An Iberian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too came, calling out, and having shot my load eventually withdrew from her, cum dripping from my cock.

You moved swiftly to suck the remaining jizz from my glans, then, nudging me aside, you proceeded to lap the rest of my salty ejaculate from her pussy. I took the egg remote from your hand and increased the intensity, watching your cunt drip with pleasure. As you sucked her twat you came again, and you both lay there, exhausted, but glowing.

The party.

The next few days were busy with preparations for the party. The lounge, adjacent to the pool, was transformed. In came extra seating and cushions, much of it ergonomically designed, it seemed to my devious mind, to allow easier coupling!

Additionally, there were benches and devices whose only purpose was shackle or tie up participants. There was also a seat, in front of which was a mechanical cock, a fuck machine, for those preferring their orifices to be penetrated by machines.

The evening of the soiree soon arrived. It seemed Helené's sexual demands on you had diminished, partly I mused, as a self-imposed abstinence, the anticipated activities the more exciting, her hunger left unsatisfied, to be satiated in an evening of sexual excesses.

We, on the other hand, saw no reason to prohibit ourselves from enjoying each other's bodies. As two people who love each other intensely, we still find pleasure in giving and receiving physical attention, whether kissing, caressing, touching or copulating. We love to make love to each other.

One condition you and Helené did impose was to prohibit me from seeing your outfits and judging by the gleam in your eyes it would be worth the wait! I was given what looked like a gladiatorial outfit to wear. it consisted of a toga like tunic underneath, with leather buckles, straps and adornments. Like Spartacus if it were re-released as a porn movie! You gently ribbed me over it, though I did note that it allowed unfettered access to my cock should the need arise. I suspect that was the mistress's intention all along and I hoped I'd be grateful for it!

As the appointed hour approached, guests started arriving. Those in casual attire, or carrying bags and hangers, were shown to a bedroom where they could change. Others came already dressed for the occasion, and were shown to the lounge/pool area where drinks were available. I did my best to maintain a blank expression for the latter group, however most of the outfits left little to the imagination, barely covering genitalia, and in some instances, not at all. There was a proliferation of leather, latex, PVC and metal adornments. Chains and piercings aplenty, as well as devices designed to prevent the user accessing said genitalia, as well as many that just looked very painful.

I handed out masks, different colours as decreed, each one with an animalistic design, covering just the eyes.

The evening was sultry, with a sea breeze providing light relief. The lounge was air conditioned so the comfort of the guests, particularly those in full bondage gear, was taken care of.

As the individuals chatted and drank, I watched the dynamics of the interaction between people. The masters, or mistresses, confident and controlling. Their subs, or slaves, many kneeling obediently, meek and acquiescent.

It seemed the etiquette was to wait until the hostess made her appearance before actual sexual or physical activities commenced, although clearly partnerships and requests were being planned and agreed upon beforehand.

As a kind of master of ceremonies, at an agreed hour, I announced to the throng, "Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce your host and Grande mistress, Helené."

Heads turned to the doorway of Helené's boudoir, expectancy in the air.

Out of the doorway you strolled, leash in hand, the other end affixed to a collar around Helené's neck. You were dressed in a red leather and lace basque, your breasts supported by a balconette, designed to reveal them in their full glory. Your nipples were exposed, jutting out with the support, looking gorgeous and succulent. Aside from the basque, you wore a matching crotchless thong and stilettoed ankle boots. In the other hand you had a red leather riding crop. Your red mask had a lioness design, giving you the look of a predatory hunter.

Helené was dressed in black, her mask a kittenish look, her outfit consisting of straps, criss-crossing her torso, the effect to give the appearance of her being bound. Her hands were tied behind her back and shackled to a leather collar that ran from her neck to the base of her spine. The base of the band was attached to a leather belt around her waist. Her breasts were also fully exposed, and her nipples were clamped, with small silver chains linking the clamps to her collar. She too wore stilettos, but these were sandals with straps that ran up to her knees, the thin leather stands wrapped tightly around her legs. To complete her submissive attire, she had a metal device, linked to the belt around her waist. From it a padlocked chain hung, connected to a chastity belt and a butt plug giving the keyholder complete control of her cunt and ass. I noticed a small silver key hanging from a chain around your neck.

A ripple of applause rang out, I caught your eye and you smiled seductively, clearly you were going to play the role of a dominatrix to the full. This entrance signalled the commencement of activity. Within a short while there were couples, and more, engaging in fellatio, fucking, spanking, mutual masturbation and exploration of the limits of pleasure and pain. The safe word for the night had been given as 'gleeful', at my suggestion, but there seemed little need for any intervention on my part as, even though some acts seemed painful, or degrading, there was no consternation on the faces of the sufferers. More like enjoyment.

You led your slave to a couple, a man and woman, and judging by the conversation, you agreed to let them use your pet. The woman was clearly the mistress. She too held a chain, but it was attached to a cock cage which held her slave's manhood, the device designed to prohibit him from fucking or wanking. I wandered closer to listen in to the exchange.

"How long has he had that on?" you inquired.

The woman, slim, not unattractive, but severe looking, replied, "I have kept it on him for the last week. Every day he has to watch me masturbate. When he gets an erection the cage gets painful, I am just deciding if I should let him out."

You smiled, perhaps your true sympathetic nature coming out.

"My bitch has a cunt that needs to be filled with spunk, at least twice, that would please me to watch. Perhaps," you continued, looking directly at the mistress, "you would like to use her mouth to please you in any way you see fit?"

The woman smiled at you, "that would be acceptable. We will abuse this slut."

With that you told Helené to lie on a dais nearby. You undid her chastity belt, and released her hands, she lay there with a look of anticipation. At the same time the woman undid his cock cage. He was naked and waited for instructions. The woman grabbed his stiff knob, causing him to wince.

"Fuck this bitch as her mistress instructed, you will cum in her."

He nodded wordlessly and, straddling Helené, he thrust his cock inside her. Almost immediately he came, the wait too much for him. I sympathised.

The woman then straddled Helené face, ordering the slut to lick her pussy, which the submissive did, with enthusiasm. Soon the woman began to moan, and as this ensued I was intrigued to see the man wank himself stiff again and commence fucking again. My sympathetic thoughts drifting away.

Leaving Helené to her eager suitors, you had wandered off to chat to a couple, both women, wearing pink masks. They were dressed identically, looking hot in latex underbust latex dresses, the rear cut away to expose their arses. They looked similar too, both blonde with blue eyes and a full mouth. One was older than the other, but both of them were very attractive.

As you chatted the older of the two, with your assent it seemed, was caressing your tits. This signalled her accomplice to kiss you fully on the mouth. You accepted her mouth willingly, and soon the three of you were caressing and kissing with lustful abandon.

You lay down and the older of the two kissed and nibbled your tits, whilst her colleague was liberally coating your cunt with lubricant, fingering you and teasing your labia and clit, tweaking the piercing to make you squirm with abandon.

As I watched you being pleasured by these debutante submissives, a woman was standing next to me, also watching the action. She wore a white mask with a bird motif. She was probably in her thirties, died red spiky hair. She was heavily tattooed, with multiple piercings, in her ears, nose, eyebrows and mouth. Her short vinyl skirt was lifted by tuile underskirts, giving her the appearance of a nightmarish ballerina, however she had a pleasant figure. Her small breasts were exposed to show her nipples, pierced of course.

As I processed this vision, she slid her hand to my cock, now erect beneath my toga.

As she caressed my prick, she spoke," do you think your wife knows that she is fucking a mother and daughter, would it horrify her, or make that lovely pussy even more wet than it is now?"

As she uttered these words, the scene had changed before us. You were still prone, the daughter and you joined with a double vibrating dildo, she straddling you, still teasing your clit, riding you.

Her mother, now straddling your face whilst you sucked her clit, was kissing her daughter with a passion that belied their relationship.

I laughed, "I'd best wait until she has finished to tell her!"

My co-conspirator continued, "apparently, they discovered the daughter's boyfriend was fucking them both, so instead of getting rid, they joined forces and found they share more than just genes!"

She ceased wanking me, to pull my hand to slip under her skirt, guiding my hand to her cunt.

"I saw you admiring my piercings, I have more than you see now."

I felt an array of jewellery in my fingers, and, for purely research purposes, asked if I could take a closer look!

She grinned, "oh I hoped you would!"

With that she sat on a raised seat, spread her legs and lifted her skirt.

As well as her hood being pierced, she had her labia bejewelled with multiple studs, rings and clips. Two of the piercings hanging from her labia had small weights on, pulling the skin down.

She then positioned herself and looked me in the eye.

"This will be an interesting experience for you so please fuck me."

As I slid my cock in I felt the cold metal a contrast to her warm pussy. It was an unusual sensation, the jewellery rubbing against my thrusting cock.

I took a moment to glance at you. You had changed position, now expertly licking out the younger woman, and as you knelt, her mother was inserting a lubed butt plug into you.

The visual stimulation of your pussy licking and anal insertion, coupled with the feeling of my engorged manhood in the punk princess, her metalwork offering strange new sensations, meant that it wasn't long before I came, filling her crack with my hot semen.

Satiated, I withdrew. She kept her legs apart and inserted her fingers into her cunt, rubbing my spunk in her fingertips and licking the juices off them. I saw my white fluid coat the piercings and smiled to myself.

I took a moment to get a drink, my new friend now moving on to other conquests. I surveyed the scene before me. There were so many activities, it was hard to take much of it in. A woman, bound to a bench, was being fucked by the mechanical cock, the large black knobbed phallus pumping furiously into her cunt, as she bucked and writhed. She came with a squirt of cum, soaking the device and the rubber matting, sensibly placed for such an event.

A man was being paddled and whipped by a couple, the welts looking sore, but he uttered no complaint, so I didn't intervene. The look of ecstasy on his face was proof positive that this was what he wanted.

In a plastic paddling pool, a young woman lay prone, naked and a green blindfold covered her eyes. In her pussy was a large dildo and she was slowly pushing it in and out. Another woman, red masked, in a PVC dress approached her. She lifted the dress up to reveal her bushy cunt. Kneeling over the submissive, she ordered, "I need to piss like a racehorse, drink it all down!"

With that she knelt over the girl and proceeded to pee over her face, aiming for her mouth. The supplicant eagerly drank the warm fluid, increasing the pace at which she fucked herself with the dildo. The golden shower continued, until the domme ceased. "Lick me clean, bitch," she demanded.

The recipient of her piss licked enthusiastically until the dominatrix was satisfied and moved away.

Your tryst with the ladies had by now run its course. You looked flushed, but excited. You sauntered over to me to kiss me passionately.

"I love you my darling wife," I murmured, in between kisses.

"And I love you too, sweetheart, my husband," you replied.

As we kissed a couple approached us, he in a red mask with a dragon outline, his slave's mask was of an aquatic design. He was tall, muscular and tanned. He held a chain and leashed to it was an oriental woman, young looking with jet black hair, slim build but with large breasts. Judging by the way they defied gravity, she too had seen cosmetic enhancement. She was dressed as a schoolgirl, or the Britney Spears, slutty version anyway. Pink blouse, tied at the bottom, a short tartan plaid skirt, knee high white socks and Hello Kitty sneakers.

The man smiled and spoke, "you must be Elaine, I have heard Helené talk of you. I have a proposal for you. I would like to offer Kim to service you, she has special talents. You may find it interesting!"

You smiled, "why not, let your pet do what you have trained her to do!"

With that you sat down, and Kim knelt before you. She kissed your thighs and worked her way up to your cunt. She kissed and licked, rubbing her face into your mound, getting you wet and turned on.

This continued for a while, the man and I watching intently.

"I'm not complaining," you announced, "this is wonderful, but not exactly unusual. I'm waiting for her party trick."

The man jerked Kim's lead and barked, "stand up you slut and lift your skirt!"

With that the Asian beauty lifted her skirt to reveal an erect penis.

You giggled, "oh, I see, that is different!"

You reached to the side to grab a condom, of which there had been plenty scattered around, and ripped the foil off. You rolled it over the transvestite's penis, and turned around to offer your cunt up.

As Kim positioned herself, her master had released his cock and positioned himself behind her. Lubricating himself he thrust his dick into her ass, as she thrust her cock into your pussy.

The man drove the pace, as he fucked Kim, so Kim fucked you. You squealed with pleasure, gripping the fabric of the seat, the sound of the two of them slapping flesh on flesh.

You glanced at me, and gestured for me to come near. By now my cock was rigid, watching them service you. I positioned my cock in front of you, you seized it and started sucking, licking and nibbling. You took it deep in your throat, gagging slightly.

Within moments we all four came, the man grunted as he ejaculated, Kim grimacing at the force of the penetration, but also cumming, filling the condom, and your twat, with spunk. As I squirted my load deep into your throat, you too orgasmed, your eyes lit up with carnal bliss.

I couldn't believe it, you dressed to kill, being spit roasted by your loving husband and a transvestite, who in turn was being butt fucked.

If I wasn't watching it and participating, I'd have sworn it was made up by a particularly depraved and sordid mind!