All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 31'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For god's sake get an editor!

I never make comments on stories until now. Sorry but I couldn't stop myself this time.

PLEASE get an editor or proofreader! If you already have an editor or proofreader fire him or her and get a better one! PLEASE! After 31 chapters of simple but distracting mistakes going without correction and 10 to 20 comma filled run on sentences, I couldn't stay silent any longer!

The good thing is that I really like the story. Too bad the errors that any decent proofreader would catch go uncorrected. If those problems were corrected I would absolutely love this story instead of just really liking it.

Let me reiterate for a moment. If you don't have an editor or proofreader PLEASE get one! If you do have an editor or proofreader PLEASE fire them and get a better one!

zooker62zooker62almost 9 years ago
Noone

Noone is 2 words - "no one"

FowlRichFowlRichalmost 9 years ago

Like it a lot, good writing.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

I love this story. I can not wait to read the final 4 chapters!! I truly hope the fairy tale happily ever after, maybe married and raising their kids, ending happens. They have been through so much together not to live happily ever after. 5 big stars as usual.

Commonsense101Commonsense101almost 9 years ago
Maddening but addictive

This series has kept me riveted over the last two days since I started binge reading it. The sex is very well done and scorching in its intensity. I noticed on a previous chapter's comments that some commentators had issues with Randy's lack of a spine. I'm happy that he is standing up for himself and his sister now though.

My only complaint is the same as the anonymous commentator on this chapter. You sir are in need of an editor or at least a proofreader to help you catch your errors. Sentences full of commas when there should be more than one sentence are distracting and detract from the story itself.

Your helping of common sense for the day.

naughtyman28naughtyman28almost 9 years ago
wow

dude even without the incest sex your stories have kept me coming back man ive been following you since lushstories and I got to say bravo man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
C+

Your stories are fantastic, but try to not let your fan base force you to put out a product that hasnt been read through. This story had a lot of gramatic and spelling errors. While the reader gets what you mean it does pull from the story a bit. Everything else was great though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How could he...

Send Randy anywhere? He's 18. Sure he can kick him out of the house, but he can't send him anywhere he doesn't want to go.

Why didn't Rita or Randy make the point that, if he kept acting like he was, all he was going to do is drive his kids away and likely never see them again?

Loved the whole story, just having all of those "If I were them I'd say this!" type moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

When is next one gunna come??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's a fairly decent story so far, but I still would like to think that Randy's dad would eventually accept this situation peacefully and the whole family gets back together. Randy's dad has been quite the bro all the while except for the current situation when he totally went off (which is actually understandable).

Also man, check your story and proofread before publishing. People still mind about grammatical errors because this is still a fiction after all.

HappyPrickHappyPrickalmost 9 years ago
I hope this isn't the inifant cliff hanger!!!

Great plotting, exelent character's, and verry good writing!!!

Just waiting for the next chapters!!!

Just Hawkins@gmail.com

HappyPrickHappyPrickalmost 9 years ago
cliff hangger

Trying to having in there till the next chapter

Justjhawkins@gmail.com

LaohgLaohgalmost 9 years ago
Hi

I am (a) God and I love this story however i need this to end happily or else ♫'-to hades ye go, to hades ye go-'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the story has no real ending

The story needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A bitter Ending.

Mike mentioned his sister and their missed relationship. I assumed that this was the reason he really felt guilty but could not come to grips with the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs a miracle

Well written, good character build up, but:

How does Father get opened up to be the required Dom for Wife and her sister, since the naturally submissive wife is without a compass being forced to act as Dom? How does he get the skills needed to bring the whole thing out before it all falls apart?

How is the reformed but still very messed up Ashlei going to get the emotional tools to prevent a total breakdown/suicide? Epiphanies are powerful, but it takes a lot more to bring someone that far back from the edge. Since her brother is likely to be even more messed up than her, being subject to toxic mom without protection, how can he be redeemed?

How are Randy and Rita going to break out off their self-obsessive death spiral, and bring themselves out into the world?

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
Once Randy is...

Out of the house, then his Dad can't send him anywhere. Also, what he was doing to Rita was tantamount to illegal imprisonment.

Both are 18 and adults. In my story, they would have told him to go fuck himself (figuratively speaking) and then left him to face the wrath of their mother for forcing their children out of their lives.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Why didn’t he just go to Lisa’s house? How old are they again? If 18 then leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous