All Comments on 'An Innocent in Paris Pt. 04'

by Joannexx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bcc1871bcc1871almost 3 years ago

Wow! This story just gets better and better. What a lot is happening and what a lot is, I hope, still to come. Who is the woman with the video? What will Danielle suggest for money earning? Will the girls agree and go for it? So much potential there. The next visit to Monaco to entertain the two sisters has a lot of possibilities. Joannexx is on a roll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marie is learning fast. More chapters please.

JoannexxJoannexxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys. Your comments mean a lot. XX

Marie has a lot to learn. I’m slightly worried about where this is leading ….

She’s beautiful, clever and sexy, but young. Let’s hope she doesn’t fall into irreversible situations….

Xx Jo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Marie is to explore and experience all the actions and sensations she obviously craves, she must learn to flirt with danger. She is being led by others down her path of discovery. She may get singed on the way. She will make mistakes. She must take her lessons where they come. After all, she wants it and she can always say no!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a super erotic story, the mixture of sex and drugs is alive on the screen, and I feel i'm part of the action. I cant wait for the next installment! Keep up the great work.

bcc1871bcc1871almost 3 years ago

Joannexx, In your great style, you will strike the right balance. Marie may need to get into some irreversible situations in her craving to discover. So be it; it's where she seems to want to go and others want to take her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just re-read Ch4. Wow! Bring on Ch5. Who is the friend of Danielle? Significant for Marie's future?

grhkemgrhkemover 2 years ago

Hi Joanne, loving the story line and not sure who is using who lol

Chantal using Marie, are George and Laurent using/ prostituting the girls and is Dimitri using all of them???? so many crossovers keeps us hooked....not to mention the two sisters and the video lady.

I just hope you don't take the girls down the spiraling drug addict road that ruins their lives and destroys there happiness. Let them experiment but please let them come out the other side. A sad ending would destroy the story for me .... guess I'm just an old romantic who doesn't want the heroines to die in the final scene.

JoannexxJoannexxover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments - really happy that you’re enjoying it. Marie is working hard on the next part of her story, but it’s taking time as she has a lot of coursework to finish. She’s young and exploring….and discovering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree about the ending but the girls need to go down into the darkness for a while and explores the limits.

bcc1871bcc1871over 2 years ago

And dont forget Jen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More!! Let them go the full way… perfefect Story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous