An Innocent in Paris Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

She sighed and snuggled into Jen. She loved the feeling of her warm body, but she was confused. What was Jen trying to say?

Jen continued,"Sometimes you can't have everything you want. You try so hard, but there's something missing" She paused, lost in thought, "Are you happy?"

"Yes, very." There was an awkward silence.

"So am I." Jen didn't sound convincing.

As the Rolls Royce approached villa, the electric gates slowly opened. Hand in hand, they went inside.

Marie was enjoying the excitement of being in the home of the beautiful sexy Jenifer Armstrong. Jen loved this amazing young girl. Marie knew what she wanted...

"Bed?"

"Yes, that would be so beautiful." Jen's nipples hardened

"Will you make love to me?" Jen could hardly believe her ears.

"Is that you want sweetheart?"

"Please take me..."

"I think I'm falling for you..."

"Oh my god - what's happening to me?"

They kissed.

The physical attraction between the younger girl and the older woman was immense. Marie was hugely attracted to Jen's full but well toned body. Her generous thighs leading to a provocatively shaped butt, her firm breasts and large nipples waiting to be devoured, those beautiful lips... the attraction was overpowering.

Jen was confused. What was it about this eighteen year old British girl that was obsessing her. Whatever Jen wanted she would get... usually. She wanted Marie in her bed... but also in her life. Her perfect young body and unspoilt personality were so different to most of the girls she met through her celebrity lifestyle.

Now she wanted to see how Marie would react to one of her favourite illicit luxuries -- MDMA -- ecstasy. Over the past month, in addition to her other needs, E had become a daily part of her life. She loved the feeling - chilled out yet bursting with energy, loved up, everybody her best friend... the incredible almost uncontrollable horniness. And it lasted at least two three hours. Just one pill was a passport to a wonderful world.

"Take one of these sweetheart." Jen passed a pill and a glass of water to Marie, "They're quite safe -- they just make you feel better when you're tired."

Marie watched Jen swallow a pill and wash it down with water. Surely it couldn't be dangerous if Jen did it?

She took the pill, lit a cigarette and waited for something to happen.

"This will take thirty minutes sweetheart, then you'll be in a different world for the next three hours."

Marie felt Jen firmly take her hand.

Bathed in subdued light, scented candles burning, the room was an alluring place for lovers to explore their fantasies and satisfy their various needs. Marie was now incredibly turned on. How she wanted to explore every inch of this older woman's body. Her perfect lips, breasts, beautifully shaped... larger than Chantal's. Her full thighs... how she wanted to explore between them... teasing with her tongue until she tasted Jen's sex.

She could feel Jen unzipping her dress. It slid down her body onto the floor. Next her bra, then her panties. Now she would explore Jen. As she undressed Jen she felt the older woman tense with excitement....

Xxxxx

Chantal was surprised by Talia's strange behaviour. She seemed very fidgety and on edge. Chantal did all she could to be seen to be her perfect girlfriend, but Talia was almost ignoring her. Several times she just vanished, leaving her alone in a room of strangers. Once again she was by herself.

"Are you Talia's friend?" A voice appeared from nowhere...

"Yes, why?"

"Someone is here for her... "

"I'm sure she'll be back soon."

The voice's phone rang.

"It's ok Chantal, Talia's contact has found her".

The voice left...

Five minutes later a smiling Talia returned to the bar.

"All ok now. It's so difficult finding a reliable people in Monaco. It's all run by the French and Russian mafia. They control the market and the prices. Where do you buy yours?"

Chantal now realised why Talia had been behaving so strangely, "In Paris... he's reliable... supplies all my friends."

"Let's find somewhere quiet." Talia led the way over to a double seat behind a table in the darkest corner of the room. Chantal sat next to her. Talia opened her bag and took out a pipe and two small sealable sachets. Hands shaking she opened one and put the crystals into the pipe.

"Never do this Chantal. Once you've tried in normal cocaine is never the same again and you'll want to do it all the time. Here is some coke if you'd like some."

There was a crackling sound as Talia bought her lighter to the pipe. As the crack produced its hugely addictive smoke, Talia inhaled it deep into her desperately needy body. She relaxed, she was happy.

In front of Chantal was the other sachet of temptation.She resisted. Talia would need looking after when the crack wore off. After all she was her girlfriend for the night. Now was not the time to weaken...

Xxxxx

As Jen's clothes fell away Marie could see her large, firm breasts and incredibly erect nipples. As she wrapped her lips around them they fell onto the bed. Now she was on top of Jen. As she sucked her erect nipple Jen groaned with pure pleasure. Her body was shaking. She was more turned on than she could ever remember. What was it about this young English girl...!

Marie mercilessly sucked her breasts, working down her body, stroking, licking and gently biting the inside of her warm thighs. There was the unmistakable aroma... her love juices were flowing freely. Jen opened her legs; Marie' head burrowed between her thighs. The aroma grew stronger... Marie extended her tongue and licked, then greedily swallowed her lover's juices. Jen cried out with sheer pleasure as Marie's tongue, penetrated deep into her vagina..

Devouring Jen's juices, she felt a strange feeling taking over her body. The E was taking over. She felt so happy, omg was she in love with the so so sexy Jen? And now she was uncontrollably horny.

This was a frenzied uninhibited lovemaking taken to a new level. As Jen rolled on top of her she could feel the softness of her more mature fuller body. She felt Jen's lips exploring her neck... this was so very different! Her body was helplessly in the grip of a huge wave of beautiful sensations.

Jen had to say it. Never before had she felt like this. The movie business had taught her to be tough, but this precious young girl was different.

"Sweetheart... l could love you... stay with me."

"I can't, I can't hurt Chantal."

"Are you in love with Chantal?"

"Yes....I think so... but I love being with you..." Marie was totally confused. Her eyes watered. Jen noticed.

"It's ok sweetheart, let's enjoy this time we have together."

"Tears rolled down Marie's cheeks."

"Keep making love to me... I don't want this to end."

"It will only end if you want it to end sweetheart."

"Make love to me... come inside me." She opened her legs wide. Jen knew what her young lover really needed...

"Don't move sweetheart..."

Jen vanished into the bathroom, fixed a 10" vibrating penis into a harness and strapped it tightly onto her body. She applied the lube. She was ready.

Marie lay on the bed, legs apart, desperate for Jen to come back. How she wanted Jen to penetrate her - one, two or even three fingers... how good it was to feel Jen's warm soft, sexy body over her. She felt something rubbing against her clit. Suddenly nine inches of girl penis was deep inside her.

"This is for you... " and Jen made love to her sweetheart.

Marie was out of control, gasping, crying out,...then the penis started vibrating. Enhanced by the ecstasy the kaleidoscope of sensations were completely overpowering her young body. Jen, driven by the forbidden E was like a woman possessed. As her thrusts penetrated deeper and faster into Marie's young body, her emotions were on fire. How she wanted this perfect young girl to be part of her life. They could make endless love, She would bring Marie into her wonderful world of beautiful drugs, the best, the purest, available only to high level celebs.

For Marie, this lovemaking was like nothing she had ever experienced in the eighteen short years of her life. Repeatedly and uncontrollably she climaxed. The E had taken over her mind and body... this was sex at at a different level...

Eventually, exhausted they stopped.

"She lay there, giggling uncontrollably, "What have you done to me Jen..."

"You've seen nothing yet sweetheart."

Marie needed a cigarette. As she put it between her soft lips, lit it and inhaled as deeply as she could, she realised that she was now a different person to the innocent tennis playing schoolgirl of just three months ago. This new world was dangerous, but as long as she was careful everything would be ok...

She held the calming smoke in her body for as long as she could, letting the nicotine do it's work.

It was three in the morning. Jen had a media interview later that morning.

"Take one of these... we need to sleep."

Within a minute the pills did their work.

Xxxxx

Talia was on a cocaine driven emotional roller coaster. For the ten minutes after smoking the drug she was in an immensely heightened sense of euphoria that only crack can produce. After fifteen minutes, the effects were fading... and she wasn't feeling good. Listless, restless, stressed and unhappy. She desperately needed more coke. She snorted a couple of lines and that kept her happy for half an hour... then the effects started to wear off. From euphoria to tears, Chantal tried to help her. It was very difficult. She was obviously highly addicted, taken over by her destructive habit.

Eventually, exhausted, Chantal fell asleep in a chair, leaving Talia to feed her addiction and wrestle with her personal demons.

Xxxxx

Jen was already out of bed as Marie started to wake up. She was sitting on a chair facing the dressing table. One eye slightly open, reluctant to face the world, Marie could see Jen tightening a strap around the upper part of her arm. As she watched she could see what appeared to be a syringe in Jen's hand. The next moment Jen winced as she put the needle into her arm... and slowly plunged to contents into her vein.

Marie was curious. What was Jen doing? Was it what she thought it might be?

She stirred and Jen quickly turned round. For ever the actress, as she removed the strap and put the syringe in the dressing table draw, she feigned normality.

"Good morning my precious sweetheart." She walked over to Marie and kissed her on the lips.

"What we're you doing... the syringe?" A mixture of curiosity and excitement had taken over Marie.

"Just one of my bad habits sweetheart."

"What habit?"

Jen paused, "You don't want to know sweetheart."

Marie wasn't satisfied... and was getting excited,, "Tell me."

"Dope. Everybody in the industry does it."

"You mean heroin?"

Jen looked down," Yes sweetheart, heroin."

"Oh my god!"

"You too sweetheart."

"Me?"

"Yes, or you'll be the only person not doing it... you enjoyed the E last night."

Marie paused, she knew where this was leading, "Yes... it was amazing."

"You trusted me and you were safe. Perhaps you don't trust me enough to try dope... just one time."

"What if I get addicted?"

"Just once won't turn you into an addict."

Marie remembered the effect of E. Never had she had sex like that."

"Just once sweetheart to see what it's like..., then never again."

Jen got up, "I'll prepare some for you, see what you think, if you want to try, then I'll help you. If you decide against it, then that's fine... deal?"

Marie nodded.

Jen quickly put some heroin into a small tin, put a new needle into the syringe, and filled the syringe three quarters full with water, the emptied it into the tin. She put her lighter under it, heating it until it started to bubble. She dropped a bit of cotton wool into the tin, put the needle into the cotton and carefully sucked all the dope into the syringe. She was ready.

"Now we tie off your arm sweetheart hold it straight... and we look for a nice fat vein..."

Marie's heart was beating fast, she was nervous...Jen tightened the strap,

"Are you sure this isn't going to make me an addict...?

"Just once... of course not. Here's a nice vein...ready...."

Marie felt the needle prick her soft skin....

Xxxxx

"Wake up Chantal...wake up".

Chantal stirred. For a moment she was disorientated.... then she remembered

"Sorry, I fell asleep...."

"I should say sorry to you Chantal. I behaved so badly last night. Experimenting with crack has been the biggest mistake of my life. Never, never be tempted. Drugs are a big problem in our industry... we all try to pretend everything's ok, but it's not. Please keep this between ourselves."

Chantal felt sorry for this unhappy addicted woman. "Of course Talia. It's no one else's business. Are you ok now?"

"As ok as I can ever be. Thank you... you're so kind. Marie is a very lucky girl but she's young. Be careful -- she has a lot to learn and you must protect her."

Chantal was uneasy. She was worried about her young vulnerable babe. Where was she? Was she still with Jen?

"What do you mean... do you think she is in danger?" Now Chantal was worried. What was Talia telling her.

"Be careful of Jen. She may try to steal her from you. She's been talking about her all week. What Jen wants Jen usually gets. She's ruthless."

The stress of the evening combined little sleep, her worries about her babe... and now the warning from Talia were all too much. The tears ran down her cheeks as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Xxxxx

As the needle pierced her vein a combination of fear and self preservation took over. Before Jen could press the plunger and inject the life changing addictive poison, she had jerked her arm away.

" No, I don't want to... this is crazy. Sorry Jen, no."

"It won't hurt you sweetheart. We all do it... don't believe what people say... it's quite safe. Let's try again."

Marie had made her mind up. She was already worried about her lifestyle and certainly didn't want another problem, least of all this.

Jen realised that now was not the time. She had pushed her too quickly. Next weekend Marie would be at the Equinox party. She was feeling good. The heroin she had injected had now taken over her emotions. One day this beautiful sexy young girl would succumb and be hers to enjoy... because whatever Jen wanted Jen got. Money and celebrity status made everything possible.

"It's ok sweetheart. If you're not comfortable, you shouldn't try it."

Marie was very relieved. She liked Jen, but realised she wasn't someone to cross.

"Thank you Jen - I'm sorry if I let you down... I'm...I'm just not ready to try it."

Jen hugged her, "it's ok sweetheart... now go downstairs and find Chantal and Talia."

But Marie wanted some fresh air, somewhere quiet, somewhere to be alone. She found a seat in a secluded part of the garden. It was peaceful and had a beautiful open view of the Mediterranean Sea below. As she sat there in the morning sun she remembered the lovemaking with Jen.

Driven by the extasy it was different, powerful and emotional. Yes, she found her physically very attractive, but the big difference had been the E. Every sensation was stronger, both physical and emotional. Did Jen really want her to leave Chantal? Did she consider it, even for a moment... well, yes, she did and now she felt so, so guilty.

She had to clean up her life. The combination of cocaine and E had almost damaged her relationship with Chantal. Supposing she had taken the heroin? It so nearly happened... but why did Jen attempt to persuade her to try it out? Coke was hard enough to escape, but heroin would be very difficult... and together probably impossible.

She felt ashamed. Head in hands she started to cry. What had happened to her?

Floods of tears released her inner tensions. After a few minutes she had pulled herself together. The most important person in her life was Chantal. How she would love to be with her for ever, living in the country... one day, perhaps with children, a complete and loving family.

Her mind cleared, the tears stopped. A text appeared on her phone.

"With Talia at breakfast - where are u? "

"Cumming now  x"

Xxxxx

Charles, Jen's chauffeur took them to Nice station. The girls hardly spoke to each other. Chantal held her babe's hand tight. Marie was upset, struggling with her emotions, guilt, shame and insecurity.

"It's ok babe, let it go, it's ok, I'm here now." At that point Marie just broke. Tears ran down her cheeks. She sobbed uncontrollably. Chantal put her arm around her and held her tight.

"It's ok babe, I love you, we belong together, it'll be ok."

Charles could see them in the mirror. A kind man with two daughters he knew they needed somewhere quiet, anything but a busy railway station. He turned towards the seafront and pulled up by a sheltered seat bathed in the morning sun, overlooking the sea.

"Chantal, please have some time with Marie. You need some time together." He pointed to the seat, "I will be across the road at my friend's café. When you are ready come over and I'll take you to the station."

"But Charles...."

"I insist.. I understand."

Hand in hand they walked over to the seat.

"Tell me about it babe, everything."

And Marie did. She poured out her heart, leaving nothing out. The enhanced sex, driven by, the coke, the E, and the near disaster with the heroin. When Chantal repeated Talia's warning that Jen wanted Marie to leave Chantal, it all fell into place.

Chantal was shaken, "Babe, tell me honestly, do you want to be with Jen? If you do then you must go back with Charles...now." She was shaking, terrified that she was about to lose her babe, trying to hold back the tears.

Marie needed time to collect her thoughts.

She put her arm around Chantal. "Of course not. Never. She is a selfish dangerous spoilt woman who has tried to destroy us."

Once again Chantal was sobbing.

Marie hadn't seen her lover upset before... and it was all her fault.

"I love you, only want to be together with you, for us to be married, have kids. I can't help it. Noting else is important.."

Chantal stopped crying, "Do you really mean that babe?"

"I love you and could never love anyone else."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

Marie opened her bag, took out a tissue, and wiped the tears off her lover's cheeks.

Chantal felt a huge surge of happiness fill her body.

"And we'll love them, teach them tennis, take them horse riding in the country..."

Full of happiness and emotion, they held each other tight.

Charles took them to the station

"George asked me to give this to you." He handed over the usual envelope, "Ladies, you are very special and it's been a pleasure meeting you."

Xxxx

Back in the apartment all they wanted to do was go to bed, hold each other tightly and make love. And they did. Nothing else really mattered as long as they had each other.

At seven the following morning, while Chantal was still asleep, Marie went to the bakery and bought some freshly baked bread, croissants and pastries.

She kissed the sleeping Chantal on her lips, "Good morning lover... breakfast."

Chantal stirred, opened her eyes. There was her babe...

As they ate breakfast Chantal noticed a text on her phone.

"Please phone -- urgent, Papa xx" She phoned immediately.

"Papa, what's happened?"

"I need to see you both -- I cannot discuss over the phone. Are you in now?"

"Yes Papa."

Fifteen minutes later Chantal's father, Laurent arrived. He came straight to the point.

"Big problems. At 6.30 this morning Jen's villa was raided by the gendarmerie nationals (the French Police). We think they were looking for drugs and cash as part of a wider investigation. I don't know what they found, but Jen was arrested and is at the main Nice police station being questioned. They want to interview Dmitri, but his yacht has left French waters. There's a possibility that Dmitri and the Russian Mafia guy in Marseilles, who we thought he had fallen out with, may have been working together. Anyway the Equinox party is cancelled.

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers