An Innocent Connection Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom uses ESP to take advantage of daughter's friend.
6.6k words
4.58
30.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2020

All rights reserved

Constructive comments appreciated.

******************************

Samantha Garrett yawned and then looked at the clock on the car's dashboard. It read 2:36am. Four more hours to go. How in the hell was she going to stay awake?!? At least there as a full moon lighting up the desert and giving the landscape an eerie blue tint. It was so bright, she hardly needed her headlights to see.

She checked the rearview mirror and saw her 18-year-old daughter Sarah asleep in the back seat. She was nestled up against a garbage bag filled with her clothes, the other rear seat also jammed with her belongings.

Then she glanced over at the sleeping figure in the passenger seat. Brittany, Sarah's best friend since grade school, snoozed fitfully.

It had been Samantha's idea to drive the girls off to college. It was only a couple of long days of driving, and she knew Brittany's mom would have a hard time getting off work to take her herself. The fact that Brittany and Sarah had chosen the same college to attend was a bonus, both for them and for travel to and from school.

So they had filled Samantha's car with their belongings, said their goodbyes to Brittany's mom, and then set off on the long drive. But they had only gotten about 5 hours into the trip before they had car trouble and spent the next 14 hours holed up in a cheap motel, waiting for parts to arrive so the car could be fixed. The delay put them severely behind schedule. And now it was Samantha's shift to drive, the one she volunteered for, to drive them through the night and to get back on schedule. IF that is, she could manage to stay awake. They should reach their destination in the afternoon, allowing the girls to move in early the next day and on time.

Samantha checked herself in the mirror. She thought she looked like hell, but nothing a good night's sleep wouldn't fix. Her black, shoulder-length hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her 44-year-old body was fatigued and crampy from being in the car for so long, but otherwise felt (and looked) good. Samantha was an avid exerciser, but couldn't pick her favorite activity. So she kept herself busy by running, biking and swimming, and then spending most of her summer and fall weekends 'competing' in triathlons. At 5'8" with broad shoulders and large chest, Samantha wasn't the prototypical tri-athlete. But she was not really competitive with the other participants. She considered herself competitive with Father Time, wanting to keep her body tight and toned for as long as she could. Maybe it was vanity, but she honestly liked the way she looked. Her genes gave her the Italian black hair and olive skin, but her commitment to herself had given her a body many men (and maybe some women?) had ogled and fantasized about over the years. It was always great positive reinforcement to her hard work when she caught somebody checking her out at the grocery store -man or woman, old or young, it was ALL good.

Sleeping Sarah in the back seat had inherited most of her mother's physique, just a little taller and with a smaller bust. And as blue as Brittany's eyes were, Sarah's were black as coal, just like her mom.

Brittany, on the passenger side, shifted in her seat and brought her legs up and tucked herself into a little ball with her forehead against the side window. Not for the first time, Samantha admired Brittany's tight little body, with her cute little butt and her pure white midriff. Brittany was small in stature, a perfect cheerleader body, with blond hair and bright blue eyes. Though Brittany was popular in high school because of her being Cheerleading Captain, according to Sarah, she had never had a steady boyfriend. Samantha was convinced that would change at college.

Samantha yawned again. How the hell am I going to stay awake? Listening to music was no good, that ALWAYS put her to sleep. Talk Radio might do the trick, but that would disturb the girls.

"But, I wonder...," thought Samantha. "Maybe they're dreaming about something interesting. Maybe I'll just take a little peek..."

#

Sam rarely used her gift of ESP anymore, there was just no need. She had poked around inside of her husband's mind enough to know he would never cheat on her (even though he had quite a few kinks he had never mentioned out loud to her). And she had a great, honest, and open relationship with her daughter, so there was really no need.

That's not to say she NEVER used her gift. Over Sarah's high school years, Samantha HAD reached into her daughter's mind a few times to make sure she wasn't into anything TOO dangerous. All she had discovered was some heavy petting with various boyfriends (no intercourse) and drinking only a few times (and never when she was driving).

Sam's ESP only worked when her target was asleep, probably something to do with accessing an unconscious versus conscious mind, but that was fine. Sam's little 'trick' also came with the added benefit of being able to place subliminal messages into her target's mind, into their subconscious. That came in especially handy when Sarah was a baby. Samantha was able to 'suggest' to her daughter to sleep through the night. Or to 'sleep deeply' when it was loud outside and she needed to nap.

When Samantha had first discovered her ESP as a teenager during puberty, she had sometimes used it to look into the minds of her family and friends. Her mother never knew how Sam ALWAYS knew what her birthday and Christmas gifts were going to be, no matter how hard she tried to keep it secret. But even from the start, Samantha tried to be respectful of privacy and not dig too deeply. Once, Sam saw her mother's sex dream, in which all participants wore creepy animal masks. That had cured her curiosity for a while.

And Sam had broken off a few friendships over the years, when she discovered how they really felt about her. But she felt like she had helped some people along the way too. In college, one of her roommates had a bad breakup and spiraled into deep depression, drinking heavily and stopped going to class. While her friend slept, Sam reached into her mind and reassured her friend and emphasized that her pain would soon pass. After just a few nights of Samantha's 'therapy,' her friend started to come around and was quickly back to normal.

Sam had used her power on boyfriends (of course), as soon as she started sleeping with them. Though it took her a while to navigate the male psyche, it had given her some valuable insight for her future relationships with men.

And as time passed, she used her power less often. Most of it was her merely maturing and becoming more empathetic and self-confident as a woman, but she never gave it up totally. It was like a muscle that needed working now and then.

Her husband's younger, single (and super attractive) brother, Roger, came to visit them a week before their college road trip. Samantha and Roger had a flirty relationship, always had. After some wine with dinner and more wine playing cards in the dining room afterward, each had gone to bed, Samantha and her husband to their bedroom and Roger on the couch. But Samantha was horny (as well as buzzed) and feeling a bit naughty. Maybe a little eavesdropping on her brother-in-law would satisfy her. First, Samantha reached into her husband's mind to encourage deep sleep (no sense getting caught). Then Samantha quietly got out of bed and walked silently to the living room, wearing only an old t-shirt and her panties. As Roger snored lightly on the couch, Samantha sat in a chair nearby and reached out to his mind:

Samantha: Roger, it's Samantha.

Roger: Hey, Sugar Tits! (Sam sometimes found it to be a relief and at other times disconcerting, when her target's unfiltered subconscious would say things that would never pass their lips if awake.)

Samantha: Did you have fun tonight?

Roger: Oh yeah, it was a great time. It always is with you. My brother is a lucky man.

Samantha: Did I catch you checking out my body a few times tonight?

Roger: Absolutely. I guess I wasn't too subtle. I was more covert about it last summer when we all spent the weekend at that lake cabin. I guess you couldn't tell behind my sunglasses, but I was devouring your body with my eyes the whole time.

Samantha: You were?!? Aww, that's sweet. What's your favorite part?

Roger: It's gotta be your ass. It's beautiful and plump, but I know you run and swim all the time and do all those triathlons, so it's gotta be tight as hell. (Roger's mind produced an image of Samantha's ass in a thong bathing suit, one she really didn't own. Though the picture was all in Roger's mind, Sam had to admit, she did look pretty good.)

Samantha: If I weren't married to your brother, would you want to fuck me?

Roger: Hell, I want to fuck you even though you are married to my brother.

Samantha: But you know I wouldn't do that.

Roger: Yeah, I know, but I still want to.

Samantha: What would you do right now if you could? (As Samantha snaked her hand inside the front waistband of her panties.)

Roger: Right now, it would be a hard, quick fuck. (Even asleep, Roger's hand reached down and gripped his hardening cock.) I would hike up that dress you are wearing, lift you up on the table, pull your panties aside and fuck you right there in the dining room. I'll bet your pussy is super wet, but tight. (Samantha slipped her middle finger into the wet folds of her slit as Roger described taking her.)

Samantha: Would you cum inside of me, or pull out? (As she brought her wet finger up to her clit and circled around it a few times.)

