All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 15'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

I am enjoying this story as it unfolds. I was wondering if you are planning a gay encounter with Randy and Chris and the dads. Personally I am not into that kind of story. The only reason I even ask the question is because of all the lesbian stuff going on, which I find very exciting. I was also wondering about the question about Randy getting Rita pregnant. That is the only concern I have about the incest storyline.

This site is not letting me to login, my screen name is Donny759 and my e-mail is beamingbrother@tx.rr.com if you want to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More???

I was just wondering where the other 30 pages are. If I remember right, at the beginning of ch. 15, you said there are 35 pages? I am extremely interested in this story, and I can't wait for the next page(s). Keep up the awesome work...

LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsaneover 12 years ago
To Anon:

The 35 pages bit refers to using Microsoft Word.. At the bottom it'll tell you how many "pages" the story is.. It refers to printable pages.. NOT Literotica's pages..

5 Literotica pages= 35 Microsoft Word pages.. So this is all of Ch. 15..

Anyhow, wasn't as crazy about this particular chapter, and really can't wait to see the next.. I'm just hoping it stays with the old format.. Lesbian scenes are fine, but too many get old quickly.. Well to me anyways..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
forgotten info

rita and her mom was the first girl girl thing rita had. her and her brother were doing it when her mom came in and joined them. you said rita's first was stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't Understand the Logic

Hot story, very hot in fact. However, it begs the question that maybe will be answered in the later chapters that I haven't read yet. The question being, what constitutes cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ch 14?

Where's chapter 14? I went to Kevin's page to look and it goes from 13 to 15. There's no chapter 14, so was that a typo, was chapter 14 deleted, or what? Please let me know so I can continue reading this amazing series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 14?????

Yeah! Where's chapter 14?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
#14 ??? Answer or not!?!?!

Several have asked, now Iwill: where is Chap# 14. Will we ever see it or justnforget it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chapter 14

its used to be there. not sure why its not anymore. if you wanna read it go to http://web.archive.org/web/20150310134711/http://www.literotica.com/s/an-incest-birthday-ch-14

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER

loved it. hope there's 50 more chapters to come. VERY EROTIC!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 14

What happened to chapter 14?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ch 14

Can you please put ch 14 back on here

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

One star and I skimmed the story because all of the cheating on Randy that’s happening and the missing chapter 14. This story keeps staying lame and getting more lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous