Breaking The New Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
The breaking in of a new submissive.
1.7k words
4.21
19.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

========

PART 1

========

He paused outside the door, hand on the knob, picturing what he hoped awaited him just past the threshold. Deliberately... quietly, he turned the knob and slowly swung open the door. The air threatened to claw its way out of his body with a woosh, which he stifled... glad for her blindfold. Jesus, was there a more beautiful sight? He takes a moment to admire his prize.

A slow wicked smile spread over his face... she had complied with his instructions. Perched on her knees on a rug placed on the wood floor in the center of a sparsely decorated room was a woman. Legs spread, a black silk blindfold covering her eyes, fingers interlaced behind her head of riotous curly hair, full tits pulled up and arched outward -- she embodied what she was... an offering.

He walked towards her slowly, letting her hear his deliberate steps move to the center of the room, where she awaited his pleasure, equidistant between the bed, the straight backed chair and an oversized upholstered seat with rounded arms.

Her nostrils flared she struggled to hear him. She said nothing, as instructed, he could tell she was fighting it though. He stopped, studying her as the anxiety and excitement built, her chest rising and falling with urgency... breasts shifting softly as her respiration became more rapid. " Breathe how you have been taught", she of course complied.

Fucking mesmerizing... he caught himself thinking, wanting to cup those gorgeous big tits, measure their heft. But there was enough time for that later... now it was time to draw the boundaries that would define their relationship, and he had no intention of fucking that up. It would be clear who owned his kick ass little whore when this night was over. A lesson that would stay with her for life.

He walked closer to her... noting her neatly trimmed outer pussy lips pulled slightly apart by her spread knees, a sheen visible on the interior of her improperly trimmed cunt. His bad girl deliberately didn't obey his order to shave. That was one punishment earned. As he circled her, slowly, her perfume wafted on the air currents created by his path, hints of her arousal riding on the tail of her scent. He fucking wanted that smell on his cock right the fuck now. Continuing to circle, he walked behind her, pausing... taking that sinful aroma deep into his lungs, he inhaled her. Then he settled, and went quiet.

Silence... just silence.

Would she hold, as instructed? Would she remain silent, as instructed? He enjoyed watching her quiver with a slow building panic beneath his gaze. He knew this wasn't easy for her, his hard charging real estate developer. She took shit from no one, she was strong and powerful to others, to him she was his little pet... but by the end of this night, she would crawl to him goddamn it. Grimacing, he quickly squatted behind her and put his mouth to her ear.

She flinched and barked a startled noise aloud, involuntarily.

He chuckled... "That is two punishments pet... you were to remain silent. Now, show me that ass that belongs to me."

She did not immediately comply.

"I am not surprised that my pet is going to test me, push my own limits... make me earn her submission," he said calmly to her, as he sauntered around to face his new submissive with her love/hate relationship to her kink. Reaching down, he quickly grasped her pink puffy nipples in between his thumb and forefinger and pinched down, hard. Feeling her nipple harden to his touch

Conversationally, as if he had all the time in the world, he spoke to his best girl. "You have permission to speak only to count down from 10 to 1 backward... and very fucking slowly. When you are done with your little countdown, you are going to bend over and show me that ass... now start fucking counting."

"Ten," her voice came out in a croak. She cleared her throat and continued with a scratchy whisper. "Nine... eight... seven... six..."

He clamped down harder on the tender tips of her tits, which she had told him were very sensitive... he was going to find out. Pinching and rolling them.

"five... four... three..."

"You better not speed that countdown pet," he warned as he pulled her nipples out away from her body, supporting the weight of her breasts only between his fingers.

"two," she croaked.

"Wait for it..." he instructed... "wait for it."

She paused, unsure whether to resume the final number that would end her torment. There was a hiccup of breath. Was his pet fighting off tears? So early, he mused.

"One?" she questioned.

He released her, and gently placed a hand on top of her head and gave her a slow stroke to the nape of her neck where he grasped and pulled her face toward his as he bent over toward her.

"You still have two punishments coming pet, but first, Show....Me....That....Ass!! I am not asking again." Releasing her suddenly, he stepped back, his expectations hanging heavy in the air. He watched her

She scrambled to comply. Face planting, she bent her upper body to the floor, lifted her ass, and reached her hands around behind her. Tentatively, she pulled her ass cheeks apart so he could see the cute little star that was the key to his plans today.

"Was your ass a hard limit Pet?" he asked, giving her butt cheeks a playful smack, leaving his hand perched on her rump, like a rancher contemplating his livestock.

"No Master."

"Did you expect me to play with your ass on our first day together pet?"

"No Master," she said a bit miserably.

"Who does this ass belong to, Pet?"

"You, Master."

"Say it loud and proud", she begrudgingly complied.

"Again" She was much quicker to reply.

"That's right, it belongs to me, and your ass is where we are going to start this evening, but first a quick question pet... Tell me how my pussy is?"

He was curious if his online training would translate to their first real time scene... ahhh, there she went, he thought! Her right hand snaked from her ass to the front of her body, slid down her stomach toward her slick pussy. She lifted her ass more to show her Master that she was slowly inserting a middle finger into her wet, slick cunt. After a deep dip, she slowly brought it out, wagging her ass a bit. Per her training, she returned her pussy-soaked finger to her mouth, licking and suckling it like a fucking porn star. He could have died and gone to heaven at the site. His reluctant little slave was starting to let go.

"Yes Master, your pussy is wet, needy" she confirmed meekly after the little oral show.

"Good girl Pet... now get that hand back and spread those cheeks, we have work to do if you are going to take my cock in your ass tonight."

The speed with which she completed his order pleased him... as did the almost inaudible yelp she swallowed down. The only way she was getting out of this was by safewording he resolved to himself.

He went to the edge of the bed, where she had laid out, as instructed, left to right... lube, a glass dildo, a collar, a leash, two sizes of butt plug, and a vibrating dildo. Almost drunk with the intoxication of having this strong woman place her trust and her power in his hands, it was empowering. He selected the lube from the well organized props and returned to her upturned arse, admiring it.

Kneeling down, he traced his index finger slowly, lightly, down her entire spine to the crack of her ass.

"Let's get to work, shall we pet?"

Drawing it out, maximizing the sounds, he methodically opened the lube, squelched it onto his finger, letting some drip down onto her ass. Setting the lube on the floor by her head, he generously spread it around the crack of her ass... going back for more, he finally placed his index finger at the entrance to her ass and gently pressed.

"Be a good whore pet... bear down like a bowel movement, and my finger will pop right in." She yielded beautifully, and true to his word, the tip of his finger entered her virgin ass. It was tight, smooth and inviting

As he slowly pressed it into her bowels, he said, "I cannot believe you have never been fucked in the ass my dear. I, for one, am pretty fucking glad I get to relieve you of your anal cherry today."

She groaned.

"You like that pet?"

She didn't answer.

"You may answer... I want to know what you are thinking right now as I push lube into your ass and fuck you with my finger... are you excited that the first place I am going to fuck you is in your ass sweet one?"

"No," she gasped out, trying to breath through the initial pain and discomfort with the single minded focus she brought to everything she did.

"Ask me to put two fingers in your ass pet... and you better make it convincing or you will earn another punishment."

"Please... Master, please stuff two fingers in your pet's ass," she managed to get out, her ass adjusting.

He smiled... "Well, you aren't going to win an academy award with that performance, but we'll give you another chance... tell me you are excited to become my anal slut pet... convince me."

Breathing heavily as he pushed two fingers into her abused anus, she gasped, ""Pet wants to please Master and his cock..."

[Pulling out]

"and she knows he wants to fuck her in the ass..."

[Pushing in]

"and she can't wait to become his anal whore because it will make Master's cock happy..."

[Pulling out]

"pet wants to make Master's cock happy... whatever it takes... please master..."

[Pushing in]

Wiping his fingers on her ass, he said, "Well done pet, that was well done. Master is very pleased. Now back on your knees. We are only getting started"

=================================

**This is the end of the first part of three, the remaining two will be posted one per day**

=================================