An Inhuman Encounter

Story Info
A sexual encounter helps Grant in his inhuman transition.
1.1k words
4.12
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man awoke in a dimly lit room. The plush bed cradled him as he began to move his limbs. Where was he? Sensations trickled through his skin, crawling across like currents of electricity.

She was a redhead, with fiery locks of an unnatural shade, framing her pale, freckled face. Her creamy skin and cute nose gave her mischievous smile even more power. She wore a sheer gown of crinkled white silk that barely concealed the curve of her lithe body. Green eyes, as bright as stars, stared down at him.

He blinked twice as the red-haired woman licked her pink lips.

"Hi," she said, her voice husky. "I'm Eins."

Glancing up at her, his eyes lingered down her body. She was straddling his prone form, her muscular legs tight against his hips. Eins trailed a finger down his cheek, across his jaw and over his neck. Heat rush across his body but Eins didn't move.

"Do you remember your name?" She asked.

"Grant?" he replied.

"Not anymore," she said her head. "They've been calling you Zwei." She pronounced it z-vai, like "two" in German.

Of course, he thought, Zwei...

"What--?" He asked.

"Shh," Eins hushed him.

She pressed her hands against his chest, pulling the sheet away slowly. Zwei realized he was naked...at least from the waist up. Eins took his hand and moved it toward her bare leg. He sat up on an elbow, trailing his fingers up her thigh. Her skin was smooth, warm, with a lingering heat that pushed through his fingertips.

Grabbing his other hand, Eins pulled him to a sitting position, cupping his chin in her palm. He had made it to her hip now, fingers questing under the sheer dress. Eins brought her face toward his, lips brushing against his ear. Shocks ran through him as she spoke. Her breath teased over his neck.

"Are you afraid?" she asked.

"No," Zwei said, staring deep into her bright eyes.

Then her lips met his. Her mouth was hot. Almost too hot. She engulfed him.

Zwei wrapped his hand around the small of her back and brought her close, pressing her form to his own. She was soft, warm, and eager. He took one of her breasts in his hand, feeling its curve through the sheer fabric, the firmness of it. A deep longing rocked his core, building between his legs and radiating outward in a sparking heat of desire and pain.

She was still kissing him, her tongue slick and strong behind his teeth. Her fingers wrapped in his hair, tugging him closer. A strong hand gripped the back of his neck. Zwei could feel her breath growing in urgency, in speed, washing over him like a warm tropical wind. His own lungs strained for air and he finally had to break away, panting and giddy. His vision sparkled.

Languidly, Eins leaned back on her hands, breasts up, stomach flat. He gripped the hem of her gown and pulled it over her body, tugging it from the tangle of her red hair. The skin of her breasts was as pale as her face, flawless, no marks, nothing extra. It was just a clean, beautiful expanse of flesh. He leaned down to kiss her stomach, just above her navel, flicking his tongue over her skin.

Working his way upward, he buried his face between those pale mounds of flesh, before taking her nipple into his mouth. Breathing deeply, he took in the scent of her: clean, floral, with chemical hints of plasticizer and high-grade machine oil. She gripped his head, pressing it into her body, a low moan escaping from her lips.

She shifted and moved the sheet out from between them and Zwei noticed that he was naked from the waist down as well. So was Eins. He pressed his hips upward, into the crevice between her legs. She felt real and womanly, warm and welcoming. Eins returned his eagerness, gripping him tighter with her legs as her hands roamed over his chest.

Watching those slim fingers in their exploration, Zwei noticed that he, himself, had no nipples. While that struck him as odd, it didn't distract him for long from the path of her hands. They were between his legs now, gripping him tightly. Stroking him. The heat rose in his core, spreading like wildfire to his fingers, his toes.

His heart, within his chest, began to thrum with a mighty beat, increasing his breath with every stroke. He kissed her again, more forcefully this time. Biting at her lips. She returned his eagerness, fingernails clawing at his back. Her hips shook. Her legs trembled.

Then she rose, positioning him between her thighs. Her strong hands pushed him onto his back as she slowly lowered herself down. He was engulfed in the core of her. Hot, strong, encompassing. She rocked back and forth, her hips controlling his own motions. He followed suit, jerking upward to get deeper inside.

Eins' moans rose in volume as her chest lowered to meet his. She pressed against him on all his skin: breasts, stomach, hips, legs, pelvis. Griding her body into his, he thrust harder, gripping her ass tightly. His mouth swallowed up hers, their breaths flowing over each other like hot clouds.

The sensation rose in him. The tingling, the pressure. Her heat was almost more than he could bear as his own flowed through him. Light-headed and single-minded, he rocked back and forth until he could no longer hold back the tide.

It exploded from him as Eins gripped his hair, bit his lip, and scratched his shoulder. He held himself up into her as the wave of emotion, desire, and pleasure broke again and again. He screamed.

When it finally passed, they lay together breathless, confused, cold. No sweat beaded on his brow, and Eins' body was dry. Slowly she rolled off him, gaining unsteady footing beside the bed. Zwei looked around.

The lights lit up, bright and clinical. Blinding. He groaned.

A man walked into the room wearing a white lab coat and carrying a datapad. He looked at the two naked people without surprise. Eins didn't seem bothered, but Zwei grabbed the sheet hastily.

"I'm Dr. Weaver," the scientist chuckled slightly. "How are you feeling young man?"

"Uh..." Zwei began. Words were not coming easily as his body was still recovering from the depletion.

"Well, you look like you're doing well. As I suspected, a sexual encounter seems to have helped your mind transition," the man said.

"What transition?"

"Why, your transition to a fully mechanical body."

"What?" Zwei asked, sitting up in shock.

"That's right young man, you are now a cyborg."