An Innocent in Paris Pt. 06

Story Info
An 18 year old student in Paris enters a dangerous new world.
10.3k words
4.74
10.3k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

AN INNOCENT IN PARIS PT. 06

This the story of a gorgeous, sexy, but inexperienced eighteen year old English girl encountering the many temptations of life in France. She discovers her true sexuality; she is tempted by certain recreational substances. She is on an exciting but dangerous path....

The story so far... (better if you start at Pt 1!)

Marie was a young student from Exeter, England, about to start her degree course at the Sorbonne University in Paris. A county (state) level tennis player at home, she visited the university's tennis club. There were unexpected consequences.

Still a virgin at eighteen and in the first week of university life, she encountered a whole new world. In just a week she lost her virginity to Jerome, made love to Chantal and that was just the start...

Chantal, the secretary of the University Tennis Club had invited Marie for a trial game that Marie won easily. They ended up in the club bar and over the next couple of hours they drank far too much wine for Marie, and in an alcoholic haze she invited Chantal back to her apartment.

She was getting inexplicably aroused by the gorgeous Chantal.

They drank more, and a confused Marie could feel herself becoming increasingly turned on by the warmth and closeness of Chantal's body. By the end of the evening the very inexperienced Marie had drunk far too much, smoked her first cigarettes, and Chantal had become her first ever female lover.

The strength of their relationship, and feelings for each other was growing. The girls exchanged rings as a symbol of their commitment and their love for each other.

Chantal's father's friend, the Russian Oligarch Dmitri, invited the girls for a weekend on his super yacht moored just outside Monaco. They entered a world of wealthy indulged celebs including the famous international sit-com actress Jennifer Armstrong. In this new world where anything goes. Dmitri asked them, as a favour, to entertain the celebs; the girls were well rewarded...

Dmitri invited them to return two weeks later to entertain the two daughters of a Spanish senior politician with whom he was negotiating a lucrative business deal...

They eagerly accepted.

Danielle a fellow student and her sister Jade are also making money as drug couriers; the girls refuse to get involved. A few days later, Jade vanishes.

Marie's interest in BDSM is growing, as are many other dangerous habits...

xxxxx

Just as two weeks ago, the black Mercedes taxi collected the girls and took them to the private terminal at Paris Le Bourget airport. Svetlana met them and led them to Dmitri's private jet. The girls settled down in the luxurious leather seats and relaxed.

"How are you ladies today?" Svetlana was trying to be friendly, "I hear you are entertaining the two Spanish girls this weekend?"

"That's right," Chantal was getting curious, "Do you know them?"

"I've met them once in Barcelona. Both are over indulged by their parents. Whatever they want they get. You'll need to be patient! Dmitri is very happy that you are here to look after them."

Svetlana was starting to like the girls, "Can I get you ladies a drink or something stronger? Would you like some champagne? Chantal, I think your favourite is Cristal?"

"It is, Svetlana, thank you, and thanks for the explanation."

She served the champagne in delicate cut glass flutes then put a small silver box on the table in front of them.

"The eighteen year old is quite shy. Her older sister is the opposite and can be difficult."

Marie knew what was in the small silver box. She opened the lid and there it was -- the magic white powder an oversize straw and a credit card size piece of plastic.

Chantal knew they had a challenging weekend ahead.

"Not now babe -- we're working. Later. Let's think about these girls, how we're going to give them a weekend they'll never forget."

As the jet flew along the beautiful coast of the French Riviera, Svetlana pointed out St Tropez, a beautiful old fishing port, now a playground for the very rich, then Cannes, the venue for the famous Cannes Film Festival and a favourite holiday place for wealthy Russians and Arabs. Marie just couldn't believe how her life had changed in just over a month.

As before, Dmitri's helicopter took them from Nice Airport to his yacht moored just off Monaco. George, the Monaco nightclub owner, and one of Dmitri's "fixers", welcomed the girls on board.

"Dmitri would like to meet you in thirty minutes to talk about planning the weekend"'

Svetlana led them to the same stateroom as before. Marie checked the second safe and all the usual items were there, cigarettes, the Cuban cigars, the white powder, the marijuana and the bong.

Both girls took great care of their appearance. They wanted to make a good impression on their host, or more accurately, their employer. They both wore light summer dresses, tantalisingly short, but not brash. They took a lot of care of their make-up and hair. Marie borrowed some of Chantal's jewellery and a pair of her Jimmy Choo designer shoes. As side by side, they looked in the full height mirror they knew they looked good.

"You're beautiful, babe."

Marie kissed her lover on the lips. A thrill went through her body as their tongues caressed.

Dmitri's stateroom was large and luxurious, tasteful, in some ways extravagant, but not flashy -- probably the work of a high end Italian or French interior designer.

"Marie, Chantal. It's good to see you again. He kissed them on both cheeks. Welcome aboard."

"Its really good to be here again Dmitri... and thank you for your hospitality." Chantal continued, "We will do our very best to give your guests a weekend to remember."

"That's good Chantal. You both did a really good job looking after our friends Jen and Talia two weeks ago. They still talk about you; in fact, Jen will be here this weekend.

"Let me tell you about the sisters you will be entertaining. The older one, Ana, is into sport, shopping and clubbing. She's a completely free spirit. She really upsets her father as she can vanish for days. He has no idea where she is, but she always returns home eventually."

"Emilia, everyone calls her Emi, is eighteen and is the complete opposite. She likes art galleries, ballet and classical music. Apparently, she is a talented dancer and musician."

Marie had a suggestion, "We could split them - I'll could take Emi and we could concentrate on culture... At school I studied art and the history of art including the main French impressionist painters, Monet, Degas and Renoir. There are a lot of small galleries down here... there is so much to see."

"That's good Marie. You'll probably need transport. I could arrange a nice car and a driver for you. What do you think Chantal? Any ideas?"

"Do we know which sports Ana is into?"

"Her father told me that she's into water sports. Apparently she's a good mono-skier, and kite surfer. She's also into tennis, rock climbing and apparently is very competitive."

This was good news to Chantal, "Mono skiing and tennis are fine. I've never done kite surfing. Leave her to me Dmitri. There's enough to go at. Could we use one of your ski boats? Can we borrow a kite surf parachute from somewhere?"

"The ski boat and driver are yours for the weekend. We already have a kite surf parachute."

"They're arriving on the flight from Barcelona that arrives at Nice Airport at 18.30 this evening. I'd like you to meet them at the airport, then they can be helicoptered onto the yacht. Then they are in your hands until Sunday evening when they catch the 19.30 flight back to Barcelona. If you need anything, speak to Svetlana. Just give them a weekend they'll never forget!"

The girls returned to their staterooms. Marie carefully researched the art galleries along the French Riviera and planned their itinerary. Chantal checked out the sports equipment on the yacht. The girls were ready.

Nice Airport was busy with holidaymakers. Chantal had an iPad with "Ana, Emi" on the screen. Displaying the screen, they waited in the arrivals area. After a while two girls appeared, one tall with an athletic build, the other shorter, obviously younger and slightly nervous. The giveaway was their very expensive matching Louis Vuitton luggage.

The sisters saw their names on the iPad, came over and introduced themselves. Ana had "attitude" and gave the impression of being cool or maybe just disinterested. But not so obviously, behind that façade she was confused and needy. She felt unloved and insecure.

Emi looked younger than her eighteen years, but she had beautifully proportioned young body. She seemed unconfident and even a little sad. Yet, Marie warmed to her; they both loved art so they would have plenty to talk about. She'd do her best to bring her out of her shell.

Dmitri's helicopter was waiting for them. Throughout the short flight Emi was quiet, just absorbing the spectacular scenery just two thousand feet below. She could see why the great impressionist painters loved the South of France so much -- the colours, the purity of the light. She also really loved Picasso's paintings. Little wonder he had chosen to live in the area.

Chantal took the lead

"So we are looking after you this weekend. Anything and everything is possible. Ana, you're into water sports?"

"Yea, you've done your homework."

"Then you're in the right place."

"I hate water." Emi retorted," Don't take me anywhere near it,"

"We're on a boat Em, remember?"

Already they were fighting. Chantal and Marie realised this was going to be a challenging weekend.

Dmitri greeted them as they left the helicopter. "Have a great weekend ladies. Marie and Chantal will look after you. Whatever you want is here."

Svetlana and the girls showed the sisters to their stateroom. She gave them the keys to both safes, explaining that the contents of the second safe were for their pleasure.

The girls arranged to take them to the bar in thirty minutes. Ana was curious.

Now they were alone Ana opened the second safe. In it were the cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, a bong and small silver box. Ana opened it.

She was astonished... and very happy...

"Fuck.... Sis! Have you seen what's here? We're going to have one hell of a weekend."

Emi was shocked and uncomfortable. She was completely out of her comfort zone.

xxxxx

"So what do you think of them, babe?"

Marie lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply. Slightly concerned, she realised how much she enjoyed the so very addictive smoke satisfying her young body.

"Dmitri wants us to to give them a weekend they'll never forget, so let's just do it. Let's see how far we can take them."

"You mean, corrupt them, babe?"

"It's our job..."

"Love you, bad babe."

"Love you..." She looked down at the ring on her finger. "Always."

The sisters had changed into dresses. Ana's was tight, following the curves of her athletic body, enhancing the shape of her full breasts. It ended half way down her firm tanned thighs. The effect was stunning.

Emi wore a looser short flowing dress, less raunchy, but it still could not hide her perfect young body.

Ana was wearing expensive jewellery. A designer Chanel watch on her wrist, a Hermes necklace and a Gucci handbag gave an image of confident affluence. She also emitted a defiant raunchiness.

By contrast, Emi just had a silver necklace and a simple silver ring and a small, understated Hermes bag.

Both sisters had long straight dark hair. Ana was carefully made up; Emi had very little makeup and had an innocent beauty that made her look younger than her eighteen years.

There were around twenty people at the bar. At the opposite end were Dmitri, Jen Armstrong and George.

The bar tender had prepared the "house" champagne cocktail for them. Emi seldom drank and hesitatingly took the glass. Chantal offered round her cigarettes. Ana hesitated then took one. Emi quietly declined.

"Sorry, I don't smoke." She looked disapprovingly at her older sister.

Jen threw a kiss at Marie and Chantal. Her eyes focused onto Emi. She looked very young. What was she doing here? She had a perfect body. Jen just couldn't keep her eyes off her. It was too much. She would speak to George

Chantal lit Ana's cigarette. George came over to greet the sisters.

"Ana, Emi, so good to see you again. Are Chantal and Marie looking after you well?"

"Really well thank you George." Ana was happy...

"Anything you want just ask. There are no boundaries here. What happens on board stays on board."

This was starting to raise her curiosity. It was going to be an interesting weekend.

George returned to Dmitri and Jen.

Emi hadn't seen her sister smoking before. She was starting to feel uncomfortable about the weekend. Marie noticed this and opened the conversation.

"George mentioned that you love art?"

Emi was surprised Marie knew.

"Yes, art and music. Unlike my sister. Why are you asking?"

"Because I love art, the French Impressionists and some more contemporary including the work of Miro".

"I just love the impressionists and Picasso".

The ice was broken. Emi suddenly changed. They enthusiastically talked about the impressionists; they both loved visiting the Musee d'Orsay in Paris, housing the worlds largest collection of impressionist art. Both girls loved classical music. Emi's favourite was Chopin, Marie's Rachmaninov.

"Would you like to visit some galleries tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'd love to...." She squeezed both Marie's hands and looked straight into her eyes. Marie felt something stir within her.

"I'll arrange for a car tomorrow. 9.00 ok for you?"

"Yes, thank you, thank you!" This would be her perfect day.

While this was happening the bar tender was giving out more cocktails. Emi, very inexperienced, didn't notice how much she was drinking and was starting to loosen up and enjoy herself. Life was good, very good.

Talking to her, after several repeat house cocktails, Chantal knew that Ana was ready for some marijuana. The problem would be Emi... but Marie could handle her. They did seem to be getting on extremely well.

"Shall we go back to our room? We can get anything we want sent in?"

They left the bar and walked along the corridor to Chantal and Marie's stateroom.

Emi held back, "You ok Emi?" Marie could see she was nervous.

"I'm ok... I think. This is all new to me."

Marie could understand -- after all she was as inexperienced as her only six weeks ago.

"It's fine Emi. I'm looking after you this weekend. We'll have a good weekend...and you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with...promise!"

She relaxed a little.

"Thank you."

As they entered the stateroom Chantal was pouring four flutes of Cristal champagne.

"I'll fall over if I have any more!" Emi knew she had drunk more than she should. Drink in hand, she slumped into one of the comfortable settees. Marie relaxed next to her.

Chantal opened the safe and took out the already loaded bong.

Unknown to her parents and Emi, Ana enjoyed marijuana when she hung out with one of her group of friends. She wondered how her sister, Miss Perfect, Emi would react.

Now Emi was feeling happy and secure. Marie would look after her. Without thinking she downed the glass of champagne in her hand.

Chantal lit the bong and took two long tokes. Ana did the same. Then Marie took the bong and was about to put the nozzle to her lips when Emi spoke, her voice slurred,

"What about me? Show me how to do it."

Marie was surprised... but this was going to be a weekend Emi would never forget.

"Watch me Em. Suck in, not too much, hold it a second, then breathe out."

Emi watched her carefully as she did it twice, took the mouthpiece, wrapped her lips firmly around it and sucked. The harsh smoke filled her mouth; she breathed in, filling her lungs with smoke, then breathed it out. Amazingly she did not cough. The other girls watched astonished as she repeated the process.

"Have you done this before Em?" Ana was staggered to see her innocent young sister smoking the forbidden weed.

The marijuana was starting to take effect on all the girls.

"No, it's frigging nice..." She was in a happy daze, completely stoned, in a world of her own. She could also feel excitement building in her body... and for the first time in her life, moisture between her legs.

"Ooooh, this is sooo good."

The girls were in a happy place for the next half hour.

Marie was ready for a cigarette. She passed them round. Anna eagerly took one... and to everyone's surprise so did Emi.

"What are you doing sis -- you don't smoke."

She turned to Marie, "Show me how to smoke a cigarette."

"Just like you smoked the bong, Em."

Emi put the cigarette between her lips. Marie bought the flame to the tip of the cigarette. Emi sucked, filling her mouth with the smoke, and quickly blew it out.

She repeated the process, but this time inhaled... without even coughing.

Marie just couldn't believe it, "You're a natural, Em."

The combination of the marijuana and her cigarette gave her an incredible sensation.

"Oh my god, I love this! I want to do it for ever!"

A tension was filling her young inexperienced body. Moisture was seeping out between her legs.

Cigarette in hand she quickly got up, went to the bathroom and locked the door. This was embarrassing -- it had never happened to her before. As she dropped her panties and started to dry herself, a finger came into contact with her swollen clit... triggering an explosive orgasm.

She had experienced small orgasms when she sometimes fantasised in the middle of the night. This was different, very different.

She sat on the toilet, drew on her cigarette, filled her mouth with smoke and breathed in. This gave her a strong nicotine hit. Never had she experienced anything quite like it.

"Are you ok Em?" Marie was worried about her. The door opened and a smiling Emi once again sat down next to Marie.

"I'm very ok... thank you!"

The girls talked about the plans for the weekend. Ana was very keen to do the water sports... or any other sporting activity, especially if there were available guys around.

Chantal topped up everybody's glasses.

"That's decided then!"

Marie offered the cigarettes round. Ana lit up and to her surprise, Emi too. She noticed how much Emi was enjoying the experience and how deeply she was inhaling.

When they had finished their cigarettes Chantal carefully refilled the bong.

Emi was in a world of her own. Still slightly stoned, she wanted more of everything, more marijuana, more cigarettes, more orgasms. Chantal lit the bong and passed it straight to Emi. She enthusiastically sucked in the smoke, filling her young lungs with the addictive drug.

"This is so cool. I want to do this for ever and ever, never stop..,"

An hour later, tired, Emi still slightly stoned, the sisters went back to their stateroom, to bed.

"We've done a good job babe. Emi is discovering new things. Ana's up for anything and everything... and we've got a whole weekend. Dmitri would approve!"

xxxxx

Emi was the first up. She was looking forward to her day with Marie. Her throat was a little sore...and she could remember why! She'd never had an experience like that...and she wanted more. There was a strange tension inside her body.

Ana wanted excitement, any drug that was going, and a guy to get between her legs. Chantal had made arrangements. George knew what was needled.

Dmitri's power boat took Marie and Emi to the long wheelbase Mercedes that was waiting for them on the Monaco quayside. The windows were tinted and there was a glass screen separating the driver. Emi was wearing a thigh length coffee coloured dress and white trainers. Combined with her perfect straight long brown hair, the result was head-turning.

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers