An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," she showed him the drink.

"Yeah, how many of those have you taken?"

"Just the second one, dear," then she came closer and whispered, "don't worry I won't let him take advantage of my drunken state."

"Yeah... yeah," he murmured while Malti giggled.

"Where is Rini," he asked, "we should be going home now."

Malti started to laugh.

"What!!! Why are you laughing?"

"You are so jealous and insecure, the moment you learned about your boss is goggling me you want to go home," she laughed again.

"No... no... it's not like that," he spoke sheepishly, "just go easy on them," he pointed towards her glass.

Just then some of the colleague called and Ravi got busy with them. Although he was with them but was not able to pay attention to what was the discussion as his mind was wandering to Malti and his boss. He watched from the corner of his eyes as his wife was again going towards the kitchen and Mr Singh following her. He felt a strange sensation... jealously yes but not like what he felt when he saw her with Langa. He saw his wife walking to the kitchen with a sexy movement of her ass, her hips were accentuated due to the tight Kurta she was wearing and he felt as if she deliberately swayed that voluptuous ass. He adjusted his cock which was getting hard every second. Then they disappeared behind the kitchen door.

--------------------------------------------------

Malti was feeling light headed after the second drink and was having butterflies in her stomach when Mr Singh commented on her being hot and sexy. Clearly, he was now getting bold in flirting with her. Last time when she was in kitchen with him he called her sweet and beautiful, but now he graduated to calling her hot and sexy.

As soon as she entered the kitchen he pulled out the vodka bottle from the drawer.

"No... no... I have had enough," she stepped back.

"Common... last one," he insisted and came closer.

"Are you trying to get me drunk," she giggled.

"Yes... that is precisely my plan to get you drunk and take advantage of you," he too laughed. As he tried to pour some vodka in her juice glass she pulled back her glass sharply and the juice spilled over her dress.

"Ohh shit," she exclaimed.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry," he apologized and kept the bottle on the counter and grabbed some tissues.

"Let me...." he started to wipe off the liquid from her abdomen area.

"I think it will leave a stain, where is washroom I should wash it," she spoke.

"Over there in my bedroom," he pointed towards a door. She rushed out and found herself in a passage. Mr Singh guided her to the room at the far end of corridor and pointed towards a door in the room. She entered the washroom and stepped behind the door. As she took a glance around she found a mirror on the opposite wall through which she saw Mr Singh standing uncertainly in the dimly lit bedroom.

Her heartbeat increased as an idea came to her mind and she felt nervously excited about what she was about to do. 'He can see her through the mirror,' she thought and left the door half open. She reached behind her back and pulled down the zipper of her kurta.

Singh always has a fascination for this lady, he has seen her on other occasions also and always found her to be dressed in clothes that highlighted her perfect body. Today was no exception the kurta was tightly hugging her shapely body and while he was brushing the juice off her stomach, he swore he felt the depth of her navel button. He always admired her from a distance and never actually thought of flirting with her but tonight one thing led to another and he was pleasantly surprised that she doesn't seems to mind the flirting. Suddenly he felt as if his heart will stop beating, he saw the reflection of Malti in the mirror who has taken out her kurta and was cleaning the spot with a wet tissue over the sink.

Malti watched from the corner of her eyes and saw him staring at her in disbelief. She felt the familiar adrenaline surge in her blood which she felt when someone watched her. She felt a strong desire to take off her clothes and expose herself completely, but she controlled herself and pretend to wash the kurta. Singh watched in awe the toned abdomen with deep navel button and the luscious looking boobs still clasped in bra.

He cannot believe his luck, he was glued to his place watching the perfect body of Malti, the lowers were still on and he wished to see more when she slowly untied the knot of her salwar and let it fall on her ankles. His mouth fell open and he walked closer to get a better look of her slender legs and the basketball size of the ass cheeks which were barely covered in the tiny skin-tight panty. He can now clearly see the white triangle of the panty and can also visualize the swollen pussy inside. He placed his hands on the door frame for support. He was so close to her that Malti can hear his hard breathing.

She bends down showing her round ass to him and slowly took the salwar out of her legs and hung it on the door. Now she was standing in just her bra, panties and high heels. Singh licked his dry lips while Malti felt her pussy dripping but she continued to pretend as if cleaning her dress.

Singh adjusted his hard cock and could not control any longer, he wanted to feel the softness of her body in his arms,

"Can I help you," he stepped in.

"Ohhh..." she pretended to be surprised, "what are you doing here."

"Thought you might need some help," he closed the door. Malti's body shivered as she heard the door lock, she remembered the time when she was in a toilet of a train in a similar situation and got frightened, but now she was not scared rather trembling with desire.

---------------------------------

Ravi was feeling uneasy as quite sometime passed and neither of them appeared back from the kitchen. He looked around and then casually strolled towards the kitchen. Inside he found nobody but saw the open vodka bottle sitting on the counter along with the two half filled glasses. He was puzzled, he never saw them coming out. Then he saw the other exit door and walked out of it into the corridor feeling scared what he might find.

He walked slowly and saw no one until he reached the far end and peaked inside the bedroom, he saw his boss standing at the door of the bathroom but he cannot find his wife anywhere. The room was dimly lit but the bathroom light was bright, suddenly he saw her, inside the bathroom in just her white bra and panties. Even before he could assimilate the situation, Mr Singh entered inside and closed the door. The room was even darker after the light coming from the bathroom door was shut.

His worst fears were coming true, her words rang in his ears "your boss is trying to get me drunk." Is she really drunk or is she just a slut, fucking any guy who cares to ask? He walked like a zombie towards the door and thought what should he do, should he barge in? But then he remembered what he saw that afternoon with Langa and shivered, he didn't want to see something like that. He sat down on the bed with his drink. He cannot believe that she can fuck a guy in afternoon and then without any hesitance fuck him in the night, no guilt, no remorse, like a casual routine. Just before coming to this party she was hinting for a night of hot sex with him and now she is having sex with a man she had just met.

---------------------------------

Inside the bathroom Singh grabbed her from behind, her bra was on the floor and her juicy white boobs were crushed by him.

"No... What are you doing," she murmured.

"Mumm..." he grunted something and squeezed them hard and pinched the soft areola.

"Ahhh... nooo..." she arched her body and her head rested on his chest when she bent backward.

For a fleeting second Malti thought what she was about to do, she would be cheating on her husband but then she has already crossed that line with Langa and now it seems easier. She felt the bulge and knew that he is going to fuck her and she wanted that to happen. She looked at their reflections in the mirror on the sink and saw the aroused face of Mr Singh on her neck, he was biting her neck like a vampire, his hairy arms were wrapped around her breasts and the thick fingers were pulling and pinching the soft flesh. She saw her own aroused face and could not recognize it as her, it felt as if she was watching some porn movie unfolding before her eyes with a 4D experience.

"Ahh... ugg... ohh... noo," she heard her own groaning.

"You have a lovely body that I love to explore but tonight we don't have much time," he spoke and pulled her panty down her slender legs.

"Ohh... look at these," he spread the ass cheeks and rubbed his thumb at the puckered hole. Malti felt the thumb spreading her ass hole.

"Ahhh.... Ohh," she squirmed. He inserted half of his thumb inside her ass hole and fucked her for couple of seconds with it.

"Ok... no time for these," he bent her over the sink, "I am going to fuck you," he whispered. He pushed upper half of her body over the sink's marble top, Malti felt the cold stone beneath her stomach and her legs leaving the ground.

"Ahh...," she tried to wiggled as she felt the cold but he kept her pressed hard. She could watch in the mirror as he opened his zip and fished out a thick looking cock.

"Stay......... don't move," he panted and spread her legs wide, she felt the thick rod finding its way and within no time he was buried deep inside her.

"Ahhh...," Malti cried out as she felt completely filled.

Singh grabbed her shoulders and started to fuck her hard and fast. The mixed animalistic sounds from both of them filled the small bathroom.

"I promise you Malti," he spoke while watching his cock slip in and out of her pussy, "we will do it again when I will send your husband away for work and fuck you all night."

Ravi had his eyes pressed against the small key hole in the door and could see both of them right in front of him. Malti spread out on the sink top while his boss was pounding her pussy by holding her waist with both hands. He was getting a 360 degree of panoramic view with there faces in the mirror and asses right in front of his eyes.

Singh was now pounding her in earnest and was smacking her white ass with each thrust. Ravi can see the look on Malti's face and knew how much she was enjoying this treatment. Ravi stayed glued to his place until he heard the loud grunting noise and saw him pumping his load in her pussy. The pounding stopped and the place was filled with the noises of heavy breathing. Singh pulled out his cock glistering in her juices and wiped the liquid on her ass, Malti stayed lying on the sink top, while Singh started to zip up.

Ravi quietly stepped back and walked towards the party like a zombie. He sat on the sofa and gulped down his drink watching his boss appearing from the kitchen. Malti took some time to arrive but when she was in the room she was dressed properly and nothing give away that she was getting her pussy pounded in the bathroom couple of seconds before.

-------------------------------------------

Ravi was sitting in his bedroom after they came back home from the party and his mind was still occupied with the thoughts of what he saw in his boss's bathroom. Malti came to the bedroom after putting their daughter away on bed and started to change into the night gown. Ravi felt his cock rock hard and he grabbed her from behind.

"Ohh...," Malti got startled but then she felt the hard cock poking on her bums.

"What!!! you are hard... its very late Ravi," she understands what he wanted and tried to avoid it but Ravi bends her on the bed and pulled her panty down.

"First let me get washed," she tried to get away.

"No," he patted her ass and saw red finger marks from the slapping Singh gave her. He caressed the marks on the butt and then he saw little teeth marks on her neck, his breathing got hard. He held her waist and thumped his cock into her well lubricated pussy.

"Ahhh..." Malti groaned as a hard cock entered her pussy for the second time tonight.

Ravi started to hump her hard, face of Mr Singh flashed before his eyes and he pictured him pounding his wife. It was too much for him and within seconds he blows his load inside her already filled pussy.