An Iberian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear, through discreet louvres in the wall, the ensuing conversation.

"Well Elaine, I didn't get to thank you properly for yesterday, I did so enjoy our trip into town. The clothes look lovely on you by the way, are you happy so far with our arrangement?"

You nodded your assent, "everything is great, you've been so generous to us. I know my husband is happy, particularly after I told him about our afternoon of fun in the boutique like you suggested!"

"Tell me Elaine, was he excited?"

You smiled warmly, "I'll say!"

"What did you do Elaine?"

You blushed ever so slightly, but nonetheless continued, "as I told him about the shopping I gave him a hand job and then sucked him dry," your eyes twinkled at this revelation.

Helené inquired, "did you fuck this morning?"

Your cheeks reddened again, "he took me from behind, and gave me a good fucking. I love to let his animal side come out!"

"Did you cum?"

You laughed and continued, "I told him he owes me for that!"

Helené sat up, letting the sheets fall to reveal her tits. I could see them jutting out and grinned to myself.

"Why wait for later?" Helené intoned. With that she pulled the sheets to one side, revealing her naked body. I took in her figure and smiled appreciatively.

"Please undress for me Elaine, I want to pleasure you!"

You slowly pulled the top over your head, revealing your bra.

The skirt was unclipped and placed on a nearby chair.

You then removed the lingerie and slid onto the bed next to your new lover.

Helené whispered in your ear, you glanced above her head, and smiled in such a saucy way that I knew I'd been rumbled. This seemed to enervate Helené, who ravaged your body with kisses, fondling, caressing and worshipping you.

You gave yourself to the moment and let her use all of her experience to give you pleasure. She would concentrate on your breasts, then glide down to bury her face in your pussy. Seemingly random, but purposeful.

Helené murmured, "ahh, I can still taste his cum in your cunt. How exquisite." You grinned, mischievously.

"This is what your man should be doing to you," Helené gasped, "if only he knew what he's missing out on!"

You groaned, "Oh Helené, he knows how to satisfy my needs, he can lick pussy like a lesbian!"

She laughed, glancing up as if looking me in the eye.

"Even an expert can take lessons now and again," she mused.

Helené then reached into her bedside cabinet and produced a purple rabbit vibrator and a bottle of coconut oil. She drizzled the oil over your pussy and slowly inserted the cock into you, at the same time switching it on.

You moaned and gripped the crumpled sheets.

She expertly guided the toy to tease you, your clitoris now engorged, standing proud. As she gently moved the phallus, you fondled your own tits and gave yourself to the pure pleasure. Small beads of perspiration glistened on your skin, as a cool breeze wafted the thin drapes over the open windows.

After a few minutes you arched your back and called out.

"Oh fuck, yeah, make me cum!"

As Helené intensified her probing you came, dripping cum on the sheets, on the toy, on her hand.

You breathed out and relaxed.

Helené had put the toy down and grabbed the smoothie you'd prepared.

She drank eagerly, exclaiming, "Ooh this is so good, thank you for my breakfast!"

With that she grabbed a toy from her drawer and then knelt on all fours at the end of the bed, her pussy glistening as I got a perfect view as she moved into position. She was now side on, her feet over the edge of the bed.

She turned to you and implored, "please my sweet, fuck me with this!"

She handed you a strap on designed with a shaped phallus that would also fit in your cunt. What made it more interesting was it had two protuberances. A thick knobbly cock combined with a thinner angled one. You clearly understood the design!

You obliged her request, glancing at where you thought I'd be, adjusting it so one end slid into your warm wet vagina, the other ends standing proud in front of you. It could rotate so you moved the thinner knob on top, the thicker prick below and adjusted the straps for comfort.

You grabbed the oil, smearing a generous amount on your tools, and a drizzle over Helené's butt and minge.

You positioned yourself standing behind her, fingering her puckered bud and slipping the lube into her cracks. Grasping her hips, you guided the phallus into her waiting pussy and ass simultaneously. She moaned and pushed back, encouraging you to thrust deeper. You did so, and I watched in rapture. My gorgeous wife fucking her boss was overloading my senses. Her breasts hung down, the nipples standing erect. Your boobs moving in sync with your penetrations.

You closed your eyes, clearly letting yourself go with the feeling of the toy inside you and her.

Even though you'd recently given me an amazing wank and swallowed my cum, I found myself masturbating eagerly to the sight before me.

As your rhythm intensified, Helené screamed, "I want that cock, make me your bitch, fuck me, fuck me. I'm yours!"

She had slid a hand to tease her bullet like clit and within moments jerked spasmodically, cumming for her fuck buddy.

As you held her to penetrate deep into her cunt, I spurted my load, wishing it could have been part of your game.

We both later shared our experiences, revelling in the mix of physical and visual stimuli. Your pleasures in being satisfied, and satisfying Helené, my voyeuristic thrills and the feeling of knowing those I was viewing were aware of me watching such a wanton act.

True to my promise, as we lay naked in bed I slid down to position myself between your legs.

"I think Helené is right," I muttered, "I do need to practice my oral skills..."

You murmured, "oh darling, I love you. I'm glad we can enjoy this without complications, jealousies or assumptions."

As I licked your labia, parting them with my tongue, I savoured your musk and drove my tongue deep into your pussy, lapping and probing.

"I love you too, my sexy wife," I whispered, continuing to please you. Working my teeth and tongue around your pierced clit, I used all of ability to bring you complete satisfaction. You eventually came, as I eagerly licked the juices, pushing my face into your cunt.

The next few days were, as Helené promised, not onerous. Although you and she did not spend every day in complete sexual congress, you both would talk intimately, occasionally caressing, maybe kissing only.

It seemed your duties were more really for companionship, and you were free to sunbathe, to shop, to do girlie things together.

She seemed content, never discussing it with me on the odd times only she and I were alone, such as me driving her around the area on her private visitations. I kept my discretion, we both, as husband and wife, continued to enjoy our own intimacy as ever, also reading and editing my journal which also gave us a thrill.

A journey.

After a week or so you sat down with me in our lounge after work and, looking slightly serious, said, "Helené has asked me to take a trip to Switzerland for her. It seems she has documents that need delivering to her bankers, as well as certain discreet tasks I am to undertake. She knows we don't like being apart, but she apologises and hopes you'll understand."

I frowned, "how do you feel about it?"

"I don't want to be apart from you either my darling, but she trusts me, and I can tell you she has a special reward for me. I can't go into detail love, I know you trust me and I assure you it'll be fine. She has organised flights and hotels, a full itinerary." You had an earnest look, so I knew you had good reason to accede to her request.

"How long will you be gone?"

You smiled, "about a week, there's a few important things for me to wait for."

I asked, "could we not go together?"

You shook your head, "she wants you to be around, she feels safe with you here. She also has a few jobs for you, apparently she's organising a special party in a couple of weeks' time and wants you to drive her to different places, pick up stuff."

As your voice trailed off, I grasped your hands and smiled, "of course love, I'm being selfish. You go and enjoy the travelling. Bring me back something to remind me of your trip."

With a coy smile you blushed, "I fully intend to my darling husband, I really do!"

The next day I drove you to the airport, a valise and your laptop bag your main luggage.

We agreed to keep in touch via Skype, and after a passionate embrace you left.

Having been apart for two months earlier in the year, we knew this would be a short interlude and we'd soon be in each other's arms.

Pool duties.

Helené kept me occupied over the couple of days; I'd drive her to appointments with friends and to restaurants and so on. I was happy to wait by the car whilst she conducted her affairs. I'd read, send you messages, but still ache for you every moment we were separated.

In my free time we'd catch up on Skype, talking saucily about what we'd do when you got back.

One evening, whilst chatting over the ether, you looked at me and made a request.

" Darling I had a chat with Helené, she misses my attention. She asked if it was OK for her to approach you to, erm, cover for me?"

I was intrigued, "are you saying what I think you are saying love?"

You smiled, "I know you've indulged me these last few weeks, letting me make love to another woman. I trust you and want you to know that I want you to have fun too. I'll leave it to you to decide where to take this, but all I ask is you tell me everything in detail. We have no secrets do we sweetheart?"

I grinned, "no secrets, I'll tell you all, but you know my fantasies with other women only include you being present?"

You nodded, "I understand. I love you and I trust you."

As we concluded our conversation, I ruminated about what lay ahead. In the time we'd been in Helené's company, although she seemed to revel in being watched by me, she'd never intimated that I should be part of her sexual activities.

The following day, assuming no instruction to take my mistress out in the car, I set to unclogging the pool filter, as it had become blocked by leaves and the contractor wasn't due for a few days.

I took the opportunity to swim in the pool, enjoying the cool water against my sun-tanned skin.

I was so focused on my duties, netting leaves and debris, that I hadn't realised Helené was now sitting on a lounger, clad only in a miniscule black bikini that barely hid her assets. Designer sunglasses covered her eyes.

She smiled as I surfaced, "I've brought you some iced tea, Dominic, won't you take a break and join me?"

I hauled myself out of the pool and dried my body with a towel, standing in front of her clad only in my damp shorts. I'd be the first to agree I'm no Chippendale, but I was reasonably fit, trim through the work we'd done elsewhere. I stood in front of her with all of the confidence I could muster.

She handed me a cool glass, moisture glistening on the tumbler.

I drank greedily, not realising my thirst, and sat on a lounger next to Helené, waiting for her to continue.

"You miss your Kate, don't you?"

"I do, Helené, I love her very much," I shrugged, as if there could be no other answer in my mind.

"That's so lovely," she continued, "I too miss her. I understand she passed on my request?"

"She did," I said, possibly too quickly, "we did discuss it. How can I please you ... mistress?"

I left the word hanging, giving her the opportunity to make her demands.

Helené smiled, paused, then added," I know you find me attractive, and I know it turns you on to watch Elaine and me. She recently told me you suck pussy like a lesbian. Care to prove it?"

With that she undid the ties on the side of her bikini bottom, lifted her ass, pulled the material and dropped it on the floor. She lay down and opened her legs.

"Do you want to fuck me too?" she demanded.

I approached, my member stiffening against the thin nylon between it and her beady gaze, as her eyes peered over the top of her glasses.

"Yes, I would, very much so," I retorted, kneeling to face her moist cunt, "but I'd only feel comfortable if Elaine was here, and she too was being pleasured. I'll enjoy giving you oral as I'm acting as my wife's stand in." I did follow such a serious statement up with a grin to keep the moment light.

Helené laughed, but not condescendingly.

"Elaine said you'd say that," she mused, "I didn't mean to test your loyalty to your beloved wife, by the way. I admire you for it."

Feeling that I had, despite her denial, passed a test of sorts, I placed my hands on her thighs and gently pushed them apart.

I kissed her inner legs, tasting her flesh. I couldn't help but think of you, but knowing I had your blessing I continued in my aim to please.

I breathed in her musky aroma, and teased the skin around her shaven pudenda. There was no denying she'd recently shaved, her skin smooth and lightly scented from moisturising cream.

Pushing my face into her sex, I teased her small labia; my activity bringing moans of pleasure, at least I was doing ok!

I flicked her twat and my tongue darted into her vagina, the heady musk filling my nostrils.

Altering position slightly, I slid first one finger, then two into her cunt. Using a come-hither motion, I set to stimulating her G spot, hoping to make her squirt. At the same time my teeth gently pulled at her clitoris. I'd seen it engorged and now felt the small, hard nub blossom under my teasing.

Alternatively licking, nibbling and pressing my face into her pussy, she bucked and squirmed.

I continued unabated, determined to satisfy her. She grabbed my hair, almost making me wince, as my oral ministrations succeeded as planned.

Within a few minutes she gasped out loud, "I'm cumming, oh it feels like I need to pee, ohh..."

She screamed, and a torrent of warm, clear pussy juice hit my face. I opened my mouth, greedily drinking her cum, savouring her gushes. Again, she bucked as more liquid squirted from her quim to soak my face. She pushed my head from her, the sensitivity kicking in. I caught my breath, and moved away slightly.

"Mmm... that was good, you have pleased your mistress. Now I want you to cum on me."

She had, to my mind, decided I was her toy, her plaything, to do her bidding. I was happy to acquiesce.

I stood and dropped my shorts, my penis now free to stand to attention, throbbing in eagerness.

As I grabbed my tool and started wanking, she undid her top, now naked below me.

"Squirt your cum on my tits, I know you want to!"

She wasn't mistaken. I developed a rhythm, enjoying her attention, and soon ejaculated over her boobs, my sperm coating her nipples and areolae.

Having shot my load, she sat up and gently licked the last drop of spunk from my glans, smiling wickedly.

With that she uttered, "Thank you manservant, you may go and clean up."

As I nodded and walked away, she called out, "tell Elaine everything in detail, and thank her. You do give head like a dyke!"

I grinned to myself and sauntered away.

Planning another journey.

That night I began to tell you all of what had transpired earlier, in graphic detail, during our Skype chat. You found it amusing, and quite a thrill, as did I, to compare the taste of a pussy we'd both shared. As we chatted I could hear a muffled buzzing.

You blushed, "well you can't expect me not to have a little pleasure too, can you?"

With that you tilted the screen to show a vibrator inserted into your gorgeous cunt. I continued to recount my tale and heard you moan with pleasure and cum with a squeal of delight.

"Oh darling," you sighed, "I love you and am glad you still honour me in your special way. Many men would be fucking her now, not talking to their wife!"

I laughed, "I too love you sweetheart, and me performing sex acts for her won't change that. What we have is, as you say, special. I can't wait to see you and on that note, I have something to tell you."

You smiled, eager for me to tell.

"Well," I continued, "Helené has told me I can drive up to you in the Bentley to pick you up and bring you back here. She said it's a reward for our services, and thinks you would rather travel by car, stopping off at a luxury hotel, than fly down. Would that be OK?"

"Oh wow! "you exclaimed, "that would be fantastic! Oh yes, please do, we can enjoy the drive, the scenery and mostly each other's company."

"Well that settles it, I leave here the day after tomorrow, and will see you the day after that. I love you and look forward to kissing you!"

Handyman skills are tested.

The next morning Helené approached me, whilst I was washing the cars. I particularly wanted the Bentley to be in tip top condition, rubbing leather cleaner into the sumptuous hide seats.

"I have one request for you, Dominic," she intoned.

"Yes mistress," I replied.

"When you have finished here and cleaned up, I have some small electrical work for you. I think you'll be up for the challenge. Come to my room later."

With her orders expressed, she turned and walked away, aware of my eyes on her ass. She was wearing matching satin lingerie, covered by a skimpy lace dress that did little to hide what was underneath.

I took my time with finishing my present task, thinking that it would do her no harm to wait. After all, she hadn't ordered me to do it immediately. Anyway, I doubted it could that essential, probably change a lightbulb, or put a plug on a lamp.

Oh, was I mistaken!

I had showered, put on clean shorts and t shirt, grabbed a small tool kit and sauntered to her boudoir.

I knocked and entered.

She sat on the bed, the same skimpy attire as earlier had gone, and she just had on a flimsy thong. She was fondling her tits, pinching her nipples hard to make them erect.

Beside her, scattered on the covers, were a number of sex toys, mostly still in boxes, or wrapping.

She pulled a helpless, doleful expression, and pouted, "I'm so useless with anything electrical. Will you show me how these work, I don't even know where the batteries go!"

I smiled and shook my head slightly, raising my eyebrows. She grinned and patted the bed, beckoning me to sit. I put the tool kit beside the bed and sat.

Like a kid on Christmas morning, she grabbed a box and pulled it open. She tipped the contents on the bed.

"Elaine told me you'd bought her ben-wa balls, love balls, so I wanted to try this!"

There was a bright pink egg, with a silken string attached. Beside it was a small handheld device, a remote I guessed.

"Please get it to work for me," she implored.

I deftly undid the remote and popped the two small watch type batteries inside. I opened the egg and put the battery in that too and having secured it again, I pressed the switch and the egg buzzed. I handed the remote to her.

"It seems to have a few different speeds," I intoned, "have fun with it! Do you want me to get the other... toys, working too mistress? "

She tilted her head to one side, almost coyly, "oh would you, please? That would be wonderful. I decided that since you and Elaine will be away for a few days I'll have to entertain myself!"

As she unwrapped, I put in the requisite batteries and soon the room was awash with buzzing, the vibrations palpable on the bed.

I scooped the wrappers up and headed for the door.

"I didn't dismiss you," she pouted, "I need you to help me test them properly!"

She deftly picked up the egg, switched it off, and offered it to me. As she did so she reached for the coconut oil, also thrusting it towards me. I dropped the rubbish in a bin and took them both. She lifted her bum and pulled her knickers down and spread her legs. Her left hand pressed to her pudenda and her fingers spread either side of her sex and she pulled her hood to reveal her stiffening clitoris to me.