An Innocent Connection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha: Want to what?

Brittany: Get with a girl.

Samantha: I honestly haven't given it much thought. I find lots of women attractive but haven't felt sexually attracted to them. Though your encounter with Miss James is pretty hot. What happened to you two?

Brittany: I was SO excited to get some extra 'help' from Miss James the next day, but there sat dumpy old Mrs. Fredrick, back from maternity leave. Not so much as a good-bye from Miss James. I thought about trying to find her, but then what?!? I don't think I could go through with anything with her. I would have let her feel me up, but wouldn't have done anything back.

Samantha: How come?

Brittany: I would be too nervous. I wouldn't know what to do. Don't get me wrong, she got me super turned on, but I was just too scared to go further. And I just didn't know her that well. She gave me a better fantasy life, but I need something safer with someone I know a lot better. Someone like you, Mrs. G.

Samantha: Me? Why me? Have I ever given you the impression I was into women?

Brittany: No, but I've fantasized about you almost as much as Miss James. Not too long ago, you came back from a run when Sarah and I were in the kitchen. You pulled off your t-shirt and were just in your sports bra and running tights as you stretched and cooled down.

Samantha: I remember that day. You looked like you were totally checked out, and I asked if you were okay.

Brittany: I was trying to imagine what you looked like with your running shorts off. And what you smelled like between your legs. How you tasted. When you got in the shower, I actually took your sweaty panties out of the clothes bin and sniffed them. I really like your scent. I was so tempted to keep them, but I left them there. (The image in Samantha's mind showed Brittany with Samantha's underwear being held against her nose and mouth as she inhaled and then a look of sweet satisfaction on her face.)

Samantha: I'm stunned you feel this way about me, I really had no idea.

Brittany: Sometimes, when I'm on a sleepover, I fantasize about you coming into Sarah's room while we're sleeping, and you uncover me and look at my body. And then you touch my breasts. And slide your hands into my panties and feel my sex. Sometimes I wake up in my fantasies, and sometimes I stay asleep when you do it. (Samantha saw herself walking into her daughter's room with just the light from the hall. She kneels next to the bed where Brittany lay and slowly pulls back the covers. Brittany is lying on her back with her legs slightly spread, wearing a short pajama top and pajama shorts. Samantha pulls Brittany's top back to reveal small breasts with pointy nipples. Samantha slowly reaches out and touches her stomach, then slides her hands up and gently massages Brittany's breasts and caressing her nipples. Then she slides her hands down her ribs, across her stomach, under her pants and between her legs.)

At this, Brittany suddenly stirred on the seat next to Samantha, breaking their connection. Brittany sat up and looked out the window. "Hey, Mrs. G, how's the drive going? Are you staying awake," asked Brittany.

Samantha's pulse was racing, having been fully engrossed in Brittany's vision. "Yes, I'm doing fine, thanks. Are you okay? It seemed like you had a dream just now, do you remember it," asked Samantha, fearing she had been caught going into Brittany's mind.

"I was dreaming? Huh, I really don't remember anything," said Brittany sleepily.

"No big deal. I'm doing fine. You can go back to sleep," said Samantha. And Brittany laid straight back down on the seat and was soon asleep.

Samantha was now undeniably horny. The base of her neck tingled slightly, what her husband like to call his 'Lizard Brain,' where deep, animal emotions, like unbridled lust, sometimes emerged, clouding everything else. More than anything, she wanted to touch herself, get herself off. But that wouldn't be safe to do while driving. And she was still very intrigued by Brittany's admission of feeling sexual attraction for her. Here was a young woman she had known for many years who genuinely had a thing for her. Though she had found out about the attraction in an unusual, surreptitious way.

Looking over at the sleeping Brittany, she couldn't help but revisit the image of her fondling the sleeping girl. Of course, she hadn't actually touched her, had no physical memory of what that felt like to her own hands, but it was a super erotic image in her mind. What would she do if she had her own female plaything? What would she touch? How would it feel? How would she smell or taste? Very quickly, exploring another woman sexually had become appealing. Samantha reached back out to the sleeping Brittany with her mind:

Samantha: Brittany, it's Sam again.

Brittany: Hi, Mrs. G.

Samantha: How about you call me Sam when we have these visits?

Brittany: Sure, okay, Sam.

Samantha: About your fantasy of my touching you, would you ever want that to happen in real life, not just in a fantasy?

Brittany: Are you kidding, Sam?!? Oh yes! I've even thought about faking a muscle cramp when I'm at your house, just to know what it would be like to have your hands on me. And I've thought of all sorts of other hot scenarios. Like me crawling into bed with you while Mr. G is out of town, or you straddling my face while I licked between your legs. Basically, all sorts of things.

Samantha: What if I touched you right now?

Brittany: Oh, Sam, would you?!? I would love it. Please do it.

Samantha left Brittany's mind and looked again at the clock. Still, more than two hours to go. Was she really considering this? Was she really contemplating feeling up this little girl while she slept? Ahem... young woman. Even if she HAD been given permission, by her subconscious at least, was she really considering going through with it?

