An Indulgent Dream

Story Info
A dream after the day's task of coming every 3 hours.
1.6k words
3.71
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm bare in front of you. My chin rests in your easy grip. Hooking your thumb behind the jaw, you draw me forward onto my knees. You knead my breast as I shift, rolling my nipple between your fingers and the eminence of your palm. "I want you to put your arms behind you, arch your back, and press the backs of your hands against your ribs."

"Yes sir." I look up at you flooded with need. Pressing your palms softly into mine, into my sides I am momentarily bound by a corset of our grasp. You unfurl a sweet smile and lean in for a quick kiss. You pull my wrists forward gently, fixing a binder to each middle finger at the base with a small loop. They hold fast. Two chains with clover clips are dangled in front of my nose.

My eyes widen. You catch that look, and level me with a stare to remind me of my place. I comply. The clips compress just behind the nipples. Their latching is dampened by my low moan. The chain runs six inches from fingers to my tits, now pulled apart. I stretch my shoulders to arch deeper, but I go too far, pulling my nipples taut. Huffing, I reset myself.

You stalk behind me, bending to run your hands over my sternum. "Bring your mouth here," demanding even as your fingers slide up my throat to tip me back. I nuzzle you through your pants, and grin as I feel you stiffen. "You smell so good, sir." My warm clit tightens at the thought of lapping up your cum. Freeing yourself, you hold your cock high. I am level with your balls, and tilt my head so I can see you as I slowly lather them. One at at time, then together. Your hand cups the nape of my neck, and I lean into your hand to receive your cock. But you angle my head even further. Your left foot is resting on my forearms. I tense up just as you pour weight there, and a searing pressure radiates through the clips. I shriek, and you hold until I quiet down. You wait for me to find stillness in my agony. I do. Tapping your cock against my face, I open for you. I press through the pain by savoring your cock, the way you slide down my throat, my nose pressed up to your balls.

The pressure eases on my arms. I gasp and shrug my shoulders, mouth still full as you press down again with more force. A closed circuit of pain. My eyes roll as you lift my head higher, shifting the angle to sink further into my throat. I am unable to hold my own weight, but you have pinioned me here. Your free hand tugs on my right chain. Muffled whimpers are swallowed. He will keep that up if I make noise. "I taste good, don't I?" Altered tone, he's playing now. You slowly fuck my throat. "Tell me how good I taste. You may speak with your mouth full." I love it when he toys with me.

"Youg hare delichsious shir!"

"I can't hear you!" Your free hand swats my breast.

"Delicious, sir!" I bellow through some tears.

"Thank you, slut."

Bringing me upright, you have me clean off the spit I've left on you. I catch my breath as you walk over to the counter, and pick up a leather flogger, the studded hilt rising as you trail your hands through the leather strips. The light catches on the hilt, and piercings at your collarbone. Film noir shadows cut behind you and up the wall. You are a sight to behold. I revel in your stride, the way you drape the flogger over your shoulder as you inspect me, finding the perfect starting place. *Thwack* I can feel my shoulder pinking up from the blow. You pull back on my arms, and I recoil forward with a muffled cry.

"Deportment. What is my slut made for?"

"She strives for excellence in all her service to you, Roman. She is made to be marked, to be used by you, sir!" *Thwack* "To be pushed to her limits."

You land blows across my back, my ass as I talk. I know you won't accept pauses. "Past them when he deems fit, especially if she lacks in discipline. She's made to bring you to completion. To worship you."

"How will my slut worship me?" Standing in front of me now, you drape the thick tails of the flogger across my clips. The added weight is barely tolerable. You slowly slide the tails up my chest and around my neck, tightening there. Unwinding, you move to the tops of my thighs, winding up for rolling strikes.

"Your slut will satiate you—" *Twhack* That was on the edge. Hissing, I redirect my pain. Continue. "Adulate you with every moan and whimper. She will worship you by screaming your name when she is allowed to come."

"That's right, she will. She'll also endure everything I have to give her."

"Yes Roman. It would be my pleasure to serve you, sir. I surrender my body to your delight, to your command."

"Very good girl."

The flogger comes to rest on the counter. Still in reach. You allow me to sit.

Keeping the clips on, you remove the chains and rub my wrists and forearms. Soothing my back with slow strokes, you lay me down with a simmering kiss. Leaves me reeling. You break away, feathering my cheek with your quiet command to grab my ankles. I do, shaky at first. You slide your hands up my shins, and spread my knees. My thumbs are pressed in my achilles tendon, and the binders are just under my legs. We are switching to longer chain now. Clipping my fingers back in, they now run up and over my calves, thighs, dangling above my stomach and up to my protesting nipples. I writhe under your teeth now nipping at my belly, my hip.

You move to grab something, and I draw in a shaky sigh as you come to kneel near my legs.

You hold up one clothespin and slowly bring in down to my thigh. I am holding my breath. You are going to clip my damn inner adductors. Always jumpy when I am coming hard, shaking fervidly. They'll pop the clips off. You move further down, sliding the pin between my inner and outer lips.

I freeze and your face lights up. "I want to see your cunt while I play with it." You clip the lips together so that they are gathered away from my center. The pinch is soothed with a stroke of your hand. Another pin appears. Another pinch and stroke.

You slide one finger in slowly, a mercurial smile flickering over your face as you watch me squirm. Squirming sways the chains, rolls my nipples. "Wet already? Slut, you are going to be soaked soon." A second finger joins the first, and I cry out as a third slides in. You separate your fingers once lodged inside, expanding towards the bounds within.

Your thumb slides above my pubic bone, in and then behind it, finding just enough space to stay even as my sharp inhale rises to meet your pressure. You murmur your approval as your fingers hook upwards, gripping me. I have nothing left to yield to you, this is surrender.

I didn't see you grab it, but the flogger is back, and blows land on my belly and legs, building to a frenetic pace. Still holding me down, you are pushing me to the edge. My grip is slipping on my ankles. They press against the chains.

"Who do you belong to, slut? Tell me."

"You!" My legs are

"Honorifics, slut!"

"I belong to you, sir!"

"Better."

Head lolling backwards, my eyes roll upward. Not too far back, my nipples are fit to burst...

The blows move closer towards my cunt, and you start to slide your last finger in. My legs shoot out, wrenching both clips off. Howling, I keep my hands down but my body is rolling into your hand. I am senseless in the aftermath, but you release my finger binds and tend to my battered breasts. I barely hold back a cry as you sucking on my nipples gently, tender from the torsion.

Pulling the clothespins from my cunt, you use your tongue to hasten the blood that's already flowing back. My back is a shard of ice as warmth drains from my body and surges to my lips, my clit. I can't stop the shudder rocking through me as you slip your tongue in, curling up and grabbing onto my hips to reach deeper. You scan my shaky, pale face as you offer succor. "What would my slut like? Beg."

"May I please come, sir?"

"Not yet."

You suck on me until the chills pass, and I'm steady again, if drained. Pressing my feet together to buck my hips against your mouth. You allow it.

"Please sir, let me have release."

"Come for me, slut."

"Thank you, Roman!" I groan as my legs start to feel leaden, but you aren't done with me.

"Stick out your tongue." Helping me back to my knees as you stand, you grip behind my lower teeth. The tendons of my tongue lurch as you shove your cock until I am moaning, nose against you once again. You pull on my teeth building up steady pressure. You ease your hand away, gripping the crown of my head as you shoot your cum down my throat. Wiping away my tears, you praise my service. I slump against you, charged and quenched at once.