An Innocent in Paris Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen convinced Em that she's a lesbian. She's one very happy...and needy girl. How was it for you?"

"Ana's in Marc's cabin... he's doing what George asked him to...and Ana 's loving it. What are you and Emi doing tomorrow?"

"I think she'll want to chill around the pool tomorrow and them do more marijuana. Alternatively, we could go to the old village of St Paul de Vence -- lots of artists and small art galleries."

"She may want more babe, and that's ok. Dmitri is rewarding us well."

"Mmmm, yes. Anything for Dmitri."

Marie undressed and climbed into bed. Her lover's body felt warm as they held each other tight. Chantal kissed her perfect breasts and attached her lips to one of her babe's excited erect nipples." She gently sucked, running her tongue along the top of the nipple.

"Love you babe, so much sometimes it hurts."

"One day can I be your real wife?"

"I'm your husband tonight..."

She got out of bed and took a Cuban cigar out of the humidor, trimmed the end and carefully lit it, filling her mouth with smoke as she entered her other persona.

Marie knew what this meant. For the next hour they made love, in a world of their own...

Then Chantal strapped on her manhood. Marie opened her legs wide, raised her hips and Chantal entered deep inside her. Marie gasped with sheer pleasure. Chantal was her husband, in, out, in, out faster and faster. When she thought it couldn't get better...it did. She climaxed with an enormous and very long orgasm....

Chantal was happy. She knew she had satisfied her babe. It just seemed to get better and better.

"Beautiful babe, are you my wife?"

"Yes, always..."

They fell asleep.

When they woke up there was a text on Marie's phone, "Jade found. Very bad. Need help."

Chantal was definite, "Don't reply. The police could be watching her. We don't want a cell phone record of any calls or texts from us."

They agreed to ignore the message for the moment.

Xxxxx

The following morning Ana and Chantal met Marc to go scuba diving. Marie was surprised when she met Emi for breakfast. No longer was she the shy uncomfortable girl; she was at the table with a cigarette confidently talking to a one of the female ship's officers, a large but attractive woman with short blonde hair and tattoos on her arms. As Marie approached, the officer quickly excused herself and left.

"Hi Emi, sleep well? What would you like to do today?"

"Can we relax around the ship, just chill out?"

"Sure. Are you ok after last night, Em?"

"Yes, very ok."

"A couple of hours round the pool?"

"Cool."

They returned to their staterooms to get changed. Marie wore the skimpy light blue bikini that she had bought in Paris. It provocatively, but tastefully displayed her perfect breasts as only inspired French fashion can. She checked her hair and makeup in the mirror. She loved that bikini.

Emi's bikini was equally impressive. Her petite beautifully tanned body was like a smaller version of Marie's. Her firm breasts were hardly contained by her bikini top. Marie wondered if her young breasts had grown since she last wore it.

She was feeling self conscious, "Is this ok. It's a bit small... I put on some weight last year."

"You look good Em, and very sexy."

Emi squeezed her hand, "Thank you."

They chose a large comfortable double sun lounger and put on sunscreen to protect them from the strong Mediterranean sun.

"Can you do my back Emi."

She loved the feeling of her fingers on Marie's smooth skin. How she wished she could massage more of her body! She was really enjoying her newly discovered sexuality. She wanted more, a lot more.

Her body reacted with excitement and anticipation as Marie rubbed the sunscreen into her shoulders. Her hands massaged under Emi's arms continuing round to the exposed skin on the side of her breasts. Emi tensed, then sighed contentedly.

"Mmmm, that's so nice..."

The bar tender came over, "Champagne ladies?" It was only 10.30, but why not....

"Two glasses of Cristal champagne please."

Emi lit her fourth cigarette of the day, filling her lungs with the addictive smoke.

"This feels so good..."

She felt Marie put her arm around her, "Enjoy your new life, Em. You're so beautiful."

Plucking up her courage, Emi rested her hand on Marie's thigh. She wanted to be made love to... by Marie.

She felt a strange excitement build between her legs when two hours later Marie suggested that they go back to her stateroom to cool off. Marie had made a decision. They had a job to do for Dmitri, to give the sisters a weekend to remember. She was being well paid for it... and she really liked Emi.

She followed Marie into her stateroom. "Time for some some happiness, don't you think Em?"

I'll show you how to load a bong. You'll need to know from now on.

She showed her how to grind the buds, set it up and load it. Emi was a very willing learner.

"Now light it Em."

She lit the bong, sucking to get it started. Smoke filled her mouth then entered her lungs. As she drew in more smoke her whole body relaxed. She passed it to Marie, who was sitting on the side of the bed and sat down beside her.

Preoccupied, she heard Marie, "Enjoying it Em?"

"Yes lots... want to do this for ever..."

Within seconds the marijuana took over. The temptation was too great.

"I want you to make love to me...

"Why Em?"

Em didn't reply. Embarrassed, she looked down at the floor. Picking up the bong again, she wrapped her lips around the mouthpiece, bought her lighter flame to the bowl and sucked hard. The forbidden smoke filled her mouth. Marie took it from her, sucking smoke into her now very horny body. She had a job to do...

In a daze Emi saw Marie undress, first removing her bikini top. Never had she seen such perfectly shaped firm breasts.

"You like these Em?"

She didn't reply, just looked,

"We're going to make love, beautiful, sexy Em."

And so they did.

She was hugely aroused as she felt Marie's lips sucking her left breast. She loved her neck being kissed, her feet... and Marie's tongue skilfully licking the so sensitive area between her thighs. When Marie's mouth licked her sex juices her body was almost out of control. As she felt her tongue touch her clit and enter her vagina... she repeatedly cried out as a long and enormous orgasm shook her young body.

She lay there, exhausted and happy.

She cuddled tightly into Marie. They lay there quietly, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

Something stirred within her. It was her turn now to satisfy her second ever female lover. Although a new entrant to this wonderful world of girl love, her body just knew what to do. It was so natural; it was where she belonged.

The next hour belonged to Emi. As if driven by an invisible force she completely took over. Marie was taken by surprise, but then happily surrendered to her novice lover. Emi explored every part of her body. She found her most sensitive parts and kept returning to them. After twenty minutes she came hard as Emi's tongue massaged her clit. This was just the start as Emi continued exploring, teasing, caressing and licking every part of Marie's body. The final orgasm happened as she licked her rim and gently pushed her tongue deep into the forbidden hole.

Marie was exhausted. Emi very happy. She had discovered herself.

Marie lay on her back, happy and thoroughly satisfied.

"Oh my god Em, where did you learn to make love like that?"

"Nowhere. I like you a lot and it just happened... it felt so right. It was ok?"

"More than ok, Em."

"Tell me I'm a lesbian."

"You're a very, very sexy lesbian, Em."

Emi was coming down. The marijuana was wearing off. She remembered the forbidden powder Jen had introduced her to last night.

"Have you still got some coke?"

Marie was shocked. This girl was on a dangerous path...but weren't they all?

"Sure, the safe is open".

"I'll do it."

Just as Jen had taught her, she carefully made four lines of coke on the table top. She snorted a line then passed the rolled up dollar bill to Marie.

Although her throat was sore, she lit another much needed cigarette and passed the pack to Marie.

After a few minutes her face felt slightly numb as the cocaine took over her young body. Soon both girls were on a beautiful high that lasted nearly forty minutes. As the effect of the cocaine wore off they slowed down and went uncomfortably quiet.

"This is horrible." Emi wasn't happy any more. She remembered there were two lines left. Dollar bill in hand she bent over the table and snorted another line.

"Be careful Em, this can trap you." Marie snorted the final line. Within a couple of minutes both girls felt the euphoria return.

"What are you going to do when you get home Em? Will your parents be ok with the new you, smoking cigarettes, and going with girls?"

"Our father is hardly ever home, and our mother has a drink problem and some very strange friends. They let us do and have anything we want as neither want to upset us."

"What will your friends say?"

"I've got a few friends. They'll disapprove at first, then get used to it. Then I'll find a girlfriend and make love lots...I want to be like you guys."

Marie smiled. The weekend had gone well; only a few hours left before the sisters started their journey home. She'd enjoyed being with Emi, helping her discover her true self. Now they would go for lunch and continue sunbathing by the pool.

But this wasn't what Emi wanted.

After lunch, champagne and an hour at the pool, Emi became restless.

"Can we go back inside?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

Emi stood up, took Marie's hand and led her back to the stateroom.

"I need some more of this..."

"More coke Em? Be careful... its dangerous and can hook you. How about some more smoke instead?"

Marie took the glass pipe out of her bag. She remembered how excited she had been when Chantal gave it to her when they first met and showed her how to use it.

"This is for when you get home Em." She showed her how to fill it, mixing in some tobacco.

"Now put it in your sexy mouth, and light it".

Emi lit the bowl and sucked on the stem. The smoke was harsh and filled her mouth, filtering into her lungs. She kept sucking, clouds of smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"I like this." As the marijuana filled her body once again she floated into a stoned and very happy place.

Marie lit a cigarette and relaxed, but something was worrying her. The inexperienced and immature Emi was enthusiastically entering a dangerous world.

Half an hour later, as the happiness wore off, Emi looked at her watch.

"I'm going back to the cabin to a sleep for a couple of hours..."

Marie relaxed. The weekend was going well.

Xxxxx

As the tall, large woman with short hair entered the stateroom, Emi started to panic. Powerful with tattoos on her muscular arms she was a dominating presence. No longer wearing the ships uniform, she was in baggy jeans a black tee shirt and boots.

"Come here hun, don't be afraid."

Feeling scared and trapped Emi stood up and walked towards her.

The woman put her arms out. "Come to Angie, little one. I won't hurt you...."

As if under a spell, Emi walked into her strong arms. Yet she was surprisingly gentle.

"You're so beautiful and young. Why are you nervous?" She kissed her affectionately on her forehead.

"I'm new to this...last night with Jen was the first time ever..."

"And you liked it?"

"Yes, lots" she paused, as if trying to pluck up courage, "I think I'm a lesbian." She nervously lifted her arms put and put them round Angie's waist.

"Then we shall see little one... would you like that?" She kissed her forehead again.

"Yes..."

As Angie kissed her on her lips Emi's newly awaken instincts took over. As her tongue passed between Angie's lips deep into her mouth. She felt the familiar dampness between her legs; she was going to enjoy this. Angie was surprised that this unconfident young girl should taking the initiative.

Emi stared in admiration at Angie's muscular body as they undressed. Such large powerful thighs, muscular arms, but surprisingly small breasts. Emi's small perfectly proportioned body was a complete contrast.

This was not lost on Angie... here was the most perfect young girl she had ever had the opportunity to have lesbian sex with.

Any of Emi's inhibitions had vanished. Her body had taken over. She loved Angie's muscular thighs. She sat on one, legs astride, humping, riding it like a deraigned horse rider. She felt her juices flow. This felt so very good...

Emi's obsession with her thighs continued as she pushed her head between her firm warm thighs. As Angie squeezed, her thighs around Emi's head, then raised her hips. Emi knew what to do...as she moved upwards she could smell Angie's excitement; she wanted to taste her juices. Tongue out, she licked her beautiful nectar until she found her clit. Her mouth was now covering Angie's vagina, her tongue exploring the entrance. Her tongue touched her clit as it penetrated deep into her vagina. Angie cried out and shook with enormous force as Emi bought her to a long and very stron, beautiful orgasm.

Not yet finished, Emi was being turned on by Angie's disproportionally small breasts. She quickly moved up Angie's body and put her lips, like a limpet, around her left breast, sucking hard, massaging the erect nipple with her tongue. Angie gasped. What was this girl doing? She was used to dominating her lovers, but this young, inexperienced beginner had taken over. Emi, driven by her instincts continued sucking and getting increasingly turned on... and in her excitement gently nipped Angie's small but rigidly erect nipple. Angie's whole body stiffened, her hips raised, she cried out... and had her second orgasm in fifteen minutes.

She lay there on her back, very satisfied, but now it was her turn.

"Little one, you are amazing. Where did you learn to make love like that?"

"It just happened. It's you... your beautiful body... so strong..."

Emi was hugely turned by this woman's large, muscular body. Those big firm thighs, the tattoos on her arms. This was the most sexy person she had ever met...

Angie was an experienced lesbian lover. Using all her skills she would give this fabulous sexy young girl a lovemaking experience she would never forget.

She played Emi like a maestro plays a violin. Emi climaxed twice in the first half hour. Angie was relentless, thoroughly exploring and making love to Emi's perfect young body. She had completely surrendered to Angie, this wonderful, sexy, powerful woman.

They stopped when a very happy Angie had thoroughly satisfied a very contented Emi.

"Little one, I wish you were staying. You're so perfect, I'd want you to be all mine. We'd make love together every day..."

"Do you think I really am a lesbian? It's only been two days."

"Yes, and a beautiful natural lesbian lover."

"Is this the first and last time we're together?"

"No, it's the start. We'll keep in touch through WhatsApp."

Angie was due to start her next shift. They hugged and kissed. Emi returned to her stateroom, threw herself onto the bed and wept.

She was in love.

xxxxx

At 4.00 Ana and Chantal returned from their scuba diving. Marc was a good teacher. He had taken them to the waters off Cap Ferrat, a ten minute power boat trip from Monaco. They swam with barracudas, eels and even the occasional octopus. They agreed it was a great climax to the weekend.

Their flight was due to leave Nice at 19.30, so Ana joined Emi in their stateroom and packed their cases.

Ana bought up the subject, "Em, how has your weekend been?"

Emi wondered how she should reply, "Best ever."

"We've done some things our parents wouldn't like."

"Yes, we must be careful." Emi realised there may be challenges ahead.

Ana took the initiative, "Look, anything that happened here is just between ourselves... promise?"

"Promise."

Ana put her arms out... the girls hugged each other.

"Friends?"

"Yes, real friends."

"Em, are you going to come out...as gay?"

"Yes. I'm a lesbian... "

"OMG, congratulation sis. You've found yourself."

"Was Marc a good lover?"

"Yes, insatiable... and a nice guy."

"Good weekend?"

"Yes, very, very."

"What do we tell our parents?"

"That Dmitri gave us the best weekend ever... and thank father for arranging it".

xxxxx

Chantal and Marie helicoptered with the sisters to Nice Airport. They'd delivered for Dmitri and George. The sisters would never forget the weekend.

Neither would Angie. She wanted the beautiful, sexy Emi for her own, to be her girlfriend and lover.

Marie remembered she hadn't replied to Danielle's text about Jade, her missing younger sister. She didn't want to use her cell phone, but there were some payphones at the airport. She dialled Danielle's cellphone. She replied instantly. Chantal listened in.

"Danielle, it's Marie, what's happened?"

"Jade is in big trouble..."

Jade had travelling on the train between Marseilles and Paris, carrying over €30,000 street value of cocaine to deliver to dealers in Paris. Just before the train stopped at Lyon, she was questioned by two French police officers "making routine checks". She answered their questions, but they were still not satisfied and insisted on searching her. They found the packages, confiscated them and arrested her.

When the train stopped at Lyon they informed her that she was being taken to the police station...but this didn't happen. She was pushed out of the car in a dark side street. The "police" car sped off...with the packages. She had been robbed by another gang.

She phoned her contact in Marseilles. They arranged for a local operative to collect her and take her to a safe house. She was now in debt to the cartel and in big trouble. They were merciless. That night they locked her in a dark room with no cigarettes, food or water. By morning she was in a state of nervous collapse. They let her out, gave her breakfast and her cigarettes and she started to relax.

That changed. They interrogated her most of the day and appeared not to believe her

Her hopes raised when they asked her if she would agree to being injected with a truth drug. This would help her prove her innocence, then she would be free to go. She agreed...and that was her big mistake.

"Your left arm please." The man in the white coat found the vein and injected the liquid.

"You may lie down."

She was surprised to feel an intensely pleasurable rush, her face felt hot, a warm flushing of her skin, a dryness in her mouth... she had never felt like this before. She was experiencing an intense high.

This was far from a truth drug. It was heroin.

Jade was now working in a private club. In return for entertaining clients and satisfying all their needs they kept her supplied with heroin, clean needles, food and a shared room above the club.

Now the leader of the cartel wanted to speak to Danielle. She was scared, more frightened than she had ever been in her life. What was she to do?

Chantal took the phone, "This is Chantal. We're sorry for Jade, but there is nothing we can do to help you. Sorry... hope it ends ok."

Chantal hung up. "We must keep away from her babe. She's trouble and dangerous to know."

Back in their stateroom the girls showered and dressed for dinner. Marie wore her favourite figure hugging blue dress and Chantal's white Louis Vuitton trainers. She wore just a hint of makeup - that was all she needed. Chantal, in an Armani short white dress, her perfect blonde hair and Le Boutin trainers looked stunning. They turned every head, as hand in hand, they walked in for dinner.

Later at the bar, George joined them and discreetly handed Chantal the customary envelope.

"Dmitri is very pleased with the way you entertained the sisters this weekend. He is in Paris next weekend and would like to have dinner with you."