Roger: Oh, I'd fill you full. I would grip you by the back of your neck and look right into your eyes as I pounded you. And then I would try to coat your tonsils with my seed as I emptied my load into your steamy box. (The image in Roger's head was undeniably hot. Samantha saw herself with legs spread, being fucked HARD by Roger right in her own home, his tight ass clenching at each thrust, with looking deeply into his eyes as she screamed when she orgasmed. She jammed two fingers deep inside herself as she watched Roger's fantasy play out in her mind. The culmination seeing Roger's ass flex one last time as he pumped her full. Then she felt the walls of her vagina spasm and grip her fingers as she came. It was the first time seeing herself in a porno (Roger's fantasy) with her in the starring role.

Samantha took a few moments to come down from her deep breathing and killer orgasm. She saw Roger still gripped his erection through the sweatpants he was wearing.

Samantha: Thanks, Roger, you've made my night. You should wait five minutes, then masturbate to relieve yourself. (Sam pushed the thought into Roger's subconscious and then withdrew.)

Roger: Okay, Sam. I'll do that.

The morning after, Sam felt a little guilty for having used Roger that way. She didn't feel like it was technically cheating, just as her husband didn't think jacking off to Internet porn was cheating either. But she knew she had shared something intimate with Roger and something she would never tell anyone about, which didn't seem right either.

#

And now here she was, with hours of driving time ahead of her and needing a distraction to keep her awake. "Maybe I'll just take a little peek..."

Samantha took a deep breath to quiet her mind and then reached out to her daughter's sleeping mind:

Samantha: Hey, Baby, how are you?

Sarah: I'm good, Mom. A little anxious. I guess I'm excited and nervous about school.

Samantha: You know that's natural. I know you'll do fine and am very proud of you. You know that, right?!?

Sarah: Yeah, Mom, I know. You say it all the time. Part of my jitters may just be from lack of sleep. Brittany slept like a rock in that motel last night, but I felt like I tossed and turned all night.

Samantha: That's something I can help with. Sarah, you will sleep DEEPLY for the next three hours and awake, refreshed and calm when thinking about your future. (Samantha pushed the thought into her daughter's mind, as she had just done with Roger and her troubled roommate all those years ago.)

Sarah: Thanks, Mom. I'm going deeper...

Samantha left Sarah's mind and sighed. "Well, that didn't last long," Samantha thought to herself. She glanced over at sleeping Brittany and hesitated. Samantha remembered her mixed feelings after her encounter with Roger's subconscious mind. She had known Brittany since grade school but didn't feel like she knew her particularly well for someone who was such good friends with her only child and someone who had spent so much time in her home over the years. And Samantha would swear Brittany was always watching her. She would catch her staring at her at odd times. It was a little unsettling, but she had gotten used to it. She was a great kid, er... young 18-year-old woman, Samantha corrected herself. "What can it hurt," she thought to herself.

Sam again took a deep breath, and this time reached her mind out to Brittany. She took it slow, as she always did when connecting with someone new, allowing her mind to make the subconscious connections while the conscious part minded the road:

Samantha: Brittany, how are you, Dear?

Brittany: Hi Mrs. G, I'm good, I guess.

Samantha: Is something bothering you?

Brittany: Pretty much, yeah. I think I would say I'm feeling frustrated.

Samantha: What's frustrating you?

Brittany: I'm feeling pent up and tense. I'm used to touching myself pretty often for relief, but with all this driving and sharing a room, I haven't been able to find relief as often. Not since I had some time in the shower last night. (Samantha then saw an image of a naked Brittany in the motel shower with one leg up on the ledge and a hand between her legs, rubbing herself to orgasm.) I'm more used to getting off a couple of times a day.

Samantha: A couple of times a day, huh? How do you find time for that with school and cheer practice? I'm lucky if I can find time to 'rub-one-off' even once a day.

Brittany: I can usually tell how my day is going to be by how hard I can cum laying in bed after my alarm goes off. I know Sarah likes to hit the Snooze button, but I would rather use that time to rub my own button and get off before I start my day. And then I usually do it again before I can go to sleep, it helps me relax. And SOMETIMES I just HAVE to at school, if something really turns me on. (Hearing Brittany talk like this was a bit of a shock to Samantha and a testament to how Brittany, and her own Sarah, had grown into young women, with very adult desires. Sam remembered herself as being pretty sex-crazed in high school too. If she were completely honest with herself, this sex talk with Brittany was not only succeeding in keeping her awake, it was starting to turn her on.)

Samantha: At school? How do you do that in a stall in the bathroom? Isn't that dangerous?

Brittany: Yeah, usually in a stall. But once I did it in Study Hall! I just couldn't help it. I started by squeezing my legs and rubbing them together, but that just wouldn't do it, I couldn't quite get there. I had to use my hand. (An image from Brittany formed in Samantha's mind. She could see Brittany in her cheerleader skirt in the back row in Study Hall. She saw her squirming in her seat, then take off her jacket and place it on her lap. Then she reached down to rub between her legs, with the coat hiding her hand. She saw Brittany's eyes close and her body tense up, then wholly deflate as the orgasm subsided. She saw her slick fingers as she subtly wiped them on her jacket sleeve.)

Samantha: You must have been pretty turned on, taking that risk. Was there a boy that got you that excited?

Brittany: God, no! High school boys are so dumb. No, I had just come from World Lit with Miss James.

Samantha: I don't think I know Miss James. Did she assign a particularly steamy passage?

Brittany: No, Miss James is a new substitute teacher. She's right out of college and filled in when Mrs. Fredrick was out on maternity leave. She is absolutely gorgeous and super sexy. One time, Miss James caught me just staring at her in the middle of class. She asked me a question, and I didn't even hear her. It was pretty embarrassing when the whole class laughed. (The image that appeared for Samantha was a woman in tight, short dress and high heels, with dark hair and a large chest showing lots of cleavage. Samantha guessed Miss James really didn't dress like that at school, but this was Brittany's view, so be it. But she couldn't help notice some of the physical attributes of Miss James were the same as her own.)

Samantha: So seeing Miss James got you THAT excited that you had to play with yourself in Study Hall?

Brittany: Well, no. At first, I just fantasized about Miss James when I played with myself in the morning or at night. I actually snuck a few pictures of her during class that I would use and fantasize about us together. And I'll admit it, I became a little obsessed. I started doing poorly on my essays on purpose, so Miss James would work with me individually, and so I could be close to her. But she eventually figured it out. Once, when we were working side-by-side at her desk she touched my hand to guide it to where she wanted me to correct the grammar. That startled me, but when I looked up at her, she looked back into my eyes with a sly little smile on her face.

Samantha: So she knew you were into her.

Brittany: Oh yeah, she knew. The next time I went up for extra help, she pulled my chair right up next to hers, so they were both behind her desk, hidden from the rest of the class. This time as she talked to me, she dropped her hands to her lap and then moved one hand to my knee. Her hand was warm and dry. I looked down at it in disbelief, and just when I thought it was probably an innocent accident, she started to rub my leg. I know she continued to speak, but all I can remember was her touching me. (Samantha enjoyed the scene in Brittany's memory. She could see Brittany, in her cheerleading skirt, jump as Miss James's hand touched her leg and her subsequent rapid breathing. Samantha had to admit, it was a hot scene.)

Brittany: She knew what she was doing me, and enjoyed it. She slid her hand to the inside of my leg and slowly traced a line toward my crotch. I couldn't believe it! I even looked out at the class to see if anyone noticed, but no one was looking our direction, much less could possibly know what she was doing to me. As her hand got closer to my pussy, instead of clamping my legs shut, I actually opened them wider to give her better access. I was aching for her to touch me. Then, instead of being saved by the bell, I was cursed by it. Everyone in the class got up to go to 4th period. I couldn't just sit there, so all I could manage to say, "Thank you, Miss James," and then stood up and left class on wobbly legs.

Brittany: Anyway, right after that, I had Study Hall and knew I couldn't wait to make it to the bathroom stall. I was so wet, I felt like I was squishing when I walked.

Samantha: Wow, that does seem pretty intense. I didn't think Sarah never mentioned your interest in women. Do you consider yourself gay or bisexual?

Brittany: I don't know, Mrs. G., those seem like old labels. I just know that I'm sexually attracted to people, some males, and some females. Right now, I seem to be lusting after women more than men. What about you, Mrs. G, are you a straight arrow only, or have you ever been into women?

Samantha: No, I'm afraid not. The closest I came was a drunken make-out session I had with a visiting friend of a friend in college. I remember it being hot at the time but didn't progress beyond that.

Brittany: Would you ever want to now?

12