An Extended Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They wait about half an hour, till the lights go out in the house. "You can come spend the night with us," Liz says to Alex. "That's okay with you, isn't it William?"

When they get to the house, Alex collapses on the couch, tears in his eyes. Liz sits down next to him, puts her arm around him and tries to console him. William fixes drinks for everyone.

After three drinks William says, "I'm going up to bed, are you coming along, Liz?"

"You go ahead. I'll be up in a bit."

He lies awake waiting for her for over an hour before he finally falls asleep.

He wakes in the morning still alone in the bed. He gets dressed and goes downstairs. Liz and Alex are both asleep on the couch. Alex is sitting up but sprawled out with his head laid back and his left arm draped over the arm of the sofa. Liz is lying sideways on the couch with her head facing him. She is naked except for her skirt which is pulled up around her waist. His right hand rests between her thighs. Alex's shirt is open, his pants are down around his ankles. Liz's left hand is wrapped around his limp black cock, her mouth is open an inch or two away from his cock. There is dried cum on her cheek and chin.

William feels like someone kicked him in the chest. He is lightheaded and nauseous. There is a lump in the pit of his stomach. He goes to the kitchen, makes coffee, goes to sit on the deck trying to catch his breath.

About an hour later, Alex shows up on the deck, dressed and showered, a cup in his hand. Neither man speaks to the other.

A half hour later or so, Liz shows up, showered and dressed and happy and cheerful like they were all on some sort of holiday.

"I've got to do the weekly grocery shopping today. Is there anything special I should fix for you tonight? What are you guys going to do? Why don't you two go golfing together, get your mind off things, Alex?"

"No, I think I'll go to the house and see if I can talk to Valerie. Maybe she's calmed down and I can put our marriage back together."

William says, "I think I'll just hang around here. I've got some odds and ends I can do that I've been putting off."

"Okay, good. We can all meet back here this evening for a meal and some drinks," she says cheerily.

After dinner they are all sitting in the den watching TV. "You've been very quiet since you got back," she says to Alex. "What happened between you and Valerie?"

"Nothing good. She still won't talk to me, except to tell me she wants a divorce."

Liz suddenly stands up and takes Alex's hand and pulls him up. "Come with me," she says. She then walks over to William and takes his hand and pulls him up. "You too," she tells him. She then leads them upstairs to the bedroom. "Both of you sit on the bed," she tells them. She then starts to slowly strip. She unbuttons her blouse and drops it to the floor. She is braless. She then moves her skirt down over her hips and steps out of it. She stands before them naked, runs her hands over her body seductively.

"Now both of you get undressed and climb into bed. We are all going to make love together."

Before she has even finished speaking Alex is half undressed and his cock rock hard.

William is slower to catch on and he would really rather not have Alex in on it, but he has to admit to himself that this is a new twist that is exciting and he is turned on and getting hard himself.

They each toss the covers back and lie down on opposite sides of the king-size bed. Liz climbs in between them and grabs one cock in each hand. Alex caresses one breast, William the other. William kisses her, a passionate, tongue inserting kiss. She returns the kiss and strokes his cock. His hand moves down her body, caresses her pussy. She is breathing hard, a slight moan escapes her. He pulls away from the kiss and kisses her breast, her nipple. He is about to move down her body to kiss her pussy, when Alex moves up and puts his cock next to her mouth. She opens her mouth and licks it, then runs her tongue around it, then takes it in her mouth and starts sucking. She lets loose of Williams' cock and takes Alex's in both hands and strokes while sucking it.

William loses his hard. He silently moves off the bed, picks up his clothes and goes downstairs.

*

When Liz comes down in the morning she again finds William on the deck. "Why did you leave last night? I thought it would be a good time for everyone."

"You forgot all about me. You were so wrapped up in him you just dropped me like I wasn't even there."

"But you would've been next. I wanted to love you too."

"You know, I can take seeing you kiss him lightly on the mouth; I can even take seeing him grab your ass, but I have always considered an open mouthed tongue-inserting kiss and a blow job as the most intimate things a woman can give a man, and I can't take seeing that. Watching you being so intimate with someone else just tears me up inside. I've really been trying, hon, but I don't think I can handle it."

"Is it jealousy, or do you just not want to see me happy unless it is with you?"

"No, I want to see you happy, believe me. I guess it's jealousy. I just feel I should be everything to you, and even if I'm not, at least I should be number one."

"I can understand that. If I saw you with someone else I'd feel the same way. But, do you think you'll ever be able to overcome that jealousy?"

"I don't know. I've got to admit, the thought of a threesome with you last night was pretty exciting. It really started to turn me on--that is, until I saw how it was actually going down. Then I lost it. Besides, what will people say if they find out? Nobody we know would approve of even what's been going on so far if they knew. In fact, they would not only not approve, they would condemn me as some kind of pervert or something."

"If we're happy what do we care what everybody thinks? I only know I love you both. When you're not around I miss you and want you terribly. And when he's not around I feel the same way about him. I am happiest when we are all three together and all enjoying each other."

Alex walks in before William can respond. Liz tells him, "I know your world is upset right now and you would probably like some more cajoling, but we have to get up early all week to go to work and I want to spend this weekend and the week nights with William, so you'll have to sleep in the guest room."

Alex frowns but says okay. William smiles.

That night, William tries to show her he is at least as good a lover as Alex. When they get naked in bed, he tells her, "Just lie there, I am going to make love to you like you've never been made love to before." He softly kisses her forehead, her eyelids, her cheek, her other cheek, moves to her mouth, just touches his tongue to her lips; moves to her neck, then her breast. He kisses one, leaves a hickey on it, open-mouth kisses the nipple, then takes it in his mouth and sucks on it, then moves to the other breast, licks it, kisses it, gives it a hickey, and moves to the nipple.

He moves from her breasts to her stomach, leaving hickeys along the way. He inserts his tongue into her belly button. She is now breathing heavily. He moves from her belly with his mouth, branding her with his hickeys all along the way, until he reaches her pussy. There he pauses to kiss, then lick, then inserts his tongue, gently circles it around inside, takes her clit between his lips and nibbles and sucks. When she starts undulating her hips and reaching for the back of his head to pull him inside her, he thrusts his tongue as far inside her as he can. Even after she climaxes, a violent, screaming, body shaking, head thrusting back and forth climax, he doesn't stop. After her third orgasm he retraces his kisses up her body till he reaches her lips; he inserts his tongue so she can taste her own juices; he inserts his cock in her pussy and gently begins to fuck. Gently at first, then faster and harder, until she again starts thrusting against him and rotating her hips in an attempt to get as much of him as she can. This orgasm is the best of all as they both cum at the same time.

"What got into you?" she asks. "That's the best love making you have ever done in all the years we've been married. In fact, that's the best fuck I've ever had. Please don't ever stop that."

"You are mine, first and foremost, and I don't ever want you to forget it."

"How can I forget that? I won't be able to stop thinking about it, especially when you are away from me."

*

Since they both work in the same building, William and Alex decide to drive to work together. On the way the first day they don't speak. On the way home that evening Alex tells William, "I'm sorry man. I know how much you must be hurting. Believe me, I never meant for any of this to happen. But once it started, I couldn't help it."

"I was wondering if you planned it all along."

"No. Although I will admit to an attraction the first time I met her, I didn't think it would go anywhere or that I'd do anything about it."

"Okay. Like you said, it's done now and we can't do anything about it. Once it's done it can't be undone and nothing will ever change the fact. So, where do we go from here?"

"I don't know. I may have screwed up my marriage."

"Well it's your own fucking fault, man."

"I know, I know. But you and I have been friends and I really don't want to screw up your marriage too. I hope you're not considering walking out."

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Well, if I had my way, I'd like to keep things like they are. I'd like you to stay married to her and let me sleep with her too."

"Boy, you don't ask much do you?"

"I know I'm wishing for a lot. But I would like all of us to continue being friends, with benefits, and I promise I won't interfere with the married part of your life."

"I don't know what any of that means. I have to think about all of it."

After that, the conversation was dropped. The next day's ride to and from work the conversation turned to the normal conversation they used to have: golf, their work, politics. Wednesday's ride home, though, Alex suddenly broke down in tears. "Valerie served me divorce papers today at work."

Liz was fixing dinner when they walked in the house. "Don't fix anything for me, Liz. I'm not hungry."

"Why? What's the matter?"

William tells her, "Valerie served him divorce papers today at work."

Liz rushes over to Alex, puts her arms around him: "I'm sorry, love, what can I do?"

"Maybe you'll want to spend the night with him, console him," Willian tells her. "It's okay if you do."

"No," Alex says. "I'm going up to the guest room. You guys go on without me. I just want to be alone for now."

"Oh, okay," they both answer at once. And he goes upstairs.

*

Even though week-night love-making between them is usually subdued and slow because they have to get up early the next morning to go to work, this night Liz goes out of her way to make special love to William. She kisses him passionately, every part of his body, spending a long time making love to his cock, till he comes in her mouth. She swallows it all and cleans him up with her tongue. Then she gets him hard again and mounts him and fucks him wildly till they both explode in violent orgasms.

Afterwards, she cuddles up next to him. "Can we talk about something?" she asks quietly.

"What now?" he responds. "Is that what this special night was about?"

"No. That was because I wanted to show you how much I love you and how important you are to me and how happy it makes me to satisfy you. I want to talk about something else."

"Okay. Shoot."

"The other night, after you left, Alex and I had a conversation."

"This sounds ominous. Go on."

"We talked about what we, and by we I mean we all, you and me and Alex, what we would do if Valerie and he don't get back together."

"And?"

"And--please don't get angry--hear me out--I was wondering--we were wondering--what you would say to him moving in with us on a permanent basis. I would still be your wife, but he would be a permanent part of our family."

"Are you serious? What happened to us being eighty years old and this being just a short period of our lives, so tiny as to be miniscule, you said. This suddenly went from an every other month thing to an every-day, all-the-time permanent thing."

"You and Alex were friends before. We were hoping, because of that, you could overcome your jealousy and accept it because you loved me."

"Even if I could, over time, do that, what would we tell people? We'd have to explain it somehow. If people knew what was going on even up to now they'd think I was a weak pervert. Everyone would think I should either go beat or shoot Alex or throw you out and divorce you, or both."

"We don't have to tell them anything. Let them think what they want. Besides, you may be underestimating what a lot of people would think. I've been doing some research on the subject lately, and there's a poll they just took that shows 22 percent of couples are either in an open relationship, or thinking about entering one. And I sure wouldn't think you were weak. I would be proud of how strong you are, being able to disregard harmful emotions like jealousy that if you succumbed to them would not make you or anyone else happy."

"Well, you've got to give me a little time to think about this, okay?"

"Sure. In the meantime, I'll do my best to be the best wife to you I can."

*

Friday, William again goes out of his way to make special love to Liz. "Just lay there and let me do everything," he tells her. He then proceeds again to kiss every inch of her body, giving special attention to her pussy when his mouth finally reaches there. After her third or fourth screaming orgasm (she loses track of how many), she pleads: "Fuck me, please fuck me. I need you to fuck me now."

After they finish, she asks, "Boy, what got into you lately? That's twice in a week you've driven me absolutely insane."

"I figured that might be the last time we make love, and I wanted it to be special."

"Don't scare me with that. What do you mean?"

"I've tentatively decided to go along with your proposal. But I've made up a very explicit set of rules. And after hearing the rules you or Alex might not want to comply with every facet of them, in which case I leave and file for divorce."

"What are they?"

"Okay. Number one: I am to be first and primary--always."

"To me you always are. What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I am you husband. Alex maybe your sometime lover, but your first responsibility is to me. I am your husband, you are my wife. I don't want you or Alex or anybody else ever thinking its ever any different than that."

"Okay, what else?"

"All decisions about anything are to be between you and me. Alex is not to have any say in anything about our domestic situation. Our bank accounts are ours, decisions about the house--what to buy, what to paint, what to fix, how much is spent--all of it. Just you and me."

"Not a problem."

"I absolutely, at least at this point, don't want us all in the same bed together. Which means we have to set up a schedule. You can be with Alex one week a month. The other three or four weeks you sleep with me exclusively."

"That's going to be tough, hon."

"If both of you don't agree, I'm gone."

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes. You had talked about having kids. If we decide, again you and me, I want to make sure they're mine. If you go off your birth control, Alex wears a condom, each and every time."

"I can live with all of it except the one week a month with Alex. That's going to be tough to handle. And I don't know if Alex will go along with that."

"You both agree or I'm gone! And no sneaking off on dates or seeing each other on the side away from me. I won't stand for it. And there's one more thing."

"What is it?"

"If ever, sometime in the future, I overcome my jealousy and we do try the three of us together in one bed, I again am first and foremost. I will not play second fiddle again, no sloppy seconds.

"And I understand that as we go along both of our feelings may change, and the rules may have to be tweaked, but again, that will be between you and me. Alex will have no say-so."

"Okay. I'm willing to give it a try."

"No. A try means you are not fully committed. The first doubt, or first orgasm with Alex, and everything will be tossed out the window. I need a commitment."

"I am committed, hon. I intend to follow everything to the letter. But I know that in the heat of passion I might break a rule."

"If you do, then I'm gone."

"Can I at least be affectionate with him when it's not his week? "

"I guess I have to live with that."

And except for the sleeping arrangements, we do everything together, the three of us? We go out together, eat together? I want us all to be a family."

"Okay."

"I understand how hard this must be for you, how lonely and upset you will be when I am with Alex. I ask you again, would you like to bring another woman into the relationship so you'd have someone to be with when I'm with Alex?"

"No, that would just complicate matters worse. Besides, I'm still hoping that this is just a temporary thing with you and you'll tire of it and we can go back to what we were before--just you and me."

"When are you going to tell Alex?"

"I'm not. You are."

"Why me?"

"Because if I tell him, he may think you're just giving it lip service. I want to be there, but I want you to tell him. I want him to see you are committed to this, that it's just not me coercing you into it. You have to convince him that this is what you want."

"But you are coercing me."

"No I'm not. It's your choice. Do you want me and do you want this thing to work, or not?"

*

We lost contact with William and Liz and Alex a few years back, so we don't know how they solved the problems that would arise. That will have to be another story for another time. But we did observe them again a little over a year ago. They were all still together. There were no kids and there was no other woman introduced into the relationship. William and Alex were playing chess in the den while Liz was on the couch reading a book. They seemed happy--or at least content. Will they remain so into the future? Who knows? Relationships are always a 50-50 proposition, so, who knows? Not even the shadow knows.

Dixi