An Innocent in Paris Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to Paris meant that Marie hadn't been on a court for two weeks. She really wanted to get going again in a tough game with a challenging opponent. What sort of player was Chantal?

The following afternoon she arrived at the club, found Chantal and they both got changed in the dressing room. She noticed Chantal's very fit body; she either played a lot of tennis or worked out a gym...or both. Yet despite being muscular she kept her smooth feminine curves. She also noticed Chantal's carefully shaved pussy, momentarily felt embarrassed about her own and resolved, for the first time in her life, to shave it as soon as she got home. Embarrassed she realized that Chantal had noticed where she was looking and quickly finished putting on her tennis gear.

Once on the court the girls knocked around for a few minutes. Marie noticed that Chantal was a powerful player with a good but inconsistent technique.

They agreed to play the best of three sets. In fact they only played two. Marie, like a spring uncoiling at the frustration of not having played for two weeks ruthlessly exploited small weaknesses in Chantal's technique and in the two sets only let her win two games. Chantal took it well, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, realizing that the club had acquired an excellent competition player in this beautiful young English girl. Marie, confused, felt a tiny jolt at Chantal's kiss.

Together they went to the club bar and this time Marie bought the drinks, two glasses of chilled white wine and they sat in the warm afternoon sun on the terrace.

Chantal picked up her designer handbag, opened it and pulled out a pack of Marlboro Lights and a gold lighter. She opened the pack pulled out a cigarette, put it between her lips and offered one to Marie. Marie politely said no thank you. Chantal lit her cigarette, inhaled deeply and relaxed.

"It's one of my bad habits" Chantal spoke quietly. "It's hard not to smoke in France".

Marie was surprised that a tennis player should smoke cigarettes, but she realized that things were different in France. She was fascinated by the way Chantal smoked. It seemed so natural and added something to her. It seemed that Chantal's world was so different to Marie's. They continued to relax in the warm Paris sun. Chantal ordered another round of the very drinkable white wine. By the time they had drunk their fourth glass and Chantal smoked her third cigarette Marie was starting to feel very relaxed and inexplicably had started to feel horny.

It was now mid afternoon and they had missed lunch. Marie had enough salad, cheese, remains of a baguette and wine in her apartment to feed them both so she invited Chantal back. Chantel bought a chilled bottle of the same wine and together they went back to the apartment. Marie was slightly unsteady; Chantal realized this, so she put her arm in Marie's and together they walked to the apartment.

Once inside Chantal put the bottle of wine on the table. Marie found two glasses, a bottle opener, drew the cork and poured the wine into the glasses.

Marie was in a happy place! "I think I might have had too much wine".

"Me too...it's nice!"

Chantal collapsed into the comfortable settee, and being nowhere else to sit, Marie sat beside her.

Their bodies touched and Marie felt the warmth of Chantel's thigh against hers. She was confused. Why was she starting to get aroused? This was wrong. She quickly bought herself under control.

The girls clinked their glasses and drank more of the chilled white wine. Marie was enjoying the feeling of the wine and the almost sensual closeness of Chantal. Opening her bag Chantal took out her pack of cigarettes and lighter. Marie got up and bought over a bowl for Chantal to use as an ashtray.

Sitting down again she was becoming more aroused by the closeness and warmth of Chantal's body. It felt so very good.

Chantal offered a cigarette to Marie who for a reason that she has never understood took one out of the pack. She put it between her lips, but then realizing what she was about to do, took it out and tried to put it back in the packet.

Chantal giggled and put her hand on Marie's. "Just try it -- it won't hurt you.... this is France!"

Marie put it back between her soft moist lips and Chantal bought the flame to the end of the cigarette. Maria sucked nervously and a cloud of grey smoke entered her mouth. Chantal reassuringly put her arm around Marie. How good, how exciting, this felt!

