All Comments on 'An Innocent Connection Pt. 02'

by SallysMom78

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

I mean really nice. Hope Sarah joins in the fun soon.

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

Loved this. I hope you can keep it going. I’m really enjoying Sam and her ESP conversations (not to mention the extremely hot action). Thanks for writing.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 4 years ago
What got into Samantha?

The way Samantha so quickly gave into temptation in Pt. 01, and broke her rules (taking advantage of a sleeping Brittany), and immediately did it again the next day after vowing to forget it ever happened... that seems rather jarring.

I'm wondering: does Brittany have ESP too? Did she perhaps implant a suggestion into Sam's mind, urging her to take the initiative? That would explain Sam's quick descent into lesbian naughtiness. It'd be an interesting twist, to take the control away from Sam, to show that she merely had the illusion of control this whole time.

Excited for the next chapter.

OralLover62OralLover62over 4 years ago

I agree with TheOriginalAnonymous, Sam's perceived control is really Brittany manipulating her. Brittany meanwhile, starts to take over Sarah in college, and when Sam 'cums' for parents weekend, Sarah is primed, to service both women, but Sam is the one to finally beak during one of her ESP conversations with Brittany, admitting she wants her daughter and Brittany coming clean about her own ESP that was latent until Sam 'connected' with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

If San just plays with Brittney or tests the waters with other women at home, I think you teased that already, it will be a great continuation of this series. And maybe we find out her husband's kinks and run with those. Looking forward to more!

SallysMom78SallysMom784 months agoAuthor

For those interested, this story has been expanded on and published as three installments of "An Innocent Connection" by Samantha Summers and is available in eBook, Paperback, and Audio Book versions on Amazon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous