An Innocent in Paris Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should do it. Something has to pay for our marijuana,... and other bad things."

"But you know what this means - we're being paid escorts." Chantal also wondered what "other bad things" were interesting her babe.

Marie had decided, "Let's do it just this once. We need to stay friends with Jen.".

Chantal phoned George and accepted his offer.

The girls were happy. Over the next two would make a lot of money escorting Jen and xxxx. The Equinox weekend would be an interesting and profitable experience looking after Jen's high profile friends... and their fantasies.

But... under the surface a few things we're worrying Marie.

What could she do about the Sandrine problem? How could she shake her off?

The marijuana -- she loved being stoned - she really missed it over the past week. Was this becoming a problem...?

The absolutely incredible feeling of being high on cocaine. Her body was constantly reminding her of the amazing highs, especially that first time she tried it. The urges were getting stronger, now almost becoming an obsession.

She lit a cigarette... lost in thought. Chantal noticed... her babe wasn't happy.

"Babe... are you there? Shall we do something bad. We both need a little treat..."

"You mean...?"

"Yes, beautiful babe... there's still some in the safe."

"Let's go now..."

Hand in hand they walked home through the busy streets of Paris.

.

.

.

.