An Iberian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave up any pretence of ignorance and sat down again. I undid the top of the oil bottle and liberally poured it on her pussy, also coating her fingers and clitty. I also oiled the egg and gently slid it between her labia into her cunt so that only the string was now visible. I licked my fingers and she closed her eyes and murmured.

In her other hand she held the remote. With a click she set the egg buzzing again. She gasped as the muffled mechanism did its job. I sat there entranced at her wanton pleasure. I was sure the mere presence of me, my attentiveness, was as much a turn on as the egg buried in her pussy.

She gasped and ordered me to pick another toy.

I grabbed a small device that slid over my middle fingers. In my palm was now a small rabbit-eared vibrator. I worked out that my thumb could control the intensity, so I brought it to her clitty and slowly teased her with the vibrator. The device buzzed in my hand, changing pitch as I tested the settings.

She then handed me the egg controller, so in one hand I was teasing her rigid clit, the other was mastering the egg. She lay back allowing me to control her pleasure, and nodded occasionally when a setting gave particular enjoyment.

Her hand left her sex and grabbed a third device. She attached two silicone cups to her nipples. These cones were connected to a handheld device. As the device clicked into life the cups sucked her breasts to pull her nipples in tighter.

This was an amazing sight, yet I felt, pardon the pun, slightly remote. I too was an extension of these mechanical and electrical tools, my function to only give pleasure. But I stuck to the task!

Within minutes the combination of the toys had her bucking and writhing, her love juices soaking her legs, my hand and the sheets.

In her ecstatic state she lost control of her muscles and a gush of pee squirted out. With that my hand was soaked. The air was heady with muskiness, the blend of the sweet coconut oil, her sweat, her cum and pee, a scent that was animal in its baseness. I sensed my own masculine odour too.

Her orgasm coursed through her, not once, not twice but three times until she bade me stop.

Her forehead was damp with sweat, and as the breast pump lost its grip, the cups fell to reveal her engorged, reddened nipples, stiff and tender looking.

I dropped the remote and vibrator on the damp bedcovers and waited for her next demand.

Helené, after a minute or so, her breathing returning to normal, sat up and grinned.

"It seems I've made a bit of a mess, haven't I?" she muttered, with the baleful look of a kid caught in a naught act.

"As the sheets are soaked, it won't matter now." She stared at me and demanded, "take off your shorts and kneel over me."

I did as she asked, also removing my t shirt as it had been stained in the fluidic abandonment.

I straddled her, and she grasped my cock hard, proceeding to wank me with little consideration for my comfort. This was a woman just looking to get my spunk on her as quickly as possible. She wasn't disappointed. I shot my load on her face, it hit her eyes, her nose and she had opened her mouth to catch my cum.

As soon as I had ejaculated, she let go of my manhood and eased herself out from beneath me.

Without a word she headed off to the shower. I removed the toys, stripped the bed and headed towards the laundry, my mind awash with thoughts, not least of which was a feeling of being just a means to an end. Still, I mused, being a sex worker had its perks!

Reunion.

I had an early night, eager to get on the road the next morning. Before I retired, we'd chatted about our days and you were very interested in her toy collection. "Maybe we could add a few items to our own?" you mused, "I could do some online shopping whilst I wait for my husband!" We both laughed and bade each other goodnight.

The next morning, I got up at sunrise, grabbed my overnight bag and headed for the car. The motor purred into life and I headed out, the route on the sat-nav my guide. I drove at a quick, but reasoned pace, eager to see the love of my life, but also enjoying the warm air rushing over the cabriolet, the sunshine and stunning scenery. An overnight stop in France, an early night and then out on the road again.

Your hotel was in Geneva, close to the French border, so I reached it just after lunch, having called ahead to advise you of my ETA. I handed the keys to the valet on arrival and headed to the concierge. I was welcomed and told your room number. The clerk kindly rang your room to let you know I was on my way up. It was clearly a five-star establishment and the air of opulence hung like a velvet throw over the hotel.

Your door was ajar as I entered. I heard you call from an adjacent doorway, probably the bathroom, "won't be a second love, just getting myself pretty for you!"

"You're already pretty, my beautiful wife," I replied.

As you entered the room I gasped.

You stood before me in a sheer black negligée, underneath naked. You had applied make up, your lips cherry red, but it was your breasts that took my breath away.

They jutted out, proud, pushing the thin material, looking round, firm and a few cup sizes smaller than last time I looked!

You smiled coyly, "do you like them darling? Helené's ex has a clinic here. It was her treat. Please don't be angry?

I grinned, "how could I be angry? I know we'd talked about your having a breast reduction, I didn't expect to see how good it looks."

A look of relief crossed your face. I crossed the room to hug you gently and kiss your sweet silky lips with pure passion. We snogged for an age, just savouring the taste of each other, our tongues probing, lips squashing, until I held your arms and released our embrace. I stared down, amazed at these firm titties before me.

"So, come on then, explain!" I chortled.

We crossed to the bed and sat, facing each other, holding hands.

You began, "well I'd complimented Helené on hers, they look good, don't they?" I nodded, having ejaculated over them I now looked forward to doing the same to you!

"She offered to get mine done after I told her about how mine have been an issue for me since I was a teenager. She called her ex and told him in no uncertain terms to expect me and to do a wonderful job. He has, hasn't he?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Why the secrecy though?", I asked, "I'm amazed and so happy for you though."

You blushed slightly, "I did want to tell you, but Helené convinced me to surprise you. I think she was right perhaps?"

Any thoughts that crossed my mind as to why Helené had given so generously were pushed to one side. You beamed with happiness and were constantly looking down or checking yourself in the large mirrored doors on the closets.

"They look so good, can I touch?", I inquired. You nodded, but said, "be gentle, they're a little sensitive still. The bandages came off a couple of days ago. I've been massaging them in Bio-oil and applying marijuana oil extract on the scars."

I lifted your attire, and then cupped them ever so gently to see the faintest traces of white lines beneath each breast. You continued, "the surgeon advised me to use the oils, he says the scars will fade in time."

I quickly undressed and suggested, "I'll have a quick shower and freshen up. I see there's fizz chilling in that bucket. Your pour us a glass each and we'll snuggle in bed. I've missed you my precious wife. I love you!"

With that I headed to the bathroom, showered and dried myself.

As I came to the bed you had removed the negligée, the sheet atop your stomach, and your magnificent tits sitting proudly, drawing my gaze. I stiffened and hopped in beside you. We toasted each other and kissed tenderly. We then made love slowly, caressing each other and not wanting to rush this wonderful reunion. I faced you as you guided my rock-hard knob into your moist, sweet pussy.

I gently kissed your boobs, ever so slightly teasing with my tongue. I gazed into your eyes, knowing that you loved me, and I loved you, cosmetic surgery or not. This was no vanity on your behalf, but even so, the side effects were all the more welcome!

As my gentle thrusting continued, you moaned in delight. You even had the cheek to tell me that when the surgeon asked you what cup size you wanted, you told him they must still be big enough to allow my husband a tit wank! At such a thought we both felt our bodies climax, coming together in more ways than one!

We stayed together all night, ordering room service, just enjoying the feeling of being reunited. We would kiss and cuddle, tenderly playing with each other, losing ourselves into the bliss that true love brings.

A decision is made.

The next day we headed back down south, taking a different route than my previous one, as I wanted to show you parts of central Spain I'd visited many years ago.

After a lovely journey, an overnight stop again, we eventually got back to the villa. On our way down, we'd agreed that the last few weeks had been fun, and we were grateful to our Senorá for her gifts and generosity, but agreed to tell her we would be departing after her soiree. We'd independently come to the conclusion that Helené, for all of her generosity, had perhaps ulterior motives that, with a weaker relationship than ours, would cause problems. I'd told you that I was convinced she recorded all sexual activity within her property, and although neither of us were too bothered if she watched our love making, we did feel she has scant regard for our privacy, as her email snooping had proven.

You also had the inkling that she would like you to be more than an employee, her generosity and largesse a potential wedge that might affect the dynamic of our relationship.

Upon our return, Helené greeted us, you enthusiastically, me with reserve, but charm. We sat with her and told her of our plans to leave, and we were giving her notice. She took it well, albeit coolly. You told her how grateful you were for the operation, the clothes and the friendship she had shown, even offering to pay her back for the beautiful pert tits you had.

She smiled, "no my dear, that was a gift to you, without condition. I used my influence to help you, and your happiness, and I suspect your husband's, is more than recompense for me. I do hope in the time remaining we can continue our intimacy, as I'd love to get close to those magnificent tits!"

We all laughed, any tension evaporating.

We'd discussed this too, in the car, and agreed that after all, you did derive pleasure from her company, as did I, and it would be churlish to act in any other way.

Helené suggested we rest and join her for a drink after dinner. She told us she'd arranged to have food brought in from her taverna; by now we'd realised she owned it, and she'd dine alone, as was her wont. We could dine together and ask we bring some bottles and glasses to her boudoir later. Her reasoning was that she had arrangements for the forthcoming party she wanted to go over.

Threesome and party plans.

For drinks you put on a clingy dark green cocktail dress, cut to accentuate your new figure, still beautiful to me. We realised in your time away Helené had Juanita get her mother, a skilled seamstress, to adjust your dresses and tops to fit your lush boobs. The lady was clearly adept as you looked stunning. There were even new bra's, so your wardrobe was now tailored to perfection. A pair of sexy matching heels completed your ensemble.

I was dressed in a dark navy suit, cream cotton twill shirt and black loafers. As the house was air conditioned, the extra layer wasn't problematic for me. We checked ourselves in the mirror, complementing each other on how hot we looked.

On the way to Helené's room, I gathered a tray with glasses and two bottles of a late vintage Rioja.

We entered her boudoir and saw she was seated on a chaise longue, dressed in a cream silk blouse, almost see through, and a black leather pencil skirt, finished off with strappy heels. It was very evident she was bra-less.

You sat beside her, I acted as sommelier, passed the glasses and sat on a chair facing the two of you.

Helené raised her glass, swirling the dark liquid in the crystal container, and nodded to you.

"Salut, here's to you my sweet Elaine," then turning to me she demurred, "and to a very lucky man."

I nodded an assent, "you are too kind Helené, here's to a wonderful mistress. "

We drank, and she outlined the theme for the party.

"A number of my friends, and trusted associates, have occasional gatherings with an adult theme. We enjoy open, healthy sexual fun. It is my turn to act as host, and as such I chose the theme.

I have decided on BDSM, an evening of mastery and slavery, domination and submission. I enjoy the role play and am a switch."

"Pardon me, mistress, "I inquired, "what is a switch?"

She continued, "A switch will play the role of both mistress and submissive. I like to be dominated by women, preferring to be a domme to men."

I nodded, this revelation explaining aspects of her behaviour to us.

"It will be a masked ball," she explained, "different coloured masks for different roles.

Red will be worn by the master or mistress, green by the slave, or submissive. There are white masks for the voyeurs, or those who may wish to participate, but not play a particular role. We have a few initiates who are new and want to taste the world of submission. They will wear pink masks.

Outfits will made available for those having indicated their chosen role, if they have not provided their own attire. I have arranged for suitable equipment, for those wishing to enhance their experiences. We will cater to bondage, pain and other fetishes, as well as provide toys and other useful implements. There will be pharmaceutical aides too."

We looked at each other, no doubt both curious as to what to expect and what our roles would be.

Sensing our intrigue, Helené continued, "I shall be playing the role of a submissive and as such I need a mistress for the night. Elaine, my precious, will you consent to be my mistress, to use me as you see fit, and to offer me to those you deem worthy? "

You took a large gulp of wine, and smiled with such a wicked grin I knew you were relishing the idea.

"And what of my husband? Is he to be my slave too?" Your eyes lit up as you said it.

Helené responded, "Only if that's what you both want, but I had another role for him in mind."

Now my curiosity was killing me.

I cautiously inquired, "and what would that be?"

She stared at me intently, "he would make a good submissive, for me at least, but I think the two of you are equals, are you not? I wish him to wear the black mask."

"What does that symbolise?" you asked, before I could react.

"That means, dear mistress, he will act as the guardian, a referee who will oversee activities to ensure boundaries are not crossed. In this world, although I only dabble, there are those who live it day in day out. There are safe words that when uttered, mean the activity must stop. Too many people look down on our behaviour, but if it is managed, and thresholds are adhered to, no one gets hurt and everyone can enjoy their deepest desires."

"Well that makes sense," I intoned, "I get to watch and just make sure it is safe. Fine."

You interjected, "but can he join in? I'd want him to be having fun if I am!"

Helené laughed. "Of course he can, but only if someone approaches him, and asks he joins, or gets involved. He must at least be seen to be an impartial arbiter!"

My head was spinning with this, I'd read erotic literature that use these themes, but never thinking of myself in either a dominant, nor submissive role. As I enjoy watching, particularly when you are involved, it was ideal for me. I glanced at you, but you seemed distracted, almost elsewhere, your mind a whirl of suppressed fantasies maybe?

Helené broke your daydreaming, "we can deal with the finer details over the next few days. Elaine, I have some outfits in mind for you and would like your opinion. But tonight, I'd really like to see your wonderful new tits!"

We three laughed and encouraged, you stood up. Slowly you started to undress, sliding the gown from your shoulders seductively, glancing between me and Helené, revelling the attention you were getting. The dress slipped to the floor, you ran your hands over the exquisite lace trimmed bra that held those pearlescent orbs. Sliding your hands behind you unclipped the bra, slowly peeling the material away to reveal first one, then the other breast.

Helené gasped, and clapped, her eyes mesmerised by your tits, firm and jutting out provocatively, having arched your back to accentuate the pose. You continued to strip, relinquishing your matching briefs. You twirled around slowly and stood in front of Helené. She looked at you for encouragement, you nodded, and her hands slid to cup your magnificent tits. She gently fondled them as if they were gossamer, delighting in the feel, the size and shape. You tilted your head back and moaned slightly.

Then you opened your legs and made eye contact with Helené, glancing down to encourage her to look at your pussy. Between your now damp labia was a silken string. She needed no further encouragement and moved her head towards your cunt. With her teeth she grasped the cord and slowly moved her head back. First one ball, gleaming purple and wet, came out, then the other. You jerked involuntary as the love balls passed your labia.

She dropped the balls to the seat and nestled her face in your twat. You lifted one leg up to rest on the seat, grasping her raven locks, to guide her into your sex. She licked and sucked noisily, her teeth tapping occasionally on your pierced hood, her tongue licking your clitoris into rigidity.

As you shuddered with delight, I stared in wonder. I removed my jacket, and adjusted my position as my cock was now pushing the trousers in response to the sight and smell of her servicing your cunt. I stood up and cupped my hands around you to hold your breasts. I teased your nipples slightly, but you gave no indication of pain or discomfort. With a jerk you came, smearing Helené's face with your warm scented juices.

Satiated, you moved from her and lifted her up by her hand. You kissed, lapping up the cum from her face.

Helené then took a step to the side and removed her clothes too. You turned to me, kissing me, sharing your cunt liquor with me and undid my shirt. You then released my bulging manhood from my trousers, which I removed along with my shoes.

By now Helené was lying naked on the bed, her legs apart. You led me by my cock and positioned me facing her. You pulled my snake to her pussy, guiding it into her. She gasped, I moaned, and I moved down to suck greedily at her nipples, the small dark buds stiff under my mouth.

I slowly eased my cock in and out, building a rhythm to plunge deep into her minge, then almost withdraw.

"I knew you wanted to fuck me," she called out. "Oh keep going, I so want to cum!"

You had now moved to one side and had removed the vibrating egg from the drawer and had inserted it into your cunt. The remote buzzed into life, causing waves of bliss to roll over you.

Next you slipped the hand-held rabbit on, also switching it on, and began to massage your clit.

I kept glancing at you, enjoying both my fucking and the sight of you; pert firm breasts jutting out, your nipples aroused, the dexterity with which you were masturbating, the pleasure evident on your face.

You watched us intently, altering the vibrations to find a setting that made your eyes roll back, making you go weak at the knees and forcing you to lie on the bed, next to Helené.

Waves of orgiastic joy ran over your face; Helené bucked, squirmed and squealed as the orgasm hit her.