Samantha saw the next exit off the interstate was a 1/2 mile away. She glanced at her sleeping daughter and knew she would be sleeping deeply for some time to come. Then Sam looked over at Brittany's prone body again and felt her pulse quicken as her Lizard Brain tingled again. She was SO tempted! She licked her lips and made up her mind.

As she pulled off at the exit, she reached back out to Brittany:

Samantha: Brittany, I want you to stay asleep until I tell you to wake up, but I want you to be aware of sensations from your body. Know that you are safe and that the person touching you cares about you and won't hurt you. (Samantha sent the instruction to Brittany's subconscious.)

Brittany: Okay, Sam. I trust you.

At the exit, Samantha found a closed fast food restaurant with a burned out parking lot light and parked in the far back corner, as far away from the road as possible. Samantha knew that no matter what kind of 'consent' she was using to justify what she was considering, no one would believe her. Best to take some precautions.

She turned off the car, unclipped her seat belt, and turned her body toward Brittany.

#

Samantha reached across the sleeping girl and lowered the back of the passenger seat until it was as flat as it could go. Then she looked down at her. So young. So ripe. Samantha's tongue felt thick, and she could feel her heart beating in her ears as she thought about what she was about to do. Brittany lay on her back in her baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants with her hands at her sides. Like it or not, she was now Samantha's plaything.

Samantha cupped the girl's cheek and feeling its warmth. Gently, she slid the ball of her thumb across her lips, feeling Brittany's soft breath from her nose.

Samantha tentatively reached forward to the front of Brittany's sweatshirt. She gently pulled it up, exposing the girl's trim midsection and cute little belly button. Samantha leaned closer and could see a few thin, almost translucent hairs around her navel, reflecting the moonlight. She could see the bottom of Brittany's ribcage rising and falling slowly as she slept.

Samantha again reached out to Brittany with her mind:

Samantha: Brittany, are you sleeping deeply?

Brittany: Yes, Sam, I'm sleeping deeply.

Samantha: And you're sure you're not going to wake up if I touch you?

Brittany: No, I'll stay asleep.

Samantha: Will you be able to feel me touch you?

Brittany: Yeah, I think so.

Samantha: And do you still want me to?

Brittany: Yes, please. It's exhilarating to think about being played with.

Samantha: If you change your mind at any time, just let me know, and I'll stop.

Brittany: I trust you, Sam...really.

Samantha pulled Brittany's sweatshirt up higher, bunching it up just below her breasts. It was now or never. She slowly reached out and placed her left hand on Brittany's taut tummy. Her skin was warm and dry to the touch, impossibly soft and smooth and flawless. Samantha used her fingertips to trace around Brittany's belly button and traced the line of her ribcage from her side up to the bottom of her breastbone and then back down to the waistband of her sweatpants. She used the backs of her fingers to again stroke across Brittany's midsection. Brittany seemed to shiver at that movement, and Samantha could see goosebumps on the forearm that was peeking out of her sweatshirt.

Samantha: Brittany, does that feel good?

Brittany: Oooohhhh yyyeeeeeaaaaahhhh. That feels so good. Please don't stop there.

Samantha tentatively pulled Brittany's sweatshirt up and looked underneath. Brittany's perfect, perky breasts sat high and tight on her chest. Samantha had had no idea she wasn't wearing a bra. She rolled up the sweatshirt and pulled it up beneath Brittany's chin and again sat back and admired the sight before her.

Fascinated, Samantha again reached out with the back of her fingers and slid them up the young woman's ribs and to the start of the swell of her breast. She circled the base with her fingertips, first one breast, then the other. Brittany had very small aureoles, and her nipples stood at attention, like little pencil erasers.

Samantha's mouth watered as she reached out with both hands to fondle each of the girl's breasts. In each hand was a firm breast, each about the size of an orange. She squeezed them gently and then rubbed the ball of each thumb over her rubbery nipples. She had never before sexually felt breasts, other than her own. And these were so very different. Samantha's breasts were big and heavy, with large nipples and aureoles, and with typical middle-age sag.

Brittany's back arched slightly at Samantha's kneading. Samantha immediately stopped, fearing Brittany would wake up and realize her best friend's mother playing with her exposed tits as she slept.

Samantha: Brittany, are you okay? Are you still sleeping?

Brittany: Yeah, Sam. I am so horny right now, you don't even know what you're doing to me.

Samantha reached out and gently brushed one of Brittany's nipples with her fingernail, and then did the same to the other. Then she again grabbed both breasts and squeezed, harder this time, and then pinched the nipples between her fingers. Brittany's breath became ragged, and her back arched to try to meet Samantha's touch.

Samantha removed her hands and then reached back and gripped each nipple with her fingertips and pulled on them lightly, teasing them even higher. Brittany's body again reacted, her legs parted, and her pelvis arched forward.

Samantha couldn't remember being as turned on as she was just then. She would never have guessed her own body would become so aroused in touching another woman. In Samantha's mind, Brittany had stopped being her daughter's best friend and instead had become her personal doll, something to play with. She brought one hand to her own breast and flicked her nipple through her shirt and bra. She mimicked the same movements on Brittany's chest.

Brittany: Please, Sam, you're killing me. Please make me cum. I need to cum.

Samantha went back to fondling her breasts and then looked down at Brittany's spayed legs. Her sweatpants were riding low, exposing the tops of her slender hip bones.

She leaned forward with both hands and slid them across Brittany's ribs, down her stomach, over her hips, under her loose sweatpants, and onto her upper thighs. She squeezed the muscular legs and then slowly moved her hands to the inside. She could sense the heat radiating between Brittany's legs against her forearms, even through her panties. She slid her hands up to the junction of Brittany's legs. She could feel the dampness through her panties as Brittany again arched her pelvis toward her touch.

Samantha used her hands to part Brittany's legs further. Then she slid her fingers back on forth against the skin on either side of her underwear. She pulled her hands back and slid one back inside, this time under her panties. Her hand slid over the narrow patch of soft pubic hair, and her palm rested on the girl's pubic mound.

She used her fingertips to tentatively explore the girl's sex. She slid her hand forward and pressed lightly with her middle finger at the bottom of Brittany's slit, and her finger slipped quickly into her wet folds. Brittany was amazingly moist. The feel of Brittany's sex was so different from her own. Brittany's lips protruded from her sex, while Samantha's was plumper, and her lips were hidden inside. Samantha slid her wet finger up to the nub of Brittany's clit and gently caressed it, sliding a finger on each side, back and forth.

Brittany: Sam, I'm so close, please don't stop. Just finish me off. PLEASE.

Samantha paused and then slid her other hand down her own shorts and into her panties. Her fingers parted her lips, and expertly stroked her sensitive spot. Simultaneously, she slid each hand down and slipped her fingers deliciously into each pussy. Her snatch was just as wet as Brittany's.

Brittany: Fuck yeah, Sam, I'm so close. Finger my pussy!

Brittany's mind again sent the image in Sarah's bedroom, with Brittany naked from the waist down, with legs apart and Samantha pistoning her fingers rapidly into the girl's sloppy crotch, producing a wet, squishing sound.

Samantha matched the strokes in each hand as she slid her fingers in and out of each wet gash. The fingers on her right hand were suddenly gripped by Brittany's pulsing orgasm.

Brittany: Oooohhhhhhhhh... uh, uh, uh. Yessssss...

Brittany's image of Samantha fingering her in her daughter's bed and making her cum sent Samantha into her own orgasm. Her hips involuntarily thrust themselves against her left hand.

She slowed her hand motions as each woman came down from their orgasms. When Samantha regained her senses, she removed her wet right hand from Brittany's pants and held it in front of her face. She could see the slick juices glistening in the moonlight and felt the slippery, gooey cum as she rubbed her fingers together. Samantha brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed. The younger woman's scent was mild, but distinct, unlike her own stronger musk. She sniffed her fingers again as the liquid started to dry on her hand. She hesitated and then stuck one of her fingers in her mouth, tasting the woman's slightly tangy sex for the first time. Her taste was as mild as her scent.

Samantha removed her other hand from her pants and compared the smells on each side, with her left hand hosting her own strong, earthy scent and her right with the younger woman's milder smell.

Brittany: Thank you so much, Sam. THAT was intense.

Samantha: You're welcome, it was pretty hot for me too. Keep sleeping, we've still got a while to drive.

Samantha broke the connection with Brittany and looked around, seemingly coming out of a daze. She looked over at Brittany. Her sweatshirt was pulled up, exposing her pale breasts. The waistband of her sweatpants was pulled down, as were her panties, revealing a small patch of pubic hair.

Oh my god, what have I done?!? Samantha looked down at her own splayed legs, having just fingered herself while she molested her daughter's best friend. What if someone had seen? What if Sarah had woken up? Christ, what if she wakes up right now? What if Brittany remembers what happens and calls the police?

Samantha looked around the parking lot, but it was still deserted. The clock read 4:52. Because of her little detour, they were again behind schedule.

Samantha sat up and reached across Brittany to the glove box and got a napkin. She put the napkin down the front of her shorts and inside her underwear to clean herself up. Then reached over and gently tugged Brittany's sweatshirt down, again covering her breasts. Then she got another napkin and, with one hand, pulled Brittan's panties further down her legs and with the other gently dabbed Brittany's wet sex. When she had finished, she held the napkin up to the light and could see the moisture collected. She crumpled up both napkins and put them in her purse. Then she carefully pulled up Brittany's underwear and sweatpants. "We'll just pretend this never happened," Samantha thought to herself. "It never happened. I just pulled off for a quick nap to refresh. And that is all."

Then Samantha drove out of the parking lot, stopped at a gas station to fill up, and then got back on the interstate. By that time, she had successfully suppressed the memory of what she had done, convincing herself it was just a dream.

She felt alert and invigorated. She could barely make out the brightening of the eastern sky in the rearview mirror as she continued to drive west.

12