An Improbable Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers

She was pretty big and I knew uncomfortable. "Are you sure about this Mary? I don't want to hurt you in any way."

"I'll get on my hands and knees and put a couple pillows under my belly for support. You have to take me from behind my big butt. Dallas, I want to make tender love with you because I've grown to love you and I don't want to lose you." Wow, that was a revelation. I felt my heart melting.

We got undressed and I went and got a couple of towels and wash cloths. I got on the bed behind Mary and slowly pushed my cock in to her. I heard her moan and say how good it felt. She kept moaning and sort of purring for a good ten minutes when I felt Mary having a huge orgasm as screamed out "I love you Dallas" again and again. I wasn't sure if it was passion or if she was really meaning it. I pushed my cock hard into her. I felt her pussy spasm and didn't pull out 'til it stopped. We were both spent and collapsed on the bed in a warm embrace.

Finally, she got up slowly and went into the bathroom. I had a glass of iced tea for her when she came out.

"Mary, I know our emotions are running high because of the baby. We'll see how things settle down after the baby's birth. Have you decided what you want to name her?" Everyone we knew was throwing out different names but I wanted Mary to name our baby. She told me she had a couple ideas and would tell me at the baby's birth.

It was only a few days later that I got a call in the middle of the week from Mrs. Jacobs. She told me she was taking Mary to the hospital for the delivery. I had arranged with my supervisor to be able to leave to be a t the birth. I let him know Mary was in labor and he said, "why are you still standing here. I watched my wife deliver our four kids and it is a tremendous experience."

I called my mom to let her know about the baby coming. When I got to the hospital Mary was already in the birthing room. It was also used as the waiting/visiting room until the delivery started. Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs (Marsha and Roger) were there as well as my mom and dad. Mom said Donna, Kim and Beth would come after the baby was born.

Roger asked me about my job and how I liked it. I had never really talked to him, although I had talked with his wife, Marsha, a number of times. He asked me if my company provided me with health insurance. I told him that since I had passed my six-month probationary period three months before and registered her, we had full coverage for the baby from the minute of her birth. Of course, since Mary and I weren't married and she was a full-time student I assumed she would still be covered on her parents' insurance.

Just then, after checking Mary's progress, the nurse asked everyone to please go into the lounge, except those who would be present for the birth. Those leaving would be notified when the baby was born. The dads, because of the exposure of a mother's body during the birth were the only ones to leave. Mary's mom and my mom stayed and of course I stayed but was a nervous wreck.

I had no idea what to say. I had tears in my eyes crying for Mary as the birth pangs increased as the birth neared. I hated to see her in pain. She grabbed hold of my hand so hard that it began to hurt. After about twenty minutes later Mary screamed out and was told to push harder. Finally, the doctor said, "Here she comes!" and we could see the dark wet hair of the baby's head. Soon she was free of the womb and they had me cut the cord. I have to say the baby looked a real mess. I looked up at the doctor and she just smiled and said, "they all look that way till 'we clean them up'".

A nurse took the baby away to clean her up and then brought her back all warm in a sleeper and wrapped in a blanket. I was surprised when the nurse handed her to me. I looked over at a smiling Mary and asked our daughter's name.

"Angelina Marie Mason, if it's alright with you."

I really smiled then and said "I can nickname her angel because she is one."

After a minute or two I handed her to Mary and went out to tell everyone. By then Donna, Kim and Beth were there along with the dads. I also saw another guy there. He introduced himself as Brad. Mary's big brother whom I had never met.

They all headed in to see the newest member of the family. The nurse pulled me aside and I signed the birth certificate. I was now Angel's registered biological father. She then surprised me when she said, "We usually hand the baby to the mother first, but Mary told me she wanted you to hold her first." I wondered what it all meant?

After she returned home, she let the university know Angelina had been born. She had arranged that she could finish her last two weeks of the semester by computer. She told them that I would pick up her assignments and tests and drop off her assignments and tests on my way to work. It worked out fine and it was only for the two weeks. I stopped by every morning to see Mary and Angel. I only stayed for about an hour before dropping off her materials and picking up any new things before going to work.

A pattern developed for us and our life style for the next a couple of months didn't allow us just time for us. I didn't take the baby to stay at my house for the first couple of months. I did take her to see my parents at least once a week. My problem was every day when I left Mary and Angel I felt alone. I wanted my family to be with me. Mary noticed that something seemed to be wrong. "What is it Dallas? You don't seem as happy as you used to. Did I do something to upset you?"

"I miss you and Angel all the time. I feel sad every day that I leave here. I want my family to be with me."

"Dallas, officially we're not even going steady. I thought we were doing pretty good. Would you want me to bring Angel to your apartment Saturday?"

Of course, and we arranged it.

On the way to work I felt very confused. I felt I was getting mixed messages. On the one hand she always seemed glad to be with me and seemed very sensitive to my feelings, but it was like at the same time she was also keeping me at arm's length. The "not even going steady" comment cut me deeply. In my confusion and hurt I didn't even know how to discuss it with her.

