An Improbable Series of Quickies Ch. 07

Story Info
The Room Attendant.
3k words
4.65
3.4k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

The other stories I have written in the Group Sex category have taken weeks even months to craft. This series came about out of a desire to produce a work quickly. There are (hopefully) going to be nine chapters in this 'Quickie' series, if they were included in a single work it would make the most implausible reading. I'm hoping that by splitting it over nine separate short stories it will be more fun and only improbable.

Constructive feedback and comments are always most welcome.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

The next morning I woke up slowly. It took me a few moments to get my bearings, but then I lay in bed and recalled the events of the last couple of days. I got to Suzie and a pang of fear gripped me, I really hope that things work out OK for her.

However, life goes on, I was flying home later this afternoon and I wanted to make the most of the beautiful weather. Beth said that Hyde park had been her go to destination so I figured I'd go there too, I had plenty of time. I checked my laptop for emails, there were plenty, but one from Annabelle jumped out at me. She said that she'd spoken to her father about a new potential employee for his firm. She was excited and demanded to know details. I tapped back a quick message promising to seek her out on my return. I like Annabelle, she's just like her dad, friendly and with a heart of gold.

I made myself a coffee and watched the planes for a while then I realized that I was really hungry and breakfast was calling. I started to shrug off the robe when I heard a light knocking at the door. Doing the robe up again, I opened the door, it was Suzie! She had a big grin on her face and I opened the door wide to let her in. "Suzie, how are you, is everything OK?"

She threw herself at me and hugged me tightly, "Yes Paul, it's all OK, I knew you'd be worried so I had to come and let you know. I've only got a few minutes though. I pretended I'd forgotten something and had to go back to the room, the rest have gone down for breakfast."

She released her grip on me, "So tell me, quickly how did your husband take the news?"

She grinned, a big toothy grin, "He was totally, utterly shocked obviously! I told him, very calmly, that he had fucked up big style and the only way I could think of to make him understand was to have sex with a stranger. So I did and I told him that I really enjoyed it. That wasn't a lie, I really did enjoy it!" A cheeky look spread across her face and she glanced at her watch, "I wonder if we have time to..." she weaved a hand inside my robe and clutched my semi hard penis which responded immediately to her touch. "Oh god, I'd love to have you make me cum like that again," she rubbed my now hard cock some more and groaned, "but we can't, sorry" she pulled her hand away, "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that things will be fine and I strongly suspect that Carl will get his way with me soon. I hope he's as good as you." She reached up and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Thank you Paul, thank you so much, for everything. I've got to go."

She hugged me again and then opened the door, "Goodbye Suzie." I said with genuine regret. She scanned the corridor and then left.

I got dressed and headed down for breakfast as I walked through the foyer I heard my name being called. There was a group of British Airways cabin crew at the end of the foyer and from among their ranks Beth came running out to greet me.

She looked totally radiant and she threw herself into my arms, I could get used to this! "I'm so glad I've seen you," she hugged me tightly and then planted a long lingering kiss on my lips. The excitement in her eyes was there to be seen, "I spoke to Bill for over two hours last night, he sounds absolutely adorable."

"He is, you'll love him."

"I think I already do! I'm going to take two weeks vacation and go out to stay with him. He's going to show me the business and then we can decide if it's right for both of us," she did a little happy dance, "but I already know it will be, I'll get to fly a helicopter through the Grand Canyon Paul, imagine that!!"

"That's fantastic news Beth, I'm so pleased for you." I glanced over her shoulder, her colleagues were staring and whispering to each other. "You're being watched you know?"

She shot a glance at them, "I honestly don't care, I've done nothing wrong and I'm so very happy. I spoke to mum and dad this morning and they both think it's an opportunity way too good to pass up. They'll miss me of course, but I'll be able to keep in touch and visit."

"That's the spirit Beth."

She hugged me tightly again and whispered into my ear, "Thank you so much. I can't wait until I see you again. Do you remember what I said I wanted?"

"Yes," I whispered back, "you want me to fuck your brains out."

She laughed loudly, "Yes, I do!" Staring into my eyes she looked the embodiment of youth, she kissed me again a long, lingering, delicate kiss that made my knees go weak. "Promise me you'll come and visit as soon as you can?"

"I promise. Say hi to Bill for me."

"I will." She turned away and trotted back to her group who were all over her with questions, she was most definitely the center of attention. She turned to me and waved, I waved back and headed off to the restaurant.

Breakfast is a good time to people watch and I chose a table in a corner that gave me a good view. Almost immediately I saw Suzie and her group of friends. There was clearly tension among them, but she looked calm and relaxed, her husband looked like a sack of shit. Suzie and I made eye contact a couple of times and each time a faint smile flickered across her lips.

I headed back to my room trying to focus on the prospect of a day off in the summer sun. I decided a shower was in order after which I set about retrieving my possessions. I had more than when I left home and I took the opportunity to lay my collection of lingerie out on the bed, what a sight! I wandered back into the bathroom, just as there was a knock at the door and I heard someone shout 'room service'.

I opened the door, "Hello, I'm running a bit late," I said clocking the name badge, "is that OK? Harry?" I paused for a moment and looked at the name badge again.

My quandary was greeted with a smile and a chuckle, "I like the fact that it makes people wonder."

"Wonder?"

"Yes, wonder if I'm a boy or a girl or gender neutral or something."

I looked again more closely, "Well, you're certainly worthy of that wonderment." Short hair and flat chested, but also with a beautifully defined face and big brown eyes that sparkled with life. The uniform didn't help either, no clues to gender there although there were some accessories that made me err towards the feminine, but I felt like I was looking at some kind of mythical pixie in a hotel uniform. "So... I," If ever I felt I was in the middle of a politically correct minefield, it was now. I'm perfectly happy to let anyone be whatever they want to be, but it seems to be so easy to cause offence.

"Don't worry," Harry said softly, "I'm used to it. Can I come in and make a start, I'm running late too."

Snapping back into the moment, I opened the door fully, "Yes... sorry, please come in. I'll just finish packing, I haven't got much to do." I retreated to the bathroom thankful to have survived without causing major offence. As I packed my stuff I kept thinking of Harry's face, so beautiful, so... geometric, almost non human, it was quite captivating, no, more than captivating, it was magical.

With all of my things collected, I returned to the bedroom and froze. Harry was looking at my lingerie collection, holding Aimee's panties with what I can only describe as a quizzical look. "I know it's none of my business," said Harry softly, "but what on earth is this? Should I be worried?"

I tried to sound calm, "They were given to me."

Harry looked at me with those big almond shaped eyes and I melted at the knees, was this person real? "Someone gave those to you, why?"

This was going to sound awful, but it was after all an inconvenient truth, "No, not one person, from each person."

"What! Each of these are from a different person?"

"Yes."

"Wow! How long have you been collecting them and why do you keep them with you?"

"Well actually, I got the first a little under 48 hours ago." I winced, this sounded so bad.

"What! Why did they give them to you?"

Harry's voice was hypnotic I don't think I could possibly not answer any question I was asked, no matter how intrusive. "Well... we had... sex."

"With all of them! In the last 48 hours!" It seemed to me that there was no expression that made Harry's face anything other than delightful to look at.

"Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but it's true."

Harry looked completely bewildered, "Well, I've heard it all now! You get to see some things in this job, but this is, well... have you got a really big penis or something!"

I rocked back on my heels, "Wow! You're direct aren't you Harry?!"

"Yes, sorry, I find that it saves time, well do you?"

I blushed, "Well, no, I've not had any complaints, but it's not that big." This felt surreal.

"So why did all these women want to have sex with you?"

"Well, different reasons I guess."

Harry dropped Aimee's panties and shrugged, "I shouldn't be surprised I suppose, guests are always trying it on with me." I could see why, Harry was completely captivating. "Single men are the worst, but there was a couple who let me walk in on them while they were having sex," Harry gazed wistfully into space, "that was fun, lots of fun, I didn't even know I was in to girls." I openly stared into Harry's eyes, "You're not trying it on with me though... are you?"

I choked and suddenly became aware of my penis pushing against my bath robe, "Err no... Harry, I wouldn't do that."

Harry stepped in front of me and looked directly into my eyes, I felt like I was being hypnotized, "Why not, is it because you think I'm a boy?"

I stammered and stepped back, "No, no, it's just that, it wouldn't be... appropriate, that's all, nothing personal."

Harry stepped forward again closing the gap between us, "You're saying 'no', but your body is saying yes... Harry looked down at the bulge in my robe and then back into my eyes, "would you like to have me?"

"I... I.. " Harry's beautiful face left me dumbfounded.

Harry smiled, "I like that you really want me, but you're trying not to. Have you had sex with a man before?"

My breathing was making it hard to speak clearly and my heart was thumping in my chest, "No, never."

Harry reached out and stroked my erection, "You should try it some time... you might like it... not today though... Harry is short for Harriet." This revelation made little difference, Harry or Harriet had completely captivated me. Her hand slipped inside my robe and gripped my penis, "Mmmm, nice, just right for me," she stroked me slowly and licked her lips, "mind, if I have a taste?" I groaned, "Thank you." She sank to her knees and engulfed my cock head in her warm, soft mouth.

Her hands fondled my balls and caressed my shaft as her head bobbed up and down on me, "Oh god, that feels so good."

Harriet released me and stood up, she quickly discarded her clothes and slipping her panties off, she tossed them casually on to the bed, "One more for your collection." I stared in awe at her beautiful physique as she turned and lay down on the bed. She spread her legs and caressed her pussy with one hand while the other glided over her small, but perfect breasts. "Come here, I don't have long."

I shrugged off the robe and climbed between her legs, she gripped my cock and guided it inside her. As I began to penetrate her she gasped and let out a long, low sigh, it took a few small strokes before I started to slip inside her smoothly. "Oh god, Harriet, you're so beautiful."

Her exquisite face, if it were possible, became more captivating as she reacted to the waves of pleasure washing through her body, "Thank, you... oh...oh, that feels, mmm, that feels so good, ahh... yes, keep moving like that, don't stop, keep doing that." She placed her hands on my shoulders and lifted her legs up so that I could support them on my arms, "Oh yes, that's it, nice and slow, deeper, yes, yes, just like that, oh yes, just like that."

I did as she asked and set up a steady rhythm, long, slow, deep thrusts. I tore my gaze away from the sight of my cock disappearing into this gorgeous creature's body and looked into her eyes. She was staring back at me, her mouth opening and closing slightly each time I penetrated her. She moved her hands from my shoulders and began to slowly massage her breasts. I was completely overwhelmed by her beauty, "Harriet, I... you... are so... beautiful."

"Thank you again," her voice was soft and felt like velvet to my ears, "You feel so good inside me... yes, like that... mmm... don't stop, oh yes, that's good, that's so good." Her eyes were locked onto mine, I felt like she was looking into my soul. "Yes, I'm going to... going to... cum... don't stop... don't stop... " Her eyes closed and she cried out, a long, low cry of pleasure that somehow made her face seem even more beautiful. She truly was the stuff of dreams. I kept up the rhythm and slowly she relaxed and her eyes opened again. "That was wonderful, thank you, a little faster... oh yes... like that. You feel so good inside me. Does my pussy feel good?"

I gasped, "Oh my god, better than good, you feel sensational, your pussy is so warm, so tight, so wet, I want to lick you."

She resumed her grip on my shoulders, "No time," she gasped, "what's your name?"

My cock was gliding smoothly in and out of her body, I felt like I never wanted this to end, "Err, it's Paul."

"Hello Paul, I'm going to... cum again soon... I want you to cum too... ahh yes, I want you to cum... ohh... on me, not in me... OK?"

"OK, whatever you want Harry, whatever... you... want."

"I love your cock, it's so... hard. Faster Paul, fuck me faster... oh yes, oh yes, that's so good... oh yes... oh, oh, oh... faster, that's it, I'm cumming Paul, oh yes, I'm cumming... ahhh!"

Her pussy gripped my cock as her orgasm ripped through her and the exquisite sensation pushed me over the edge. I pulled out of her and, giving my cock and few quick strokes, I shot my semen onto her stomach and breasts. Breathing heavily, I rocked back onto my heels, "Oh god Harry, that was incredible, you're incredible."

She reached over and wiped the last drops of semen off my penis with her fingers and then licked them clean. She looked down and smiled, "Oh my, what a lot of cum!" She began to swirl it around with her fingers and gathering it together she scooped it up. She held her fingers over her mouth and my semen slowly dropped into her mouth. "Mmm, you taste yummy." I got up and grabbed a towel so that she could clean up, "Thank you Paul, I'm so glad I was able to join your lingerie collection, that's made my day, but I've got to get going, I'll be missed."

Reluctantly I got up and had another quick shower while she got dressed. When I returned to the bedroom Harriet was gone. I got dressed quickly and looked down the corridor for her without success. Disheartened I returned to my room to finish packing. It was then that I noticed a hand written note on the desk, it read;

'Dear Paul,

Thank you so much for the wonderful time you have given me. Never have I felt so loved and so tenderly pleasured. I'm sorry to leave without saying goodbye properly, I thought it would be too difficult. You are a wonderful person, I will be forever grateful that I met you. Thank you for making me feel special. You will always have a place in my heart.

Much love

Harry xxxxxx'

She was right, of course. I was completely smitten by her and I knew absolutely nothing about her and her situation. Would it have been too difficult for me... or for her? Still, I wished we could have spent more time together. With a heavy heart I packed and left, but before I closed the door I looked back in, what an incredible night. Beth, Suzie and Harry.

As I stepped out of the hotel the warmth of the day hit me and I determined that I needed to be in a place with bird song not the scream of jet engines.

"Taxi!... Hyde Park please."

-----------------------------------

To be continued.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers