An Innocent in Paris Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they finished the sushi Marie felt a restlessness. She lit a cigarette and although it satisfied a by now regular need, something was missing...

She ground the marijuana buds and carefully filled the bowls of their their glass pipes.

"Bad babe...What are you doing?"

Marie put the pipe between her lips, bought the flame to the bowl, sucked hard, filling her mouth and lungs with the addictive smoke. She passed the lighter to Chantal. Within thirty seconds both girls were feeling happy and relaxed as the smoke gradually took over their needy young bodies.

Chantal's mouth started to feel dry. She carefully walked over to the fridge and took out a partly drunk bottle of champagne. She poured the contents into two tumblers,

"Here babe... drink it..."

They quickly drank the champagne and drained their glasses. Now they were starting to feel the multiplied effect of the two drugs. Their highs became higher. They were completely spaced out. Marie had never felt like this before. She started giggling. Moisture built up between her legs.

"Oh my god, this is so good...she kept filling her body with the addictive smoke, repeatedly re-lighting her pipe... she was in a different very happy world. Following Marie's example, Chantal greedily sucked in the smoke, as much as she could, to get the biggest high...

Just over two hours later as the combination of marijuana, alcohol and cigarettes started to wear off they started to return to the real world. Both girls were hungry. They quickly devoured the pizza that was delivered to the apartment thirty minutes later.

"Babe, we've got to stop doing this. We've got to focus on work and tennis."

Marie agreed. She was tired and didn't feel good... all she wanted was bed and sleep. She knew they both had lectures the following morning. Hopefully she would feel better tomorrow.

She didn't. Her head ached and her throat was sore. There was a nasty taste in her mouth. She made a double expresso for Chantal. She drank half a litre of water and put two partly baked croissants in the oven.

Chantal was worried about their growing use of marijuana and their experiment with cocaine. This was bad for her eighteen year old partner. She would have to take the lead.

"Babe, how are you feeling?"

"Bad."

I've locked the weed and the coke in the safe for a week. We've got to stay clean... catch up with our uni work, get back to form with our tennis and prepare for Jen's Equinox weekend."

"Ok, cool." Marie didn't argue. She wasn't happy about it, but her lover was right.

Over the next seven days they stayed clean. Marie helped Chantal with her game, showing her new techniques, making sure that they worked as a team, anticipating each other's reactions. Chantal's biggest weakness was her positioning on the court; together they worked on this.

They had a couple of friendly doubles matches. Marie could see how Chantal's game and her anticipation had improved. They easily won the friendlies. Although she was sometimes a little short of breath, Marie's skill level compensated.

Sometimes she missed being stoned. Every so often she had the urge to try a couple of lines.. but all that was locked away in the safe... she realised that was a good thing.

xxxxx

Chantal realised that tomorrow was a very special day. Their second month meeting anniversary. Tomorrow was exactly two months since they had first met and became lovers. Her life had changed. How she loved her girlfriend, partner... her babe. Tomorrow she would do a surprise romantic dinner.

The following day they did their tennis practice in the morning. Marie had a lectures in the afternoon followed by a meeting with her tutor. On the way home Chantal bought some mezzes from the Lebanese take away, and two pieces of fresh cod from from the small fish shop near the apartment. She would make one of Marie's favourite dishes -- Cod Provençal, cod baked with omatoes, olives, garlic and fresh Provençal herbs.

She carefully set the table with a pink tablecloth, two silver candles sticks, carefully polished silver cutlery, cut glass wine glasses, and in the middle of the table, two red roses.

At 7.00 she lit the candles, dimmed the lighting and put a fresh bottle of Cristal champagne in an ice bucket next to the table.

She put on a new Victoria's Secret silky black bra, matching panties, a very tight blue jumper, a thigh length, body clinging black leather skirt, sheer 15 denier hold up stockings and her favourite black Jimmy Choo heels.

Combined with her long straight blonde hair, she knew she looked good, very good.

Shortly after seven Marie arrived.

"Oh my god... what have you been doing... this looks so good!"

"Happy anniversary, babe."

Marie looked puzzled.

"It's our second month anniversary, babe... two months together..."

"That's so lovely..." Marie was completely overcome with emotion.

The girls hugged. They kissed, holding each other tight.

"Thank you... II love you so much." A tear ran down Marie's cheek. "Always."

"Babe, we belong to each other... and we'll be together always."

"Promise?"

"Promise, for ever babe."

"And you look so..."

"Yes, for you babe."

Marie noticed the two red roses on the table

"And the roses..."

"For us babe..."

"I've never been given a red rose before."

"You've never been so loved before."

Chantal opened the champagne and poured two glasses.

"To us."

They sat together on the settee. The lovers were happy and relaxed as they drank their champagne.

After a while Chantal got up, poured a glass of Chablis, Marie's favorite white wine, into the cut glass wine glasses. They sat at the table and shared the Lebanese mezzes.

After a break and more white wine Chantal bought in the Cod Provençal. Marie's favorite dish. It was a recipe Chantal's father had taught her and she had cooked many times.

Chantal opened the doors to the balcony. It was a cool; as they stood there they could see the lights of Paris, the illuminated Eiffel Tower, the lights of the planes preparing to land at Paris, Charles de Gaulle airport..

It was a perfect romantic Parisienne evening. As they stood there, hand in hand, they realized how lucky they were.

"Let's go to bed." Chantal wanted her partner's body. She was fantasizing over her perfectly shaped, firm breasts and her erect nipples. Tonight she would complete her fantasy

As she led the way through the living room Marie took the red rose and placed it carefully on her bedside table. She didn't notice Chantal taking something from the kitchen...

Marie was the first in bed. Chantal followed. They snuggled up together. As Marie was kissing her lover's neck, slowly working from top to bottom, she could feel a hand moving towards her full firm left breast. The hand started stroking it; as always the feeling was amazing. She could feel a familiar moistness between her legs After a while the fingers found her erect nipple and very gently massaged it. This was different. So often those fingers squeezed hard, really hurting her, filling her body with pain... and pleasure.

She felt Chantal's soft lips sucking the nipple like a new born baby on her breast. How she wished she could suckle her lover like a mother with child. Tension was building in her body. Suddenly the soft lips had gone. She felt something cool on her breast, around her nipple. She could faintly smell something... familiar.

Chantal had taken some thick double cream out of its container. She spread it around her babe's nipple, now standing erect on her full breast. Her lips fastened tightly onto the breast and she sucked like a baby taking its mother' milk.

"Oh my god... what are you doing?"

"Sucking your beautiful creamy rich milk babe."

New, unfamiliar sensations filled Marie's body. She was a mother suckling her new baby. This was the most natural thing... giving your milk to the one you love.

And for the next five minutes Chantal became Marie's baby. She sucked, drank and replenished her breasts. She was in a new world. Years of rejection by her cold uncaring mother were being washed away. As she sucked the warm and comforting breast of the person she most loved, she started weeping, not in sorrow, but in relief as she felt the sadness, the burden of being unwanted just falling away.

This beautiful human being really was hers to love and be loved. Her hand moved slowly down Marie's body, over her smooth stomach, massaging her pussy, her fingers reached between her soaked legs. As she sucked her milky breast and massaged her very needy clit, her babe's body repeatedly and uncontrollably shook...until she screamed... as her young body climaxed with a long and very strong orgasm.

Before they slept, Chantal guided her babe's head to between her thighs... Marie's tongue licked and teased her lover's clit, then explored deep into her vagina. Chantal quickly climaxed. How Marie loved the taste of her partner's warm juices!

They held each other tight, two young bodies as one. Within minutes they were asleep.

The following day they played their league tennis match with Danielle and Justine, a very curvy young girl from St Marten, in the Caribbean. Her large butt and full breasts filled her very tight short tennis dress. With large brown eyes and an infectious smile, she was stunningly attractive.

It was was an easy win. They were back on form again -- a formidable duo.

As they walked home, arm in arm, along the banks of the Seine, a text appeared on Chantal's phone. George wanted to meet to plan the Equinox weekend. They met in the back room of Chantal's father's restaurant.

"First, I must emphasise, your job is to make sure every guest has an unforgettably enjoyable weekend. This is a ladies only weekend. Most of Jen's guests are high profile, demanding and successful, This is their opportunity to indulge their every fantasy, in complete privacy with like minded people. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Chantal responded, "Yes, of course. Tell us about the guests, who are they George?"

"Here is a list, Chantal. There are thirty names and a brief description of who they are, a photograph, what they do, their er... sexual preferences and any other... needs. There is a plentiful supply of... substances... to keep them amused. You ladies must learn and remember all this information."

Chantal was curious, "George, why has Jen chosen us?"

"Because her guests will love you. Marie, you are so young, a beautiful, attractive, unspoilt, but very... sexy... English girl. They'll love your accent...Chantal, you have the classic French poise and like Marie, very beautiful and classy. You will be Jen's perfect hosts."

Marie had a question, "George, what does Jen want us to do? Will her dungeon be open? How far do we go? What are the rules?"

"Just one rule -- go as far as is necessary to entertain and completely satisfy Jen's guests, whatever they want. Hannah, a slightly... err...unpleasant girl who I think you have already met, Marie, will be based in the Dungeon."

"Jen's closest friends, who must be really well looked after are the actresses Julia Fosier and Michelle Segal. Michelle also directed some of Jen' films... and for a time they were in a relationship.

You may be surprised to see some well known high profile politicians and world leaders. This is an intimate gathering of some of the world's most influential and liberated women. They have one common thread -- they are all lesbian or bisexual. Most are not "out" as public knowledge would damage their careers. During the Equinox Weekend they can let their hair down and indulge their preferences, habits and fantasies.

"For obvious reasons, Jen will require each of you to sign this confidentiality document. Also, Jen would like to contact you to discuss the program." He handed the documents to Chantal.

"That should be ok George, but we'll take them home to read them and make sure we understand what we are signing. We'll contact Jen after we've returned the signed agreements to you."

George was surprised. He realised Chantal had inherited her father's astuteness. "Please, tomorrow, if you would. We've only got ten days before the Equinox Weekend."

"Of course George. Leave it with us."

"And...err... one last point. Dmitri has asked me to warn you. There is a young Russian student studying International Law at the Sorbonne -- I believe that is where you are studying. Her father is well known in certain business circles in Moscow and St Petersburg. He is currently in a high security jail in Marseilles awaiting trial, accused of human slavery, under age prostitution, protection, extortion and drug trading"

"Many years ago, for a few months, Dmitri was in business with him. They fell out and both went separate ways. He now wants Dmitri to influence the authorities to drop the charges and release him. Dmitri wants no involvement; there is a strong Russian Mafia connection."

"Apparently she has worked out that you know Dmitri -- I think she follows Jen on Instagram and saw a clip of you both playing tennis with her. She knows the Jen is a big friend of Dmitri's and therefore you may know him. Dmitri asks that you have no contact whatever with her. He cannot afford potential damage to his reputation by bring directly or indirectly associated with him and his criminal business dealings."

Chantal knew the answer to her next question, "What is his daughter's name?"

"Sanya Anotov, but in France she calls herself, Sandrine".

Chantal tensed. She hadn't liked this girl from the moment they met... there was something about her.

Honesty was the best policy...

"We've played tennis with her just once. When she mentioned that her Russian father had a business in Marseilles I guessed there was a dangerous Mafia connection. We've already agreed to have absolutely no contact with her. Now we know why she contacted us. Please reassure Dmitri."

"Thank you Chantal. Dmitri already knew about your tennis game. He will appreciate your honesty."

xxxxx

Marie was deep in thought as hand in hand they walked home through the streets of Paris. Chantal was so confident, strong and in charge. Her partner was looking after her and keeping them both safe. Tonight she just wanted to be made love to... and more...

Chantal was happy. She knew she had handled things well. She would protect her precious babe... that was her job. Tonight they would make love.

Once back in the apartment Chantal took a bottle of champagne out of the wine chiller. First the champagne...

As they sat together with their drinks, Chantal lit two cigarettes, passed one to Marie, inhaled deeply and relaxed. This was so good -- the champagne, the cigarette and her babe's warm body next to her. Everything about her was right. Those beautiful soft lips, brown eyes, her full and perfectly shaped young breasts... and emerging from under her short dress, those perfect, stocking clad firm thighs.

She couldn't wait any longer. More than anything she wanted to make love to her babe, not just physical love but the full and all embracing love that only true lovers and soulmates can share...

She took Marie's hand. "it's time for bed."

xxxxx

Naked they snuggled up together in the warm soft bed and held each other tight. How Marie loved the feeling of her lover's perfect body. They kissed. Marie felt her lover's tongue pass through her lips and enter deep into her mouth. She pushed her tongue through Chantal's and their mouths became as one...

She loved deep kissing, exploring her lover's warm sexy mouth... and she was now very turned on. As Chantal's lips gently caressed her neck, the juices started to build between her legs. This was so good; as he felt her lover's hand stroking her breasts stimulating her now very erect nipples, gently squeezing them.

"And now babe I'm coming inside your sexy, horny body."

Chantal quickly attached her harness, it's 9" member ready mąkę love. Marie turned onto her back. How she loved being entered by her lover. Expectantly she raised her hips. She felt incredible fulfillment as Chantal's hard cock entered her body, in, out, in, out... making perfect man-love to her.

"Oh my god -- this is so good... so good..."

Uncontrollably she cried out as she reached a huge and very long orgasm. But Chantal didn't stop... she would make her babe cum a second time... and she did.

Marie lay there, very happy and satisfied. Their lovemaking just seemed to get better

After a while Marie moved her hand onto Chantal's right breast. As she lightly stroked it she could hear Chantal's breathing getting faster and feel her nipple getting harder. She moved down Chantal's body until her mouth was level with her nipple. For a few moments her tongue caressed and played with it, then her lips tightened and she sucked hard. Chantal sighed... how she loved her babe.

Still devouring her lover's breast, filling her mouth with as much of the breast as she could, still sucking hard, she slowly moved her right hand down to Chantal's mound, stroking and massaging her carefully trimmed pussy. Chantal was shaking... she was sooo turned on. She was so close to an orgasm...

"Finish me babe... please".

And Marie did. She stroked her swollen clit, and in seconds her lover climaxed in a long, emotional orgasm.

Once again they snuggled together, holding each other tight.

After a while Marie sat up. Would now be the time to ask...?

"Lover..."

"Yes babe."

"Something's been missing from our lives in the last week."

"Bad babe..."

Chantal did not need any encouraging. She got out of bed, opened the safe and took out the bong and some weed. She prepared the weed packed it into the bowl and bought it over to the bed.

"Oh my god, I'm ready for this..." Marie had missed the addictive weed, thinking about it most days.

Chantal bought her lighter to the bowl and, sucking hard, lit the week... She took two inhales and passed the bong to Marie who took two big tokes, holding the precious smoke in her body as long as she could. Within thirty seconds, both girls were starting to feel very happily stoned.

"This is so good." Marie was happy.

She resisted a persistent craving for a line of coke.

.

xxxxx

Marie showed Chantal a text message that had appeared on overnight on her phone. "Can we talk please? X Sandrine".

When the girls read it, Chantal was concerned. Was she trying to hit on her babe or, more likely, was she trying to contact Dmitri through Marie? George's message was clear; Sandrine's father, Dmitri's ex business partner was a criminal in a French jail. Dmitri did not want any contact with him and would want them to avoid any contact with Sandrine...

"Babe, if we want to keep working for Dmitri we have to ignore the message."

Marie agreed. She did not reply to the text... but she was uneasy. There was something threatening about Sandrine...

Both girls had lectures that morning. During the morning Chantal received a text message from George asking her to phone him urgently. The girls met for lunch and Chantal phoned George.

"Chantal, Jen has asked me a very special favour. Are you and Marie free next weekend."

"Yes George... and the weekend after is the Equinox".

"Yes, Jen and her Brazilian friend Talia who you met a few weeks ago, have been invited to a very exclusive, private, ladies evening at the Royal Palace in Monaco. Jen would like Marie to partner her and for you to partner Talia."

"What does partner mean George?"

There was a pause of several seconds

"Do I have to spell it out to you Chantal?"

"No George, I understand."

"The usual daily rate will apply, €1,000 each."

"I'll phone you in ten minutes George."

Chantal wasn't sure whether she wanted them to be part of the escort industry...

"What do you think, babe?"