All Comments on 'An Innocent in Paris Pt. 01'

by Joannexx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Incredible. I love stories about starting smoking and a fetish for smoking development

Please write more!

JoannexxJoannexxover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. The gorgeous, sexy but so inexperienced Marie will explore a world of new experiences...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is this in the right section?

I didn't like the hetero sex. Sorry but left me cold and felt this should have been put in another category. Had a health warning about the smoking but none about the cock.

JoannexxJoannexxabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn’t sure which category to put it in - ch 2 is in Lesbian Sex as that’s where she may be heading. If you haven’t read Ch2 yet please do and I hope you enjoy it. Marie has some new experiences as she explores her sexuality and other interests...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good writing. Let's hope Marie continues to accept increasing temptations.

bcc1871bcc1871about 3 years ago

Excellent story and well written. Like the theme and look forward to Marie's further experiences and her spiral into temptation and corruption.

bcc1871bcc1871about 3 years ago

Sorry if I have repeated myself but no indication has come up as to whether the message has got through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, I really enjoyed Pt 1 of 4.

I was a bit confused re her smoking habit as she was smoking after about 8 paragraphs.

Also not sure if she was then thinking back to how her life had changed as it was very clear.

This is only a minor point and I will read again to see if its me being stupid.

Really liked the story and plot and looking forward to her future adventures.

JoannexxJoannexxover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon - appreciate your feedback. After being fairly controlled in her previous life she’s suddenly discovered freedom.

Jerome was a good lover, and in true French style tempted her into her first after sex cigarette….

Chantal coming into her life changed everything.

The story moves quickly, but she needs to be careful …enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous