"Why not? Is it because she's black?

"Of course not. That's got nothing to do with it."

"What then? You don't find her attractive?"

"She's one of the most attractive women I've ever met. That's not the point."

"What's the point, then?"

"Actually, there are a whole bunch of points. First of all, I love my wife and I consider us exclusive to each other. I've never cheated on her and I never would. Secondly, I believe that would hurt her, and I could never hurt her. Also, Valerie and Liz are friends and that would ruin the friendship. And finally, Valerie and Liz would never go along with it."

"You're wrong again. Valerie has already said she'd go along with it, and I bet I can talk Liz into it."

"You and Valerie talked about this already?"

"Yeah. She also knows about how I feel about Liz. She kept bringing it up, so I finally admitted it. And then I asked her what if I gave her a pass with you, would she give me a pass with Liz. She said--now don't get upset here--she liked you as a friend but had no interest in you sexually, but if it would keep our marriage together she would do it, provided you and Liz were okay with it."

Alex had paused the video while this conversation was taking place. He now got up and said, "I'm going to fix us a couple of drinks. You think about it while I'm gone."

Meanwhile, upstairs, Liz climbs out of the shower and dries herself. She has left the bedroom door open so she hears just bits of the conversation from the den below. When she hears Valeries' and her names she wonders what they are talking about. She tosses on her robe and sneaks down the first three or four steps so she can listen.

Alex, on his way to fix the drinks, happens to glance up the stairway and sees her sitting there. "What are you doing, Liz? Eavesdropping or trying to sneak a look at the video?"

"I heard my name and wanted to hear what you were saying about me," she responds.

"Come on down here. I'll fix you a drink and I'll tell you all about it. Come on down. Sit on the couch."

She's been caught and doesn't see a way out of it. As she sits on the couch she pulls the robe as tight around her as she can.

Alex hands William his drink, then hands one to Liz. She takes one sip and sets it down on the end table. Alex sits down close next to her and hits the play button and they all begin watching the film.

On the screen a black man is now performing oral sex on a white woman. Alex puts his arm around Liz's shoulder, puts his lips close to her ear. "See what that man is doing to that woman on the screen? That's what I'm going to do to you. Kiss and lick every inch of you--your lips, your breasts, your pussy--and you're going to come like you've never come before. I was just telling William how much I wanted to fuck you, how I am going to fuck you, and how much you wanted to fuck me, even though you won't admit it yet. His right hand has now moved inside her robe and is caressing her breast. His fingers move to her nipple and pinches it, a little hard, and she holds back a whimper.

This isn't real to her. She thinks she is in the middle of one of her fantasies. He undoes the sash on her robe and opens it completely, then moves his hand down to her pussy and caresses, pushes her thighs slightly apart and inserts a finger. She pushes her pelvis up to meet his finger. He take a nipple in his mouth and runs his tongue around it, sucks on it.

The woman in the film has now moved down and is making love to the man's cock. Alex moves again up to Liz's ear. Watch carefully, Liz, how she is doing that. That's how I like it. Nice and slow. None of that herky-jerky stuff. See how she French kisses it all over, how she runs her tongue up and down his black cock, how she takes the head in her mouth and runs her tongue around it; how she runs her tongue down the underside while she sucks. I love that. Drives me crazy. That's what you're going to do to me, Liz.

He takes her hand and puts it on his cock. She can't help it, she feels light headed, her pussy is on fire, she lets out a low moan. "That's what you've wanted all this time, isn't it Liz? I'm going to fuck you now. Move to the end of the couch and lie down and spread your legs. I'm going to fuck you right in front of your husband. That excites you, doesn't it Liz? I know it does. Now do as I tell you. Move to the end of the couch."

The word husband wakes her to the realization that this is not a fantasy, this is real, this is happening. But she is so excited she can't stop herself, her heart pounding so hard she can hear it. She moves to the edge of the couch and pulls up her legs in a lying position and spreads them.

Alex almost leaps onto her and inserts his cock and fucks her. And Liz fucks him back. There is no foreplay, no soft caresses, they fuck like animals, fast, furious, violent. A year of lust relieving itself in one carnal action.

They only last about ten minutes as they both explode in gigantic and gratifying orgasms, him grunting and filling her with his semen; her stiffening, throwing her head back and forth, her legs wrapped tightly around him, her nails scratching his back, thighs quivering, screaming in ecstasy. As he softens he does not pull out and she doesn't stop moving. She continues to push her pelvis up against him and pulls back, rotates her pelvis and pushes back against him till he hardens again. She takes his face in both hands and kisses him passionately, her tongue probing his, then moves to continue French-kissing his face while telling him," I loved it; it was everything I hoped it would be. Please don't ever stop fucking me. I need you. I love you. I love you."

The video is still running, but no one is watching it. William had been watching intently, not noticing what was going on at the couch. When he hears Liz moan, his attention is finally pulled over to the scene, and he freezes. He realizes how he should react. He should jump up and put a stop to it. Or he should attack Alex. Or he should get up and leave. But emotions don't work that way. His body is frozen, his mind is frozen, his spirit is frozen. He can't move, he can't think straight, he is numb. He can only sit and stare. He knows deep inside that he has lost her. When she tells Alex she loves him, he knows she now belongs to Alex.

Liz and Alex have started again. But now they are making love. He is caressing her, she is caressing him, he is kissing her breast, sucking on her nipples while slowly and gently fucking her. She is telling him again she loves him, he is telling her he loves her.

After they both again have another violent orgasm, Alex stands, picks Liz up in his arms, and starts to carry her upstairs. He says to William, "We are going up to the master bedroom to spend the rest of the night. You can either sleep in the guest room or down here on the couch, but do not bother us. We want to be alone."

William looks up with tears in his eyes. "Does this mean I am free to fuck Valerie?"

"You can take your chances. I told you how she feels about it."

After they go upstairs, William goes to bar and brings back the whole bottle of whiskey. He fills his glass with the gold liquid and drinks it down--no water, no mix--straight. Then he has another--then another--then another. He hears the bed banging against the wall and Liz screaming in ecstasy a couple of times before he passes out.

*

It is after ten the next morning when Liz and Alex finally come downstairs, both naked. William is still passed out in his easy chair, the bottle, almost empty, lying on the floor beside him. She stops and bends down to kiss him, he doesn't stir. She and Alex go to the kitchen and have breakfast. On their way back upstairs she again stops by William and kisses him. He doesn't know it. He is still dead to the world.

It is Sunday morning before they come back down. William is gone. They have breakfast and head back up to the bedroom. A little after six they come down, showered and dressed, Alex ready to leave for home. William is sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Alex and Liz embrace and kiss, a long and passionate embrace and kiss. "Till next time," he says.

"Till next time." she says.

When he leaves, Liz walks to the kitchen and kneels down next to William. "Please forgive me darling. I know I said this would never happen, but I just became overcome with passion. Please, please, please forgive me."

William is quiet for a few seconds before answering. "You know, my first inclination was to throw you out. After all, I am the aggrieved party here. I should hate you--but I don't. Right now, I'm just numb. I feel empty inside. But I also know I still love you and probably always will, no matter what. So I decided I would move out. I went and put a deposit on an apartment today. When I go to work tomorrow I'll take some things with me and won't come back. Maybe next weekend, if its okay, I can come back and get the rest of my stuff."

"NO! no! no! Don't do that. Don't leave me. Don't throw away our eighteen years together over this little incident. I need you. I love you. Please don't leave."

"Look, I heard you tell Alex you loved him. Did you not mean it? Was it just in the heat of the moment? Do you mean you'd give up ever seeing him again?"

"No, I won't give him up, I can't. I do love him. But I love you too. I love him in a different way than I love you, but I love you both."

"That's just greed. You want to eat your cake and still have it."

"It's not greed, it's need. I need you both like I need food and water and air to breathe."

"Get off it, Liz. It's not like you're going to die without me or Alex."

"Not physically, maybe. But I would be dead as a woman. I would be a mere shell, without feelings, without love, without motivation. I would be dead inside. I would be no good to anyone anymore."

William shakes his head, his eyes closed and after a moment, finally answers. "There are historians who surmise that George Washington had a couple of adulterous affairs with married women whose husbands either knew about and condoned them, or at least pretended not to know about them. And the husbands and Washington remained good friends throughout. And all three marriages lasted, apparently happily, or at least contentedly, until death did them part. But Alex is no George Washington and I don't think I can be like those husbands."

"Why can't you be, given a little time? If you really love me, you'll give me this. Besides, we can't know how long these feelings for him will last. It may be a week or a month or it may be years. But for however long it lasts, I give him maybe sometimes one weekend every month or two or more apart, the rest of the time I give exclusively to you. That's maybe 15 or 20 days of the year with him, the other 345 with you. The time I spend with you I give you everything, all of me. I'll be you doting wife, your friend, your partner, your lover. You are my rock, and I love you. I love this home we've built, I love this life we've built. I want to live the rest of my life with you, maybe have kids together. And when we grow old together, and we're 80 or so, and the kids have left us and no longer talk to us, and old age has forced us to give up sex, we'll look back and see that the time with Alex was just such a short part of our time together, so tiny as to be almost miniscule compared to our time together."

Still on her knees, she reaches over and lowers the zipper on his pants and reaches in and extracts his cock and moves her head to suck and to kiss it. "Let me show you how much I love you and how I can begin to make you happy with me again."

"Don't do that, please. Not now. I need time to think."

"Then come up to bed with me and at least let me cuddle next to you while you think."

"No, I'll sleep down here on the couch tonight. I want to be alone right now. You go on up."

She stands and starts for the stairs, but walks back and stands in front of him, pleading: "Please don't leave me. Slap me around, or even beat me; or if it makes you feel better to get revenge, go sleep with Valerie or someone else. It would hurt me, but you can do any of those things if you just don't leave me."

"Let me think tonight. We'll talk tomorrow."

*

When she wakes in the morning, he is gone already. She goes around the house checking closets and drawers. She notices nothing missing. His clothes seem to be all there, his toothbrush and shaving gear are in the bathroom. She is relieved but still worried.

When she gets home from work that evening he is not there. She fixes dinner in anticipation that he will come home. Two hours later he walks in the door, walks up to her and kisses her.

"Is everything okay?" she asks.

"For now. I went to the apartment and told him I wasn't going to sign the lease. He refused to give me my deposit back, but that's okay. I'm going to try to work this with you, but you've got to be patient with me. My temper might be a bit short for a while."

She runs over and sits on his lap and smothers his face in kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You won't be sorry, I promise."

She warms his dinner and feeds him and especially solicitous of his every whim. Afterwards, she takes him by the hand and tries to lead him upstairs. "Let's not watch TV or anything tonight. Let me take you upstairs and make love to you. Let me show you how wonderful I am going to make your life from now on."

In the bedroom he starts to undress. "No," she says, "let me do that." She removes his clothes and pushes him into the bed. She removes her own clothes and climbs in between his legs. She takes his cock in her hand and strokes it, then runs her tongue up and down and around the head.

He does not get hard. "Don't do that," he says.

"Why not?"

"Because you learned that from him, and when you do it to me, a picture of you doing it to him is in my head and it won't go away, and it ruins everything."

"But I didn't learn it from him. I learned it from that film we watched. This is for you. It would make me feel good to satisfy you."

"I appreciate that. But could you just climb up here and let us put our arms around each other and just let me feel you close next to me for a while"

They cuddle that way for a long time, till they eventually fall asleep. When the alarm goes off in the morning they are still in the same position. They get in the shower together and scrub each other down and kiss each other often but do not have sex.

The next night is the same. No sex, but they hold each other's naked bodies close the entire night.

The third night she tentatively reaches down and starts stroking his cock and feels it start to harden, so she moves down between his legs and begins licking. Not only licking, but making love to it, while telling him, '"I love your cock. You have such a beautiful cock." She takes the head in her mouth and licks, then sucks. She sucks and licks and caresses for about ten minutes until he can't stand it anymore.

"I'm going to cum," he moans.

"Good," she says, come for me," and she puts his cock back in her mouth and continues to suck.

"His body stiffens, he screams, "Aaahh!" and explodes in her mouth.

She swallows all she can, then cleans it up with her tongue, something she has never done before.

"That's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me," he tells her.

"I'm glad," she says. "But that's only the beginning of how I am going to make your life for you from now on. She smiles to herself with a newfound pride that she is able to make another man react that way. Alex had the same reaction when she did the same thing to him.

*

Saturday evening is Valerie's and Alex's turn to entertain. Both Liz and William assume that Alex has told Valerie what transpired the previous weekend. When they arrive William walks up to Valerie and open-mouth kisses her and tries to insert his tongue. She pushes him away. "What are you doing?" she shrieks.

"Well, I thought now that Alex and Liz spent the whole of last weekend fucking, I thought you might want to reciprocate."

"Are you crazy?" she yells at William. "Why would I want that? I never thought of you in any sexual way. I thought you were my friend. And what are you telling me? Alex fucked Liz?"

"All last weekend. I thought Alex would have told you. I thought you knew."

She turns to Alex and tosses her drink at his head. He moves aside just as it whizzes by his ear and hits the wall and shatters. "You fucking bastard," she yells at him. "How could you do such a thing.?"

"We talked about it. You said you'd go along with it. I thought it would be okay."

"I said I'd go along with it after we talked about it all together and if that's what everybody wanted to do. I told you it's not what I wanted, but I would go along with what everyone wanted. I never said you could go off on your own and cheat on me."

"I didn't figure I was cheating after our conversation."

"Don't give me that shit. Then why did you not tell me about it? You keep it a secret all week and I have to hear about it from somebody else. You didn't think it was okay. You cheated and then lied about it when you didn't tell me for a whole week. Now I want you to leave. Get out of my house!"

"You can't be serious."

"I am dead serious. I want you out of here right now. I warned you if you snuck around and fucked her behind my back I would leave you and take you for everything you've got. Now get out of here. I never want to see you again. Get out and take your whore and your perverted friend with you. I can't even look at you people!" With that she picks up another glass and flings it his head which again misses. The three of them run for the door. Outside on the porch they hear the dead bold slam shut.

"Let's wait here for a minute or two," Liz says. "I'm sure she'll cool down in a few minutes."