An "Honest" Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had read stories about husbands that were locked up and had 4 orgasms a year. I had hoped that Kara would not learn of this practice. I guess it was a little late for that. I was still blindfolded, so I had hoped that she didn't bring a lock.

Kara grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in front of the mirror. She removed the blind fold and stood behind me. She looked at the white plastic cage with an element of pride. She was smiling because she knew what this "cage" symbolized. Her nipples were hard. She moved with an energy I had rarely seen.

The cage meant she had conquered me. She knew it. More importantly, I knew it.

Kara stood beside me with a huge powerful smile on her face. She stared into my eyes by using the mirror. She said nothing.

Kara held her hands in front of her. She kept both hands in a fist until she held both of them up and turned them over, opening the left hand up first. In this hand, she held a small gold lock. In her right hand, she held the matching key.

She stepped in front of me and raised the lock in front of my face. She held it in place as she raised her right hand and slid the key into the lock. She unlocked the lock, then removed the key.

She turned away from me, setting the key on top of the dresser. She turned back to me and said, "You must never touch the key, for it symbolizes your surrender to me. To keep the balance of power in our new chapter of life, you must respect the purity of the key and all that it symbolizes."

Kara opened the jaw of the lock and fed it through the eyelet on the cage. She lined up the holes and then looked up at me.

"Cuckie, look me in the eyes." Kara demanded.

I looked down at Kara. She looked up at me. Kara smiled and without looking at the lock, she pushed the assembly together until another "CLICK" filled the room.

Kara stood up and looked me in the eyes. "That was the sound of an empowered woman taking ownership of her sexual freedom."

I swallowed really hard.

Kara smiled. She reached into her suitcase and pulled out a small jewelry box. Inside the box was a thin gold chain that matched the key.

Kara pulled the chain out of the box, opened the hasp, and then strung the key onto the chain. She laid it on the counter and then motioned for me to turn around.

Kara removed the handcuffs. She tossed them onto the bed.

She grabbed the chain and held it up for me to take in my hands. I held each end of the chain in each hand, and while facing the mirror, I placed it around Kara's neck, fastening the hasp behind her head before she let her hair down.

Kara stood in front of me and traced the chain from the side of her neck down to the middle of her cleavage.

The chain was short enough that nearly everyone would see it. It was assumed that 100% of all men would see it, two of them in this hotel would KNOW what it meant.

The key rested 2" below the top of her cleavage.

Kara stood beside me in front of the mirror. The only thing brighter than the smile on her face was the key around her neck. Second to the key, it felt like the cage was nothing less than a light in a dark room.

Kara grabbed her phone and took a few selfies of us from the knees up. Her smile, hard nipples, and the key around her neck looked fairly normal. Add the cage on my dick, and the picture was complete, for those in the know.

Kara took several, then deleted most. In many of the photos, she held the cage. In some she pointed at the cage. In all of the photos, she had a wicked smile on her face and very stiff nipples.

Kara set the phone down and then turned to me. "I want you to remember a few things from this point forward, Cuckie:

ONE, THIS was your idea, so accept it. I have accepted it and see the value in this for me. I can only assume the value you want from this arrangement come from me and what I do or have done to me. I am sure you thought about how this would change things for you before you acted. If not, it is too late to reconsider.

TWO, This is what you wanted so embrace it. I know I am going to.

THREE, Things will go according to how I want from now on. If they do not, there will be consequences (Kara tapped the cage as she spoke).

FOUR, I have the power in this marriage and therefore I make the decisions. At this point, I just want to say THANK YOU for giving up on being a man. I have the security of a marriage, and the freedom to fuck any man I please with your advanced blessing. I can have romance, weekend getaways, or just bend over in front of a stranger without any panties on and it is all forgiven.

FIVE, You will do as told, when told, how told or this will stay in place.

SIX, When I am happy, you will be happy."

SEVEN, I choose who, when, where, and how.

EIGHT, We are going to push a few limits for each of us.

NINE, I control who knows about us, not you. It is my pussy, not yours.

TEN, Whining adds time to everything.

With that, she walked out of the room and took a shower.

This is my life and I think I made an honest mistake.