An Innocent in Paris Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What made the police raid Jen's villa?"

"Do you remember Jen's assistant Hannah? They had an row and in a moment of misguided revenge she phoned the police and made allegations about Jen. Hannah has vanished... possibly for ever. Don't talk to anyone about this and let me know immediately if anybody contacts you".

The girls were shocked. "Ok papa. We certainly wouldn't answer any questions."

Xxxxx

Chantal was worried about Marie. She was so young, had been through a lot, far more than was good for her. Their relationship had nearly been damaged by Jen and her attempt to lure her babe into heroin. Marie needed some healing.

She poured out her heart to the one other person in the world she could truly trust, her father.

His advice was simple. "Take her somewhere peaceful for a few days... let her unwind, show her how much you love her. You must look after, cherish and protect her".

"Where shall I take her papa?"

"To somewhere quiet and beautiful where you can get back to nature.. A friend has a secluded villa at Annecy, surrounded by hills, on the edge of the lake. He only uses it in the summer. Its beautiful... even has a tennis court. It's a four hour drive -- take the convertible Mercedes... make love and make her feel special." Laurent looked down, remembering the time he took his late wife there.

Xxxxx

Wearing body hugging jeans and a simple tight white tee shirt, Marie was working at the table catching up with her coursework.

"Babe, are you ok now?" Chantal had returned. Marie stood up smiling happily.

"Very." They kissed. Marie's tongue penetrated deep into her lover's mouth. She felt Chantal's hand gently squeezing her firm young breast. This was sooo good.

"Babe, we're going away for a few days into the county. Papa thinks we need a break. We can walk in the hills. A friend of his has a villa with a tennis court on the banks of Lake Annecy. Papa has lent us his convertible to drive there. It's what we need, time to be together, away from people who pretend to be our friend, but aren't."

"Your father is so kind."

"He thinks of you as his daughter."

The following morning they set off to Annecy, a beautiful small town, 300 miles south east of Paris, close to the French Alps. The journey in the white convertible Mercedes was idillic, roof down, wind blowing through their hair. The car was fully stocked with everything to guarantee an unforgettable and totally private self indulgent few days.

As the villa came into sight at the end of a long drive Marie felt a surge of happiness. How was it possible that she could be in such a beautiful place with the person she loved most in the world!

The housekeeper was waiting for them, handed over the keys, "Enjoy your stay here ladies. If you need me this is my card. Have a peaceful stay... no one will disturb you."

The villa was luxuriously furnished but understated, just a warm welcoming place to be. In the living room, on side table was a large cut glass vase full of red roses. Marie was the first to see them.

"Oh my god -- look at these... and here's a label." It read, "To my beautiful girls -- be happy, your Papa xx".

Marie felt loved and cared for, not only by Chantal but her father. She lit two much needed cigarettes and passed one to Chantal. As she filled her body with the smoke she felt a familiar moistness between her legs.

They unloaded the Mercedes, stocked the fridge with food, wine and Chantal's favourite - Cristal champagne. Next their tennis gear... and a few other things.

Tonight, after the long drive, they would eat out. They found a small family restaurant overlooking the lake. As they walked in, two beautiful young women, hand in hand in hand, the restaurant went quiet. It wasn't rudeness -- the simple happiness in both girls' faces lifted the whole restaurant.

The young waiter showed them to a quiet table with views across the lake. Perfection.

By 10.30 the girls had eaten and drunk well, got to know the owner and his wife and some of the locals. It was as if they were entering the real world again.

That night they made love, full of emotion. Never had they been happier or closer. They both realised that they needed and depended on each other, that they were meant to be together.

Over the next few days as their lives started to return to normality they played tennis, walked in the hills, laughed and even cried, not with sorrow, but with happiness. They ate and drank wine at the small restaurant with the owner, his wife and the locals, a total contrast to the life in the fast lane in Dmitri and Jen's circle with all the hangers on.

The girls decided to plan their future. As soon as they finished their degrees they would move out of Paris, back to Annecy, find a small house, have children. They would teach them tennis and take them horse riding in the hills.

First, they would get married.

xxxxx

A text appeared simultaneously on the girls' phones

"Chantal, Marie... would you have dinner with me when you return? There's a very interesting opportunity I would like to discuss with you. xx your loving Papa."

Chantal looked up from her phone; Marie smiled and nodded.

"Sure Papa, your girls will see you in a few days...xx."

xxxxx

The girls hope you enjoyed sharing their loving but sometimes dangerous, journey of discovery.

Their story continues in the next series, starting in a few weeks...

Xx Jo