An Incredible Afternoon

Story Info
Gay sex between two men who adore anal sex.
698 words
4.14
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

As I walked out of Tom's front door I knew it was the greatest sex we'd ever had together. This afternoon will remain in my memory forever.

It started as a an ordinary day. I'd texted Tom to see if he was in the mood for gay sex and available that afternoon. It turns out we were both extremely horny and although we are both bisexual, we love having intimate gay sex together. Being available we met at his house. It was a typical mid-March day in southwest Florida. It was sunny, breezy and 84°degrees.

I arrived at Tom's house and being so horny we both stripped naked. My fit, thin, tan body is hairless. Tom's body is fit and very muscular. His penis is shaved with a tuff of blonde hair. Touching and admiring our erections we headed to his bedroom. since it was Tom's house it was his rules. Tom's bedroom is painted a creamy white it has a high ceiling with a white ceiling fan. Tom likes the room cool and dark. His king size bed has three pillows and an additional wedge pillow that turns out to be quite a plaything.

Reclining side by side Tom likes it when I initiate sex. On my knees on top of him I began to worship his muscular body. Touching every inch of him is so exciting that my cock was rock hard.

Sliding down his body I took his hard penis in my mouth. licking and sucking his cock and balls brought us both pleasure. After considerable time pleasuring him it was his turn. Placing the wedge pillow at the edge of his bed we began. With his mouth open and his neck at the top of the wedge I drove my shaved cock deeply into this throat Tom started to suck so hard as I fucked his mouth and throat. Then I backed out so he could suck on my hairless balls.

Now we are both sweating. Sweating hard we both wanted more, the sweat only made our bodies cling more closely together. Our rock hard penises wanting the pleasure of anal sex. Tom is a bottom and I am a top. We only have been engaging in anal for about the last six months. This has been a new level of pleasure we'd ever experienced. Before Tom I was an anal virgin he took me on this sexual journey of intimacy. Tom had a prior long term friend who taught him the joy and pleasure of anal sex.

Tom reached for some lube and heavily coated his penis. With me behind him I slipped my cock deeply into Tom's beautiful ass. I began fucking him harder and harder. Each thrust collided with his prostate causing him great pleasure. Tom motioned that he wanted to change position. With me at the edge of the bed and with me on my back Tom lowered himself onto my raging hardon. Facing each other he placed his hands on my pecs. With him sliding up and down my cock, his eyes on mine he kept sliding his body up and down and rocking back and forth on my cock.

Then it hit, with sweat pouring off each other Tom's cock started to stream semen and sperm onto my lower abdomen. His body began to shake as his stream flowed and his orgasm hit. Seeing the semen and sperm's creamy white color on my flat tan abdomen, my orgasm hit me like a freight train.

Slipping out of me and laying besides me Tom dipped his fingers into his semen and fed it slowly to both of us. Then collapsing on top of me we rested. We rested and then rose from his bed and got into his shower. The shower stall is only about three feet square and we got in together. Soaping each other we became very slippery. We hugged the hug of two men who love having sex together. After drying off and getting dressed we knew today would remain a highlight in our lives. As I walked out his front door I was getting hard again thinking of the pleasure I'd unexpectedly had that afternoon.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers