Finding an Adult Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
I found a guy online and went to his place for a blowjob.
1k words
4.35
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers

Here is another real life experience I had with a guy that I met online.

My 15 year marriage was dissolving, and armed with my new smartphone, I began to delve into the world of online dating and hookups. I made my account and started looking around. There weren't any women around my small town, so my bi-curiosity took over and I started browsing guys.

I found an interesting profile about an hour away. He advertised exceptional cock sucking skills, hosting at his place. He was tall, lanky, and about my age at the time (49). He also sported a giant cock that looked to be at least 10 inches, cut.

"Hmmmm, interesting. " I said to myself and sent a message inquiring if he was free and including a picture of my fully hard 6.5 inch cut cock.

He replied almost instantly. We set a date and time for the next evening. I was hard on and off all day just thinking about how awesome this was going to be.

My soon to be ex wife had stopped sucking me off years ago and it had been ages since my last blowjob. I made it through the next day at work with a heightened sense of anticipation, which was also fueled by text messages from him describing how he was going to suck me and that he was planning on swallowing my load.

I left work, went home and showered. I had an hour to kill, so I drank a couple of beers while thinking about what lay before me this evening. The clock slowly moved to the appointed time, I put his address into the GPS and hit the road. It was an easy drive and my cock was hard for most of the drive. I pulled into his driveway, texted that I had arrived, and made my way to the door. My heart racing with anticipation and a bit nervous. He opened the door and welcomed me with a smile. He was over 6 feet tall and lanky, clean shaven with a buzz cut. The house was clean and well kept.

"Hey, bud. Nice to meet you! I'm Chris."

"Hi, I'm Bill."

We shook hands, and he gave me a quick tour of the house. We sat down in the living room and made small talk. He had a joint rolled and we indulged. When we finished he put his hand on my thigh and gave a gentle squeeze that woke my dormant cock up. As my cock began straining against the fabric of my pants, he said, "Let's go upstairs and get comfortable. "

I quickly got to my feet and followed him to the stairs that led to the second floor. He showed me to the bedroom. Against the far wall there was a cushioned bench and a full size mirror on the wall, positioned in a way that whoever was sitting down could get a full view of themselves. I liked where this was going!

"Do you prefer to be naked or clothed with you cock out, Bill," he asked?

"Naked would be great," I said as I quickly began to disrobe.

"Well, you're definitely not shy, I can see that."

I was folding my clothes as he looked me over, stopping to stare at my hardening cock and grinning from ear to ear.

"Have a seat and let me get to work," he said.

I took a seat on the bench and spread my legs, I reached down and gave my hard dick a squeeze to show off my hardness. He grabbed a pillow from the bed to kneel on, opened his mouth and went down on me. I looked over at the mirror and watched this beautiful man worship my cock.

He was truly talented, wrapping his index finger and thumb around my base, he slowly made out with my dick. Deeply sucking, moaning, and pulling off to admire my hardness before licking around the crown and going down to my balls to gently suck each one while stroking my spit lathered cock with his hand.

I watched his enormous cock grow as he began deepthroating me again. He moaned as he sucked me, sending gentle waves of vibration to the root of my penis.

"That feels so good, Chris. You are a beautiful cocksucker."

Moans from him.

I stood and placed my hand behind his head. Guiding him down my manhood and holding him down on it until he let out a small gag and a tear fell from his eye.

He began to stroke and suck me, making sloppy, wet noises as his giant cock bounced to the rhythm of the blowjob.

I looked in the mirror again to see myself feeding my cock to him. Him kneeling and cock bouncing as he worked my member.

I managed to hold off for a few more minutes, trying to prolong my orgasm and riding the edge as long as possible.

"Yes, suck that cock. Take it all. This is so good!"

"Mmmmm," is all he could say as he took all of me into his warm, wet mouth.

I began to pump into his willing mouth as I decided to give him my seed.

"Keep going, youre going to make me cum!"

He began working my throbbing cock for all that he was worth as my orgasm built inside my balls. Finally, it was too much and I crossed the divide. Shooting ropes, as he stroked and greedily drained my pulsing cock, I grunted as the last of my sperm was drained from my body. I trembled as he delicately cleaned me with his mouth, taking all of the sperm he could find and swallowing every last drop. A sly smile on his face as he thanked me for letting him suck my cock.

"You're welcome, " as I pulled his head into me so he could have one last suck on my nuts. My cock, sufficiently drained, began to soften.

Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers