An Improbable Series of Quickies Ch. 06

Story Info
The Uninvited Guest.
2.9k words
4.67
5.6k
10
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

The other stories I have written in the Group Sex category have taken weeks even months to craft. This series came about out of a desire to produce a work quickly. There are (hopefully) going to be nine chapters in this 'Quickie' series, if they were included in a single work it would make the most implausible reading. I'm hoping that by splitting it over nine separate short stories it will be more fun and only improbable.

Constructive feedback and comments are always most welcome.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

I looked down at what Beth had placed into my hand. She had thought to add her panties to Elaine's, my mind reeled, not so much from what had happened this evening, more from the knowledge that I had truly given that young woman a chance to live her life to the full. I hoped that she would embrace the opportunity, I felt that she would.

However, right here, right now, I was completely fucked, literally and figuratively. I tugged back the impossibly tight bed clothes and crawled into bed. Briefly the thought crossed my mind to call my... wife... oh well.

When staying in hotels it has always been my convention to sleep wearing my shorts. At home I always sleep naked, but in hotels I want some kind of protection in case I get up in the night and take a wrong turn and end up naked with no where to go. It had never happened once, but hey, I'm not taking any chances!

Sleep came quickly.

I woke abruptly.

It was just after midnight and the door to my room was rattling. I stared at it for a moment wondering what on earth was happening, then there was a sharp bang like it had been kicked and I could hear someone cursing. I got up and approaching the door, with some trepidation I looked through the peephole. A woman was bent down waving her card key at the lock, "Fucking open you bastard! She was clearly worse for wear and in a foul mood. I thought it best to alert her to her mistake before the whole hotel was woken.

I opened the door and sheltered behind it, before I could say anything she shot in. "About fucking time. Couldn't you hear me banging you fucking bastard!" She disappeared into the room swearing like a trooper. I closed the door and watched, clearly this storm needed time to blow over. "What were you fucking thinking?!?" My eyes were accustomed to the dark and I could make out her movements with the meager light filtering in through the curtains. She stomped over to the desk and dumped her card key and purse. "I can't believe you did that to me... to us, you stupid fucking idiot. I don't even want to look at you and you can fucking forget touching me tonight!! She kicked her shoes off. "Why aren't you saying anything? No! Forget that, don't say a word, there isn't a fucking word you can say to me right now, fuck, bloody zip." She struggled with her skirt zip for a moment and then freeing it she tossed her skirt across the room. "I've just spent the last fucking hour trying to calm Carl down and Leah's in pieces, because you are a twat!" She pulled her top off and threw it into the room somewhere. "Of all the fucked up things, after everything we talked about," she took off her bra and flung it across the room, this was becoming comical, "you go and do that. God I'm so pissed with you right now!"

She stomped into the bathroom and flicked the light on, I could see much more clearly now and I waited somewhat eagerly. The verbal barrage continued from inside the bathroom, "I mean what the fuck were you thinking, were you even thinking? Jesus, did you honestly think you'd get away with it? Oh for fuck's sake, where's my fucking toothbrush?!" There was a short pause, "What the fuck is all this stuff?" There was a longer pause this time and then in a much, much quieter voice, "Oh shit."

The anticipation was unbearable, slowly her head appeared around the bathroom door. "Hello," I said cheerfully, "my name's Paul, what's yours?"

Her head disappeared inside the bathroom again. "Fuck!"

I picked up the bath robe from the bed and briefly allowed myself to recall the love making with Beth the previous evening. I walked up to the bathroom door and offered the bath robe up, "Would you like this?"

Her hand appeared slowly and she took the robe. "Thank you." She said softly. Her voice was quite pretty when not raised to full volume. A few moments later she stepped out of the bathroom, "I'm so, so sorry."

I instantly recognized her from the group of friends that I saw in the bar. It was her partner who was flirting with the other lady. I had a fairly good idea what this was all about. "Which bit are you sorry for... errr... " I waggled a hand at her enquiringly.

"Suzie."

I smiled, "Which bit are you sorry for Suzie?"

"Well, all of it really. I could have sworn that this was room 924..."

"824"

"Ahh, I see... I'd better get going." she started to look around for her clothes.

"Suzie, it's quite all right, in fact I'm grateful that this has happened."

She looked slightly shocked, "Why on earth would you be grateful?" She had picked up her skirt and top and was scanning the room for her bra.

I pointed to it on the light shade in the corner of the room, "Because by your coming here by mistake, you've prevented a rather nasty confrontation with your partner."

"Husband, and he's still getting a nasty confrontation!" She started to look angry again and her voice rose an octave or two. "Look, I've got to go, OK!"

I moved to the side of the bed freeing her path to the door. "Of course Suzie, I don't want to detain you, but please know, I'm completely harmless."

She looked embarrassed and her shoulders dropped, "Look, I'm sorry, for bothering you," her voice reduced in volume a bit, "but I have to go," she was collapsing emotionally as I watched, "I need to... I have to... oh shit!" She began to cry, softly at first and then a full flood.

I crossed the room to where she was standing and placed a hand on her arm. She looked up at me tears flooding down her face, "It's OK Suzie, I understand, I really do." She sobbed some more and flung her arms around me. I held her tightly until the sobbing began to subside.

After a few minutes she calmed down and as she began to rub her hands up and down my back it suddenly dawned on me that I was only wearing my shorts. Instantly my penis recognized the situation and started to get interested. I released her from my embrace and stepped back a couple of paces. "Thank you." She whimpered softly.

"What for?" I said, desperately trying to take my mind off the growing problem in my shorts.

She sniffed and blew her nose on some tissues that she'd grabbed off the desk, "For being so kind and understanding." Her eyes opened slightly as she saw the bulge in my shorts.

"I'm guessing that this whole situation has something to do with the lady with the long blonde hair?"

"What? How do you know that?"

"I saw you in the bar with your friends and the lady with the long blonde hair..."

"Leah."

"Was flirting with... your husband. Didn't you notice?"

"Well no, not really. We've all been friends for a long time and we do tend to flirt with each other from time to time... well quite a lot really, but it never actually... none of us ever, did anything, until now."

"I saw them in the restaurant too, when they turned up late for dinner."

"Blimey, were you stalking us?!" She laughed and blew her nose again.

"No, I just got lucky being in the right place at the right time to see you." She glanced down at my shorts again and my penis responded to the attention.

She dragged her eyes up to mine again, "Well, it all went tits up tonight."

"How did the news get out?"

"Leah, was guilt ridden and told me, Carl overheard and boom!"

"Oh dear!"

"Yes, and you want to know what the really stupid thing is?"

I nodded, "OK."

"Well, as I said, we've been friends for a long time and we've talked about... you know...swapping partners, but we've never actually done it. Leah's been my best friend forever and I knew we would do it, but it had to be together not some sordid quickie."

I winced a bit inwardly, "Quickies can be fun too though, right?"

She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "Yes, I suppose so, it's just that..."

"I know, the wrong place and the wrong time."

"Yes."

"Is Carl really mad?"

"He was but he doesn't have any right to be."

"How so?"

"When he found out he was furious, obviously, but I only had to remind him that he'd tried it on with me a few times and he calmed down. I mean, we've had several opportunities when we could have had sex, but we didn't... well, I didn't he would have."

"So, how does that leave you and your best friend?"

Just then her phone rang. "That will be him," she let it ring out, "we'll be fine. I'll talk to her tomorrow... today and it'll be OK, as long as she didn't enjoy it too much!" She laughed and glanced down at my shorts again which was unfortunate as I was just beginning to regain control.

I studied her face, "You don't seem to be comfortable knowing it will be OK."

She sighed, "It's going to get complicated now."

"How so?"

"Well, my husband has shagged Leah so now Carl will feel that he has the right to have me."

"Which he doesn't."

"No, he doesn't, but he'll think he does and, well... " she looked guilty, "I've always hoped that we would, you know, swap. Added to that my husband has now got what he wanted and if it all blows over, he'll want it again."

"So you could end up being the spoil sport."

"Exactly, if I say no, it's definitely not happening then it will be my fault, if I say it's OK, then my fucking husband gets away with making me feel like shit." Righteous anger started to build up inside her, "I want him to know what it feels like and just giving him a tongue lashing won't do it. I want him to remember what it feels like for ever."

"Well... I can only see one way forward."

"You can?" She looked hopeful and the anger seemed to be ebbing away.

"You'll have to go and have sex with Carl behind your husband's back."

Her shoulders dropped, "But then they both get what they want and it won't be enough to make my husband understand, it won't hit him hard enough."

She was right, it had to be something unexpected, something that would catch him off guard, "I think you're right, it's a difficult one."

"Are you here on business?"

That was a change of tack I wasn't expecting, "Yes, I travel a lot for work."

The look on her face had mellowed considerably, "It must be a lonely life?"

"It can be, sometimes, yes."

She studied my face, "Maybe, we can... help... each other?"

Her breathing had increased slightly and she looked flushed, slowly, she untied the robe and let it fall open giving me a tantalizing glimpse of her breasts. She looked

down at the growing bulge in my shorts and then pulled the robe away exposing her right breast. "Suzie, are you suggesting that we..."

She took a step closer to me and shrugged the robe off, "What do you think?" She held her arms up and wiggled from side to side which made her breasts move in the most delightful way.

Her breathing was getting much faster now and her initial embarrassment at revealing her nakedness gave way to a look of lust as she stared at my erection pressing firmly against my shorts, straining to be released. "Suzie, I... are you sure this is a good idea?" She took another step towards me and reaching out a tentative hand she stroked my cock, she looked up and nodded, "I just that I don't want you to add guilt to everything you're already feeling."

She pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, "It's the only way I can think of to let him know how it feels. I don't want to leave him and I want us to do the things we talked about. I... right now, I want to have sex," she looked at the bulge in my shorts again, "Do you want to have sex with me?"

Before I could say anything, she firmly grasped my erection, her hand sent excitement coursing through my body, "Oh my god yes, I want to have sex with you?"

She pulled my shorts away from my erection and pushed them down, "I want you to fuck me" she hissed the words out as her hands slowly stroked my cock, "your cock feels so hard, I want it inside me," she kissed and sucked my nipples, "I want your cum in me, I want to cum on you and feel your cum fill my pussy," her breathing was hard and ragged, "oh fuck, I'm so wet, I need fucking, fuck me now!"

She threw herself onto the bed and opened her legs wide I wasted no time and positioned myself at her opening and I pushed inside her and began to fuck her hard and fast. "You want my cum Suzie?"

"Fuck yes! Ahhh, fuck, I want your cum, oh god that feels so good!" Her phone began ringing again as I pounded into her. "Oh yes, that's so good, oh yes, I'm... oh god.. I'm... it's so... fuck yes!" Her back arched as her orgasm ripped through her body, I lifted her legs up and continued to pound into her drenched pussy as hard and as deep as I could. Oh fuck, ahhh, fuck, what are you doing to me, fuck, oh yes, don't stop, keep doing that, don't stop.. don't... stop... oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck ahhhh yes!"

I slowed the pace and then pulled out of her, she started to complain, "Don't worry, I'll fuck you some more after I've eaten you." Her pussy lips were puffy and swollen from the battering and her clit was engorged, I sucked it into my mouth eagerly, and positioned my middle finger inside her on her G-Spot, "Cum for me Suzie, I want to drink your honey!"

The assault on her clit and G-Spot was intense and her orgasms started to join up into one relentless climax, "Fuck, fuck.. can't stop... oh fuck...cumming, oh, fuck yes... suck my clit...fuck... again... oh shit... ahhh god my clit... oh fuck, fuck... again, here it comes... again... ahhh, oh god." She grasped my shoulders and pushed, I released her clit, "Fuck, I've cum so much... your turn... lie down."

I lay next to her as she wearily climbed up on top of me, "Suzie, you're amazing, you taste so good."

She settled down onto my cock and sat still for a few moments gathering her strength, "Thank you, that was great... fuck, it was incredible!" She started to slide up and down on me long, slow deep strokes that felt sublime, "I want you to cum in me, squeeze my tits... mmm that's good, oh yes, your cock is so hard, mmm.. ahhh... harder, oh fuck, that's good, yes, oh god, so hard," each stroke made a glorious squelching sound, "oh yes, that's just... right, oh fuck... I... oh fuck," her pussy started to contract on my cock and I felt the inevitable surge of tension being released from my balls, "oh fuck, I'm... oh shit your cock, is... so... oh my god, fuck!" I flooded her soaked pussy with my cum just as her phone started to ring again.

She collapsed on to me and I hugged her gently. Slowly our breathing returned to normal and she sat up, "How do you feel?" I asked with more than a hint of worry.

"Fucked!" She laughed and wriggled on my softening penis. "I feel OK, it will be an interesting conversation with my husband, but at least we will be on equal terms now." She leaned forward and kissed me, "Thank you."

She climbed off me and reluctantly reclaimed her clothes. "I hope everything goes well for you Suzie." I really did hope she would be OK, but obviously there was no way I would ever know for sure.

She smiled, "Thank you." She picked up her panties and stared at them for a moment, "I think I'll leave these off, part of the story he'll get, would you like them?"

She offered them to me and I took them from her hand, "Thank you Suzie, good luck."

She opened the door and just before departing she turned to look at me, "That was one fantastic shag, I guess quickies can be fun after all." She blew me a kiss and closed the door behind her.

I looked at the panties in my hand and slumped back onto the bed. What a night!

--------------------------------------

To be continued.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers