An "Honest" Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what happened?" I asked eagerly.

"Take that towel off, and lay down. I want to see your cock while I walk you through what happened next." Kara ordered.

Her eyes got big as my hard cock flopped around with each movement.

"Jesus Christ, this shit DOES excite you." Kara said in a surprised tone.

"Put your hands over your head. You do not get to touch yourself while I am talking." Kara ordered me.

"No touching. Is that clear?" She asked.

"Yes." I agreed.

Kara smiled as she continued, "After I was done getting their cocks all wet, they laid me down on the bed. One of them started eating my pussy and the other started sucking on my nipples. He let me stroke his cock in my hand while my pussy was being eaten."

Kara paused again and I could see her nipples get hard through the borrowed shirt.

My cock twitched with the thought of my wife laying on the bed while two muscular men, satisfying her every need and desire.

Kara was still smiling when she continued with her story, "I felt an orgasm building up. My nipples got really fucking hard and I exploded in his mouth. As I screamed out in pleasure, I got a cock shoved in my mouth and I nearly gagged. He pulled out, but another orgasm hit me and I screamed out again, this time I got kissed and I screamed into his mouth as my clit was being massaged to pleasure."

"Oh my God." I said as my cock twitched with her every word.

"You REALLY like it when another man gives your wife an orgasm?" Kara teased me as she stared at my twitching cock.

I nodded.

She smiled to herself realizing this behavior was welcomed by me.

"If I finish this story, your balls are going to hurt." she told me.

"I need to know what happens." I pleaded.

"They changed positions." Kara continued. "Only this time, the second guy slipped a finger inside of me, rubbing the back of my clit AND eating my pussy at the same time. I was getting my nipples sucked at the same time and then it happened..."

Kara paused for the dramatic effect, and to watch my cock twitch uncontrollably.

"Jesus... Look at that!!! If I keep talking you might just cum without being touched." she said.

Kara paused for a long time. She kept staring at my cock that was twitching like crazy. She smiled at me, leaned back and pulled the t-shirt off. Her nipples were rock hard.

She had walked from their room to the elevator, came down a few floors, then walked to our room with JUST the shirt on, and it had excited her to be so exposed.

Kara looked me in the eyes and told me, "For the first time in my life, I had multiple orgasms. I think I had six of them on top of each other. I could not count them, but it was a LOT. A lot more than you ever give me." Kara teased.

She reached over and twisted my nipples, and used her fingertips to caress my balls. My aching cock twitched even more. Kara admired the effect ALL of this was having on me.

"My body was completely relaxed for the first time in years. I had zero strength, but I was definitely going to return the favors." Kara teased me.

"So? What happened next?" I asked eagerly.

Kara smiled even more before she continued, "After I calmed down, both of them repositioned themselves on the bed. I was caressing their arms and rubbing their powerful thighs. I was relaxed and getting excited at the same time. It was weird."

Kara moved closer to me. I could smell the cum on her, and inside of her. She laid on the bed, pushing her nipples against me.

She continued in a whisper, "While I had a pair of balls in my mouth, one of those monster cocks was pushed against my pussy. The head of his cock stretched me open and forced its way into my married pussy. I was so wet and so relaxed that there was hardly any resistance. He pushed it inside of me little by little. I could feel it stretching me in places you have never even touched." Kara told me.

Her words made my cock twitch really hard and I got light headed for a second.

Kara giggled at my demise. "I love the fact that my getting fucked by a bigger cock makes you this excited."

Kara French Kissed me. I could only imagine the thoughts going through her mind at that exact moment. She lifted herself up, positioning her face over mine as we continued to kiss. She used her fingertips to lightly touch my twitching cock. I throbbed in her hand. Kara laughed at me. "He is just out of control. I swear, seeing you this worked up makes the effort totally worth it."

I said nothing but had confirmed everything.

"Now... where was I?" Kara asked.

I replied, "They repositioned themselves."

"AH.. Yes, Repositioning, touching, and trying to catch my breath." Kara recapped before she continued, "He gave me a few moments to get comfortable. He put both of my ankles on his shoulders. Nothing prepared me for what was about to happen to my body, and my pussy." Kara paused and took a breath.

Before I could ask, or even encourage her to continue, she started again, "As my ankles were pushed into the air, he placed them on his monster shoulders, locked them in place by putting his muscular arms on the outside of my legs, then straightened his body, and shoved the last few inches of his cock inside of me. I moaned more deeply from just that small movement than I have during sex in my life. It was so brutal and animal like, yet gentle and loving. I had NEVER experienced anything like that. It was a totally new sensation and I LOVED being so full of cock. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. I never felt like I was in danger, but I was so vulnerable and relaxed at the same time. Both of them had my best interests and my pleasure well in focus. And I just want to add, feeling his balls against my ass gave me the burst of confidence I needed."

I was so proud of Kara, but I just couldn't tell her.

"Where was the other guy at this time?" I asked eagerly.

"He sat on the bed, holding my arms down and cupping my tits. If he hadn't, they would have hit me in the face." Kara joked.

"When the time was right, he started moving in and out of me. O-M-G.. All of that big, beautiful cock sliding in and out of me made me wetter and got me so fucking hot. Having my arms held down and my breasts held in place so I could really enjoy it made a HUGE difference. They BOTH knew what they were doing. I came right as he started moving, which made everything wet as hell. THANK GOD. After that, he started going faster and harder inside of me and ALL I could do was just lay there and take his cock." Kara remembered fondly. She smiled at herself as she spoke. She had every right to be proud.

She paused again. She watched my cock twitch. "You are going to need some help with that little problem in a few minutes. Hope it can hold out, we aren't even half- way yet." Kara teased.

"So... I am laying there, having the absolute BEST fuck of my life, from the biggest cock I have ever had, on the most muscular man I have ever had, in the first threesome I have ever had... and I am LOVING it to no end." Kara teases me.

"Kenny just keeps pumping away at me and he is starting to work up a sweat. It is just sexy as hell. The whole time, I am encouraging him to fuck me harder and faster. In the middle of that, I have another orgasm and I start screaming, which makes Kenny come inside of me... I feel him slide all the way up inside of me and BOOM, he shoots a load inside of me that floods my married pussy completely full. It was so WRONG, and it felt so FUCKING amazing. I could feel his balls jump as they pump his load inside of me. As his orgasm passes, he moves his arms, allowing my legs to come down and we kiss while his cock is still lodged inside of me."

"That sounds amazing." I said calmly.

Kara drew a deep breath. "There is more to this story My Love. I don't know if he can take it." Kara teased me as she moved her eyes in the direction of my twitching cock.

Kara laughs playfully. Then she lowers her head to my hip, folds her arms and lays her head on her hands. She looks at my hard cock, ignoring me.

"Does it make you dance when a new cock explodes inside of me?" she asked my cock.

It twitched uncontrollably. Kara smiled as she looked at me.

"You aren't doing that, are you?" Kara asked.

"No, its all involuntary." I replied.

Kara smiled as she turned back to my cock. She asked, "You like it when another man gives me a better orgasm, or more of them?"

Again, my cock twitched and moved.

"What if I get so close that he can feel my breath? Would that make this even MORE intense?" Kara teased me.

She moved between my legs, with her lips nearly touching my shaft. I could feel her breath on my balls.

Kara stared at me, my cock in front of her face. Then she asked, "Where was I?"

"T-the best cock you have ever had, on the most muscular man you have ever had just filled your married pussy with his cum." I replied.

Kara smiled. The whole time I spoke, my cock moved in front of her face.

She continued, "Kenny pulls out of me and a GUSH of come runs out onto the mattress. I look up at Jay and ask, "Do you want me to shower real quick?" Jay's response surprised me. He said, "No Darling, I just want you to bend over."

My cock twitched as she spoke. It made her smile with delight.

Kara continued, "I rolled over onto all fours and turned around, with my ass facing Jay and HIS meaty cock."

My cock was twitching even more now. I NEEDED a release, but I knew better than to ask her for anything right now. I was suffering, but I was enjoying this too.

Kara stared at my cock while she spoke, "Jay held my hips in place as he stood on his the mattress, placing both of his feet on the outsides of my knees. Then he lowered his hips until his cock was lined up with my gaping and well lubricated pussy."

The anticipation was KILLING me. Kara spoke slowly and took long pauses deliberately to prolong my agony. She smiled when she spoke, and having her hot breath pass over my cock as she spoke added to my agony. The twinkle in her eye let me know she was telling the truth, and the smile she talked with let me know she completely enjoyed herself.

"Jay lined his bulbus head up against my pussy lips and slowly pushed his way inside of me. His cock did not look bigger than Kenny's, but OH MY GOD did it FEEL bigger." Kara teased.

Kara continued, "Jay pushed his cock all the way in slowly. I felt like I was some kind of sacrifice to him. I felt safe, but I felt like I had lost some element of control in the exchange and it excited me. I enjoyed the feeling because it was new. I was surprised by the way a different position changed things for me that much."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

Kara nodded while she stared at my cock. My balls ached. I was so close to begging for release.

"Jay grabbed my hips. His grip was powerful. If I wanted to escape, there was zero chances." Kara continued.

"As his hips pressed against my buttocks, I could feel my pussy lips being stretched around his girth. I enjoyed returning to the sensation of being full of cock once again." Kara paused.

"What was Kenny doing at this time?" I asked to prove my interest in this story.

"Kenny was sitting in a chair, watching Jay claim my married pussy as his own." Kara teased.

Without a hesitation (this time) Kara continued, "Jay gripped my hips even tighter, and I felt his cock twitch inside of me. This position forced the head of his cock to rub against my clit on the inside with each and EVERY thrust. It was fucking amazing. Like Kenny, Jay started off slow, letting my pussy get used to the difference in size."

Kara looked at me. "You have a dick. They have COCKS."

I started to move my hand down to touch myself, and Kara stopped me.

"NO." she said sharply.

I nodded.

"I ought to force you to eat my dirty pussy as punishment, but I am a little sore right now." Kara threatened.

Things calmed down a bit, and then she continued, "So Jay is sliding in and out of me slowly from behind. He has a hold of my hips, and he is standing on his feet, with the head of his cock rubbing against the back side of my clit with each movement. I am actually getting dizzy from it all."

Kara draws a breath and smiles before she continues, "Jay started moving in and out of me faster. The sounds of our hips smacking against each other literally fill the room. I feel like my hips are in a vice. Jay is NOT going to let go of me until he is done using me. I was kind of just along for the ride at this point."

Kara smiled as she paused, "Man he LOVED smashing this married pussy."

Kara smiles before she continues. "I started having multiple orgasms. This encouraged Jay to fuck me even harder. While his is pounding me from behind, trying to break my hips, I just keep screaming over and over. The more I screamed, the harder he fucked me. The harder he fucked me, the more I came. It was an endless cycle of screams that were only interrupted by the sound of skin slapping against skin in a way that is best described as power fucking."

"Oh My GOD." I heard myself say.

Kara smiled proudly.

"I felt another big orgasm build up inside of me." Kara bragged.

"I looked up in the mirror and I could see Jay's face as he grimaced, fighting his own orgasm. I watched as his muscles glistened in the dim room. His shoulders and arms flexed with each thrust. His leg muscles rippled as they slapped against mine. He saw me watching in the mirror and it encouraged him to fuck me even harder - something I thought was not possible." Kara stopped and got embarrassed as she spoke.

"Jay let loose this HARD FUCKING rhythm that took me and my clit into outer space. I had to look away and scream into a pillow while I imagined what we looked like. His firm grip on me held me in place and while his cock pounded me from inside, my outside never moved. With each pass of his cock over the surface of my clit, it resulted in one hard orgasm after another. This pushed Jay over the edge, and he exploded inside of my married cunt, filling it up and forcing it to overflow again. I could barely speak by the time he was done."

Kara stopped talking. She watched my dick twitch non-stop. She waited for it to stop moving, then looked right at my dick and said, "It was the absolute best doggie style fuck I had ever had. I will never forget the way that man pounded my tight married ass against his hips as he stretched my pussy."

My cock was twitching and bulging. I said nothing.

"Then I slipped on one of their t-shirts and walked back here." Kara finished.

I looked at Kara with praise. "I am so proud of you."

Kara smiled at me. "Telling you all of this got me a little worked up."

"Oh yea?" I asked.

"I may have to go back to their room by the end of the weekend and give them a proper send-off." Kara teased.

"I really need to cum. This is never going to go down." I pleaded.

Kara smiled as she held up a finger (as if to say wait a minute). She reached into her purse and got some lotion. She put a few drops in her hand and began massaging my aching cock. She added more lotion, and moved her hand really slow.

"So.. you REALLY like it when I get fucked by other men?" Kara asked.

"Y-yes. Yes I do." I answered.

Kara smiled at me. "You WANT me to fuck other men?" she asked.

I nodded.

She stopped stroking me.

"You either answer verbally, or I stop. Understand... Cuckie?" she asked sternly.

"Yes, I want you to fuck other men." I said with a trembling voice.

Kara smiled with approval.

"You don't mind if THEY give me mind blowing orgasms, when I am with them?" Kara asked with her hand just resting on my shaft and my balls.

"I want them to give you mind blowing orgasms." I replied.

"You want me to WANT other men?" Kara asked, restarting her hand job.

"Yes, I want you to want other men sexually. I want you to crave it." I replied.

"I sure as hell crave these two now. How does that make you feel, Cuckie?" Kara asked.

"I am proud of you. I want this FOR you. I want you to be fulfilled by other men. I am not threatened by it." I answered.

This pleased Kara and she started moving her hand faster.

"I want you to close your eyes, and I want you to think about a BIG, THICK, SHAVED COCK stretching my little married pussy and filling it up." Kara instructed.

She moved herself over the bed, moving her hips towards my head while pushing down on my hips. She placed her knees on each side of my head and lowered her pussy onto my face.

"EAT your married pussy, Cuckie." Kara ordered.

I ate her pussy which HAD been fucked by a bigger cock. It was different than I had imagined and it was like how I had imagined.

Kara squeezed the base of my cock and stopped my orgasm. She watched my cock twitch. The power intoxicated her. She started to moan. I felt her stomach muscles flex as she pushed her hips downward, holding her pussy against my face even tighter. Recapping the story made her so hot that she had a strong orgasm quickly while she gripped my dick in her hand. I groaned with the pain, which seemed to give her some additional strength.

When she finished, she lifted herself off my face and told me not to move.

I watched as she reached into her suitcase and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs.

"Put these on." Kara ordered. "Behind your back Cuckie." she corrected me.

I started to protest, but she showed me the keys. "Only for a few minutes, I have a couple of surprises just for you."

I nodded and played along.

I got the handcuffs on, and Kara tightened them down tighter. "There we go. They need to be Cuckold tight."

She put a blindfold on me and then whispered in my ear, "This is surprise Number 1, Cuckie. Do you like?"

Again, I nodded and played along.

I could feel my cock starting to go limp as she moved me around the room. She positioned me against the wall. "Don't Move." Kara ordered.

I heard the fridge open, then close. "You ready for the second surprise?" she asked.

"Yes, I am ready for the second surprise." I answered.

Kara leaned in and French Kissed me, pinning me against the wall. As she stuck her tongue in my mouth, I felt a cold bag of ice being held against my dick and my balls. I knew better than to jump too much, complain or even protest. The way she used the work "cuckie" told me that WE had arrived at the next level. Kara had found her "power" over me and was hell bent on using it to her advantage.

"That's a good little Cuckie." Kara praised me.

She continued holding the bag of ice on me as she pressed her naked body against me, holding me in place. She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek just below the blindfold. Kara whispered, "Just let it happen, like you did this afternoon."

I dreaded more surprises like this. I assumed the worst was over, but I was wrong. I was very wrong. I was still blindfolded. I could hear movement while Kara hummed a song.

Kara had brought a plastic chastity device for my dick. She had it in her suitcase. I am not much of a detective, but I quickly realized that she had done a lot more planning for this trip than I did. She had done a lot more thinking about what was needed at this point than I had done in the past 2 years. She had also brought a lock and a small key with her.

Kara dried my cock and balls tenderly, then wrapped the device around the back side of my scrotum, tucking the shrunken shaft inside the small tube before wrapping it around the top, and latching it tightly. "CLICK" filled the room.

I felt my spirit leave my body.

Kara said nothing while she worked.

I stood motionless against the wall.

"Did you hear how loud that CLICK was, Cuckie?" Kara asked.

I replied, "Yes, I heard it."

Kara laughed, "That was the sound of your manhood leaving your body Cuckie. Now your orgasms belong to me. I decide WHEN, WHERE, and HOW MANY orgasms you will have from now on."