An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she made up her mind and got up to lock the door from inside. She returned back to the bed and caressed his bulge, "I will take care of this," she spoke with a mischievous smile and pulled his pajama to his ankles. She held the thick rod in her fist and stroked it.

"You relax," she pushed him back on the pillow and started to slowly pump his shaft.

"You have a fat tool," she admired the thickness in her hand, "very difficult to put in my mouth... you want me to suck it," she enquired.

"Yessss... please," he groaned.

She smiled and tucking her hairs behind her ears she bends down on him.

"Ahhh... Oh God... umm," Langa groaned loudly as he felt the hot tongue lick around the head of his cock. She smiled looking at his face and then licked the cock from tip to the base. Langa rested his back on the pillow and watched the wife of a respectable scientist, his father's boss, work on his cock like a slut. His cock twitched every time she moves her wet tongue from top to bottom. Soon his cock was wet and shining with her saliva. After licking it couple of times Malti held the cock at the base and engulfed half of it in her mouth.

"Yesss..." Langa moaned and bucked his hips. Malti has to stretch her mouth wide to fit the thick rod which filled her mouth completely. She took couple of seconds to get use to the size and then sucked in. She remembered how as a kid she uses to suck on the ice candies which were always thick compared to her small mouth. She felt the same way sucking his oversized cock except that this one was hot and the skin felt so velvety inside her mouth. She pushed it up on her tongue and squeezed it between her tongue and pallet. She wanted to squeezed out the nectar from it.

Langa watched her soft pink polished lips stretched around his cock and groaned. Malti bobbled her head up and down on his shaft and started to suck in earnest. Every time she goes down, the cock slips further in. She enjoyed the feeling of hot flesh inside her mouth and wanted to take every inch of it inside her. He softly moaned and bucked his hips as his cock rubbed against her lips.

Langa could not lie still for long time and sat on the edge of the bed pushing Malti on her knees beside the bed. He held her head in both his hands and started to guide her face onto his shaft. Malti felt his cock reaching at the back of her throat. Her husband never reached so deep and she feared that if she let him face fuck her he will even enter her throat. She held his cock at the base in her fist so that he cannot enter completely into her mouth. Langa increased the pace and tried to push her hand away so to enter completely but she held firmly.

"Madam... please remove your hand," he whispered. Malti saw an animalistic rage, a tortured look on Langa's face and knew that if she removes her hand he will enter her throat. She shook her head in no. Langa continued to fuck her face in long and slow strokes and whispering her to remove her hand. Her husband has never reached her throat and she was a bit scared what to expect. Even now when his cock touched the back of throat, her eyes widened and she has to control her gag reflexes. Couple of minutes passed and he continued to fuck her while she sucked and swallowed the saliva in her mouth.

"Ahhh...uggg..." he groaned and she felt his cock swell in her mouth. "Madam... AHHH," he groaned even loudly and she knew he was about to cum. Langa held her head with one hand and with other he removed her grip on the base of his shaft. As soon as her hand was removed his entire cock was impaled deep into her throat.

Malti shook violently and her eyes widened, she felt chocked onto the shaft but the next second he eased and pulled out. She was barely able to catch her breath when he was into her throat again. She scratched his legs in protest but it had little effect, he expertly slides in and out of her throat giving her time only to catch her breath.

Malti was very still now, trying to relax her muscles as much as possible, while Langa was not able to last any longer and started to pump his load inside her mouth. Langa emptied his load directly into her throat and she could do little but to swallow. He continued to twitch and jerk for some time and kept her pinned between his legs.

Finally, when he let her go she sat exhausted on the floor. She cannot believe that she was throat fucked just now and she swallowed every drop of cum. She never imagined that she would do this. Langa was lying on the bed, happy and contended.

She came out of the bathroom after cleaning and found Langa still lying in same position.

"You can now pull up your pajamas," she spoke.

Langa smiled, "don't want another round."

"Just shut up... my throat is sore, you were out of control and fucked my throat," she complained.

"It's so sweet I cannot help."

"Looks like you have lot of practice doing it."

"Yes... I have done it couple of times before and she liked it," he spoke.

Malti felt a pang of jealousy, she knew which women he was talking about, the wife of another officer from FRI whom he has fucked before.

She quickly gathered her purse and mobile, "Ok I will leave now, you take rest."

"Will see you soon at home."

Malti nodded and left.

----------------------------------------------------

Later in night when she was having sex with Ravi she found that she was not able to enjoy it. She could not fathom why, maybe because she is tired, but soon she realized it was due to lack of excitement. She felt the urge only when the days event flashed before her eyes, the teasing with the boys and the hard cock of Langa in her mouth. She came hard imagining the muscular Langa between her legs. She even felt guilty afterwards.

After the sex Ravi lay awoke for a long time thinking about his wife and Langa. He knew that Langa would be fit and fine in few days and will be back to fuck his wife, little did he knew that he has already started with mouth fucking her. He cannot talk about this with Malti as it will reveal that he has attacked Langa. He tried to look for reasons for her falling for Langa but could not think of any. He has always found her actively participating in sex and even initiating it also and he always thought that he was good enough for her. Now after he has witnessed her with Langa his delusion was shattered and he realized that her libido cannot be satisfied by just one man. But he cannot just keep quiet and tolerate her adultery, he has to do something about it. He found only one option right now i.e. to seek transfer from the city. He remembered how the other officer whose wife Langa was fucking also did the same thing, he got himself transferred away. Maybe sometime later after they move away he can talk to Malti about this. After making this decision he felt relaxed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Next day in the office Ravi decided to talk to his boss Mr Raj Pratap Singh, he was the director of FRI and Ravi was having good relationship with him. He was the top boss at FRI and had good connections which could help him in getting transfer. Mr Singh was a senior IFS officer in his fifties and he also resides in a bungalow in the same FRI complex where Ravi resides but was still some distance from his house as the place is spread out in a very large area.

"What!!! You want to be transferred," he was shocked when Ravi asked him for help. They were sitting in Singh's office.

"Yes sir, actually I am not getting any good results in my research and I want to be transferred to some other place."

"Rubbish, I know your research is going on right track, you only joined us this year."

Ravi made up some story about his work-related problems and asked him to help him in transfer.

"Ok, I will see what can be done, but before I forget I must invite you, Malti and your lovely daughter to our 25th marriage anniversary party this Saturday evening," he spoke.

"Ohh... congratulations sir."

"Thanks, and make sure you attend with your family, the party is at my bungalow and I am inviting few of my close friends only."

Ravi nodded and assured that he will be there. He came out of his office in deep thoughts and decided that he will get a nice gift for them for the anniversary and then he will again talk to him about transfer on Monday, he will definitely help.

At home, Malti was not feeling good as her mensural periods started and her back was paining. Next couple of days went by uneventful partly due to Malti's mensural periods and partly as Langa was recovering at home. Finally, Saturday arrived and Malti was not too excited about it as she had earlier attended Ravi's office parties and they turn out to be boring. She never enjoyed gossiping with the wives of other officers from FRI. However, she paid attention on dressing and wore her best salwar kurta. The kurta had a deep neck revealing a generous cleavage. She wore a light makeup and tied her shoulder length hairs into a bun. When she came out of the room Ravi's jaws dropped looking at the sexy figure.

Malti was feeling horny as her periods ended today and she always feel aroused during this time. She saw the face of Ravi and smiled,

"Be aware tonight," she whispered.

Ravi felt his cock twitch and he forgot all about her infidelity and wanted to grab her right then and there but then the face of Langa flashed before his eyes and all he could think of was that she is hot for her lover. Then his attention was diverted when Rini pulled his hands,

"Daddy let us go," she was ready.

Malti felt relaxed when she found out that the guest at the party were very limited and only one or two couples were from office. The party was stretched out from there drawing room to the back lawn. They settled down in drawing room while Rini ran around the house. Malti has met Mr Singh and his wife earlier also and she liked his wife, they go along well. As regards Mr Singh he always had a lecherous eye on Malti. She had felt it earlier too but nothing threatening.

Today also when he saw Malti he was mesmerized by her youthful yet fully developed beauty. He looked at the full ass which was accentuated by the tight dress, and felt his cock stir. Malti saw him leering at her and felt strangely aroused as if she is exposing herself. She congratulated the couple on their anniversary and Mr Singh held onto her hand longer than required, maybe fantasizing those soft hands wrapped around his cock.

They were still exchanging pleasantries when Malti saw Manoj approaching them.

'O my god this guy,' Malti recognized the guy whom she met couple of days back on the hills and she remembered how she travelled with them on the bike and how he felt her up.

'What is he doing here?' she thought.

As he approached closer he also recognized Malti and was startled.

"What are you standing there, come..." Mrs Singh hailed him closer.

"I guess you have not met our son Manoj," she introduced him, "he is studying engineering from SPMG collage."

Manoj looked at her dumb faced.

"Where are your manners," Mrs Singh scolded finding him looking blankly at Ravi and Malti.

"Ohh... sorry... "Namastay... uncle," he spoke to Ravi and then mumbled some greetings to Malti also, he was not able to bring himself to call her aunty as he has called her husband uncle.

Mrs Singh then went on to introduce them to Manoj. Malti understood his predicament and smiled inwardly, she knew that it's a shock for him as he believes her to be a student of his age.

Ravi noticed the strange behavior of Manoj and how he was looking at Malti, but he was not able to understand anything but then he also noticed his boss feasting his eyes on Malti. For a moment Ravi felt a bit proud that he had such a sexy wife which could stir lust in father and son alike but the next moment he was ashamed of himself for letting this kind of thoughts come to his mind.

Manoj soon excused himself and went away, while Mr Singh took Ravi away to the makeshift bar at the corner and they mixed with the other guys who were already drinking, the women were having fruit juice and were chatting amongst themselves.

Party was pretty boring; some music was played but nobody was dancing and guests made their own groups for drinking and chatting. Malti soon found herself alone and she wandered to the kitchen looking for some food but there was none.

As she was there Mr Singh walked in,

"Hey..."

"Hi," she smiled.

"I must say Ravi is a very lucky guy," he said looking at her animatedly.

She knew what he was getting at but she played innocent, "Why?"

"He has such a beautiful wife," he spoke.

"Ohh... come on you are just being nice," she pretended to be shy.

"No... no... you are amazing," he admired her body lewdly. Malti didn't knew what to say she just fiddled with the glass of orange juice.

"What are you drinking," he enquired.

"Orange juice."

"Why not spike it with some vodka," he spoke with a glimmer in his eyes and quickly produced a bottle from the kitchen cabinet.

"Oh... no... please," she giggled, "no lady is drinking."

"No one that you can find out," he smiled meaningfully, "why do you think I am came here looking for the bottle of vodka... there are ladies quietly mixing it with the juice."

He opened the cap and gestured for her glass. "This party is going to be interesting," Malti thought and let him pour some in her half-filled glass.

She sipped and made a bad face and he giggled, "perfect drink... no smell and goes perfectly with the juice."

"You wait here, I'll pass this bottle to my wife and will be back with some snacks," he left.

Malti gulped down the drink quickly and walked out of the kitchen. She joined the group of ladies and saw Mr Singh hurriedly going back to the kitchen to look for her, she smiled and felt the same feeling as she uses to get as a teenager exposing and teasing her teachers.

Malti was talking to Mrs Singh and other ladies when Rini returned to her side feeling bored.

"Mummy I want to go home."

"Why baby we just came," she asked.

"I am getting bored."

There was no other child of her age with whom she can play. Mrs Singh understood and called for her son.

"Hey Manoj what are you doing... take Rini to your room and give her some video games to play," she told him.

Rini was happy listening to this and quickly walked with him to his room. As Manoj guided Rini, he looked at Malti mischievously from the corner of his eyes. After the initial shock his confidence was back and he was happy to see her again. He was surprised to find that she was indeed a mother of a six-year-old girl.

Malti was also relaxed now and felt a fire building inside her remembering what happened that afternoon. She was already feeling horny and now after seeing him smiling mischievously and his father trying to sweet talk her she felt her pussy getting wet.

She saw her husband was busy with men and Mr Singh was going around from one place to another looking for her. He saw her standing with the ladies and wanted to come over when he stopped as he saw his son Manoj appeared before her side.

"So, you are really a housewife," he spoke.

"Ahm... yeah... I told you," she replied with a straight face.

"Are you angry with me."

"What do you think I should be... happy?"

"I am sorry for that day but I thought you to be a collage girl," he spoke but he never looked apologetic.

"You mean to say that if I am a collage girl you are justified in doing what you did," she retorted back.

"No... No... I didn't mean that.... But you are so beautiful and hot that I got carried away."

She didn't say anything and walked towards the food table.

He followed her, "I am really sorry for that day."

"I heard you the first time," she picked up some snacks.

Manoj looked expectantly at her and mouthed please. Malti enjoyed the situation and very well understood that he is just trying to talk her up.

"Where is Rini," she changed the topic.

"Ohh she is playing games on my computer," he pointed to the room upstairs.

"I better check on her," she walked towards the room with Manoj right behind her.

Rini was busy on the computer, "hey baby have you eaten anything," she enquired.

"No mummy I don't want anything."

"I know once you got hooked on games you will lose your appetite."

Malti looked around the room and found it look typically like a room of a college student, a single bed in the center, table with books scattered all over, she smiled examining it.

"Not tidy," he grinned sheepishly.

"What is there," she pointed towards a door.

"That's my sister's room," he opened the door, "she is now in Delhi, couldn't make it tonight for the party."

Malti nodded and stepped into the room and found it neat and clean, "see you can make out from the room that it belongs to a girl, I don't know how you boys can live in such a mess."

"Yeah girls are a beautiful specimen created by god... like you."

Malti giggled, "very philosophical."

"And you are the best of those creations," he took the opportunity, "it was not my fault that I mistook you for a collage girl." He was now animatedly looking at her from top to bottom.

"Ok... ok... now you have enough of eye feasting," she chuckled.

Manoj also giggled, "Common... I can never have enough... that day too you refused to take second trip to your car."

"Were you out of your mind... how could you dare such a thing in middle of the road," her face turned red but her heartbeat increased.

"Now we are in a room," he spoke meaningfully.

"Just shut up," she spoke in a hoarse voice. Manoj was looking directly at her lovely cleavage and Malti's breathing became heavy. Ever since she saw him she was feeling naughty and was reminded of that afternoon. She knew that given an opportunity he will try to take advantage and she too wanted to have some fun but she knew that if she continues now she will lose control. Manoj took a determined step towards her.

She gave him a stern look, "What?"

He stopped in his tracks and could not dare to touch her, "Umm... I... just wanted to look..."

"You already had enough fun that day," she spoke.

"Noooo...," he looked pleadingly towards her.

She enjoyed this and saw a bulge in his pants, "don't walk into the party with that bulge," she giggled and walked out.

As soon as she was back in the party Mr Singh magically appeared beside her,

"Where were you, I have been looking for you in the kitchen."

"Ohh I went upstairs to look for my daughter."

"Don't worry about her Manoj will take care of her," he spoke and called Manoj who was standing near the stairs.

"Take some food for Rini and go upstairs," he ordered him.

"It's no problem I will take it," she spoke but Mr Singh didn't want her to be busy with her daughter so he insisted on Manoj to take care of her. Once he left he offered her Vodka and asked her to come to kitchen to spike her orange juice. Malti was feeling a little buzzed as the first drink was kicking in now and kind of felt good.

On her way to kitchen she bumped into her husband,

"Hey how it's going I saw were talking to Mr Singh," he enquired.

Malti had a mischievous grin on her face, "Yup... your boss seems to be having a great time feasting his eyes on your wife."

"What!!!" he observed him to be ogling her but he didn't expect that Malti knew about it and was actually having fun out of it.

"Yesss and he is also trying to get your wife drunk," she showed the juice glass in her hand and gestured towards kitchen.

"You seemed to be already drunk," he spoke but Malti was already walking towards the kitchen. He watched as she disappeared behind the kitchen door. She walked back to Ravi after some time with the drink in her hand.