An Innocent in Paris Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was happy and relaxed. "This is amazing... so beautiful, so peaceful." And she felt strangely excited...

There was a knock on the door and Christophe entered.

"Good evening ladies. Ms Armstrong has sent me -- I am Christophe, Ms Armstrong's private dresser. Marie, you can be first. Please come with me. Bring your outfit and accessories for tonight. Chantal, I shall work my magic on your beautiful partner... she will look even more stunning. Then it will be your turn Chantal... and it will be my great pleasure!"

Marie followed Christophe into his dressing room.

"Welcome to my world Marie. Ms Armstrong is very fond of you and has asked me to pay special attention to bring out your natural beauty. Your beautiful dark hair will look... stunning, and she has specified not too much make up, but just a small amount to enhance your natural freshness and youth."

"Thank you Christophe. Whatever Ms Armstrong wants is fine." Marie had never experienced anything like this. She was excited.

First the hair wash and style. Christophe kept it straight, reaching half way down her back, but skilfully reshaping the lower part, taking five centimetres off the length.

The make up was a revelation. As he worked he showed her what he was doing and why. Marie listened carefully, remembering every detail. He was bringing out every good feature, hair, face... and now he would dress her.

"This is a perfect dress for tonight Marie. You have good fashion sense. Please change into it and I'll check the fit. Jen has asked me to give you this lingerie as a present. This make is seldom found in shops, but is worn by most of the professionally dressed young ladies in show business. Put it on and you will feel the difference.

"Christophe, it's beautiful lingerie -- absolutely love it. You're making me into a show business groupie!"

"Not a groupie, Marie. You are someone special. Now please get dressed..."

She carefully dressed, then turned round and looked in the mirror.

She could say nothing for a few moments, "Christophe, what have you done... it's wonderful!"

"It's not what I've done, it's what you are. You are one of the most perfect young ladies I have ever had the pleasure to dress. Now Ms Armstrong would like to see you. She'll be in her bedroom - along the corridor, second door on the left."

She looked again in the full length mirror. She was ready for Jen and whatever the evening would bring.

Excited and full of confidence she knocked firmly on Jen's bedroom door..

"Sweetheart, you look absolutely amazing. How do you feel? Do you like the new you?"

For a few seconds Marie didn't know what to say. She looked down, then slowly raised her head, looking straight into Jen's eyes. She realised she was in the presence of a demanding, very attractive, older woman. Excitement started to fill her body... where was this leading?

"I love it Jen... thank you so much. It's amazing."

"No, you're amazing sweetheart. It starts with you. Do you like the sexy bra and panties I bought for you?" She opened her arms wide, "Come to me..."

As Jen put her arms around her, holding her close, Marie felt the warmth and softness of her more mature body. She liked it.

As she put her arms tightly around Jen's waist she whispered, "Thank you Jen, they're lovely."

"You're welcome sweetheart." Jen let go and looked deep into her eyes. Marie knew what was coming.

As their lips met, Marie felt Jen's tongue entering deep into her mouth. As their tongues played, once again they held each other tight. This was different. Last time they met it was just pure sex. This time it was something more for both of them. As they explored each other's mouths and held each other tight Marie felt the familiar moistness building between her legs. Then gently Jen stopped and kissed Marie softly on the lips.

"You're wonderful sweetheart... but we must leave soon. I'll get Christophe to repair our makeup when he finishes dressing Chantal. You're a very beautiful and sexy young woman."

Marie smiled, "Thank you Jen... it's you..."

Marie lit a cigarette. Her excited young body needed calming. She filled her body with the smoke, holding it in as long as she could.

"Oh my god, this is so good... what's happening to me?"

Jen smiled, "Our evening has only just started sweetheart."

xxxxx

Christophe also performed his magic on Chantal. From being an attractive young woman, enhancing her best features and carefully shaping and styling her long blonde hair, Christophe had expertly transformed her. She looked in the full length mirror.

"Christophe, thank you... that's wonderful."

"Chantal, Ms Armstrong and her friend Talia will be accompanied by two of the most attractive ladies in the room! You and your girlfriend will turn many heads. Ms Talia is in her room waiting for you - the second door on the right, opposite Ms Armstrong's room. It has been a pleasure dressing you. Please have a good evening!"

Talia had also asked Christophe to help her dress for the evening. She wanted to look sexy and attractive, not only to her friends, but to this exciting young woman, her's for the evening.

Chantal was curious. Just who were these people they would be mixing with tonight? She realised that they were being treated as trophies -- attractive young girls for older women -- but that is what they were being paid for.

"Chantal, you look wonderful. Thank you for being my partner tonight. You will meet many well known and interesting people from the LGBT community. This is a very private group of people and you must never tell anyone about who is here. You will meet show business personalities, senior media people and even a British royal."

"That will be no problem. We won't let you down." Chantal could sense that Talia was unsure how to handle her. "It's so good to be with you again Talia. Are you happy I'm here?"

"Yes, very... I enjoyed it so much last time we were together."

"When we made love...?"

"Yes."

"And I sucked your sexy nipple..." Talia gasped as Chantal provocatively touched the exposed part of her left breast.

"Yes."

"And squeezed your nipple and made you cry..."

"Yes... but I liked it."

"Perhaps later." Chantal was playing with her. She was in control.

xxxxx

As their limousines entered the Monaco Royal Palace grounds, they were shown to a VIP parking space, just by the entrance. Jen obviously had influence. The girls realized they had to be seen as partners to Jen and Talia.

Arm in arm, as couples they entered entered a large room full of people drinking champagne, talking and laughing. Jen felt Marie tense -- this was a different world. There were some older women with very pretty young girls, older women with ostentatiously dressed young men, a few guests of indeterminate sexuality. In a corner of the room was the daughter of a controversial British royal deep in conversation with a very attractive older woman.

"Oh my god Jen -- look at these people!"

"Welcome to the alternative world, sweetheart. Remember, you're my partner... over there is Brandon, my ex husband. He'll love you. He is with that young Italian girl... who will be a real girl when her transition is complete."

"Is that Angela Sanchez, the actress?"

"Yes sweetheart, with her girlfriend Janine Spear. They've been inseparable since she won the court case. Your very pretty young royal is with the older woman next to her. Teri is an influential and wealthy Spanish politician. She inherited an international hotel group. Your royal is very young. They've been together for a few months.

Chantal was feeling uneasy. She was worried about her vulnerable eighteen year old girlfriend. There were some attractive but dangerous people in this room. Show business was full of temptations. She hoped her babe would be careful. Jen was looking after her tonight. Would she lead her girlfriend further down that dangerous path...

She could see them sitting together across the far side of the room. She was worried but there was nothing she could do about it. She would look after Talia. This was what she was being paid to do.

Talia enjoyed the attention that they were attracting. Chantal was a trophy. She was getting turned on by the attention they were getting -- the famous Brazilian television presenter with her young and very beautiful French girlfriend.

"Talia, so good to see you again. Come and join us... are you going to introduce us to your beautiful friend." A very attractive Hispanic woman, probably in her forties hugged Talia. Chantal recognized her -- a well known movie actress and singer.

"Sure, meet my girl friend Chantal."

To a round of applause an all teen girl band, The Black Pussies, took their place on a small stage. The lights dimmed, the band played, and the floor filled with dancing couples. Chantal took Talia by the hand. As they danced. Chantal pulled Talia close. She enjoyed feeling of Talia's large breasts against her body. Talia was getting visibly turned on as she swayed to the music...

The music stopped. Chantal was surprised how horny she was feeling. This older woman's beautifully curvy body was turning her on... surprising, as her babe had given her an orgasm in the back of Jen's Rolls Royce only a few hours ago. But this woman with her large and very tempting body was really something. She lowered her hands down to her full, but so sexy butt. Talia gasped as Chantal's hands explored, squeezing each cheek, moving her hand into her crack.

"What are you doing to me...!"

Chantal was enjoying this. She had Talia under control. She pulled her hand away, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please, no". Her body was in a state of excitement.

She was almost obsessively attracted to Chantal, her stunning eyes, those sexy lips, her perfect body. One night that week she had woken up thinking about Chantal. She couldn't sleep, so she found Chantal's Instagram page. Soon her hand was between her legs...

Marie was happy. Jen ordered champagne, "To us, sweetheart".

Marie wasn't expecting this and without thinking replied, "To us, Jen." She instantly realized she had made a mistake.

As they drank their champagne Marie noticed that Jen was becoming preoccupied. Something was stressing her. She felt Jen's hand resting on hers.

"Time for a little treat sweetheart."

She took a small silver box out of her bag and opened it. Inside was the forbidden white powder. Marie was shocked. Surely she wasn't going to do this in public...? Jen carefully tipped some out onto the table and using her Amex card and made three lines of cocaine.

"It's ok sweetheart, everybody here does something... one line for you, two for me - I need more."

Marie knew she shouldn't, but the sight of the powder in front of her was so very tempting. Surely just one more time wouldn't hurt? After all, she was being paid to entertain Jen, so she couldn't refuse... could she?

She watched Jen rollup a dollar note and snort both lines. She passed it to Marie, who eagerly snorted a line high up her nose. Excited with anticipation, Marie lit a cigarette as they waited for the magic powder take over their bodies. She loved feeling the slight numbing of her face, the taste at the back of her throat, all promising the beautiful pleasure to come...

Within a minute they were in a different world... euphoria, one where anything and everything was possible. Life was very good...

As hand in hand they entered the dance floor Marie could sense people looking at her. Was it because she was the youngest there? Helped by the white powder, she was enjoying the attention. She knew that Christophe had skilfully given her "star quality"... and now she was, just for the evening, the girlfriend of one of the world's most famous actresses. She was enjoying this exciting alternative world.

She loved the feeling of dancing close to Jen, her body, her perfume.

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful, Jen."

"It's you that's beautiful sweetheart. Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes, lots"

She felt Jen pull her closer

"Sweetheart, you are such a beautiful person, so young but... unspoiled. If you were free..." Then, she stopped. She had said too much. Years in the jungle of the film industry had taught her not to show vulnerability. She had to be careful not to expose her true emotions.

Marie picked up on this, "If I were free... what?"

Jen was in a corner, and she knew it, "Nothing sweetheart."

Marie pulled away slightly, full of confidence, the cocaine now in control, "What Jen?"

She could see that Jen was irritated. She wasn't used to being challenged. "Nothing sweetheart... now can we change the subject!"

Jen kissed her on the lips. It felt so very good. She felt an embarrassing moisture between her legs. As they danced together she felt Jen's hand gently squeezing her breast.

"That's so good."

"Sweetheart, they are so beautiful." Once again their lips touched, their tongues met... they were in a world of their own.

"Are you going to tell me?" Marie wanted to know what Jen stopped herself saying...

"Sweetheart, you're too young and you're in a relationship. We're together tonight. Tomorrow you belong to Chantal".

Marie didn't reply. She was confused. This was a lot to handle. As they continued dancing she snuggled into Jen's warm body. How could Jen be so interested in her, a young student from England? Chantal was her partner, but was she allowed to have a strong attraction this older woman?

"Tonight I belong to you." As soon as the words left her mouth she regretted it. But then, she was being well paid to partner Jen... and was there any reason why she shouldn't enjoy it?

She could feel the cocaine starting to wear off. Jen had gone quiet. Had Jen bought enough.. coming down was going to be horrible.

"Sweetheart, we need a little more happiness." She led Marie back to the table and quickly took the silver box out of her bag and carefully shook some powder onto the table.

"One line or two Sweetheart?"

"Two please Jen." Was this the tipping point, at which she would plunge into addiction? She didn't know. All she wanted now was some more and quickly. Jen could see she was desperate, passed her the rolled up bill and watched her snort the two lines of high quality cocaine.

Within a minute they were both feeling better.

"Sweetheart, let's go to the bar.." She took Marie's hand,

Everybody seemed to know Jen and very quickly she was deep in conversation. Although Jen had introduced her to the group she felt left out and on her own.

"Hi - I'm Annie." The young royal recognised Marie from the next table. "You look lost. Don't worry about it -- celebs work to a different set of rules... especially with their girlfriends."

"Hi Annie, I'm Marie, you're right. Are you with the Spanish lady? Annie smiled, "Yes, I'm her girlfriend. Been with her for three months -- good money, bad sex. She spends most of her time coked up. How long have you been with Jen?"

"I've known her for a couple of months, not as her girlfriend..."

Jen reappeared from the group, "Girls, I got some business to discuss with Terri. We'll see you back here in half an hour.."

Annie smiled sweetly. She knew the real reason." See you in soon."

She turned to Marie, "We're off duty now. Let's go somewhere quieter. I know a good place."

Leaving the room they walked along a candle lit thickly carpeted corridor. There were doors every fifteen feet, some open, others closed. Marie followed Annie through an open door into a dimly lit room furnished with a comfortable looking sofa and a large coffee table. In the darkness she could just about see the shape of a bed at the far end.

Annie bolted the door and flopped onto the thickly upholstered sofa. Marie followed.

"That's better," Annie opened her Chanel bag, took out her cigarettes and lighter. "These keep me sane.

Terri is impossible."

The girls lit up and relaxed. Annie moved closer to Marie. "It good to meet someone normal, whatever that means."

She continued, "These women like young girls. We're a status symbol. For some reasons my father invited her to my eighteenth birthday bash at Windsor Castle. She was friendly, interesting and treated me like a real woman. I was flattered. We became friends, then more than friends... and here we are. A big monthly pay check, and as much coke or anything I want. It's a trap because I've got used to it. I need her to pay for what I do... all my bad habits. What about you Marie?"

"I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend Chantal. Tonight I'm Jen's girlfriend and she is Jen's friend Talia, the Brazilian lady's, girlfriend. Tomorrow we get paid, then we're back home to Paris.

"Be careful Marie. You can't trust these women. They don't give you coke and heroin because they're nice kind individuals. It's because they want something. They are dangerous and completely ruthless."

Annie continued, "Soon after the party Terri invited me to Barcelona for the weekend. She has an amazing villa overlooking the sea. We went out in her enormous private yacht, anchored in a beautiful quiet bay and sunbathed and swam. In the evening we ate on the deck under the stars.Then Terri lit a joint. She passed it to me and I took a drag and within a minute I was starting to get stoned. I'd never smoked anything before. It felt good. I had a couple more tokes... and I was hooked. I just loved the feeling. She passed me a cigarette because, she said, both together make the high last longer."

"We sat together on the back of the yacht, watching the sunset. We smoked more, got higher, staggered down below into a large cabin. She started undressing me and helped me in to what I thought was my bed. She undressed and came into the bed. I'd never been with another woman before, but I was too stoned and happy to care. We had sex that night... and that's my story."

"Have you only been with Terri?"

"I've had a few boyfriends, but it was difficult. The British media are always watching, looking for a story. I've never been with a girl, just Terri, and I need her... I just don't know what to do...it's the cocaine now... she made me try it and now I can stop." Tears ran down her cheeks. She knew she was trapped.

Marie was sorry for this naïve vulnerable girl, the product of a sheltered royal upbringing. There was nothing she could do to help. She quickly scribbled her cellphone no on a scrap of paper.

"That's my number if you ever want to talk."

"Thank you Marie, thank you. I'd like that." She kissed Marie on the lips and embarrassed, quickly pulled away.

They returned to the bar and waited. A few minutes later Jen and Terri returned. As Jen led her onto the dance floor Marie noticed that they were attracting a lot of attention.

"It's ok sweetheart. They're wondering where you've come from. You aren't on the usual celeb circuit. You're different - unspoilt, younger and classier."

As they danced Marie felt Jen holding her tight, pulling her close. It felt good. She remembered Annie's warning. Surely Jen wasn't dangerous -- she wasn't like that..."

"Time to leave sweetheart." Jen was ready to go. Chantal and Talia were nowhere to be seen. "Charles will collect the others later".

As the Rolls left the Palace grounds, Marie thought about Annie -- so immature, so vulnerable, addicted, trapped by her lifestyle... and unhappy.

"Did you enjoy this evening sweetheart?" Jen squeezed her hand. "You looked so beautiful. My friends all loved you. Thank you for making me proud to have you as my girlfriend... "she paused a few seconds, "for the night."

"Thank you Jen. I really loved it... being part of your world."

"You're always welcome in my world. You're very special. Your girlfriend is very lucky. I'm very envious." Jen's hand moved onto her leg...

"But you have everything Jen..." She felt Jen's hand moved further up between her thighs.