Turned on by a combination of alcohol and the innocent Marie smoking Chantal started to feel aroused. Again Marie put the cigarette to her lips, sucked, breathed in, and let the smoke enter deep into her young body. She held it in for a few seconds and slowly released it. She felt dizziness, a nicotine high and relaxed against Chantal's warm body.

Marie felt her nipples harden again. The combination of the alcohol, nicotine and Chantal was having an effect. She continued smoking the cigarette, enjoying every deepening inhale; Chantal too was turned on feeling the body of this beautiful younger girl beside her.

Marie loved the feeling of Chantal's arm around her and her warm body so close. She rested her hand on Chantal's smooth firm thigh. It felt so good. Her inexperienced body was experiencing a huge wave of excitement and overpowering sexual arousal. This was wrong, but so was getting drunk and so was smoking, but it was starting to feel strangely good.

Chantal took Marie's cigarette and put it in the bowl along with her own. Unable to resist she put her hand between Marie's warm thighs and gently stroked upwards to just below her mound. She was now getting really turned on by this beautiful, young, inexperienced teen and wanted to kiss those perfect soft lips. So she did.

Marie started to uncontrollably tremble with raw sexual excitement. Chantal's soft lips gently brushed against hers.

Chantal pulled away, picked up her cigarette, took a deep inhale, put her lips to Marie's and gently transferred the warm smoke into her mouth; Marie devoured the addictive smoke deep into her body, held her breath for as long as she could, then slowly exhaled.

She was uncontrollably turned on and wanted more, not just kisses, but also the closeness of Chantal's body against hers. Above all she wanted Chantal to make love to her, to show her the new world she was entering. In her eighteen years she'd never done this before; her life had been so innocent, so limited and naïve.

She slowly stood up walked to the table, refilled both glasses, put one on each of the bedside tables and moved the makeshift ashtray to one of the tables. Feeling seriously buzzed and not wanting to lose it she took another cigarette from Chantal's pack, lit another devouring the addictive smoke. She glanced at herself in the mirror; this was a new "her" and she was excited.

Chantal was hugely turned on by what was happening. She got up from the settee, walked towards Marie and hugged her, then once again kissed her on the lips. Marie instantly lost control and experienced an uncontrollably huge orgasm. She sat on the bed and Chantal sat beside her.

All Marie wanted now was to be touched and loved by Chantal. She had never felt remotely like this before and she didn't want it to ever end.

Marie rolled over onto the bed and Chantal moved beside her. They lay together, looking at each other. Chantal broke the silence

"You are just so beautiful."

Marie felt her eyes water. Nobody had ever said that to her before. "This is new...its different...I don't know what's happening ...I don't want it to end...ever".

"I want to see your beautiful body and want us to make love, to be lovers"

Marie just couldn't believe what was happening; all she knew was that it was very, very good and she was ready to be Chantal's lover

As they undressed Marie was hugely turned on by the athletic perfection of Chantal's body. Equally Chantal uncontrollably lusted after the beautifully Marie and snuggled into her bed. They lay facing each other. Chantal loved Marie's deep brown eyes.

Gently Chantal touched Marie's breasts; they were so firm, her young excited nipples hard and erect. Just as when Jerome was making love to her, breaking her innocence, Marie felt this overpowering need for Chantal to take her, love and lead her into this beautiful new world. This felt so good; her body was awash with emotion.

Gently Chantal kissed her breasts and wrapping her lips round one of her nipples. Once again her hand stroked inside Marie's legs, starting low, working slowly upwards, stopping before reaching the moisture between her legs. Marie was now in a different world, shaking with excitement and totally out of control. Finally Chantal touched her clit. Marie cried out, instantly climaxed again, soaking the bed with the warm juices from between her legs.

It was as if pure animal instincts had taken over. Now she wanted to explore Chantal, from her smoky lips, to her breasts, to her mound, inside her firm thighs down to her feet.

She knelt astride Chantal, her excited nipples stroking Chantal's firm athletic breasts. That felt so very good. Almost hypnotized by Chantal's beautiful eyes, she lowered her head until their lips touched. She ran her tongue across Chantal's lips; they felt and tasted so sexual. Their tongues met briefly; they kissed softly, gradually rising to deep uncontrolled passion as their tongues once again explored deep into each other's mouths.

As Chantal slid down the bed under Marie her lips squeezed the nipple on Marie's left breast. She sucked gently stroking the sensitive tip with her tongue. This was a sensation never before experienced by Marie and she could feel excitement building within her young and inexperienced body.

Marie now had a growing, unstoppable desire, something that was inexplicably driving her, to caress, to lick, suck and taste Chantal's juices. Lifting herself off Chantal's body she reversed her position, her legs astride Chantal but her lips now just above her mound -- the 69 position. She kissed and licked the inside of Chantal's thighs, working upwards, the taste of her juices becoming stronger as her tongue reached the warm liquid between Chantal's legs. Chantal was in ecstasy and squeezed Marie's head between her firm thighs. As Marie's tongue slowly licked her clit, Chantal felt a climax starting to build. It seemed to take for ever, riding on a sea of growing sensations, becoming ever stronger. When she thought she could take no more the sensations exploded into a climax, so strong that with an almost primeval instinct she cried out with uncontrollable excitement and satisfaction.

Hungry for Marie's moist pussy, Chantal ran her tongue between her legs, tasting the wetness, eagerly drinking it into her mouth. Marie was in another world. The feeling of Chantal's tongue between her legs was indescribable. Then she felt her clit being licked, faster and faster. Chantal was an experienced lover and Marie's body was building to a huge climax. And it happened. Marie screamed as every nerve in her young body cried out with a huge uncontrollable sexual explosion.

They lay together holding each other very tight, Marie's head snuggled between her lover's breasts. Their lovemaking had just reached a level that neither of them believed could ever happen. After a few minutes Chantal kissed Marie tenderly on her lips and sat up in bed.

Marie for the first time in her life realized she needed a cigarette. She took one for each of them out of Chantal's pack, lit Chantal's, then hers, filling her mouth with the grey smoke, inhaling it deeply into her young body relaxing, enjoying the satisfying but so addictive after-sex cigarette.

They did eventually eat a simple meal and finished the wine Chantal had bought. They had a closeness that neither of them had experienced before. They just wanted to be together. They agreed a tennis "friendly" the following afternoon and then back to Chantal's apartment to cook dinner together.

Marie went to bed and fell asleep immediately, waking early the following morning. She had a shower, put on her short tight blue dress, silky smooth tights, and went out to the bakery to buy some newly baked croissants for breakfast. She didn't need makeup. With her almost perfect sooth skin, dark brown eyes and long straight dark hair she had a natural head turning beauty.

Back in her apartment she made some strong black coffee and ate her breakfast. Something was slightly troubling her; she felt something was missing, but what?

Then she noticed that Chantal had left her cigarettes and lighter on the bedside table. Without thinking about it she picked up the packet, drew out a cigarette, fumbled with the lighter bringing the flame to the end. She greedily sucked in the cool smoke, inhaling, holding it deep in her young body as long as she could, slowly exhaling. She did it again and started to feel light headed and tingly as the nicotine did its work. This was so good. Again and again she inhaled. Her heart was beating fast.

She raised her short blue dress, pulled down her tights until she could reach her mound, and with two fingers slowly massaged herself, savoring each moment as she gradually built up and exploded into a huge and long climax.

A whole new world had opened for Marie. In a week she had lost her virginity to Jerome, made love to Chantal and smoked cigarettes. It was too late to reverse things. There was no going back; this was her new world.

Her degree course was starting the following week and she had a tennis reputation to live up to. How would she combine this with her newly discovered lifestyle? How would her relationship with Chantal develop? What forbidden territory would she explore next, or would she start university as a model student just focusing on her studies and tennis?

More to come...

12