A Lovers Rendezvous

Story Info
Janet and David have a steamy afternoon.
1.5k words
3.13
13.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet the characters: Janet and David met in college when they were both single and started a casual relationship that transformed into friends with benefits and has lasted over a decade.

*

Janet was excited to see David again. It had been about a year since the last time they'd seen each other in person and she got wet every time she thought about it. They messaged each other almost daily, but since their lives had gotten busy, their meetings were infrequent and always intensely passionate. She knew they'd meet up to visit a pay by the hour hotel they had found a few years ago and have a rendezvous that would have to last them another year until his next visit.

Since letting herself go a bit as she hit her 30s, Janet had recently started working out a little and she was in the best shape she'd been in since college at 35. She has 36C breasts on a slender frame with a flat, but soft stomach. Her ass wasn't quite as nice as it had been but was starting to come back. She has alabaster skin and short curly brown hair and soft brown eyes. Her full lips couldn't wait to kiss David's full lips again.

Janet got off the subway and checked her phone. David had messaged, she felt her juices starting to pool in her panties just seeing his name on her phone and knowing he was nearby, just a few blocks away. Her heart started racing as she quickened her pace to see him sooner.

Janet reached the corner where they would meet, across the street from the hotel. She didn't want to get too near the hotel entrance alone since sex workers frequented the area conducting their business and she didn't want to risk being approached by a stranger.

Finally, she saw David across the street. He was two years older at 37 and had also started working out again in recent years and was back to looking like he did in college when he ran a marathon. His hair was thinning now, but he still had soft short curls and a huge smile. His muscular arms and flat stomach looked great in his polo shirt and his shorts revealed toned legs. As soon as he got across the street to her, David took Janet in his arms and hugged her and kissed her. The love flowed through her and made Janet start glowing. She told him how hot he looked and he complimented her as well. She loved these brief moments where they got to display their love publicly. She practically skipped across the street to enter the hotel together.

Once done registering and paying, they got their room key and headed up the steep stairs designed to let the guy enjoy the view up the girl's skirt. This always reminded Janet of how they met in college. Then, she strategically wore a short skirt to entice men as she walked up the stairs in front of them wearing lacy panties. She had met David exactly that way in her sophomore and his senior year in college, but that's a story for another time. Today, Janet was in a soft summer dress and enjoyed knowing that David was getting a peak at her cotton panties on the way to their room.

They reached their room and David unlocked the door. The room had a large bed and mirrored ceiling. There was a small bathroom with a shower to the right. Neither Janet nor David could wait another moment. As soon as the door was locked they began undressing.

While they undressed, Janet kept staring at David as he removed his shirt to reveal his abs. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him all to herself for the next few hours, first sexually and then just being able to hold hands and talk over lunch.

David noticed her staring and asked what she was thinking. There was never any artifice between them so she told him exactly what she felt and he let her know he felt just as lucky and moved in to kiss her again now that they were both nude. Standing they were nearly the same height and Janet loved how she didn't have to go on tip toes and could stay grounded kissing his full lips on his clean shaven face.

As they kissed she felt David grow hard against her and reached down to caress his thick member. It was over half a foot at 6.5" and thick. She felt it pulse in her hand and pulled him towards her so they could climb on the bed together. David was always rock hard almost instantly and today was no different.

They continued kissing and exploring each other's bodies. David caressed her breasts and played with her nipples. Then his hand slid down her stomach and his fingers slid into her sopping wet pussy. Janet always got wet very quickly and was horny 99% of the time. Janet and David both had insatiable sex drives which was one thing that they had bonded over from early in their friendship.

With his moistened fingers, David started fingering her clit. Janet started moaning and David slid down the bed to get between her legs. He loved eating pussy, especially Janet's which he said tasted so good. He started licking her clitoris and worked two fingers in and out of her vagina in a steady rhythm. Janet relaxed back into the pillows and enjoyed the feelings of ecstasy building with each lick and suck. As turned on as she was, it only took a few minutes to bring her to her first orgasm. David just kept licking and fingering her, bringing her to orgasm again and again until Janet reached down to caress his head and bring his face up saying she needed a minute to recover. Her knees felt weak and she was breathing heavy, feeling complete bliss.

David crawled up to Janet and they started making out again. Janet could taste herself on his lips and tongue. She reached down to caress his penis that was so rock hard it was throbbing. She smirked and said it's my turn now and slid down the bed while David reclined.

Janet took David's penis in her mouth and began sucking and licking it. His cock had a bulbous head with a defined ridge separating the head from the shaft that she loved running her tongue across. She swallowed his cock down, licking along the shaft and caressing his balls with her hand. She was thoroughly enjoying every moment of sucking his penis when David tapped her and said he wasn't ready to cum yet. Janet released his cock from her mouth and gently gave it a few more kisses before moving back up the bed to straddle him.

They began kissing again and Janet reached down to caress his penis with her hand and guide him into her vagina. She was still soaking wet and they didn't need any lubrication for him to slide in to the hilt. Feeling him deep inside her, Janet sighed with pleasure and then began to ride him slowly. Her muscles contracting around his penis, enjoying feeling him pulsing and throbbing inside her.

David summoned his will power to keep his hands on Janet's hips maintaining a pace that would let him last. Watching her breasts bouncing above him, he adjusted his position so he could play with her nipples and take one in his mouth. Janet loved having her nipples played with and tried to increase the pace and ride him faster and harder but he held her back a bit longer.

Then David released her nipples and said let's switch to doggy. He knew this was one of her favorite positions because she could reach down and finger herself to orgasm and they could cum together. Janet eagerly climbed off his cock and got on all fours ready to take him from behind. David positioned himself behind her and entered her slick vagina.

He started fucking her in a steady rhythm while Janet reached down and fingered her clit. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock and she could feel his penis pulsating inside her. Soon she felt a huge orgasm building inside her and then it crashed over her like a wave almost making her knees buckle, but David caught her and rode the wave cumming with her.

He stayed deep inside her feeling the aftershocks. Then when he pulled out Janet turned around and took his cock straight in her mouth. Sucking the last droplets of cum out of him while cleaning all her juices off of him. She loved feeling his rock hard dick grow softer in her mouth and knowing she had satisfied him.

David caressed Janet's hair and slowly pulled back and she released him from her mouth. He pulled her up and they kissed passionately. They cuddled for a few minutes longer. Then they got up. They showered and left the hotel to enjoy the afternoon together with their sexual appetites sated for now.