Mary came over with Angel on Saturday and we played with her toys and I fed her and even changed her. It was so nice them both being there. I asked Mary if we could do it more often. She laughed and said we'll see. "There's something I want to tell you. Just so you know the doctor gave me the ok to have sex again. You'll have to wear a condom, though. I won't be back on the pill and protected till my next period. I told my mom that I would be staying over at your apartment with Angel tonight. She didn't look overly happy but said she understood."

We had sex just like we'd regularly been since the prom, though this was the first time since the birth of Angel. Somewhere along the way it was no longer 'just sex' but turned into a deep expression of our growing love. I'm not quite sure when but I knew my feeling toward Mary had fully turned to love. After making love it felt so good to cuddle up to her and hold her in my arms,

The next morning, after we cleaned up, we fed Angel. I even made an omelet and toast for Mary and myself. I asked her why she was determined on finishing the two year degree. She told me it was for her parents and of course for her. She said that her dad ran a loan office and if she got the two-year business degree, he would hire her to be his 'personal assistant'. It would be a good paying position. She reminded me that she had one more semester to finish her first year.

I asked her if she wanted to marry me and she had tears in her eyes. "Dallas, I love you and want to marry you. The time just isn't right. Maybe after I graduate, we'll see if we're still meant for each other. Believe me, I want you as bad as you want me. I know we can make it."

After she left, I again felt overwhelmed with doubts. She said she loved me and really wanted us to be sexually active, but was not even sure we would be together in 18 months, it seemed she was not sure we were meant for each other.

Time went on and Mary finished her first year. Then the holidays came and we celebrated at both her house or my parent's house. Of course, Angel was always the center of attention at both houses. Whenever we wanted to go out alone, we had a lot of volunteer baby sitters.

One weekend I took Mary, Kim and Beth to Cedar Point amusement park located halfway between Cleveland and Toledo in Ohio. It is a beautiful setting in Lake Eire. My oldest sister Donna watched Angel for us. We kind of needed the getaway.

Mary started taking exercise classes, going three days a week. She said she wanted to get rid of the baby fat. I told her she didn't look fat and she said not when she was dressed but undressed, 'ugh'.

Mary was part way through her second year of college when she told me she was being bothered by a couple of guys in her class. She told me she would tell me if things were getting out of hand. I decided to meet her in the cafeteria at lunch time and there were two guys were bothering her.

"Is everything all right Mary? Are these to assholes bothering you?"

One asshole stood up and told me to get lost if I knew what was good for me. I kicked him behind his knee with one of my steel toed boots. He went down like a ton of bricks. I quickly put my foot on his throat. I knew he could hardly breathe. "You son of a bitch," I growled, "you keep away from my fiancé or the next time I won't be so easy on you."

I looked at his friend who had backed away for his chair and asked him if he wanted some of me, too. He shook his head no. I then took my foot off his friend's throat and he helped him up. Right then two large men came in and asked what was going on. Those two idiots said that I came in and interfered with a conversation they were having with the girl.

The guys looked at me and said, "Hey, Tex, how the hell are you." Then they looked at Mary and said, "damn Mary you're as pretty as ever, How's the baby. I bet she's as cute as her mother."

Mary said hi to Zack and Jim. They were two football players that were good friends of mine in high school. They looked at these two guys who were bothering Mary and told them that messing with me was a big mistake and if they ever messed around with Mary again and I wasn't around that they would have my back. The two guys, now looking a bit scared, apologized to Mary and quickly left.

I thanked my old friends and told them I felt better now that I knew that they attended the school. They sat down and had lunch with us. Later Mary did tell me the two guys never approached her again.

We set it up that Mary would spend every other Saturday night with me and Angel. It was my favorite night of the fortnight.

When Mary had one semester to go before graduating, I asked Mary and her parents along with my parents out to dinner at the Olive Garden restaurant in town, for a special meal. I also arranged with Donna to watch Angel.

When Mary arrived with her parents, I pulled out a chair for Mary and seated her, trying to show off my best manners. After we had all ordered Mary asked me if the dinner was for a special reason.

"Mary I've asked everyone here so I can formally ask you to become my wife. I figure we can be engaged while you finish working to get your diploma and then we can be married shortly after graduation. I realize that I'm still a young guy but I have shown that I am a responsible adult who can take care of his family and that I love Angelina and am a good father for her. I had never thought that we would ever date, but once we started dating and I really got to know you, I slowly fell in love with you. Now that love and commitment to you is strong. I always feel we truly are at our best when we're together. I want to take care of both of you forever.

"I realize we still have a lot to learn but as long as we have trust and keep the communication between us honest, open and strong I know we can have a wonderful life as a family. All I need now is an answer from you. Do you love me enough to marry me or do you want to keep going on as we have been? You know that I'll always be a good father to Angelina."

To be continued!

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers