An Innocent in Paris Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had a flowing blue skirt and a simple white Armani tee shirt. Chantal's very expensive white Jimmy Choo trainers completed her outfit.

"First, Antibes and the Picasso exhibition." It was a forty minute drive away.

Emi was in her element as they walked through the Picasso exhibition. Both girls loved his work, but Emi was very knowledgeable. So far so good -- Marie relaxed.

Strolling through the narrow streets of historic Antibes, they found a small café, just off the square and ordered drinks.

Emi had something on her mind, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Are you and Chantal... together?"

Marie was taken by surprise, "Yes, we're in a relationship."

"That's so nice." Emi looked down, then continued talking about art.

The next stop was St Paul de Vence, the Miro exhibition.

As they walked from the car park Marie felt Emi's hand holding hers.

"Thank you for bringing me to all these places."

"It's good to be here with you." She gently squeezed Emi's hand.

"And the Marijuana last night was beyond cool."

"You'd like some more later?"

"Yes. What's the powder in the silver box -- is it cocaine?

"Yes, but you have to be careful -- it can take you over,"

"Can we try it when we get back?"

"Of course...but I don't want to lead you into bad ways. Your father would be angry with Dmitri."

"My father has bad ways!"

"You have a boyfriend Em?"

"Not now. I did have an older guy for a time. He owned an art gallery in Barcelona. I met him shortly after my eighteenth birthday. Our friendship grew into my first and only relationship. Then it all went wrong. He said I couldn't satisfy him and that it had all been a bad mistake. And that's it."

"I'm sorry Em."

The next stop was the Matisse Museum in Nice. He was Emi's favourite impressionist painter and was the climax to her day.

In the car on the way back she went very quiet. Marie could see she was upset, trying hard not to cry. She realised that below the surface she was a very confused girl.

She put her arm around her and held her tightly. Emi snuggled into her.

"You're so nice..."

"So are you Emi. It's been such a good day..."

"Can I have a cigarette please?"

Both girls lit up and relaxed contentedly.

"You're beautiful Em -- beautiful to be with."

"When we get back can we do the bong again?"

"Yes, whatever you want. What happens on board stays on board."

Marie gently rested her hand on Emi's. Between her legs Emi felt an increasing wetness. She put the cigarette to her lips and in an effort to calm herself down, inhaled as deeply as she could without coughing.

xxxxx

A text appeared on Marie's phone. "Been with Ana water sports all day. Ana now with with ski boat driver 😀. Jen is here with Dmitri at bar."

"Back in room. Emi v happy. Wants more 😀😀😀😀😀. Cu later x"

Emi was excited. This was an adventure, a different lifestyle and she liked it. She could see Marie carefully loading the bong. In a few minutes she would have that beautiful sensation of relaxation, happiness and freedom. Would they try out the white powder? She hoped so. Omg, this was soooo good!

Marie bought the bong over and sat on the comfortable settee next to her. "Are you ready Em?"

She lit the bong, sucked in hard, exhaling a cloud of smoke. Emi eagerly took the nozzle and filled her lungs, held it in for a few seconds, then exhaled a cloud smoke. Without hesitation she took another toke. She was having fun.

"Carefully Em, you're a beginner,"

"Teach me...everything. I want to learn everything, do everything, try everything." She snuggled into Marie. "I'm so happy."

Marie knew what Emi wanted. She was immature and inexperienced and even looked younger than her eighteen years. Now she was exploring, discovering a whole new world. Marie was her teacher. Emi's life would change after this weekend. She would be on a different path.

Marie put her arm round her shoulder...Emi's put her hand on Marie's leg and squeezed...

"Are you sure about this Em."

"Oh god...yes."

Marie knew this would be a turning point in Emi's life. She was a beautiful girl with an almost perfect body starting her journey to a new life.

The stateroom door opened. Chantal walked in.

"Sorry guys if I was interrupting something...Jen has invited us to her villa for drinks this evening."

"Jen Armstrong the American actress?" Emi, completely stoned, was very happy to see how Jen lived,

"Let's go - It'll be cool."

"We'll have to find your sister first. She's vanished with the ski boat driver."

George had confided to Chantal that Jen had invited them because she was interested in Emi.

"If we can't find her, I'll stay here until she turns up. We are being collected at 7.00, so we've got thirty minutes to get ready."

Emi left to get changed. Marie was still happily stoned.

"You two were getting friendly Babe. Are you corrupting the little sweetheart?"

"She's a very quick learner...and she's discovering her sexuality."

"Jen is obsessed by her."

The girls wore flowing summer dresses, both low cut but not brash. They accessorised carefully from Chantal's jewellery box. Both wore expensive trainers from Chantal's collection, Marie wore Christian Le Bouton, Chantal, Jimmy Choo.

Emi dressed simply and tastefully.

"Em, you look beautiful." Marie loved her innocent simplicity.

Ana still hadn't returned. "You guys go. I'll wait for Ana" Chantal guessed it would be a long wait.

Emi was coming down from the high and was feeling nervous. Marie noticed and held her hand reassuringly.

"It's ok Em. I know Jen...she's really nice."

"Can I have a cigarette please?"

"I've bought you these, and here's a lighter."

She quickly took one out and lit it, inhaling deeply. "That's better. Thank you. You're so nice to me."

xxxxx

Jen's villa was located on a hillside overlooking the Mediterranean. Originally owned by an oligarch, surrounded by high walls, it was a beautiful secure and private paradise.

"Hi Marie, so good to see you again...are you going to introduce your friend?"

"Em and her sister are Dmitri's guests for the weekend. Chantal will be along later when Ana returns."

Jen took them to a comfortable and luxuriously furnished outside shaded area.

"Please sit down...drinks? Let's start with a very special champagne cocktail.

A slim and very pretty African girl in a bought a silver tray with four over -- sized cut glass champagne flutes.

"This is Hannah, my personal assistant. Please join us Hannah."

Jen sat next to Emi. Jen made very easy conversation. Her interest was in modern art and soon they were deep in conversation about the current artists. She was getting more and more turned on by this beautiful young girl.

"How old are you Em?"

"Eighteen."

"You must have lots of boyfriends."

Emi didn't want to explain. She didn't reply.

Jen quickly changed the subject, "Are we ready for some happiness? Let's go inside...bring your drinks."

They went into a small, dimly lit room. On the floor and around the walls were lots of cushions. In the middle was a very large, loaded bong.

They relaxed onto the cushions.

"Sit here Em. You've tried this before?"

"Yes, this weekend. I love it."

Hannah lit the marijuana and sucked on the nozzle. It bubbled as the water cooled the addictive smoke. She passed the nozzle to Emi who put it straight between her lips, filled her mouth and lungs with the smoke. She held it in, slowly exhaled and passed it to Jen. Marie was next, and she took a long and very satisfying toke, then back to Hannah... who passed it back to Emi....and it went round again.

"Ooooh this feels so good. Good weed, good friends... are you ok Emi? This is the strong stuff."

Emi was now completely in her own happy world. She felt a hand gently stroking her breasts...and it felt very good. Hannah looked at Marie and whispered "out!".

Stoned for the second time that day Emi lay on the cushions, relaxed, happy, and ready for and wanting her first lesbian experience. She wanted to be like Marie and have her lifestyle.

Inside her thin bra her nipples were erect. "This is so good...."

"More sweetheart?"

"Yes... more... more."

xxxxx

Hannah and Marie left the room

"Best leave them alone -- come to my room I've got lots of things up there.'

Marie wasn't sure about this, but she had little choice. There was something about Hannah that made her feel uncomfortable.

It was dusk and the room was in half light. Hannah kicked her shoes off and fell onto the bed.

"What do you want next? We've got everything here. More weed, coke, rocks...anything."

Marie collapsed onto the bed. She was stoned. She lay there on her back looking at the ceiling feeling very happy. Her dress had worked its way up her thighs exposing the fishnet mark inflicted by Chantal's bondage paddle. Hannah noticed...

"Or we could explore Jen's secret place "

Marie was curious, "What secret place?"

"Follow me."

The girls got up; Hannah took Marie's hand and led the way. They went into a small storeroom, Hanna pressed a green button under the light switch, and a concealed door opened onto a staircase.

As they carefully walked down the stairs, Hannah explained. "We discovered this after Jen had bought the house from the Russian. He was a close friend Dmitri's."

At the bottom of the stairs was a heavy door with a keypad. Hannah entered the code; the third time she managed to get it right. They entered the dimly lit room. Marie was confused. It was a huge underground room, dimly lit by flickering soft red lights attached to the brick walls.

"Do you know what happens in this room?" Hannah smiled slightly strangely.

Marie noticed some masks and blindfolds neatly set out on a black table. On the wall was a large diagonal wooden cross... with four adjustable cuffs.

Hannah smiled again, "It's a St Andrew's Cross...subs get strapped to the cross by their hands and feet. Then they are punished.

Maria realized she was in a place where people explored their deepest fantasies. She imagined being blindfolded and gagged, Chantal strapping her onto the cross.

She lit a cigarette; now she was getting turned on; this was a new world...she had to find out, "OMG...is this place ever used?"

"Yes, sometimes Jen has parties here."

Marie continued looking round the dungeon.

"What's this?"

"A sling. You are strapped into it...how you did you get that mark on your leg?"

Marie was silent. She wanted to explore this

"Did your girlfriend do that to you?"

"Let's go." Marie was feeling confused. She wanted to explore the room, but this was not the time.

As they left the dungeon and returned into the luxurious environment of the house, they were both coming down from the marijuana high.

They stepped outside onto a large terrace with a panoramic view of the sea. It was a beautiful still, warm evening. There was something missing.

"Ready for a couple of lines?" Marie could think of nothing better, "Sure..."

"Wait here."

She returned a few minutes later with a small silver tray. On it were four lines of the forbidden powder. Marie's heart jumped. She had been looking forward to this.

They sat at a small table. Hannah rolled up a dollar bill, pushed it high up her nose snorted hard, then passed it to Marie who did the same.

"This is the strong stuff, the best, from Dmitri's dealer."

Within four minutes the cocaine had started to take effect. Marie was feeling very happy, hugely alert, and invincible... whatever she wanted she could do. She walked over to the balustrade at the end of the terrace and looked at the sea. She could see Dmitri's enormous yacht. This was definitely the way to live. Hannah came beside her. They both leaned on the balustrade. Marie felt a hand between her legs, lifting the back of her dress...

Xxxxx

As she stroked Emi's breasts she felt her erect nipples through her bra. She raised the bra and gently squeezed a nipple. Emi gasped.

"Do you like that sweetheart?"

"Yes, lots... lots"

"More?"

"Yes, more."

"More, more?"

"Everything...show me..."

"Your first time?"

"Yes"

"We'll go upstairs...".

Jen's bedroom was softly lit and very restful, decorated in faded pinks and blues -- the work of a very expensive local French interior designer.

She was worried... she wasn't sure what to do next... until she felt Jen gently removing her dress, then her bra, but not her panties. Jen quickly undressed, down to her panties. Emi was transfixed by this older woman's body. The amazing full breasts. Her gorgeous smooth, full thighs. Her perfect flat tummy. And those beautiful lips. OMG, she'd never been so turned on.

Jen realised that in front of her was a truly beautiful but inexperienced young woman, hers to make love to, hers to lead into to a new world of girl love.

"Sweetheart, you are precious." Jen kissed her gently on her lips. Emi relaxed. This felt so good, so right.

She felt Jen's full breasts, her erect nipples pressing against hers. Emi felt Jen run her tongue around her lips. Emi did the same to Jen and almost instinctively let her tongue enter deep into Jen's mouth... she was learning... Jen gasped.

"Come to bed sweetheart...". Emi felt Jen removing her panties. Without thinking she slid Jen's panties down her full beautifully toned thighs. This was all so very natural.

As dusk fell they snuggled up, facing each other in Jen's enormous, warm and very comfortable bed.

Emi moved her head to between Jen's full breasts. It was like entering a wonderful warm, secure world. Jen pulled her closer. This was so different to anything she had experienced before.

She was turned on by Jen's perfect neck. She moved upwards and started caressing it. She could smell the remnants of her perfume.

She felt Jen's hand moving down her back until it reached firm young butt and started gently stroking it. Her excitement was building. Never had she felt like this before. Jen squeezed her butt cheeks, repeatedly running her finger inside, tantalisingly touching her hole. Emi gasped as Jen's finger massaged her rim...

"You like that don't you sweetheart?"

"Yes." Was all that would come out of Emi's mouth.

Suddenly it stopped. She felt Jen move down the bed... her lips were caressing her left breast, then licking...the incredible sensation as Jen wrapped her lips around her erect nipple... and sucked, massaging the tip with her tongue. A kaleidoscope of sensations filled her body. Moisture started building between her legs; her heart started pounding. Then she felt Jen's hand stroking her mound...

As Jen's finger touched her clit she cried out. As Jen's finger entered into her young body, and started to make love to her, an incredible wave of pure pleasure built up inside her... and then she experienced an uncontrollable, huge and very long orgasm.

She lay there, stunned. This had been a life changing experience. She now knew one thing for sure, something she had wondered about since she broke up with the art gallery owner... she was a young, and now very satisfied, lesbian. It was the most natural thing in the world.

Then she started weeping.

Jen was alarmed, "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Nothing, I'm just so happy. I'm a lesbian, and that's ok...it feels right...I'm free at last."

"And you're a beautiful young lover too. You're very special."

Jen kissed her on the lips. "Would you like a cigarette sweetheart?"

"Yes please." Emi put it between her lips. Jen lit it. The calming smoke filled her young body.

Jen opened a drawer and bought out one of Dmitri's silver boxes.

"You want to try something else -- have you tried coke?"

"No, will you show me?"

"OMG you're so corruptible... yes, now watch what I do as you'll want to do it again"

Jen took her through the process, making four lines.

"Now watch me, rolled up, right up your nose, then snort a line like this..." Jen snorted. Emi copied her teacher and snorted hard.

Within three minutes it had taken effect. Her mind cleared, she felt euphoric, incredibly energetic...invincible...

Jen hugged her, "Sweetheart, you're learning so quickly. Come back to bed..." And this time it was even better as Emi, completely uninhibited, gave Jen one of the most intense lovemaking experiences she had ever encountered. She didn't need a teacher...her instincts drove her. Her new life was starting.

Xxxxx

Marie's cellphone buzzed. Their car had arrived to take Marie and Emi back to the yacht. Hannah cursed. She really wanted to explore Marie's sexy body, to take her back down into the dungeon. She fantasised strapping her tightly onto the cross and tormenting her until she broke, just as she did with some of Jen's guests.

Emi was in a very happy daze. Jen gave them both a hug.

"Thank you for coming Marie... and for bringing your beautiful sexy young friend."

Emi smiled, "I'm so happy...thank you so much Jen."

She turned to Marie, hugged her and whispered, "I think I'm a lesbian."

"How does it feel Em?"

"Love it. Jen was wonderful. Just want more...it's what I want to be."

Marie took her hand and led her back to the car.

xxxxx

A message from Ana appeared on Chantal's phone. "Where are u?"

They met at the bar. Ana looked good. She had changed into a short body clinging white dress, designer shoes, and a Chanel bag. They decided it was too late to go to Jen's,so they had a few drinks at the bar.

She had been with Marc, the ski boat driver. She was quite open -- he was a good lover. Yes, he did have a lot of stamina and knew how to satisfy her but crew members weren't allowed to use drugs...and that would have been perfect.

"Back to yours for something stronger..."

"Blow?"

"Cool."

Chantal carefully made the cocaine into four lines. She rolled up a dollar euro bill, pushed it high up her nose and snorted a line.

Ana took the bill and hesitated. "This is my first time...

She snorted the line. The powder landed high up her nose. In a few minutes she would experience a new and very addictive high.

"It'll take a few minutes."

They sat on the bed and waited.

"How was Marc?"

"He's good in bed. Knows what to do. Incredible stamina. He just kept cumming, on and on. Never had a lover like him..."

She paused, "You and Marie are together? You don't have guys?"

"We are together. I don't have guys...went out with a few but it was never great."

"How did you discover you preferred girls?"

"It just happened. When I was nineteen I met an older woman at a party,... there was instant attraction, and it just happened. We were lovers for a few months then we drifted apart. That was the start."

The cocaine was doing its work. Both girls felt alert and happy. They felt good. -- ready for anything.

They decided t go back to the bar.

There were a few guests drinking, mostly Russian men. Sitting at the bar, they ordered the house champagne cocktail. A few minutes later the bar tender passed an envelope to Ana. She opened it.

"Dear Ana -- would you and Chantal like to go scuba diving tomorrow? I can teach you.

Also, I am free tonight after 9.00. Shall we meet ? Phone me, cabin no 7."

She showed the note to Chantal and whispered,"Scuba diving tomorrow.... are you coming?"

"Sure, but I haven't done it since I was at school. Have you done it?"

"Yes, just a few times. It's really cool. And more sex tonight! He's an animal. See you tomorrow morning."

She left to make the phone call. Chantal finished her drink and returned to her stateroom.

Xxxxx

It was nearly midnight when Marie got back to their stateroom. Chantal was already in bed reading.

Marie went straight over to her lover and kissed her on the lips. Chantal pulled her onto the bed

"How was your evening, babe?"