An Innocent in Paris Pt. 01

Story Info
A young student is seduced by the temptations of Paris.
5.8k words
4.55
21.5k
29

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

An inexperienced young student is seduced by the temptations of Paris

This a story of a gorgeous sexy but inexperienced young English teen girl experiencing the temptations of Paris. There are references to smoking, so she apologizes if this isn't for you...

Lying on the settee in her small studio apartment looking out on a warm autumn evening in Paris, she smiled contentedly.

An attractive eighteen year old, she had soft long brown hair, brown eyes and almost Mediterranean coloring. Dressed in a body hugging short blue dress, her smooth firm thighs and legs were enhanced by silky 15 denier light grey tights. On the floor beside her were her prized four-inch heels.

She was dreamily thinking about the evening ahead.

At eighteen life had become good. Bought up in Exeter, England by her French mother she was studying Computer Science at the Sorbonne in Paris. Her mother was proud of her; she had not seen her father for many years. Their mother bought up both her and her younger sister. They were considered "good kids", both talented at sport, Marie at tennis and her younger sister Claire at athletics. Things were changing...

Marie stretched across the small table and picked up her pack of Marlboro Lights. She slowly pulled out a cigarette. Putting it between her soft lips she picked up her pink lighter, clicked it, putting the flame to the end of the cigarette. She sucked gently, filling her mouth with the addictive blue smoke, inhaling deeply, feeling pleasure, excitement and relief throughout her young body.

Suddenly stimulated by her newly acquired smoking habit, her new relationships and changing lifestyle she suddenly felt warm moisture between her legs. She put the cigarette into the ashtray, raised her dress, pulled down her tights until she could reach her mound, and with two fingers slowly stimulated herself, savoring each moment as she gradually built up and exploded into a huge and long climax.

She lay there her heart racing, satisfied for the moment. Stretching out she took the burning cigarette from the ashtray, put it between her soft lips, inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with the calming smoke, held it deep inside her young body for as long as she could, exhaled and relaxed.

How things had changed.

It was July and Marie had moved to Paris, leaving the security of Exeter. In some ways she was relieved to be leaving as her life had been dominated by a dying relationship with her very possessive boyfriend.

Both Marie and Paul played in the school tennis team and had been "a couple" for the last two years. They both played for their county. This was Paul's obsession. Every conversation seemed to be about tennis, tennis people and competitions. He seemed to have forgotten about their relationship and as Marie developed and as an attractive maturing young woman she found Paul almost childish and often boring. He could only think and talk about tennis.

The physical part of their relationship had leveled out. Although Paul wanted to take things further, it just didn't feel right for Marie; she just didn't feel valued. This became a source of friction between them. Having never really been turned on by Paul, sex had very little part in her life. She worked hard, was a straight A grade student and combined with tennis her life was so full that sex just wasn't something she thought about.

Noticing that most of her friends were on the pill, many enjoying full sexual relationships, she wondered if she was undersexed or possibly gay. Sure, Paul wanted everything, but she just wasn't interested. This troubled her - eighteen and still an emotionally and physically inexperienced virgin.

As Marie had matured physically, her fit and athletic body together with her confident and attractive personality was noticed by many of the guys in her circle of friends. This really upset Paul and he became embarrassingly possessive.

The week before Marie left for Paris she ended the relationship. Paul was devastated, as were his parents who had great long-term hopes for their relationship. It all became very emotional and Marie's sanity was saved only by her mother's calm practical approach!

Her new apartment in Paris consisted of just one room with a kitchen area at one end and a small bathroom with a shower. Although small, it was comfortable and had a good feel about it. Simply furnished, it had a settee, chair and desk, a wardrobe and a double bed. Above all it was home, almost a hideaway, far from the tension of the break up.

Being the first week of the term there was a lot going on at the university. Marie already had the information pack produced by the Students' Union. This contained a list of all the clubs, organizations, and student eating places together with lots of other useful information. That evening she decided to make her first visit to the Students' Bar and meet a few people.

She arrived at the bar just after 9.00 and it was busy, full of newly arrived students just like herself. Her French was fluent so she had no concerns about communicating. She bought a small beer and looking around the room, slowly drank it. The crowd consisted of mostly students with a few slightly older people, probably mature students or maybe even lecturers. She could feel a guy across the room looking at her. He was probably in his late thirties, well built, with soft gentle eyes.

He smiled at her and instinctively Marie smiled back. He slowly came over to her and in Parisian accented French introduced himself and asked her if she'd like another drink. Normally she would have refused such a direct approach, but she had come to the bar to meet people and find out what was happening, so she accepted his offer.

Jerome was an interesting guy. Single, he worked at the University on the academic staff. His subject was political science. Marie found him so different to Paul. Far more mature, much more at peace with himself and the world and above all interested in her as a person. Such a difference! Unlike Paul he did smoke cigarettes and offered her one, which being a non-smoker she didn't accept.

After a few beers Jerome suggested they might go out for a pizza. Together they went to a nearby pizza restaurant that seemed to be there for the student population! It was good to talk to Jerome. A friendly guy, unassuming and easy to talk to, he was really good company for a teen girl experiencing her first night alone in Paris. With their pizzas they shared a bottle of Bordeaux red wine.

Not being a big drinker, by 11.00 Marie was in a very happy place! She really enjoyed Jerome's company. At the end of the evening they exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet the following evening at the student bar. When she arrived back at the apartment her head was buzzing from the excess of alcohol. Never had she drunk so much; she realized what a sheltered life she had been living.

She undressed, crawled into bed and lay there thinking about the evening. She noticed that her nipples were larger than usual, and erect. Touching them, she felt a tinge of pleasure, a new sensation, an awakening of part of her young maturing body. She gently massaged them, squeezing them gently. She could feel an unusual excitement building within her sexually inexperienced body.

In her imagination she thought of Jerome lying beside her, close, holding her tight. Hugely aroused, she rubbed her mound with her right hand. Her trembling fingers moved to her clit, slowly massaging it. Her soft fingers rubbed her clit faster and faster, her young inexperienced body trembling uncontrollably as she was devoured by an unstoppable rising wave of sexual excitement. She climaxed with one of the few but by far the strongest and largest orgasm she had ever had in her eighteen years.

The following day she woke up with her nipples slightly sore, still erect and a headache. She got out of bed, put on an oversized t-shirt and made a strong coffee. Despite her headache she felt sexually excited and turned on. Just the thought of Jerome produced a strong unfamiliar sexual desire throughout her body.

Why was she so turned on by this older guy? What was it about him? Was it because he was a total contrast to the immature Paul? She felt a first ever sticky moistness between her legs and she liked it. She was confused by this almost overpowering sexual awakening. Perhaps she wasn't frigid, undersexed or gay.

Her lingerie was ok but not special. Just in case her friendship with Jerome went further, she needed something special to wear, maybe turn him on. She got dressed and went straight to the Paris branch of Victoria's Secret. She purchased some lingerie that she would never have dared to buy in Exeter.

Back in her apartment she excitedly put on her sexy black lacey Victoria's Secret bra and matching panties, light grey sheer hold ups and her favorite short tight black dress. The dress ended half way down her firm nylon clad thighs. She made up carefully, brushed her well-styled long dark hair and checked herself in the full height mirror. She knew she looked good, very good.

Jerome was waiting for her as she entered the student bar. He immediately gave her a kiss on both cheeks and long gentle hug. As their bodies separated Jerome momentarily looked into her eyes and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. She had never been kissed so romantically before and she even loved the smoky taste on his moist lips.

He was so different to the immature adolescent Paul she had left behind in Exeter. She felt an uncontrollable surge of excitement within her teenage body. All she wanted was to be close to Jerome, feel him touching her and maybe more, but she was scared. Despite being eighteen she had never made love. Paul hadn't really turned her on, their overpowering focus being on all things tennis. This was very different.

They went to the bar and lightly putting his arm around her waist, asked her what she would like to drink. Controlling her excitement, she chose a dry white wine. They found double seat on the terrace and relaxed in the warm sun. He was wearing tight jeans, and tight fitting white t-shirt. He looked gently at Marie. She looked so good, her dress perfectly complementing the curves her young athletic body. He rested his hand gently on her exposed thigh feeling the erotic texture of her stocking. He felt the start of an embarrassing erection. He moved his hand away!

A few seconds later he felt Marie's hand on his. She moved it back to her thigh.

"That feels good." She whispered.

He squeezed her thigh gently. Marie could see the growing bulge in his jeans. From her experience with Paul she knew what was happening; she felt a surge of excitement within her inexperienced body

"It's ok, really, it's nice".

"You are so ......". Lost for words, Jerome felt an uncontrollable surge of desire. How good it would be to make love to this beautiful young English girl. She squeezed his hand.

"It's fine." She lifted his hand off her thigh, lifting it to her lips, tenderly kissed it. She felt an unfamiliar moistness growing between her legs.

Marie had only been to Paris once before and that was on a school trip. Jerome offered to show her more of his city. They left the bar and took a metro to Montmartre, the artists' area on the top of a hill, home to Sacre Bleu Cathedral. They walked hand in hand just happy to be together. Jerome led her to a street portrait artist and spoke briefly to the man who asked her if he could do her portrait. She looked at Jerome; he nodded,

"Jacques is a friend of mine. He produces amazing drawings. Shall we see what he can do?"

She sat still on folding chair. Fifteen minutes later it was finished. She loved it! Jerome paid and the Jacques carefully rolled it up and gave it to her. Thrilled she put her arms around Jerome kissing him gently on his cheek. How good this felt.

This was like nothing that Marie had ever experienced. This was very different. Meeting Jerome changed everything; she felt a huge physical attraction. Was the attraction to Jerome, or had he just awoken something within her?

"Drink?"

"Sure"

Jerome took them to a small café and ordered coffees.

"What shall we do tonight? Would you like some dinner at my place?"

Marie felt a stirring of excitement through her body,

"Yes, that would be good." She squeezed his warm hand. Together they set off for his apartment, buying meat and fresh vegetables on the way.

Jerome's first floor apartment was in a traditional old Paris building. With high ceilings and tall windows, in the daytime it was bathed in sunlight. At night, with the shutters closed it was detached from the world outside, a haven of privacy. Marie felt her body surge with excited anticipation.

They put the food shopping onto the wooden kitchen table. As they faced each other Marie could feel the electricity between them. Jerome put his arms around her waist, she put hers around his, and he kissed her gently on her soft lips. The gentle kiss quickly grew into almost uncontrollable passion.

How she wanted him to come inside her and break eighteen years of unsatisfied virginity.

The light outside was fading as evening approached. Jerome gently led her to his small bedroom as again she held him tight, looking into his soft brown eyes. Jerome was unsure...

"Is this what you want? I don't want to hurt or upset you. You are so beautiful, so perfect; I don't want to spoil things"

Full of emotion and desire, head buried in his chest, all she could say was "Please."

Jerome held her tight, "Ok, if you're sure".

As he started to undo her dress he guided her hands to undo the belt on his jeans. Piece by piece they undressed each other.

For Marie this was a new experience and she knew that this is what she wanted. She snuggled into him inside his warm comfortable bed. Never had Marie felt anything like this before. She loved the feel of his body, his strong arms and muscular thighs, even the smoky smell of his breath as their tongues excitedly explored deep into each other's mouths.

She whispered "Please make love to me Jerome. I want you inside me....now."

He gently stroked her firm breasts and her so sensitive and very erect nipples. Never had she been so turned on. She was becoming desperate for more. He touched the inside of her thighs stroking upwards to almost reaching her mound. She gasped. She felt his moist hard cock against her leg, then between them. She put her legs together squeezing it tight; it felt so very good, but she wanted to feel it deep inside her young body.

"Please, come inside, please......."

She opened her legs wide, and primal instinct took over. She raised her hips. Jerome did the rest. He gently pushed his erect member deep into her. She felt the sharp pain of her virginity being broken followed by the indescribable feeling of him inside her. Gently he made love to her, full of emotion and love for this beautiful young woman. As their bodies became as one, making intimate love together, they felt rising excitement as they gradually built up to huge, uncontrollable climaxes, first Marie, who involuntarily cried out as she came, then Jerome who shot his warm love deep into her beautiful body.

They lay side by side, exhausted. Jerome put his arm around her and held her close. Marie felt tears running down her cheeks, tears of happiness. They stayed still, two satisfied bodies as one, just wanting to be together.

After a while Jerome sat up, lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply. That was so good -- a perfect end to making love to this gorgeous English girl.

"Why is it so good to smoke now?"

"Have you ever smoked?"

"No..."

She wondered where this was leading.

"Try one?"

Another new experience. She hesitated...

"Let me try yours..."

She took the cigarette from Jerome's hand and slowly put it between her moist lips. Jerome started to become hard again at the sight of this beautiful, sexy young girl with her first ever cigarette between her lips. Marie cautiously sucked in a small mouthful of the addictive smoke and quickly blew it out. She did it a second time, taking in more smoke, then handed it back to Jerome.

Never had she felt so sexually excited. This was the start. She wanted him inside her again.

Jerome handed the cigarette back to her. She put it between her lips, sucked in, paused then breathed the smoke deep inside her young body, holding in as long as she could. She experienced her first nicotine head rush; it felt so good. She did it again taking even more smoke into her body. She could feel her heart racing as she handed the cigarette back to Jerome.

Quietly they lay side by side. Marie was the first to move as she wrapped her fingers round his now soft member. Only a few minutes ago it had been hard inside her body awakening a sexual need that she never realized she had. Massaging it gently she felt her sexual excitement growing. So was Jerome's. He gently guided her head down to between his thighs

Instinctively she wrapped her soft young lips tightly around his member. Another first time. She loved the taste of his cum and her juices. As she sucked it started to harden.

Jerome was painfully hard by now...

"I want to come inside you again."

Instinctively Marie turned over, and lay on her back. She so much wanted Jerome inside her body. Jerome gently parted her legs, and slowly inserted his erect member into her moist pussy. Deeper and deeper he went in then almost immediately losing control made love to her like a man possessed. Faster and faster, he loved her firm tight pussy, the way she was crying out with pure animal pleasure. Once again they both came together with huge climaxes.

That evening was one that Marie would remember for the rest of her life. Jerome was an experienced lover and Marie a very willing learner. Her instincts had been awoken; she had no idea where this would lead. This was a revelation. All she knew was that she was completely hooked on sex ... and needed more.

Jerome, working at the university could have many could have many relationships. Marie knew this and was realistic. She wanted Jerome as her lover to satisfy her young body's newly awoken sexual needs, but she also needed her freedom to explore this world of new experiences. Jerome was the just the start...

XXXXX

Tennis was a big part of Marie's life and she looked forward to competing with some good players. She had already made contact with the university tennis club and had arranged to meet the secretary that morning. They had heard about Marie's reputation and were eager to have her join.

The whole club, the buildings and the courts were very impressive. It was almost a money no object set up. The secretary, Chantal, an athletically built girl her early twenties welcomed Marie with a hug and a traditional kiss on both cheeks.

Marie relaxed into the warm welcome. Chantal showed Marie the bar and suggested they should have a drink so that she could answer any questions. It was a warm sunny late summer's day so they sat on the outside terrace of the bar. As they drank their glasses of chilled white wine Marie relaxed into the warmth of the welcome from Chantal.

Chantal was studying international politics and was in her last year. Medium height with a strong athletic body, she had well styled short brown hair and grey eyes. Simply dressed in tight body hugging jeans and a tight white t-shirt and heels she looked chic in a way that only the French can. Marie was fascinated by her. How she wished she had some of Chantal's magic!

Having heard about the very talented Marie, Chantal was keen to see just how good she was and whether this young English girl lived up to her reputation. She suggested that they should play a couple of sets one afternoon so that Marie could get the feel of the club and Chantal could decide where to place her in the club leagues. They arranged to play the following afternoon.

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers
12