An Innocent in Paris Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body completely relaxed as the nipple clamps were removed. When she thought it was all over she felt a cigarette being pushed through the breathing hole in the mask. She really needed this and took a deep inhale, then the cigarette was removed, allowing her to breath out. This happened another three times... then it stopped. But why wasn't her lover freeing her?

Something was moving between her open legs. She felt it enter her body... vibrating... moving in and out... it was her lover, in her harness, making man love to her. She was so happy. This was the just best thing. She loved the feeling, the fulfillment of an uncontrollable primeval instinct, and who better than by the one she cared for most...

Again she came to a huge orgasm. Exhausted, satisfied and very happy she lay there.

Chantal undid the cuffs, unstrapped, unlaced the hood and took it off her babe's head. Marie smiled; Chantal kissed her on the lips.

"Are you ok babe?"

"Yes, very."

"Didn't hurt too much?"

"It hurt a lot but it makes me feel... good. Being tied up with the hood on was really scary, but I liked it lots. Am I weird or something?"

"No babe, just the sexiest creature on the planet. Now Chantal needed something... "Lick me babe; put your beautiful tongue inside me."

Marie was still lying on her back. Chantal straddled across her babe's face positioning her vagina over Marie's mouth. How Marie loved the smell and taste of her lover's juices... she licked around the top of her legs, then the nectar around her vagina. Her tongue massaged Chantal's clit as it entered deep into her body. In, out, in, out, her tongue made love to her partner, her soulmate and lover.

Chantal cried out as she climaxed and collapsed on the bed beside her babe. Then silence...

They fell asleep two happy and very satisfied lovers.

xxxxx

The following day the girls had no lectures, just some coursework to catch up on. Both woke up tired but happy. Marie made two strong coffees and they sat on the balcony in tee shirts and short skirts. They relaxed in the autumn morning sun. Marie lit her favourite first cigarette of the day. Life was good. She glanced at her lover, busy on her iPhone.

How could it be possible to be so obsessed by another person's body? Those tempting firm thighs emerging from the short skirt, the curve of her butt, her beautifully shaped breasts, those erect nipples... and those soft sensual lips that give so much pleasure to her needy young body

Chantal was checking her emails and there was one from George.

"Chantal -- Dmitri and I are in Paris and would like to meet you at "Caviar at Aleksei" restaurant tomorrow evening at 7.30. Is that ok for you?"

"Babe, ok for tomorrow night dinner with Dmitri and George?"

"Sure, and we'll find out what Svetlana meant by Equinox".

Chantal texted back, "George, that fine. Look forward to it - see you there."

Marie's student wardrobe was very limited. Although she could borrow most things from Chantal, her fuller young breasts wouldn't fit into her lover's dresses.

"We must look really good meeting Dmitri tomorrow. Let's go shopping this afternoon.

"Of course babe... we'll buy a tastefully sexy dress for your insatiably needy body... I'll help you choose.

"Work this morning, then shop."

The girls started on their coursework. They worked solidly for the next three hours.

xxxxx

Chantal knew the best shop to buy Marie's dress. The owner, Francoise Du Port, a friend of Chantal's father, first checked what Chantal would be wearing. It was important that the outfits "worked" well together -- after all they were a couple. Marie fell in love with the dress. Beautifully tailored It tastefully emphasized the perfect shape of her full breasts. It was so different to the typical mass produced dresses she was used to wearing in England.

"This is perfect for you Marie. It is a such a pleasure to dress such a natural and attractive young woman. Together you will be the most beautiful couple in the room."

Marie felt a jolt of happiness through her body. This was the first time someone had just assumed they were a couple. Marie caught Chantal's eye; her lover smiled back.

The girls were happy when they arrived back at the apartment. They were looking forward to tomorrow evening.

"Lover, can we do something bad?" Marie felt a nagging urge...

"How bad, babe?"

"A couple of lines of magic powder?"

"Careful babe, coke can hook you."

"Yes?"

"Yes... "

Marie opened the safe and took out the sealed bag of cocaine. She opened it carefully and took out enough for four lines. She was ready for this... that indescribable feeling of euphoria. Using her credit card she carefully divided it into two, then four piles. She shaped them into lines. She was ready.

Chantal came over, tightly rolled up a euro note, pushed it high up her nostril, one finger blocking the other, lowered it to the lone of coke and snorted.

Marie quickly took the note from her lover, pushed it right up her nose and snorted hard.

The girls sat together on the settee; they knew the first effects would be in a couple of minutes. Marie lit a cigarette and gave one to Chantal. They relaxed, held hands and waited. They recognized the familiar taste in the back of their throats... then their faces started to feel numb. Gradually their minds cleared, euphoria started to build... they felt sooo good. The world was theirs. They could achieve anything.

"Oh my god, this is amazing. I want to feel like this all the time..." Marie was in her own paradise. How could anybody be so happy. The cocaine, her cigarettes and her lover... what could be better...

"Babe, be careful... don't get us addicted."

"We'll not get hooked -- we can stop any time." Marie took a long draw on her cigarette and inhaled deeply, holding the nicotine laden smoke in her body as long as she could.

"It's not a problem."

Inevitably after half an hour the cocaine started to wear off. Within forty five minutes Marie was starting to feel stressed. The happiness was draining away.

"Babe, we've got another line each to finish."

"And we can have more if - there's plenty left." Marie didn't like he nightmare of coming down.

"Just one babe... take it easy. It's not good for us. It's dangerous."

They snorted the two remaining lines. Inevitably after a while the high became a low. Miserably they crawled into bed. Chantal spooned into Marie, her left arm around her babe's body, her hand cupping her breast. They eventually fell asleep, swearing never to touch cocaine again...

The following morning Marie was awake first, and as usual bought her lover a strong coffee in bed. She woke her, kissing her tenderly on her lips.

"Good morning lover... are you ok?"

Chantal stirred, "Yes babe, we mustn't do cocaine again..."

"Never, never, again. Coming down was horrible!"

Marie also realised it was over two weeks since they had been on a tennis court. The university tennis league was starting the next week and they had some matches to play.

She quickly changed the subject, "Let's check in at the club this morning, have a knock around and see who we're matched against."

"Good idea babe, then some lunch. There's a lovely café overlooking the river."

By mid morning they were playing. After a knock up they played a friendly game. Marie's more technical style put her at an advantage. Chantal had a strong serve, but after that seemed to lack technique. After a winning a few games Marie eased up and let Chantal score a few points.

Afterwards in the changing rooms, Marie noticed Sandrine, a first year student on the same course kept looking at her. Marie smiled back. The same age as her, she had short, well styled blonde hair, piercing clear blue eyes. Slightly shorter than Marie, muscular she looked like a tough opponent to meet on a tennis court.

"Hi Marie, saw you guys playing... are you in the league?"

"Yes -- meet my partner Chantal. We're playing in the doubles competition."

"Perhaps we'll meet on court -- would you guys be up for a friendly this week, some practice for the leagues?"

Chantal knew she needed some practice, "Sure, who do you play with?"

"I play with Juliet -- we're both on the same course... we haven't played for a few weeks, so we really need some court time before we start the leagues."

They arranged to play late the following afternoon.

There was something about Sandrine that made Marie uncomfortable. She made little eye contact and when their eyes did meet they displayed unnerving flashes of cruelty.

After the practice games with Chantal, Marie realised they both had to improve their form. They simply hadn't practiced enough. She also noticed she was getting breathless. They would both need to work on their games and their fitness otherwise they would struggle in the league.

xxxxx

"Babe, you look stunning!"

The girls were dressed ready to meet Dmitri and George at "Caviar at Aleksei", a Russian restaurant owned by a friend of Dmitri's.

Their two outfits were stunning. Marie borrowed a pair of Chantal's Jimmy Choo shoes, a Classic Chanel handbag, and some of her lover's jewellery. Her slightly Mediterranean skin and her long straight dark brown hair completed the picture. As always, she wore just a little makeup, enough to complement, but not overpower her fresh, young natural beauty.

Chantal looked amazing. She had a talent for putting her outfits together and accessorizing them well. Her perfect body, flawless complexion, combined with her jewellery, designer shoes and handbag created an image of young female perfection.

Together... they looked stunning. As they walked into the Russian restaurant, hand in hand, a truly beautiful couple, the room quietened. The guys looked... their girlfriends looked away... French chic combined with simple English beauty. This was not lost on Dmitri and George who had a table tucked away in a quiet corner, but with a view across the whole restaurant.

After the niceties, Dmitri got down to business, "You ladies have done some good work for me and you have made our guests very happy. There is something I want to discuss with you."

At that point the first course arrived, Russian Borscht soup, a traditional starter.

He continued, "Every year Jen Armstrong organises a big...er...party for our friends. It's her Equinox party and it happens on the first weekend after 23rd September the date of the autumn equinox. The guest list is made up of Jen's girlfriends and some of my important political and business connections. George, I'll let you fill in the detail. Marie, Chantal, please excuse me - I've got another meeting to go to."

Cellphone in hand, he left the restaurant.

Maria was starting to suspect where this was leading. She remembered Jen's dungeon. She felt a stirring between her legs...

"Are you both ok so far." George needed them to accept.

Chantal took the initiative, "Tell us about it..."

"Ok, around thirty ladies, celebs, politicians, high profile and of a certain inclination meet at Jen's villa -- the one outside Monaco. You know what happens on Dmitri's yacht -- this is on a bigger and more... er... hedonistic scale."

"And how can we help, George?" Chantal was interested...

"Jen wants you to help her host the party... mostly the ladies find their own... amusement. Your job would be to ensure everybody has an unforgettably good weekend. Remember, this, like all of Dmitri's parties have an unspoken underlying business or political motivation. There's a lot of money involved. These ladies are powerful, sometimes insecure women, intent on satisfying their physical, erotic and... substance needs."

"Could be of interest George. When is it, how many days?" Chantal didn't want to sound too keen.

"It starts on the Friday night and finishes on the Sunday evening."

Marie had a concern, "Does that mean that if somebody wants one of us..."

George interrupted, "Yes, but Dmitri and Jen will pay you well. The alternative is to hire Russian hostesses, but the ladies are wary of them. You are different."

"How much would that be George?" Chantal was ready to bargain.

"€10,000 between you for three days, Friday to Sunday. I'll leave you ladies to talk it over for a few minutes.

The girls looked at each other.

"What do you think, babe? It's a lot of money."

"If we're going to do it we'll have to do it properly. We've got to give everything to these ladies and do anything. If we refuse or upset one it will be the end of Dmitri's work. If we turn down the job, we'll probably lose his work anyway,"

Chantal thought for a few seconds, "Do we want to continue working for Dmitri?"

"Yes."

"Then we have to accept."

Chantal agreed the deal with George. He was visibly relieved.

xxxxx

Back in the apartment the girls collapsed onto the comfortable sofa, Marie needed a cigarette. As the calming smoke filled her body, she tried to relax but she couldn't. She was afraid.

Chantal sensed there was something wrong. She squeezed her hand. "Tell me about it babe...what's wrong?"

Marie couldn't hold back her emotions. She put her hands to her face as the warm tears rolled down her cheeks. Her body started shaking as she wept. Chantal put her arm round her and held her tight.

"Babe, tell me what's wrong."

Marie looked ahead. She just couldn't look at Chantal.

"I'm scared."

"What about, babe."

"About us."

"Why babe?"

"If anything goes wrong."

"If we...," she forced herself to say the unmentionable, "if we broke up."

Chantal was shocked. She felt as if her whole life was at risk. How could the one person she had ever truly loved be even thinking about breaking up? She knew had to stay calm...

"Why do you think we might break up?" Chantal was puzzled.

"What if you met someone else... at Monaco?"

Marie put her head back in her hands, hiding her tear stained cheeks.

Chantal got up, went to the bathroom and returned with a warm flannel.

"Look at me babe."

Marie raised her head. Chantal wiped away her tears and the streaks of mascara.

"Babe, I love you so much... don't ever think about me leaving you... ever. You're the most precious part of my life. Nothing else matters."

Marie smiled, "Tell me you love me again."

"I love you beautiful precious, sexy babe... and you're mine, always."

"Always?"

"Yes, always. Our work for Dmitri is just work. If either of us want to stop, we can. We don't need Dmitri's money... we need each other."

Marie felt a surge of happiness. How good it was to love and be loved.

A text message appeared on Marie's phone. It was from Danielle.

"Hey! We are matched in the league. Are you and Chantal free to play next week?"

Marie remembered Danielle's killer powerful serve. She knew they needed more court time and improved fitness. The girls decided to give themselves as much practice time as possible.

"Busy next week. Ok for 10.00am Wednesday of following week. How's Jade?" This gave them ten days to improve their game.

"Cool. Jade back. Safe, not clean. V worried. Gang arrested."

The girls were starting to realise how dangerous their world could be. Heroin was an easy next step from marijuana or cocaine.

"We must be careful babe," Chantal needed to make the point, "Never go near it. Jade may never get clean. It takes over your life."

But Marie wasn't listening. She was thinking about the tennis leagues and their lack of match readiness. Chantal was not playing well.

"Lover, let's focus on getting ready for the leagues. We'll be out in the first round if we don't improve."

They decided that for the next week they would practice every day. Marie knew she could get her form back; she would also help Chantal improve her technique.

They had also agreed to play a friendly with Sandrine and Juliette the following day. Marie regretted agreeing to the game. They weren't ready.

xxxxx

On the other side of Paris, in a small student apartment, Sandrine and Juliette made love.

Both just eighteen, first year students, they had come from very different backgrounds, Sandrine from Marseille, a busy and often dangerous sea port, Juliette from a small village in the heart of the wine growing area of Provence.

Sandrine had Northern European features, tall with long blonde hair. This was not surprising for although her mother was native French, her father was from St Petersburg, Russia. The family lived well from her father's very successful Marseille based import / export business.

She had experienced her first gay experience six months earlier, seduced by a female friend of her mother's. Their secret relationship continued for three months, ending when Sandrine left for Paris.

Juliette had long dark hair and was pretty, sexily curvy, shorter and of strong farming stock. Living in a small town her life experience was limited. The local boys were of no interest to her. They were either immature and child like, or just after the one thing she was not prepared to give. She preferred the company of her girlfriends and focussed on her studies.

She had some tennis lessons at school and found the game came naturally to her. The local tennis club persuaded her to join and she started entering and winning competitions.

The girls were on the same sociology course at the University. They became friends and over the weeks grew closer. With some subtle encouragement from Sandrine their friendship become more tactile.

Juliette sometimes wondered if her friend was gay as she never talked about boys. Everything changed when they danced very closely at a friend's party.

Sandrine looked amazing in her simple body hugging tight, short black dress. When the DJ played a slow track they danced. She loved the feeling of Sandrine's warm body against hers. Snuggling into her friend she could feel her arm pulling her closer. The feeling of excitement in her young body was indescribable. No boy had ever made her feel like that. She could feel an unfamiliar moistness building between her legs. What was happening? Why was she feeling like this?

When the music stopped the girls held onto each other for a few precious moments, not wanting to break the spell... and parted. Juliette looked down, for a moment afraid to meet her friend's eyes, but then looked up. Their eyes met... and so did their lips. That night, in Sandrine's apartment, the girls became lovers... and Juliette enjoyed her first girl on girl orgasm.

xxxxx

The game was a shock to Marie. After a long and tough game, Sandrine and Juliette beat them. It was a close game. Marie knew what had gone wrong and where they had to improve.

They met for a drink in the club bar. Marie put on a brave face. She knew what they had to do to improve their game. She would make sure they did it.

As they shared a bottle of white wine the four girls realised that they were two couples and had a lot in common. All went well until Sandrine mentioned that her father was Russian and that her home was Marseille. Chantal became uncomfortable. She sensed danger. It was time to leave.

"We have to go - we're meeting my father for dinner." Chantal squeezed Marie's hand tightly, "Thanks for the game. Good luck in the league."

Outside the club, Chantal explained,

"Babe, Sandrine's father is Russian. His business is in Marseilles. He is an importer/ exporter. The Marseilles based Russian mafia gang that abducted and drugged Jade have been arrested and charged. Some are out on bail. Sandrine may have no connection with the gang, but she's too dangerous to know."

And Marie suddenly realised something else, "Dmitri is from St Petersburg."

"Yes babe. That's why we keep away from them."

Hand in hand they walked quickly through the streets of Paris, through the golden brown autumn leaves. On the way home they bought some sushi. They would have a quiet night in.