All Comments on 'An Extraordinary Woman'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenover 18 years ago
Sweet and compelling

Stories are so compelling when you know there's a real subject at the other end of the writing. Very nicely written and remembered.

I loved the penultimate line.

DyaneDyaneover 18 years ago
An Extraordinary Story

Very well written and very sexy. Even better when you know it's for real. Don't stop now, write some more.

1Kiki1Kikiover 18 years ago
Jealous

Well, not really jealous (*) just a bit envious that it wasn't me. You know how I feel about your writing...and you, and the stories between you & JuLee are just fascinating. I love reading them, and cannot wait for more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy Shit**********!

I can only say WOW. Where is this woman??? I finally figured out she is the julee who wrote her stories on lit and read them also. I did not know Asians were so sexual but I have been proven wrong again. What a story (stories).

From the content I assume she is not typically Asian but if she is I'm buying a plane ticket as soon as my divorce is final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Step Down

I have always wondered why a reasonably good writer steps off into disrespectville forgeting why some degree of credible respect in his preceeding stories and characters bought him a following of some repute???

Hopefully this uncaring malicious fuckfest of loyalties and respect lost is an aberation not a forecast.

Writer - you felt this was cutely erotic? or was it the old one handed typing that voided your norm? I feel / felt you were above these crude uncomfortable absurdities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gosh, What A Lovely, Lovely Women JuLee Is!

she gets her fill; you get yours; the husband got his or is not hurt; everyone smiles big, content smiles! Gosh, what a wonderful world!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ah ..Ah ..Ah ..Ah .." she gasped. And then we were there. When I exploded into her, I felt so deep that I thought it would come out her mouth. With a low wail, I think she came with me.

I crushed her to me with a soft "Thank you" as I nuzzled her neck. We didn't move for several minutes after my cock stopped pulsing inside her. Finally, my dick was soft enough to pull from her heavenly ass with a plop. She turned and we kissed and caressed for a long time. I loved this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Super Story

I must rate Julee 100%+ and another 50% for sheer lust. A super story (if true) and proves that women are amazing and not afraid to be as sexual as possible.

This writer spent several years trying to get into Julees pants (according to him) and apparently it was well worth the wait. His description of her body and ability to fuck him in the way she did with no emotional hangups proves that all women are not looking for a "permanent relationship" with ring and kids.

After reading this story I found her stories on Lit and hopefully they are true if so she is truly an exceptional woman and a fabulous FUCK.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some kind of Woman

This was without a doubt one of the BEST I have read on Lit.

It is apparently true as such a story would be difficult to make up. Julee must really be an extraordinary woman with no inhibitions. The writer says this affair continues today, but there is only one story. How about an update???? and a better description of Julees assets. She must really be something to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Wow

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Awesome..

and incredibly hot..with steamy sex scenes that would put HBO to shame. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Julee ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a story, I can only imagine how many men jerked off thinking about Julee. Sounds like either a fantastic real person or the author has a vivid imagination.

After lengthy research I found Julee has posted several stories on Lit also so, I will read and dream as she sounds Extraordinary to say the least and Mr Macduke probably has fond memories and is perpetually hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Sounds like the writer spent or is spending a lot of time Fucking some fine pussy. Wish I could slip some cock into julee too or just some tongue action. You are a lucky guy and dont let that fine stuff get away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lucky guy

Hey, just read this story and just finished reading Julees stories, you have my admiration. She sounds like a fab Fuck and I admire your having waited several years to get into her. It must be some wonderful pussy if you are still Fucking her but is that it or are there more stories about Julee? If there are please share with us who have no chance to get her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OK!

This guy has got some nerve teasing us about his conquests.

Apparently Julee is some of the best pussy around and her ass is not that bad either to say nothing of her mouth.I cant believe a BJ at 70 MPH and fucking in a window at a hotel. She said she has flashed him her pussy in public and 3 other guys at a restaurant "Unbelieveable"! There has got to be more about Julee because I cant believe Macduke could leave that Pussy alone for long. MORE, NOW! Please, this hardon is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super Sexy

Normally, I am a man of few words but this story really grabbed me. After I read the previous comments I re-read it and continue to be amazed by not only the story but the woman (Julee). Is she for real? or is this your imagination talking? She seems to have everything a man could want beautiful, big tits, tall and after 2 kids a tight pussy and fine ass. Please answer us on lit the following questions, are you still fucking her?, does she give good head?, is she an exhibitionist?, are you still fucking her? lastly, from your story she loves cum everywhere on her and in her, is this a fact?

MacDukeMacDukealmost 17 years agoAuthor
Answer to Anonymous in Ontario

To answer the questions of the anonymous reader from Ontario, they are as follows: Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes. Eat your heart out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Julee, (More)

Author, with such a fabulous and fantastic woman there has to be more stories to tell than this short one. Give us the 411 on Julee and do not leave anything out!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding, but what took so long? apparently julee wanted you in her pussy for several years (her comments) and you waited. Also, based on her comments she really loves cock and is willing to fuck anywhere even in public and stated she flashed you her pussy publically which is unusual for any woman. I had occasion to read her stories on Lit and she apparently has an affinity for JD's. In my practice I have several Asian (female) clients but they do not even come close to julee in either looks or attitude. What a deal! A beautiful Asian nymph, exhibitionist, voyeur who loves it in the ass, mouth and pussy who hopefully also provides clients.

A Brother JD

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
superfine woman

Your story is really jerk off material. Hope you enjoy what must be some superfucking. Does she have a sister? Any woman who lets you fuck her in a window a shows off her ass on an elevator must be something. Topper was the blow job from a naked woman at 70 MPH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lucky?

Man you are a lucky fucker. It's hard to believe that a woman like julee even exists. That you fucked her in a window at a hotel and she flashed in an elevator, let your buddies ogle her naked pussy in a restaurant, plus sucked your cock in the car going up a turnpike. Is there anything she wont do? If she looks as good as you describe her and fucks/sucks as good as you say you better keep getting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

It takes a lot to impress this farmboy, but I'am. Your story about Julee is possibly the best I have read on Lit.

I looked her up on Lit members and found stories she has written about herself and her friend Chrissie and another guy named Jeff.

What a woman! Best of all in your story are your descriptions of her body and the pride she takes in herself.

Unbelievable that you fucked her in a hotel window in full public view, and she let you flash her ass in a glass elevator. Most of all she must really love cock and cum, in her mouth, ass and what you described as a beautiful tight pussy, and she loves to show her assets to all as she did in that restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fine+

Great story, fine woman. Found her stories on lit unbelievable especially her most recent on Hedonism. She has to be for real and one of the best fucks around. Sounds as though she loves sucking cock and having her pussy eaten.

Green eyed Asian, tall with fine ass and big tits who loves to fuck, can't ask for better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Congrats

Congrats to author MacDuke. You and Julee should make a movie as she is definitely emmy award material. I have to say taht I assume your tongue spends a lot of time licking some fine pussy. Don't lose that fine Asian cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Our Hedo fantasy woman

Hello, we were so taken by your story of JuLee and then read her stories on Lit and just today found her Hedo story.

We read it and it brought back memories of a beautiful Korean woman we met there in 2000. But she was apparently no match for your JuLee. Thanks for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Insatiable woman

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story about JuLee. I have had several experiences(5)with Korean women and NEVER experienced what you did with JuLee. Of special note was that she sucked your cock and let you cum in her mouth as her husband watched/participated, this is "extraordinary"

in it's self as the Korean women I knew would never give head. Also that she loved to flash in public and fuck in an open window was unbelieveable to say the least.

I found that most Korean women fucked more out of obligation than lust and your JuLee must be of a new generation of Koreans.

She did something I would never had believed before your story that she actually allowed you to fuck her and cum in her ass, the Koreans I knew would have run from the room screaming.

You sir have my admiration and you should consider yourself VERY lucky to have such a woman in your bed, floor, etc, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fascinating

What a story! Julee must be an amazing woman and you have the luck to be fucking/eating her on a regular basis. Your story had links to her stories also on lit and she must really love to fuck and be fucked. My question is: is there more to tell? this can't be all as any woman that fantastic who loves cock as much as she does must have more. Please let we readers know.

myasianwife69myasianwife69about 15 years ago
Incredibly erotic

This story was forwarded to me by JuLee. I found it incredibly erotic and found myself saying "YESSSSSS" to all the acts and desires and positions. Needless to say I found myself extremely wet and that night my husband got the fuck of his life..to date that is. Wonderful story and thank you for sharing. Sue (aka Mrs. A).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rate it #1++++++++

This is possibly the most memorable story I have read in several years as a lit fan. Julee is a most fantastic woman, is apparently a real person and is erotic to the inth degree. This writer has captured her in his most intimate description of her pussy as being so tight, wet and hot and tasting so good. He also detailed her ability and desire to have wonderful sex in any environment including in public. I can't imagine any woman I know who would let a man raise her skirt putting her beautiful naked ass on display in a glass elevator. The associated links led me a story written by myasianwife69 and in the comments and links Julee had and has many comments, she (Julee) also has several in the threads regarding Mrs A in the aforementioned story. My question: is there a relationship there? If not here should be, as I can only imagine the display of raw uninhibited sex that would take place between these two beautiful asian women.

myasianwife69myasianwife69about 15 years ago
Response to meeting JL

Unfortunately, the answer to having met JuLee is no. I won't say I'll never meet her for never is too long of a time and you just "never" know. In my mind, we have met and we have enjoyed many "discussions" and "explorations of various types". She is a wonderful sensual sexy woman, wife and mother. I know my husband reacts immediately to images of JL and Mrs. A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredible/unusual/fabulous

Fuck me, fuck me! what a fantastic woman as she talks to her husband on the phone while you fuck her.

It's HARD to believe a woman like Julee even exists, she must be one in a million. The swimming pool part was best when you and her husband both ate her pussy and then you fucked her as she sucked his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy sheeit!

Your 3 chicks Julee, Lexi and Betty were by your account some fine ass. But apparently Julee was best of all and I hope you are still fucking that fine korean pussy.

The links on your Julee story listed another, who was a Sue "Myasianwife69" and also Korean but she (sue)had pictures posted on her own thread. Man that was also some fine ass!.

I spent 2 tours in Korea in the early 80's and 90's and NEVER saw any women as fine as those two.

I read all the threads, links and stories by julee and sue and from the comments etc they are both Bi and fucking each other as well as their husbands.

Man you are lucky if you're fucking both and I really hope you have had 3somes with them, if not GET IT ON soon and let Lit readers know about it

TallMan60TallMan60over 14 years ago
Love this story, and of course love Julee

It's very open and very honest, that's what I love about it. You and she are both so very sexy. Love the way she dresses, and how you describe her appearance. Hits all of my buttons. You are a lucky man. I actually have only gotten through the first page in my first session with this, and look forward to savouring the rest on other occasions. I have also read JuLee's corresponding stories which make this one all the better.

tcwild100tcwild100over 14 years ago
Magnificent!

Mac, I read your story after JuLee recommended it. She and I have gotten to know one another (online only), and I wrote a short, personal story for her. Your writing style is fantastic, with plenty of 'narrative' to provide vivid images to go with the words, and JuLee is - well - you know better than I. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Positive feedback

What a story! Julee must be fabulous, I saw Julee and Sue's thread on lit and she describes you as her best ever fuck and that you were the only man ever to fuck/cum in her ass.

She also said she loves it when you cum in her mouth and on her tits and how she loved sucking your cock till you cum.

Great woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Hey, just read your story about Julee. Anyone who did not get an immediate hardon must be braindead. I guess she is proof positive that korean women have evolved since I was there in the mid sixties. I did know korean women were fantastic at fucking but never found one who wanted to suck a cock or would take it in the ass.

As to evolution, she must really be fine as I never had a korean woman who was more than 5'2", no ass or tits but again, koreans love to fuck especially Americans and I guess because we eat pussy and that drives them crazy.

Well, anyway you got some fine fucking going for you and even better her husband participates. Cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful loving story

Hi, a friend recommended your story to me and yours was also my first introduction to Literotica. I as JuLee am an Asian woman and immigrated to US at 7 years old and am now here 20+ years. It is somewhat embarrassing to find myself in such an aroused condition but I also read JuLee's stories today and am now frantically trying to make myself cum as I type this note. I finally did (cum)

As I am corresponding anonymously please excuse my language but I find it necessary. Your vivid description of the taste and scent of her pussy, her hard nipples in your mouth and your cum shooting onto her tits is so arousing but also I think her enjoyment was more important to you than yours. It must have been beautiful as you and her husband ate her pussy and fucked her simultaneously. Even more arousing was how you described your cock exploding cum into her mouth and how you fucked her in her ass. Apparently you are still fucking her and it would be exciting to read update. Thanks for great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Something else!

Great story, and makes sense too. Liked the straight fucking no hangups or emotional BS. I always thought it should be like that but seldom is. Best of all was that she (Julee) lets you fuck her anywhere at anytime. Also that husband approved and participated and that both you guys cum in and on her, she is really something. Keep it up and in her. Chaz

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TOO HOT

This story is too hot to believe, but I do. Must be one of the hottest Korean chicks around, loves it in the mouth, ass and of course pussy. Her body must be unbelievable, tall, fine ass, big tits and perpetually hard nipples all that plus a tight pussy after 2 kids. Even tougher to believe is that you and her husband fuck her simultaneously and you cum in her mouth as hubby cums in her pussy. You're a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100+100

Not easy jerkin off and trying to type at the same time, but will try. That Julee is something else and your story left little to the imagination. She must really love to fuck and be fucked as often as possible. She also sounds like a control freak and likes to be the fuckor as well as fuckee. I found her stories on lit which she says are all true and also fantasticly graphic/erotic. Best part of your story is fucking her as she talked to her husband on phone, he had to know what was going on at that time, also you cumming in her mouth and ass was great. I have a friend who was in military service in Korea he said Korean women are beyond doubt the most fantastic fucks in Asia and really love American cock especially in the ass and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your captivating story

I have long held a fetish for Asian Women specifically Korean women as they are so different from other Asians or many Americans for that matter as they actually enjoy being fucked and go absolutely crazy when receiving oral sex.

I found them to be unashamed at nudity and many that have immigrated here as you experienced, have no qualms about public sex. Unlike many other Asians Korean women have evolved physically in height and most are comparable to western women in physical stature, eg tits,ass and beautiful legs.

Most of all is their love of American cock and being fucked, and many, maybe most, are Bi sexual which I find especially rewarding and have shared many threesomes in my travels.

They are very selective in their choice of men and if a man does not satisfy their physical needs he becomes quick history. Their hair is also a fetish of mine on their heads and pussies but they have it nowhere else. I can guarantee Korean women have the finest pubic hair in the world. My cock or tongue will never get enough Korean pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks

What a great story! and what a lucky guy, a blow job by a beautiful, naked Korean woman on the interstate at 70MPH. I never thought Asians were that hot, but apparently they are.

I checked out some Korean TV and they were all tall and beautiful especially the Korean girl groups.

Your description of her especially her ass and tits, best of all was her pussy which you said was hot, wet and tight and that her nipples were perpetually hard wanting to be sucked, WOW!

Your story led me to one by her which was fantastic too and she must love cum in her mouth, ass and everywhere else.

You're a lucky guy fucking some great pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Satisfaction guaranteed

We have read and reread all your postings on Literotica and along with my "better half" must admit your best was Julee.

Much like a spider she coaxed you into her web of sexual delights using her beauty and erotic behaviour to accomplish her goals.

Your reaction to her question "why don't you fuck me and find out" was unbelievable and we are sure that your first entry into her tight, wet pussy must have been fantastic.

Your out of town trips with her, including her sucking your cock in the car and fucking you in a hotel window and then to top it off her skirt being raised in a glass elevator displaying her lovely ass and pussy to the entire world was almost unbelievable.

All best was the telephone incident with her husband as you were fucking her, sounds like hubby knew long before that you were fucking her, and good for him as apparently you both are enjoying her.

Sounds like she loves to be filled with cum and loves all forms of fucking on a constant basis. Great work, great story, fabulous woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Super story! many thanks.

I had a recent experience which slightly mirrors your story. Our office hired a Korean woman as an IT specialist who I at the time assumed was in her mid thirties. She stood about 5'5 had a beautiful body which she proudly displayed, but her tits, legs and ass were beyond belief. My computer was constantly crashing (conveniently?) and she spent many hours in my office.

After talking quite a bit I discovered she was addicted to bowling as am I. I asked how such a petite woman so liked bowling. Her answer was, she liked big balls.

She also said (laughingly) that she was taking up golf as she liked the feeling of a hard shaft in her hands.

I was amazed at her forwardness and after a month of flirting and eye contact I asked her to lunch, as we are both married I decided that we would be friends but nothing more. In all honesty I have to say I wanted to fuck her, but our wedding rings said no.

Anyway, after several "business" lunches and dinners I had to take a business trip to Chicago for one week. I had emailed my contact info and schedule including hotel etc to our entire office. The night I arrived and checked in there was a knock at the room door about 10PM. It was her, she looked like a million dollars, entered and sat down. I asked her what was going on and she said "I'm on vacation and here to fuck you out of your mind."

Your description of how Korean women fuck is 100% fact, she started out by undressing me, then herself. Her body, was to say the least fantastic and her only body hair was on her pussy, and a lot of it. She took my whole cock in her mouth and then grabbed my balls to stop me from cumming too soon, then let me cum in her mouth and swallowed.

We fucked every night for 1 week and I guess kept the entire floor up listening to her cries of fuck me, fuck me and harder, faster.

Well now I got my wife into it and what a time we have, as I fuck her as she eats my wifes pussy. Still don't know whats up with her husband but she is great pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot-----Hot

Super story about fabulous woman. Seems like she never gets enough on top of that she is Bi (according to her stories). She must really love cock and pussies in any order. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is this real?

Comments about this story are difficult, to say the least.

A Korean woman who loves fucking,sucking cock and apparently a very well hung guy who also love's to eat pussy. Is there anything better?

I have read this story at least 3 times and each time found something new that amazed me.

I always thought Asian women were very reserved, quiet and unassuming, this is apparently not so with Korean women, as Julee did not hesitate to strip, and give the author a blow job as he drove them up the freeway. She let him fuck her in a hotel window, and in a park garage at an airport. Moreover, according to the author, she is beautiful beyond belief, tall, big tits and lovely ass, what more can we caucasian guys ask for?

A tag led me to stories written by her on lit and I have to say what a life.

Thanks, Jared in CA.

JuLeeJuLeeabout 13 years ago
Hi Mac

JuLee checking in, I just reread the story you wrote about us and needless to say it put me in the mood to respond here.

I love "our" story but one thing you left out were many of my reactions, I honestly wanted to fuck you from the first time we met but decided to wait for the right time and place. Actually, there was not one time I left your office that I wasn't soaking wet with nipples so hard they hurt.

The one time I remember best was I planned to arrive at a time when the sun shined through your window (and through my dress), I knew you could see all of me and you were very aroused, I actually wanted to unzip your pants and suck your cock but your secretary came in.

I have to publically admit I love your cock in my mouth, ass or pussy and that you were the only man to fuck me in my ass and you are welcome to do it again.

The other time was in our hot tub Dave was sitting on the edge, I was in his lap he fucking me as you looked on, finally I was so hot I grabbed your cock, put it in my mouth (the whole thing) and sucked you wildly, both you and Dave came at the same time, he in my pussy and you in my mouth, I was in heaven and so love the taste of your cum.

Well enough for now, hope to see you soon, let's fuck.

JuLee

JuLeeJuLeeabout 13 years ago
Hi again

Hi Mac, JuLee again, I received a very long email from a Cliff and Mandy who have read all stories written by you and I and were very much "turned on" by them. They wrote as anonymous and asked me to reply to their questions here so all could read. I assured them all stories are true to the best of our memories.

All their questions were about you and I and I will condense them to keep this short. I actually decided I wanted to fuck you after my first visit to your office and each visit made me all the more determined to get your tongue and cock into me.

I told Dave I wanted to fuck you after the first time you visited our home for dinner. You will remember I was wearing super short yellow shorts and tiny top. You brought wine and the ribbon fell off and I took a very long time bending over and picking it up and could feel your eyes on me. I sat opposite you on the other couch and knew you could see how wet my pussy was

They asked about the best time we fucked but there were so many it would take pages to describe. But I loved our 69's by our pool especially the feel of your cock in my mouth as you licked and sucked my cunt. Even better was when you came in me, pulled out and then I licked our cum off your cock and then sucked you. I cannot imagine a larger high than that. Enough for today, JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Right 100% Korean women are the best

Having recently returned to the states from a 2 year tour with the USAF in Korea my time there was unbelievable. I met a Korean college woman at a local Karaoke club we went out for about a month before she let me touch her and was careful with me.

A short description of her is 5'7, big tits, beautiful ass and body which I found to be typical of the below 30 Korean female age group.

She finally asked me to go to her apartment, needless to say she fucked me silly the first time. Second time she had her roomate there and we had 3some that was also unbelievable. Before we 3 fucked they demonstrated for me what Bi meant to them and NOTHING is better than watching 2 beautiful Korean women eating each other out. Any of we Americans that have not fucked a Korean woman has missed out on the best pussy on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky guy,

What a story! it definitely leaves the reader with more than just a stiff dick. I was amazed at her exhibitionism, sexuality and desire to fuck anywhere at any time.

Moreover, the fact that she is Asian make her all the more desireable as Asians are, up until now, not known for PDA. Your vivid description of her hot, wet, tight pussy and her constantly erect nipples and lovely ass leaves this reader aghast and erect.

Lastly, both her husband and you have to be the luckiest guys around to be fucking her and that she loves cock and cum as she does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great writing.

Your story regarding Julee is one of the best we (my wife and I) have read on Lit in some 10 years as fans of Erotica. We have never had any connection with Asian women other than what we have read or heard from friends. Julee seems very unique as an Asian. We always assumed Asian women as very shy, quiet and unassuming but your story blew that assumption to hell.

Her exhibitionism, by waiting until all were in the hot tub, coming out stark naked and flashing her pussy just inches from your nose, she must have smelled good, fucking you in a hotel window, and flashing her pussy to your guests in a restaurant is fabulous. Her never wearing bra or panties must have really turned you on but it still took you some three years to fuck her. A friend of ours who is recently retired from the military told us that Korean women absolutely love American cock but most are reluctant to give blow jobs, not true with Julee who seems to love to take it anywhere, and that she let you cum in her mouth, ass and pussy. We want more about Julee, so help us out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Says it all!

How to comment on such a story is tough. Having been in Korea and an avid Literotica reader I'm stuck for words for the first time in my life.

The author claims this story is factual, which, I firmly believe as coming up with such a woman would take far too much time and work. Julees beauty and sexual energy is without a doubt "extraordinary". I found out in my time in Asia and most of which in Korea that Korean women are absolute opposites of all other Asian women. Physically, they are much taller, beautiful legs, large tits, fabulous asses and strong erotic desires and a willingness to try anything once. A majority of them speak some English and for whatever reason they are attracted to Western men, I was told once (quite unashamedly) by a beautiful Korean girl they like us because we Americans love to "eat pussy" and that Korean guys don't. I guess Korean women are giving western women a lot of competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sooo gooood

Took a long time to read and even longer to comment. Extraordinary Woman is not enough to describe Julee. She sounds fantastically unbelievable and your description of her body especially her perpetually hard nipples and wet pussy plus her sexual appetite, her ability and desire to fuck anytime or anyplace is beyond belief.

I took special note of you and her husband fucking her at the same time one in her pussy the other in her mouth, and that you got her cherry asshole.

There has to be a lot more to tell as you said the story continues today. You've got hundreds of guys out here with stiff dicks wanting to read more about her. So how about it?, give us more and soon. I'm just another hard dick lusting for more of Julee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story to say the least.

Dear Author,

I thoroughly enjoyed your writings about Julee and recently experienced a Korean woman. Suk Ja is a lab tech I met while undergoing my yearly physical exam. We dated twice before fucking and believe me Korean women are the best fucks around. They are totally uninhibited and absolutely love to fuck, suck cock and go crazy having their pussies eaten. As you said they are very vocal and as I found out love to take it in the ass or mouth and don't care where you shoot your load on or in them. I can truthfully say I have never met an American woman as sexual as a Korean and will keep looking but doubt I will find. Any guy who has not fucked a Korean woman has missed some fantastic fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous