An "Honest" Mistake

Story Info
Once a Cuckold, Always a Cuckold.
8.6k words
4.02
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers

My wife sat in a lounge chair next to me by the hotel pool. I had my chair laid back and was just soaking up the sun. She had started that way, but had sat up and was looking around the pool area.

There were two muscular men in the jacuzzi talking with each other.

There were four more equally muscular men at the far end of the pool, and three more at the tables behind them.

I am a sports writer and I was in town to cover a bodybuilding competition. I am a weight lifter myself, but I only do it to stay in shape, and I refuse to use steroids.

My wife liked to travel with me. She liked to photograph people and had actually won a few photo competitions in the past. Mostly, she did it because she could get away with it. For a lot of events, I would fake a PRESS PASS for her, and she would do some mock interviews with people, ask questions, and even take photos. She liked doing things that way because it was daring, and (to her) illegal.

We were not on the best of terms for this trip. Had not been for a few months. She logged into my computer one afternoon to download some photos she had taken while she was people watching in the park. She found some questionable web sites, and an email account she did not know about. She forgot about the photos and started "investigating".

Long story short, she found out that I had some sexual fantasies that I had never discussed with her, and it pissed her off.

During my first marriage I was young, and my ex-wife cheated on me several times. I forgave her each and every time, until she got pregnant with my former boss's child. He was 14 years older than us, and she had come to the office to pick me up around 5:00. At 4:45 there was a fire down town and my boss sent me to cover it. Traffic was horrible, and I did not make it back to the office until after 10:00.

In that amount of time, he got my wife to try some expensive scotch. They started talking about their college experiences, and that led to a lot of poor choices.

He got her to slip off her panties. I think he paid her for them.

Then he got her to suck his cock, which I have to say was impressive AND pissed me off at the same time.

Before he came, he laid her on the floor and ate her pussy until she squirted (her words). She had experimented with her roommate in college, and she "rivaled" her abilities to my former boss's.

While she was laying on the floor panting, he moved in between her legs, and while kissing her, he slipped his cock inside of her. She nearly came again, and he fucked her so hard that she came three more times before he let her up.

She thought they were done and she went to the bathroom to clean up. While she was washing her face in the sink, he surprised her in the women's bathroom where he bent her over the sink, and continued fucking her, making her cum so hard that he had to hold her up until he finished pushing a heavy load inside of her married pussy.

A few weeks later, she was "late" and took a pregnancy test, which came back positive. At the end of the week, she confessed everything to me.

I moved out that weekend. I went to work and deleted all of my files. I wiped all of my sources out of the company server. Then I "rode the clock" for the next two weeks, telling everyone I was chasing leads. What I was actually doing was interviewing for another job.

When I knew I had something solid lined up, I walked into my boss's office and closed the door. He had avoided me for the past two weeks, which told me he knew that I knew.

"I hope you treat her well, she deserves to be happy. If you want me to be quiet about the affair and the baby, then I want a few things in exchange." I said flatly.

He nodded silently.

"I want a letter of recommendation sent to this email address (my new employer)." I said firmly.

"DONE." my boss said.

"That's not all I want." I continued, "I demand 6-months severance pay, and an uncontested divorce which you will help pay for before the end of next month. That will help me put all of this behind me."

He nodded in agreement.

"Send everything to his address where I will be vacationing until I sort out a few things." I finished.

Again, he nodded. He knew that I knew and had been avoiding me. My last words to him were, "It takes a special kind of shitty person to do what you did. One day, you will get yours and I hope it hurts for a long time."

I dropped a business card on the floor. I made sure he saw it drop. I did not pick it up. It was from a very popular divorce attorney.

Then left quietly. About a year after the baby was born, she called and wanted to come over to get the last of her things. She had been crying and was upset. She had "caught" him with another woman.

I hugged her tightly and it did feel good to have her in my arms, but I remained guarded.

We kissed. Then we French Kissed.

The next thing I knew, I had her bent over the kitchen counter, her panties off and her sun dress flipped up over her shoulders. I fucked her in broad daylight, with the windows open. She loved it so much she screamed my name out loud as she squirted on the cabinets and let it ooze down her thighs.

I shot a heavy load inside of her married pussy and I could feel her clinch around my cock tightly as she cooed with delight in the aftermath of her deviant behavior.

To keep things from getting awkward, she rushed off to the bathroom, and then pretended that she had to leave quickly. She held up her phone as she made her way to the front door. I was still standing in the kitchen with my pants around my ankles. She left quickly, leaving her lace panties on the kitchen floor and leaving everything she had come over for in the hallway.

The next day, she sent me a text wanting to know if she could come back to pick things up.

I agreed to a time and date, but never considered what wheels had been set in motion. She returned several times over the next few weeks. Each time we had sex almost instantly. Each time, she would leave her panties on the floor and drive home with her pussy dripping with my cum. I knew she wanted to get back together, but she never brought it up. She made it a point to drive out of her way and have sex with me for nearly 4 months. Sometimes, twice in one week.

They were in therapy, and she had cut him off.

After four months, she just stopped coming over. I never followed up. I wanted her to feel used, and I wanted her to know that I did not give a shit about her emotionally. The truth was I did consider it for a while. Then she called me one night (drunk) and confessed that she had cheated on my former boss with me, with his younger brother, and with his own dad multiple times. As far as I was concerned, they deserved her, and SHE was happily married to all of them.

During my second marriage, my wife was 8 years older than me. We met at a party where she gave me a blow job in the bathroom. She told me to wait a few minutes then come find her in the back yard. She introduced me to her husband and made it a point to kiss him on the lips right in front of me. We carried on the affair for a few months, and then he left her.

She moved in with me, and we got married as soon as her divorce was final.

On our 2 year anniversary, I came home and caught her in bed with our landlord. She had lost the rent money gambling on a local riverboat casino, so she was "paying the rent" another way. I knew better, but I forgave her. I did not think things all the way through. She assumed this as acceptable to me, so she kept paying the rent this way. She also kept gambling.

When she finally won some money and tried to pay the rent with just cash, the landlord got upset with her and threatened to kick us out for back rent. After that, we had to pay rent, back fees, AND my wife had to fuck him during the first week of the month, then give him a blowjob a week later. Eventually, we fell behind because of her gambling and had to leave.

We ended up moving in with her sister, who was married with a few kids. Her sister was a nurse, and she worked night shift. Her brother-in-law was a construction foreman. I was working for a fitness magazine and always traveling.

I suspected that my wife was fucking her sister's husband, so I got one of those nanny cams. They had a routine that went like clockwork. They would put the kids to bed, then fool around in our bedroom for at least an hour. Mondays were cross scissors. Tuesdays were Missionary. Wednesdays were Reverse Cowgirl. Thursdays her sister was usually off, so they had to take that night off. Fridays were Doggie Style. Once in a while they would do anal, which was upsetting to me because I never got offered "the booty". Saturday and Sunday the kids were at home, so they had to be smart. I was usually home at this time too, so they had to act as if nothing was going on. If they managed to get the kids down for a nap, or there was a sleep over, they would do a quickie with my wife bent over the bed.

This went on for quite a while, and (to be honest) it never bothered me as much as it should have because I knew who / what she was from the 1st night we met. She was a cuckoldress and her ex-husband had left her for another man. It upset her because she thought it was her fault. She had gotten that freedom to sexually express herself, and was never going to give it up. She could suck a mean dick, and she loved having a variety of cock on a routine basis.

I made up a story that I had to travel for work between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I left her with her sister and her sister's husband and never went back.

During the week of Christmas, I sent her a certified letter with divorce papers. I encouraged her to sign uncontested and allow both of us to move on.

She refused.

I sent her pictures of her and her brother-in-law fucking doggie style. I sent her a note that read: "Jeffrey made $100,000 last year while fucking a married woman behind his own wife's back (with their kids in the next room). SIGN, or his wife gets ALL of the photos I have, and an excellent divorce attorney's private number. I will go out of my way to ensure she gets full custody and he is forced to work past his retirement age. Return this with $5000 cash."

I got the papers signed, and I got $4900 cash. It pissed me off.

Jeffrey's wife Julia got ALL the photos, my friend's private phone number, and the last I heard, she got full custody of the kids, the house, and alimony payments.

Julia quit nursing and went to work for a private clinic that my friends started. She is dating one of them, and they are doing well.

Jeffrey and my second ex-wife moved in together. I lost touch with them.

Now I was staring at my 3rd wife who was still upset with me over some cuckolding web sites. She was not talking with me, but she was still WITH me.

She was staring at two men, 10 to 15 years younger than us. They were body builders and sitting in the sun waiting for a seminar to start in about an hour. My wife knew their schedule better than they did. She had arranged for us to cover this event and booked us in advance of the show.

She looked at me, checked her phone, then returned to staring at the two men at the table, who were smiling and waving to her.

"Darling, do you remember that raunchy web site you like so much? The one where the wife gets to have sex with random men and the husband enjoys her telling him about it later on?" she asked quietly.

I ignored the question.

My wife turned and looked at me. "Answer the question or I will ask it louder." she demanded.

I looked at her and nodded. "Yes, I remember."

"I believe I have had a change of heart Dear. I will meet you in the room in 45 minutes." she said.

Before I could clear my throat, or ask for clarity, she got up, slipped on her flip flops, smiled at me condescendingly, winked, pushed her tongue in and out of her cheek, then turned and walked away.

She left her room key and her cell phone behind. She wore a white Brazilian bikini with a custom made top to hold her 38DDs in place. I watched in paralyzing fear as every man and a few women turned their heads as she moved across the pavement and stopped at the table. The two men she had been staring at for the last 20 minutes gave her a lot of attention. There was nothing I could do but watch.

I felt a twinge in my groin. My cock started to get hard, and my heart was pounding.

The two men at the table were built extremely well. Their muscles were bulging in the sun and my wife's curves were keeping their attention.

As she approached their table, they both stood up to greet her.

The three shared a short, but pleasant greeting. NONE of them ever sat down. The three of them left in just a few seconds, one of them wrapping their arm around my wife as they turned their backs to me and walked through the entry back into the hotel. She turned her head my way and smiled at me just before disappearing from site.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" my head was asking my heart.

My cock jumped as the excitement and anticipation of the unknown was overwhelming me. I wanted to get up and give chase, but that would ruin things in many ways.

"Did I REALLY want this to happen? Right here? TODAY?" I asked myself.

If I stayed, it helped things move in the direction I thought I wanted them to move. If I scrambled and chased after them, it would ruin everything I thought I wanted, and close this door forever.

I convinced myself that it was easier for me to forgive her for something I thought I wanted (which may NOT happen). I labeled this "the lesser of two evils" as I sat there waiting for the punchline of a practical joke.

That punchline never came.

I heard people laughing. I saw some point in my direction. I assumed EVERYONE knew what had just happened, and what was happening.

I had myself convinced that this suffering was more easily endured than the mistake of pleading with HER to forgive me for assuming that she was just like the other girlfriends and wives on my raunchy websites.

WAS this actually happening?

Had I been "conditioned" to be the kind of husband that wanted this to happen?

Was she this type of woman?

Where was she?

Where were those two giants that ushered her away?

Were they just sitting at the bar, waiting for me to burst through the doors, so they could have a good laugh?

What had she told them?

Why would my hard on not go away?

I tried to relax. I could not.

I tried to distract myself. That did not last.

The pool area was filling up. I looked for her franticly and could not find her (or them) anywhere.

I finished my water, and then bunched up our things. I had to carry a big bulky beach bag back up to the room with the phrase "Beach Babe" on both sides. I reminded myself that this was the least of my worries.

I walked briskly out of the pool area, slowing down to scan the lobby and the bar area.

Nothing.

I got on the elevator and went up to the 5th floor. I got off and headed down our wing to our room. I half-heartedly hoped they were in the room doing an interview.

NOPE.

My heart was already racing. I unpacked our things, grouping my wife's things in one area. I put her phone on her side of the bed, and then drew a deep breath.

Between my second wife and my third wife, I had nearly sworn off marriage. I had always been interested in the Cuckold sexual fantasy. I had done more research on the topic from the scientific aspect and the psychological approach. I had checked a lot of the boxes for someone that fit the mold, but wanted to keep it as a secret. Until a few weeks ago, I had been successful at that effort.

Now, here I was in a strange town, in a strange hotel room, which my wife in strange room, with total strangers. I found it BOTH worrisome and exciting at the same time.

I used to write sexual fantasies about wives cuckolding their husbands with total strangers, friends, co-workers, and even family members. I used to masturbate in the shower with the idea that my wife would go on a business trip out of town and find another man to fuck her brains out the entire time she was gone.

My problem was I never followed through with these ideas. I never introduced the idea to my wife "properly" and I never was able to find the resources to help me bring it up in an educated way. No, I did everything wrong and now I was sitting around waiting for things I could not control to impact everything.

I allowed my wife to take control of the marriage. In some ways I was relieved. In some was I was worried. I was excited too. I tried to remember why I was on those sites to begin with. Why was I so interested in this fantasy, and why did I want to feel this way?

I had another 20 minutes, so I took a shower. It was tempting to play with myself, but I knew I needed to not cum. I needed to stay horny just in case things were following through - as I had hoped but never planned on.

I was wrapped in a towel, sitting on the foot of the bed when there was a gentle knock on the door. I raced to the door but it was someone looking for a different room.

I tried watching television, but the romantic scene I stopped at only reminded me that MY WIFE could be in another room, in another man's arms, kissing him, or reciprocating a sexual favor.

I sighed and turned the TV off.

I stayed in the towel.

A few moments later, another gentle knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole. It was Kara my wife.

She was grinning ear to ear. Her hair was half wet / half dry. Her lipstick was smeared. She had on a t-shirt I did not recognize. The shirt was two sizes too big for her. She was carrying her custom made bikini in one hand and she had a plastic cup with some wine in it in the other.

She was a little tipsy, but there was something more about this look on her face. The way she carried herself was a little different.

I opened the door and she looked at me and laughed. "I did it!!!" she announced to the floor.

I pulled her into the room and closed the door behind me. She turned and faced me, "I did it Baby."

"Did what?" I asked slowly.

She smiled at me. "I walked right up to those two giants. I introduced myself and told them that I would like both of them to see if they could give me an orgasm."

My chest was pounding. I tried to remain calm. On the inside I was jumping for joy. On the outside, I smiled and asked, "I am sure there is more to the story than that."

"You bet your worthless cock there is." Kara started.

They looked at me and smiled there by the pool. "Nice joke Lady." one of them said to me.

"Then what?" I asked, trying to slow things down.

I looked at them both and I said, "See the wimp in the corner, where I was sitting? That is my husband, and HE sent me over here to see if I can get laid. I figured since there are two of you, I might get an orgasm out of the deal, if you two can handle me."

"WHAT?" I asked in disbelief.

She looked at me, sipped her wine and said, "Nothing else was said. They picked up their phones and we went to their room. They stripped out of their shorts first thing." Kara paused to take another sip of wine.

"Holy FUCKING hell. Both of those fuckers had 8" cocks." Kara smiled as she remembered.

My own cock started getting hard.

"They stripped me out of my bikini and then the three of us took a shower together, and then dried each other off. They took me to the bed, laid me down, and took turns kissing me and pinching my nipples. That turned into the two of them sucking on my nipples and playing with my pussy." Kara paused to sip more wine.

I sat cross legged so my hardon could not be seen.

"They sat me up on the edge of the bed and I took turns on each of their cocks. I could NOT get all of them in my mouth, but they did not seem to mind. They were shaved clean and silky soft to touch. I licked their balls, pumped the shafts, and made sure I got a mouth full of cock from each of them." Kara smiled while she told me what had happened.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers